@watchmecwalk: keen ma boi you and I literally had the exact same thought

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#53 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@watchmecwalk said:

Vader can use Force lightning

*Shows scans of Kinetite* *claims its the most deadly version*

Stupendous WAAAAAAAAAAVE!! Where are you at? Come get your mans

~ KeenCraft ~

I don't watch Stupendous wave Just a FYI.

OT: Vader still solos

#54 Edited by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@in-sidiousvader said:

Sounds exactly like a video lol.

Why VADER used the DEADLIEST VERSION of Sith lightning ever known.. in fact, he made that about Jaina Solo lmao

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:

~ KeenCraft ~

I wasn't trying to imply you watched his video as much as I meant he better come hold you back. You're going in with Wave level material (not being rude lol. My name is troll)

#55 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@in-sidiousvader said:

Why VADER used the DEADLIEST VERSION of Sith lightning ever known.. in fact, he made that about Jaina Solo lmao

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:

~ KeenCraft ~

I wasn't trying to imply you watched his video as much as I meant he better come hold you back. You're going in with Wave level material (not being rude lol. My name is troll)

It okay, you were not rude with it, a lot of people say that Stupendous wave say out of this world type stuff. but I watch Star wars theory. I admitted I was a bit hasty in saying it was Force lightning what I actually should have said was that it was the closest thing to force lightning that Vader could do.

All I can say is thanks you for telling me what it actually was because I did though it was force lightning not on Sidious level but like a bit above Dooku level of force lightning which is why is was so different.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
#56 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: dude, again not trying to be rude Star Wars theory has a video on his channel entitled "why Vader is the most powerful Sith Lord" or something to that effect, he's not a reliable source either.

#57 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: dude, again not trying to be rude Star Wars theory has a video on his channel entitled "why Vader is the most powerful Sith Lord" or something to that effect, he's not a reliable source either.

I mean he did defeat Sidious, so...that gives him merits on that, But Sidious is the most powerful Sith lord. Give Vader a another Decade or so he could have something to say to Sidious.

that is a topic for another thread.

#58 Edited by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:
@in-sidiousvader said:

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:

~ KeenCraft ~

It okay, you were not rude with it, a lot of people say that Stupendous wave say out of this world type stuff. but I watch Star wars theory. I admitted I was a bit hasty in saying it was Force lightning what I actually should have said was that it was the closest thing to force lightning that Vader could do.

All I can say is thanks you for telling me what it actually was because I did though it was force lightning not on Sidious level but like a bit above Dooku level of force lightning which is why is was so different.

I mean, from a certain point of view, you aren't wrong, per se. Kinetics are a type of energy and the process that he applies the telekinetics result in a charged attack.

But Sith lightning, it is not. Your words misplaced may be, as is your faith in the Youtube side of the Force.

P.S: I love Star Wars Theory and most of his theory videos; but I know when he is wrong lol

#59 Edited by ArkhamAsylum3 (3920 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at Vader ever beating Sidious.

Regardless I thought we discussed the topic of Vader killing Sidious in a previous thread. Why are you bringing forth debunked points?

#60 Edited by Lord_Tenebrous (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Either Bulq or Grievous individually press their foes in 1-on-1s, with all that back up they undoubtedly win.

#61 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:
@in-sidiousvader said:

@mygod101 said:
@watchmecwalk said:

~ KeenCraft ~

I mean, from a certain point of view, you aren't wrong, per se. Kinetics are a type of energy and the process that he applies the telekinetics result in a charged attack.

But Sith lightning, it is not. Your words misplaced may be, as is your faith in the Youtube side of the Force.

P.S: I love Star Wars Theory and most of his theory videos; but I know when he is wrong lol

Nice to see another that likes star Wars theory videos. I mean he did say Vader is his most favorite even showed a video of when he was 6 dressing up like Vader but I see your point. I even admit myself that I like Vader, but more so Anakin/Vader.

