• fight takes place where vitiate fought revan and stomped him
Lord_Nyax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Lord_Nyax

Now, he [Exar Kun] sought out the only other Sith practitioner who could challenge him -- Ulic Qel Droma.

Ulic one-shots. Good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_nyax said:

Now, he [Exar Kun] sought out the only other Sith practitioner who could challenge him -- Ulic Qel Droma.

Ulic one-shots. Good fight.

Well said. As we know Kun was able to seek on a galactic scale, this would have had to include novel Vitiate

Ulic unleashes a force of unruly fury at the death of Master Arca, avenging the death by defeating Keto, and taking the Krath throne by the side of Aleema. Meanwhile on Yavin 4, a more powerful EXAR KUN rests in his meditation chamber, reaching out across the galaxy and detecting other Sith practitioners with his psychic tendrils.

Chronicles of the Old Republic

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Novel Vitiate>Novel Revan>KOTOR Revan>SF Malak>Exar Kun>Ulic Qel Droma.

It's already decided in universe via accolades/feats.

This is lock worthy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be
deactivated-5d1a45e3e76be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vitiate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is lock worthy.

Malak > Kun is a crock of shit, easily refutable and full of holes.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: So much so that it is the widely acknowledged stance throughout the whole community with only Kun fans disagreeing. Wonder why that is...

Lord_Nyax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: So much so that it is the widely acknowledged stance throughout the whole community with only Kun fans disagreeing. Wonder why that is...

I hate Kun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Kun threatens the Banite and KOTOR fans dominance, so they downplay him

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@decaf_wizard:

How? It's not as if him being a high tier conflicts with their agenda. In fact most of these people prior to the Malak quote held Kun in exceptionally high regard (some held him at ROTS Sidious tier).

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is lock worthy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3 said:

@decaf_wizard:

How? It's not as if him being a high tier conflicts with their agenda. In fact most of these people prior to the Malak quote held Kun in exceptionally high regard (some held him at ROTS Sidious tier).

Well, it does seeing as by most other things BESIDES the Malak quote, Kun is above the KOTOR Sith significantly.

People held him above them before the quote, and then suddenly ignored all the other stuff the second it showed up

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@decaf_wizard: Yes because it lowers Kun's standing. Kun used to be held with people like Yoda ect because of his feats yet he can't be anymore given he's vastly below Yoda now via scaling:

Yoda>Novel Revan>KOTOR Revan>SF Malak>Exar Kun.

I mean it's not as if Kun isn't held in high regard by those who actually have a brain but still his standing has been significantly lowered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3 said:

@decaf_wizard: Yes because it lowers Kun's standing. Kun used to be held with people like Yoda ect because of his feats yet he can't be anymore given he's vastly below Yoda now via scaling:

Yoda>Novel Revan>KOTOR Revan>SF Malak>Exar Kun.

YET Kun has other lines of scaling that would put him on that level. Kyp scaling, Luke scaling, Ragnos scaling, Thon scaling, not to mention his absurd feats that are basically second only to Sheev and Valk and quotes that would counteract the Malak quote. All of which suddenly fell off in use or were suddenly changed opinions on to suit the arguments of people once the Malak quote showed up

Im not AP or anything who thinks that Kun is like DE Sheev level or anything but my god the dude is lowballed by people with scaling chains with more words than they have IQ points

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

YET Kun has other lines of scaling that would put him on that level. Kyp scaling, Luke scaling, Ragnos scaling, Thon scaling, not to mention his absurd feats that are basically second only to Sheev and Valk and quotes that would counteract the Malak quote.

The fact that his feats are absurd isn't relevant unless you can find anti feats for Malak. Also he absolutely does not scale above Luke.

All of which suddenly fell off in use or were suddenly changed opinions on to suit the arguments of people once the Malak quote

Yes... Because after the Malak quote was found people started to look a little more objectively at Kun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3 said:

@decaf_wizard:

YET Kun has other lines of scaling that would put him on that level. Kyp scaling, Luke scaling, Ragnos scaling, Thon scaling, not to mention his absurd feats that are basically second only to Sheev and Valk and quotes that would counteract the Malak quote.

The fact that his feats are absurd isn't relevant unless you can find anti feats for Malak. Also he absolutely does not scale above Luke.

All of which suddenly fell off in use or were suddenly changed opinions on to suit the arguments of people once the Malak quote

Yes... Because after the Malak quote was found people started to look a little more objectively at Kun.

You absolutely know of my opinion on that scaling

And no, there was no reason to disregard many of those arguments. Again, Im not AP or anything who thinks that Kun is like DE Sheev level or anything but my god the dude is lowballed by people who usually use scaling chains with more words than they have IQ points

Avatar image for deactivated-5cae4704c27f5
deactivated-5cae4704c27f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@decaf_wizard: Given that premise it would appear I only have less than a thousand IQ points given I spend that many words articulating scaling chains. Not to shabby, thanks for the compliment.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@decaf_wizard:

You absolutely know of my opinion on that scaling

And as far as I'm concerned it's bias Kun wank.

;)

And no, there was no reason to disregard many of those arguments.

People didn't disregard arguments lol. It's just the arguments aren't really relevant to placing him above Malak.

Again, Im not AP or anything who thinks that Kun is like DE Sheev level or anything but my god the dude is lowballed by people who usually use scaling chains with more words than they have IQ points

AP has Kun below ROTS Sidious as far as I'm aware...

And yes Kun is ludicrously lowballed. There is no reason for him to be held as low as he is given most of his arguments still stand it's just his position in the overall heriarchy has been lowered due to the SF Malak quote (which does not place him at trash tier by any means).

@jacensolo77: Lol.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vitiate easily

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the fact I started a flame war continue my minions, go forth and spread the word of your opinions