Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

All Pictured Ninja (Except Wu) in their current S8 Forms. + Golden Ninja

No Caption Provided

Ninja are human sized. Each Ninja has feats from others with their elemental power. (ie. Skylor using Fire, Golden Master using Golden Power etc.)

The Ninja are: Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Lloyd (S8) and Lloyd (Golden Ninja)

Each Ninja runs this gauntlet. How far does they get.

1. Black Widow (MCU)

2. Hawkeye (MCU)

3. Captain America (MCU)

4. War Machine (MCU)

5. Quicksilver (MCU)

6. Iron Man (MCU)

7. Thor (MCU)

8. Hulk (MCU)

9. Vision (MCU)

10. Thanos (MCU) (Once Infinity War Comes Out)

11. Thanos (MCU) + All Infinity Stones. (Once Infinity War Comes Out)

GhostRiderTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nya (Water Ninja)..... She should stop at 4. War Machine. I don't see her defeating him.

Zane (Ice Ninja)..... Zane is a nindroid, basically a living computer. I think he has a chance at defeating Rhodey, but nonethless he stops at 5. He is no tagging Quicksilver.

Jay (LightningNinja).... The same as Zane, perhaps worse. He stops at 4. If not then definitely at 5.

Kai (Fire Ninja).....The same as Jay.

Cole (Earth Ninja).....He is the strongest and most durable out of these ninjas (excluding Green and Golden Ninja). He will put one of a helluva fight, but ultimately he looses. Stops at 5.

Lloyd (Energy Ninja)....He is the strongest ninja. He controls all 4 main element. He doesn't use them very often(Usually relies on his raw energy power), but when he does so, he uses them wisely and with precision. I can see him getting pass Quicksilver, maybe even Iron Man, but the he stops. Stops at 7.

Lloyd (Golden Ninja).....Honestly this version of Lloyd should clear. I'm tempted to even say it would be easy for him. People tend to underestimate Golden Ninja. He has powers of the person that is litteral GOD in Ninjago universe and even tough he is still pretty young and inexperienced, he displayed amazing powers like: Telekinesis, Energy Beams/Blasts(assuming he can channel his power like he can with Energy), Purification (he could purify robots etc. from evil influence of The Overlord), Incredible strength (sent massive Overlord back with a casual kick), Pressure Points (his kick to the Overlord's stomach), and many more like Summoning The Golden Dragon etc. He has all powers that The First Spinjitzu Master had. That's a pretty big deal. Just look at what Overlord was doing with the Golden Power. The entire ninja roster was unable to defeat him. It took Zane's sacrifice. With that being said....he clears, but if not that he definitely clears at least first 10 stages. Full IG Thanos would give him a pretty hard fight (not entirely sure wheather he win or not).

The Golden Ninja is the only one who is probably clearing this gauntlet. The rest are strong, like really strong and good, but after all they are just ,,humans,, with amazing ninja training + element powers.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden Ninja can clear, the rest stop around Iron Man

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at Thor

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ninjaearth6
@edgelord91 said:

Stop at Thor

Jay is the master of lightning, thor won't affect him and his hammer wont do S*** to jay. Thor the "god of thunder" was getting floored by Iron man and was getting shocked by a pesky taser. If golden Lloyd hits thanos or any of the MCU characters then they'll get murdered and they'll explode. They aren't getting past spinjitsu cuz spinjitsu slows down time and they aren't getting past the ninja in true potential.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nya (Water Ninja)..... She should stop at 4. War Machine. I don't see her defeating him.

Zane (Ice Ninja)..... Zane is a nindroid, basically a living computer. I think he has a chance at defeating Rhodey, but nonethless he stops at 5. He is no tagging Quicksilver.

Jay (LightningNinja).... The same as Zane, perhaps worse. He stops at 4. If not then definitely at 5.

Kai (Fire Ninja).....The same as Jay.

Cole (Earth Ninja).....He is the strongest and most durable out of these ninjas (excluding Green and Golden Ninja). He will put one of a helluva fight, but ultimately he looses. Stops at 5.

Lloyd (Energy Ninja)....He is the strongest ninja. He controls all 4 main element. He doesn't use them very often(Usually relies on his raw energy power), but when he does so, he uses them wisely and with precision. I can see him getting pass Quicksilver, maybe even Iron Man, but the he stops. Stops at 7.

Lloyd (Golden Ninja).....Honestly this version of Lloyd should clear. I'm tempted to even say it would be easy for him. People tend to underestimate Golden Ninja. He has powers of the person that is litteral GOD in Ninjago universe and even tough he is still pretty young and inexperienced, he displayed amazing powers like: Telekinesis, Energy Beams/Blasts(assuming he can channel his power like he can with Energy), Purification (he could purify robots etc. from evil influence of The Overlord), Incredible strength (sent massive Overlord back with a casual kick), Pressure Points (his kick to the Overlord's stomach), and many more like Summoning The Golden Dragon etc. He has all powers that The First Spinjitzu Master had. That's a pretty big deal. Just look at what Overlord was doing with the Golden Power. The entire ninja roster was unable to defeat him. It took Zane's sacrifice. With that being said....he clears, but if not that he definitely clears at least first 10 stages. Full IG Thanos would give him a pretty hard fight (not entirely sure wheather he win or not).