I like Sidious as well, because of how evil and powerful that man, how he broke Vader the way he did.

this is Off topic those, but I find it funny that people think snoke is more powerful than Sidious.

#62 Posted by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see another that likes star Wars theory videos. I mean he did say Vader is his most favorite even showed a video of when he was 6 dressing up like Vader but I see your point. I even admit myself that I like Vader, but more so Anakin/Vader.

I like Sidious as well, because of how evil and powerful that man, how he broke Vader the way he did.

this is Off topic those, but I find it funny that people think snoke is more powerful than Sidious.

My favorite character is probably Anakin. And Lol, Snoke wouldn't even match Vader in canon.

#63 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@

My favorite character is probably Anakin. And Lol, Snoke wouldn't even match Vader in canon.

That what I was saying, Snoke It hard to place Snoke because I still am wondering what is snoke?

#64 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: I would as well, but his humbling of Rey. Ontop of his quote stating his power was be it beyond sidious' own in the aftermath books. He has potential but sidious is always going to be a better villain.

#65 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: I would as well, but his humbling of Rey. Ontop of his quote stating his power was be it beyond sidious' own in the aftermath books. He has potential but sidious is always going to be a better villain.

I mean sure, Since snoke has been alive for like 200 years. as of his right now he isn't close to Sidious.

#66 Edited by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: I just place him at Rey + level. At best Coleman Trebor level

#68 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2536 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Richard96 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

@decaf_wizard:

“Greivous received upgrades through the entirety of the clone wars series, and Dooku later on in the clone wars admitted Greivous could press him”

I don’t question this, I was talking only about the scene in the CW series.

#70 Posted by Richard96 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

“Grievous still did well, all things considered. He was pushing Dooku back and even received praise from him during the fight.”

Praise? Dooku was just telling him what to do, while nonchalantly parrying his blows. Yes, he gave some ground, but his cause he deliberately remained on the defensive cause it was a lesson.

“He was disarmed because he loosened his grip due to Dooku's instruction. He was still his student after all.”

He got disarmed cause dooku decided the lesson had ended.

“You also need to understand that this was a training session. Neither Dooku nor Grievous were going all out.”

Dooku for sure not, but the General did most likely everything in his power to disarm dooku. I am just questioning the fact Grievous can legitimately press dooku in this precise scene.

#71 Edited by RealistBigotry (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

Grievous had been a delight to train, as well. No need to coax him to release his anger and rage, as Dooku had been forced to do during the training of his so-called Dark Jedi disciples. The Geonosians had arranged for Grievous to be nothing but anger and rage. And as to the general’s combat skills, few, if any, Jedi would be capable of defeating him. There had been moments during the extensive combat sessions when even Dooku had been hard-pressed to outduel the cyborg.

But then, Dooku had kept some secrets to himself.

Just in case.

Labyrinth of Evil

There was also that scene in the Tartakovsky Clone Wars miniseries where Grievous was doing quite well during a training session with Dooku. Aside from that, though, Grievous has legitimately matched Mace Windu in skill, and everyone knows that Windu is more than a match for Dooku.

Uhhh... the quote clearly states that the Count is hard-pressed to outduel Grievous for mere moments during "extensive combat sessions" in which he would be suffering from fatigue (both physical and mental) - something Grievous doesn't have to worry about. Not once does it suggest that Grievous is a challenge to him overall. I'm sure if an 'immune to fatigue' Ventress fought Yoda for long enough, he'd struggle to outduel her. In any case, Tyranus had "kept some secrets to himself" that allowed him to circumvent any edge Grievous might gain, and get back on top. I see no reason why this wouldn't be the case in an actual fight between the two, assuming Tyranus doesn't immediately decide to disable him with the force ala Mace Windu, whom Dooku is definitely comparable to.

