#1 Edited by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman (Nolan)

No Caption Provided

Scenario Rules

In order to save Gotham Bruce had to reveal his identity to the world. And as a result of the anti-vigilante law he has been sent to prison where he will encounter the same threats Oliver did. Can Bruce clear?

Note: This is not a gauntlet so don't worry about the order. If Bruce fails a round he can still continue to the next scenario. Also some scenarios I will give Bruce advantages to try and give him a better chance at clearing. Assume that Bruce is in his physical prime.

Scenario One

Bruce is attacked while having a shower. He is butt naked but the camera man is doing everything he can to hide batman's junk. He must defeat all the fodder minus reaper (the big guy that knocks oliver out)

Scenario Two

Bruce must defeat the swat team in the hall way like Oliver did. He has help from Talia who has the same equipment that she had during the scene below. :

Scenario Three

Bruce must protect Stanley while fighting Bronze tiger who is armed with a knife. Bronze tiger also has his goons with him. However batman is wearing his bat-suit but does not have his utility belt.

Scenario Four

Bruce must defeat Sampson in a one on one prison fight prison fight. He has his bat suit but no utility belt.Bruce is also not injured in this fight.

Scenario Five

Bruce must fight Diaz. He has his formula and his knife. Bruce has his bat-suit and utility belt. Unlike Oliver Bruce is at 100% and Diaz does not get the drop on him.

How successful is batman?

#2 Posted by PayneInTheAss (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stops at 3

#3 Posted by The_Kidd (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

3 which I think is more difficult than 4.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#4 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies in every round

#5 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: @the_kidd:As I said this isn't a gauntlet. Its just a series of scenarios. So if he fails at one round he still continues.

For the record I agree 3 is tougher than 4.

#6 Posted by The_Kidd (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Bruce could possibly win 4, Sampson seem weaker in season 7 than in 5 and Bruce might be able to out fight him. Keeping him down is the problem, Bruce could replicate what Oliver but that just isnt his style.

#7 Edited by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@jashro44: Bruce could possibly win 4, Sampson seem weaker in season 7 than in 5 and Bruce might be able to out fight him. Keeping him down is the problem, Bruce could replicate what Oliver but that just isnt his style.

I definitely think Sampson vs Bruce is interesting. I don't think Sampson is weaker, I just think Oliver learned from prior experience and adapted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57
#8 Edited by deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies at 3. If he somehow survives than he dies at 5.

#9 Posted by RBT (25729 posts) - - Show Bio

Passes 1. Passes 2 as well, since Talia did most of the heavy lifting anyway. Loses 3, 4 and 5.

#10 Edited by The_Kidd (11151 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@jashro44: Whiles Oliver learned how to combat Sampson better, Sampson seem notably weaker him strength, durability and pain tolerance.

In season 5 he could easily overpower Oliver.

Took bullets without flinching then overpower Rene.

I don't know if he easily over powered Oliver. We saw him pick Oliver up and slam him into a wall IIRC and Oliver later said he had enhanced strength. I kind of felt like he was only ever intended to be slightly beyond peak human personally.

The pain tolerance thing was inconsistent when they had him scream from Oliver breaking his arm but other than that one scene he was mostly unresponsive to pain. I think they just goofed in that one scene where Sampson screamed and it was probably WIS/bad direction.

#12 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: Rewatching the scene where he overpoweres Oliver it does look like he does it with one arm. Still I don't think he is too far above peak human. So I think its reasonable Oliver could block his strikes.

#13 Posted by The_Kidd (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@the_kidd: Rewatching the scene where he overpoweres Oliver it does look like he does it with one arm. Still I don't think he is too far above peak human. So I think its reasonable Oliver could block his strikes.

Sampson had some feats like snapping a neck one handed and trowing an oil barrel also one handed. Yeah, his strength is only slightly enhance probably around Diaz level.

After rewatching their season 5 fight Oliver did beater than I initially remember blocking and grappling fairly well.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd: I think he is weaker than Diaz personally (at least Diaz seems to hit harder). All though those are some impressive feats I never noticed.

#15 Posted by The_Kidd (11151 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: What has Diaz done that Sampson couldn't replicate? The only thing sticks out is the kick but even that debatable.

#16 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5090 posts) - - Show Bio

1 and 2 are the only scenarios he can do.

#18 Posted by Slade-Prime (908 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

#19 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_kidd said:

@jashro44: What has Diaz done that Sampson couldn't replicate? The only thing sticks out is the kick but even that debatable.

The kick is what I was thinking of.

#20 Posted by Subline (4400 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Passes.

2) Passes.

3) Loses, Bronze Tiger is too much.

4) Passes.

5) Passes.

#21 Posted by mrmonster (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

Dies in every scenario except the first.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (50773 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears.

@subline said:

1) Passes.

2) Passes.

3) Loses, Bronze Tiger is too much.

4) Passes.

5) Passes.

What makes you guys think he beats Diaz out of curiosity?

Dies in every scenario except the first.

Even in scenario 2?

#23 Posted by mrmonster (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Yes, even in scenario 2. There's no way he's clearing all those guards without any gear.

#24 Posted by Slade-Prime (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: because bruce is in his suit so that allows him to be able to soak up diaz's hits and he is skilled enough to be able to put him down.