The Golden Ninja is the only one who is probably clearing this gauntlet. The rest are strong, like really strong and good, but after all they are just ,,humans,, with amazing ninja training + element powers.

War Machine is all technology so water is just gonna mess up his suit. Then Nya stomps on his metal A**. Zane can just freeze the floor then quicksilver will slip and fall or he can read his movements and freeze him then it's all over. He's a living computer so I'm pretty sure he can outsmart him and take the win. Kai's fire is really hot, in the tenth season he melted the golden weapons with his fire so I don't see why he can't melt Iron man down to a crisp. Cole is the strongest ninja and his he is the most durable. If Cole punches him once with his lava arms then quicksilver is getting his a** knocked out xD. Lloyd has 4 elements Fire,earth,ice, lightning. Thor got one shot by a pesky taser that was thrown by a fodder who isn't even building level. Thor would get his A** knocked out by the green ninja and Lloyd wouldn't even struggle in the fight. Any ninja get's past thor cuz thor was getting floored by an early Iron man and captain america destroyed Iron man. The Golden Ninja Murders all the MCU characters at once with his hands behind his back. Golden Lloyd flicks his fingers and Thanos explodes.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: Thor crushed Tony’s armor like a soup can, rocked the hulk, survived a city level explosion that he helped cause, and the heat of a neutron star. Aside from golden Lloyd absolutely none of them are beating Thor

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ninjaearth6

@ninjaearth6: Thor crushed Tony’s armor like a soup can, rocked the hulk, survived a city level explosion that he helped cause, and the heat of a neutron star. Aside from golden Lloyd absolutely none of them are beating Thor

I never said they could beat hulk did I? Tony would get trashed by any ninja and that's just a fact. Iron man was trashing up thor which is kinda sad considering he is the "god of thunder". just stop replying you sound stupid. He was also getting floored by hulk. Thor is just overhyped trash. He got shocked by a pesky taser dude so I dont need to explain myself any further.

Best Iron Man Vs Thor GIFs | GfycatThor Ragnarok GIF - Thor Ragnarok Hulk - Discover & Share GIFs

Angela Buff Criticism - Page 2 — Marvel Contest of Champions

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ninjaearth6

That's the funny thing I've seen all day congrats bro u just made my day. Any ninja from ninago solos. The mailman would completely stomp the avengers within 3 seconds without bloodlust. Kai would murder Iron man in a fight and he wouldn't even struggle.

Ninjago Mai GIF - Ninjago Mai Fire - Discover & Share GIFs

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden ninja stops at 11. The rest stop at 4

please tell he how the rest of the ninja stop at 4?

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden ninja stops at 11. The rest stop at 4

let's be real here, If Cole punches Iron man once with his lava arms then Iron man is getting his a** knocked out.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: They're not bulletproof.

Captain america isn't bulletproof and he destroyed war machine. Quicksilver isn't even bulletproof that's why he died. Spinjitsu murders them bro.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: lol. Cole doesn't hit any where near as hard as a meteor. And again they're not bulletproof

lol Iron man can't even win against Captain america ( a dude with a freakin shield ) stop the iron man wank the ninja would destroy iron man with little to no problem

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6 said:

Captain america isn't bulletproof and he destroyed war machine. Quicksilver isn't even bulletproof that's why he died. Spinjitsu murders them bro.

Except for Black Panther no one was going all out in Civil War so irrelevant. He has nothing to do with this discussion.

@ninjaearth6 said:

lol Iron man can't even win against Captain america ( a dude with a freakin shield ) stop the iron man wank the ninja would destroy iron man with little to no problem

That was well before IW. You clearly haven't kept up with the MCU if you're using feats from CW to lowball both Tony and War Machine.

Why would I keep up with overrated and boring movies? I stopped watching that trash along time ago. You don't need to get salty just cuz I proved how the ninja stomp. Black Panther was getting clapped by captain america as well so stop crying. The ninja are experts in hand to hand combat, they got training from master wu. Iron man just relys on his suit and tech and he actually has little to no combat skills that's why he was getting floored by captain america.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Captain America only has a shield and he was destroying Iron man. The ninja would do the same thing but even worse.

Iron Man Vs Captain America Civil War GIFs | Tenor

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: You should have started by saying you don't know anything then. Okay and? Black Panther isn't War Machine and has zero relevance to this debate. Good for them. Still irrelevant as they aren't bulletproof. EG Iron Man is well above the Iron Man, that Cap was beating, so again irrelevant. If you're so confident that any of the ninja can beat Iron Man how about a CaV?