In the 2003 cartoon, Dooku deflects all of Grievous' blows with laughable ease and disarms him after the slightest mistake. How could you possibly think that was a good showing? Grievous engages in a brief fight with Mace, and all of a sudden he's more skilled than Dooku lmao. Absolute retardation. Even if he was more skilled (Every piece of material supports the polar-opposite view), the Count has secrets up his sleeve to either regain the upper-hand or end the fight.

Now that Grievous has been covered, the team as a whole have absolutely no chance. A vast inferior to the duo in the realm of force powers, early Clone Wars Kenobi painted the inside of a building with bits of Durge, so neither Vader nor Dooku will have a problem here. It's irrelevant that this attack wouldn't kill him, since the duo need 60 seconds (at most) to mop up the others, leaving them time at the end to TK Durge into the sun. Sora Bulq is a canonical inferior to Asajj Ventress, whom Dooku can nonchalantly ragdoll any time he likes, lift a finger and bring her to her knees, or rip away her lightsabers, so they die fast. I haven't seen anything from Tyris that points to him putting up any more of a challenge than Asajj. This fight is nothing more than a competition between Vader and Tyranus to see whose kill-count is highest (which Dooku wins, of course).

#72 Posted by Inside (887 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by CuckedCurry (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah lol. Rahm Kota is like Aurra Sing tier

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#74 Posted by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

“Grievous still did well, all things considered. He was pushing Dooku back and even received praise from him during the fight.”

Praise? Dooku was just telling him what to do, while nonchalantly parrying his blows. Yes, he gave some ground, but his cause he deliberately remained on the defensive cause it was a lesson.

Loading Video...

“He was disarmed because he loosened his grip due to Dooku's instruction. He was still his student after all.”

He got disarmed cause dooku decided the lesson had ended.

I would usually say such a matter is up for interpretation, but in this case it's not.

Loading Video...

Grievous get's disarmed for holding the lightsaber too lightly. It's fairly explicit.

“You also need to understand that this was a training session. Neither Dooku nor Grievous were going all out.”

Dooku for sure not, but the General did most likely everything in his power to disarm dooku. I am just questioning the fact Grievous can legitimately press dooku in this precise scene.

"Likely" Okay, but I'm going off what we actually saw, a training session where both were not even slightly winded by the end of it. Grievous even starts and ends the fight with the same stoic look in his eyes, no visible exertion.

#75 Edited by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@cuckedcurry: Didn't rahm Kota get bitchslapped by Boba Fett?

Pretty sure Aurra Sing would just duck .. at least.

#76 Posted by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@watchmecwalk: why the alligator abuse :'(

It was a necessary evil :( . He was actually sacrificing himself to save it's life from an explosion.

#77 Posted by In-sidiousvader (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

@watchmecwalk: that's a feat for Boba Fett not a low showing for Rahn

Avatar image for guesswhosback_1
#78 Posted by GuessWhosBack_1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

that's a feat for Boba Fett not a low showing for Rahn

No Caption Provided

#79 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16806 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: The fact that you linked Nova's Durge RT and not mine insults me. Mine is more complete. :(

Anyways, the Sith duo stomp.

#80 Edited by RealistBigotry (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

"Likely" Okay, but I'm going off what we actually saw, a training session where both were not even slightly winded by the end of it. Grievous even starts and ends the fight with the same stoic look in his eyes, no visible exertion.

Lmao why would Grievous, with his mechanical body, suffer from any kind of exhaustion? He's essentially made to fight on indefinitely.

#81 Posted by WatchmeCwalk (44 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

@realistbigotry: I didn't type that correctly. My point was that neither was showing signs of much exertion, if any.

Also, in regards to your earlier reply which I will not take the time to dissect, I never said that Grievous was more skilled than Dooku. It's ironic that you call me the retard. Read properly and don't put words in my mouth.

#83 Edited by RealistBigotry (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117: What signs of exertion would be coming from Grievous exactly? He's a machine...

You said he matched Mace, who was "more than a match" for Dooku. That was obviously what you were implying, or you wouldn't have even brought it up lmfao. Nice backtracking.

#84 Posted by freesid_stf123 (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader and Dooku.

