Ninjak VS Ninjak (Valiant Comics Battle)

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ninjak VS Ninjak (Valiant Comics Battle) (9 votes)

Classic Ninjak for the majority 0%
Modern Ninjak for the majority 33%
Tie 11%
Let me see the poll results please.... 67%

90s era/VH1 Valiant Ninjak

No Caption Provided

Reboot/VEI Ninjak

No Caption Provided

Passive Conditions

• In character
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by any means necessary

Round 1

• Standard Gear and Abilities for all
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 25 ft. apart VISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 25 ft. apart VISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference

Round 2

• Standard Gear and Abilities for all
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference

Round 3

• Fighters only equipped with civilian clothes
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 25 ft. apart visible from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 25 ft. apart visible from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference

Round 4

• Fighters only equipped with civilian clothes
The fight takes place in New York's sewers. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference.
The fight takes place in New York's sewers. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others' sights. No civilians and outside interference.

Round 5

• Standard gear (but both fighters are wearing different pair of civilian clothes that hide them)
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others sights. Civilians ARE present and outside interference can happen.
The fight takes place here. Fighters start 200 ft. apart INVISIBLE from each others sights. Civilians ARE present and outside interference can happen.

Round 6

• Both fighters are ONLY wearing different pair of civilian clothes

• 
Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Reserved post acting as emergency protocol for rule update in case a mismatch-

Tacosheep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice thread, wish I knew more about ninjak.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tparks

I'll give them a tie. I haven't read much reboot Valiant, but it seems to be very similar. It doesn't seem like the writers have intended their characters to be any more or less powerful

AValiantImge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting, I don't see a clear answer both have feats that could rival each other. But they do have differences....

Gear: Modern Ninjak. No contest, Classic Ninjak has only swords/coins while Modern has waaaay too many tools to use and most of them are insane so to speak.

Skill: Modern takes it again stalemating Fitzy, defeating a eternal warrior possessed by the immortal enemy and the temple Vega fight for such put him above Classic. I mean Classic does have some good skill but it just isn't on the level of modern

Strength: About even no real clear advantage. Modern smashes people's heads like tomatos and kicks large metal doors flying off their hinges. While Classic can crack bulletproof glass and smash a stone column in two with a back hand.

Speed: Again pretty even Modern deflects a sniper round, a handgun round and avoids gunfire. While Classic dodges a point blank assault rifle round in the dark, dances through gunfire and back-flips over machine gun fire

Durability: Honestly I feel like going on Classic solely for the reason he can tank a rampage boosted Bloodshot's punches whose blows can greatly hurt Modern as similar have before (Kannon)

Sneaks: Both have avoid detection from X-O Manowar. But Classic sneaked up on Bloodshot so I'll give a slight edge to Classic.

Overall Gear and Skill give the win to Modern. Modern has fought stronger and more durability (Eternal Warrior, Kannon, Russian Bloodshot) and won through skill and creativity. When faced with an opponent of lesser skill and equal stats with no real gear Modern Ninjak should take the win. For all rounds since it comes to Skill/Gear. And with only skill...well you know the rest.