The ninja don't need to be bulletproof to beat war machine or Iron man. Iron man Got trashed by Captain America and he wasn't bulletproof. Captain America Destroyed Iron man Hence the ninja can do it too.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ninjaearth6
@achillesspawn said:

@ninjaearth6: Can you read? or are you just trying to make yourself look dumb? How many times am I going to have to tell you that EG Iron Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CW Iron Man.

Cool don't care now let's drop this and move on. I don't care what suit he has it doesn't change my opinion.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ninjas power fluctuate a ton. They go from throwing vehicles into each other to struggling with fodder. Particularly in season 8 where they were heavily nerfed.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ninjaearth6
@achillesspawn said:

@ninjaearth6: Of course you don't care. Your a troll, you're going to ignore all the facts presented so you can continuously live in your headcanon

Your "facts" were just so stupid. I already proved how the ninja stomp so stop getting salty MCUtard. all you said was " Good for them. Still irrelevant as they aren't bulletproof " as if them not being bulletproof will make them struggle in the fight.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ninjaearth6
@koose104 said:

The Ninjas power fluctuate a ton. They go from throwing vehicles into each other to struggling with fodder. Particularly in season 8 where they were heavily nerfed.

ikr they were nerfed hard cuz the writer didnt want the ninja to become too powerful. They lost airjitsu, scroll of forbidden spinjitsu, full potential, and the golden weapons.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Golden ninja stops at Thanos

rest stop at Iron man

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: the Ninja do have reaction feats in “Rebooted” and “Prime Empire”

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6 said:
@achillesspawn said:

@ninjaearth6: Of course you don't care. Your a troll, you're going to ignore all the facts presented so you can continuously live in your headcanon

Your "facts" were just so stupid. I already proved how the ninja stomp so stop getting salty MCUtard. all you said was " Good for them. Still irrelevant as they aren't bulletproof " as if them not meain bulletproof is a problem.

Showing you feats is stupid? Not surprised, trolls like yourself, hate facts and feats. Against War Machine you either have to be bulletproof or fast enough to dodge bullets, they aren't either of those things, hence why being trained by Wu doesn't benefit them in any way.

You sound really stupid right now. I never said that showing feats is stupid I said that the feats that you showed were stupid. Captain america wasn't bulletproof and he destroyed him. The ninja were catching knives and dodging swords at close range so I think they can dodge bullets. Lloyd in the 8th season caught a knife that harumi threw at him even though he was caught off guard.

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandabub said:

Golden ninja stops at Thanos

rest stop at Iron man

any ninja takes Iron man

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6 said:
@achillesspawn said:

Your "facts" were just so stupid. I already proved how the ninja stomp so stop getting salty MCUtard. all you said was " Good for them. Still irrelevant as they aren't bulletproof " as if them not meain bulletproof is a problem.

Showing you feats is stupid? Not surprised, trolls like yourself, hate facts and feats. Against War Machine you either have to be bulletproof or fast enough to dodge bullets, they aren't either of those things, hence why being trained by Wu doesn't benefit them in any way.

You really are an MCUtard. Lloyd dodged a knife from point blank range and you say he can't dodge bullets? That's just hilarious.

Jay laughing is the best thing in the world | Ninjago, Mario characters, Lego  ninjago

No Caption Provided

ninjaearth6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6 said:
@achillesspawn said:

Shut up and know your place you casual here's the last reaction feat from Lloyd. Don't reply on this thread ever again you miserable worm cuz everything u say is just nonsense.

No Caption Provided

oofking999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja stop at 8 they should be able to easily take down Iron Man

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: yeah even if they had bullet timing feats they have been tagged by less.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: With their element dragons? maybe

Nano Iron man is pretty durable

No Caption Provided

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: You're telling me you think a knife is as fast as a bullet? Lol, you're even more of a troll than I thought.

A knife thrown by harumi is faster than a bullet

No Caption Provided

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow (MCU)

2. Hawkeye (MCU)

3. Captain America (MCU)

4. War Machine (MCU)

5. Quicksilver (MCU)

6. Iron Man (MCU) Nya, Cole, Zane, Kai, Jay stop here

7. Thor (MCU)

8. Hulk (MCU)

9. Vision (MCU)

10. Thanos (MCU)

11. Thanos (MCU) + All Infinity Stones. Lloyd golden power stops here

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaearth6: the ninja got bodied by evil nya. At least Thor struggled with actual threats.

And you conveniently ignored the sokovia explosion

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mandabub:

Aren't bulletproof.

Never said they r

and even if they were the fact that they're getting shot at is obviously going to throw off their concentration.

They can just dodge whatever WR throws at them.

They also can't use them anymore

They get all feats from season 1 to 8.

Jay's lightning doesn't scale to real lightning

No Caption Provided

He's the master of lightning...

Also, Cole should stop 11. He shook a mountain in season 13 Master of the Mountain.