#1 Posted by The_Hajduk (4984 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both characters are at the highest point of their powers and skills.

Damien has a sword and Nobu has his hook.

Using Hand rituals, Nobu has become immune to Damien's darhk magic, making this a battle of close quarters fighting.

Battle on the rooftops
Battle on the rooftops

#2 Posted by jashro44 (50900 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian I think. He can still use his TK to stop Nobu's hook when he swings it at him.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (42503 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian reacts to bullets and blasts Ollie through concrete. Nobu is wildly outclassed.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (50900 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian reacts to bullets and blasts Ollie through concrete. Nobu is wildly outclassed.

I don't think Oliver went through concrete. He went up the staircase. Also Nobu is immune to Darhks magics as per the OP.

#5 Posted by The_Hajduk (4984 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Damian I think. He can still use his TK to stop Nobu's hook when he swings it at him.

Not in this scenario. Just melee.

#6 Posted by RBT (25839 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobu's weapon is pretty unorthodox and he is pretty quick with it. I can see Darkh losing, tbh, even though he outclasses Nobu in cqc skill.

#7 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23076 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobu has done nothing besides fight Matt, lose a bunch of times and win another bunch inconsistently. Darhk stomps him.

#8 Posted by Subline (4475 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobu.

#9 Posted by mrmonster (12884 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobu

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#10 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6190 posts) - - Show Bio

Darhk wins.

I'd say Darhk is to Sara as Nobu is to Matt, they were both better than their opponent at first but were surpassed as the shows went on. I rate Sara slightly above Matt, so I think Darhk is more skilled than Nobu by the same token. However, Darhk also has his magic, even if he can't use it directly against Nobu. He's still got amped strength that allowed him to contend with Oliver, and can teleport. He could also potentially use his TK on Nobu's hook. I think depowered Darhk would take a very narrow win, but Magic Darhk even under these conditions should win by a decent margin.