#85 Posted by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117: What signs of exertion would be coming from Grievous exactly? He's a machine...

Grimacing, grunting, shouting, showing any expression at all which is precisely what he does in serious situations.

You said he matched Mace, who was "more than a match" for Dooku. That was obviously what you were implying, or you wouldn't have even brought it up lmfao. Nice backtracking.

No, that's not what I was implying. Why would I be implying that when two posts before I said he'd give Dooku a run for his money? Wouldn't I have just said he'd beat him? Like I said, read my posts a little better if you want to criticize them.

Mace is a match for Dooku and Grievous rivaled Mace's skill during a brief encounter. No where is there the implication that General Grievous is more skilled than Dooku. You're just keen to start an argument.

#86 Edited by RealistBigotry (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

Grimacing, grunting, shouting, showing any expression at all which is precisely what he does in serious situations.

He doesn't do this unless he's being hurled against walls, taken by surprise, force-crushed etc. post-Tartakovsky cartoon, and this clearly isn't happening here - Including most pre-TCW material that features Grievous because he doesn't make a lot of noise in combat. The grimacing, grunting, shouting and 'showing expression' was brought in with the later material. Just because he isn't making ridiculous noises like his TCW version, it doesn't mean that he's keeping up easily. Not that this is relevant of course, as Mace has easily crushed Grievous over a great distance, something that Tyranus could replicate.

No, that's not what I was implying. Why would I be implying that when two posts before I said he'd give Dooku a run for his money? Wouldn't I have just said he'd beat him? Like I said, read my posts a little better if you want to criticize them.

Mace is a match for Dooku and Grievous rivaled Mace's skill during a brief encounter. No where is there the implication that General Grievous is more skilled than Dooku.

No, you said that Grievous "legitimately matched" Mace in skill. Not "rivaled him during a brief encounter", are you not aware of the difference between the two statements? You mightn't have said that Grievous could beat him because of the lines below your quote; "But then, Dooku had kept some secrets to himself. Just in case."

The impression you gave off was this; You had Grievous equal in skill with Mace, who's > Dooku, but had him losing for the reason above. There's no contradiction. Grievous could've been more skilled than Dooku, but on the losing end due to the secret advantages the Count has. Either your wording was poor, or you're backtracking.

You're just keen to start an argument.

Yes, that's the whole point of this site.

#87 Posted by CuckedCurry (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous uses his superior speed, reach, and Vaapad knowledge along with his other forms to overwhelm Dooku

#88 Posted by Richard96 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

@echostarlord117:

“Grievous get's disarmed for holding the lightsaber too lightly. It's fairly explicit.”

It is seems more a movement of Dooku’s wrist, but it isn’t very clear. Anyway, whether it is a mistake from GG or a good move from Dooku, it remains that dooku disarmed him very easily and exactly when he decided to do it. It is quite a demonstration of vast superiority.

“"Likely" Okay, but I'm going off what we actually saw, a training session where both were not even slightly winded by the end of it. Grievous even starts and ends the fight with the same stoic look in his eyes, no visible exertion.”

The session wasn’t very long. Also, can a droid be tired?

#89 Edited by Inside (887 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: that seems extremely unlikely given their feats. Also, sorry mate, will use yours if I end up using Durge again <3

#90 Posted by Inside (887 posts) - - Show Bio

@watchmecwalk: He was able to fight on par with an early Galen Marek and remove a space station from orbit. He's a heavy hitter.

#91 Posted by Richard96 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#92 Posted by CuckedCurry (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous damn near solos

#93 Posted by Lord_Tenebrous (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

The "now too lightly" line was literally a joke. Grievous wasn't holding it all, Dooku had just disarmed him.

On-Topic: same as before, if there's no Force abuse. Both Sora and Grievous are demonstrably incapable of pressing Dooku, but either could challenge Vader. Pit them both against Vader, while Dooku is distracted by the others, and team 1 wins.