Avatar image for lazystudent3141
lazystudent3141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Prime All Might wins, possibly stomps.
As impressive as Nine was, he most likely isn't more powerful than All Might and All for One in their primes.
Unless a clear statement by the author or within the series is made: I think Nine edges out Weakened All Might and AfO, but definetely not their primes

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Might is supposed to stomp, at least everyone during his own time. There is obviously a theory or reasonable speculation, that as time moves on and quirks get stronger it eventually wouldn't be the case anymore.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Might stomps.

grenadier_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its safe to say All-MIght from the fight from AFO can take down Nine no problem with full 100% power

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AM doesn't need to be in prime to defeat this turtle.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I doubt All Might is stomping when it took two OFA users to overpower his strongest attack and defeat him. 100% from Deku alone which is equal to AM’s power did nothing.

That said I can see All Might winning

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime All might? Hard Mismatch.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: allmight wins this, prime or not, unlike deku he can throw more than one good punch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: The quirk is stronger as its passed down and Deku and Bakugo was able to land several blows before ruining themselves completely. Though, you're obviously correct about AM being more consistently able to dish out higher damage, its hard to say if its enough, especially non-prime Might.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megafanflash: Doesn't OFA get more powerful because it's a stockpile of quirks? I don't think Midoriya's quirk would be that much stronger than All Might's, since they were both quirkless.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

@megafanflash: Doesn't OFA get more powerful because it's a stockpile of quirks? I don't think Midoriya's quirk would be that much stronger than All Might's, since they were both quirkless.

The quirk was stated to grow in power from user to user, that’s the reason all the previous holders lost to AFO(including Nana who‘s loss was considered embarrassing) meanwhile All Might beat him twice.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I agree that All Might wins, but I don't know if Midoriya 100% is equal to All Might 100% yet.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

@thewatcherking: I agree that All Might wins, but I don't know if Midoriya 100% is equal to All Might 100% yet.

Yeah I agree, Midoriya's 100% isn't there just yet, you could say it's on a similar level in the movies but definitely not in the manga.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: @senate: I think feat wise he definitely isn’t, but it does seem like he’s supposed to be especially with statements like what was said against muscular.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rizaadxn

@thewatcherking: I never understood the Muscular statement, by feats All Might would easily oneshot. After I thought about it more I see it more as Midoriya overestimating how strong his 100% is by comparison, he thinks of 100% OFA as this sort of last resort oneshot ability he can use, and we've already seen in the past that Midoriya is an unreliable source when it comes to knowing stuff about OFA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate: Yeah, the quirk grows in power as its passed on. The same goes with every quirk within OFA as confirmed by Daigoro Banjo (blackwhip) in Deku's "dream" and during his conversation with AM regarding the previous holders of the quirk.

EmperrorAFO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHy using Prime All Might ?

Weakened All Might would a more reasonable contender in this battle.

There is a possibility that Nine is similar or even a bit stronger than AFO and AM in their weakned states due to some teasers saying Nine was the strongest villain, encountered so far, and the fact that the fight against Nine from the movie was simply the most impressive one we got from the animated bnho stuff.

Prime All Might and Prim All for One are on a completely different level.

Avatar image for madarauchiha147
MadaraUchiha147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might stomps

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers