#1 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Hand to hand only for the first round.

Battle in some random flat courtyard with nothing but themselves to even any odds.

No prep, no BFR, nothing other than a good fight :)

Contestants

Nikita:

No Caption Provided

Vs

Oliver Queen:

No Caption Provided

Bonus Round:

Both are given standard gear, but only start 5 yards apart.

#2 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (11257 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooo cool fight. I never watched Nikita though. She's going to have to be pretty good to go against one if the best live action comic fighters.

#4 Posted by Corylamount (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Nikita is good but I think that she loses. She can last long but I feel like Oliver will over power her but I do believe that she may be faster. If Oliver puts his guard down for 1 second then she wins because Nikita will take advantage. But she has taken on people with superior strength. So I say it will be a good fight but Nikita could take it. I do think she could take Thea.

#5 Posted by NewWorldOrder (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie.

Avatar image for ithemanwithoutfeari
#6 Posted by ITheManWithoutFearI (833 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve:

She has some pretty cool feats, like taking on a dozen or so division trained assassins (even if early level) hand to hand at the same time. And constantly just fought pretty much the best tier assassins in her world. Including absolutely humiliating highly decorated Navy Seals, CIA assassins, etc - who apparently have developed names for themselves within their own professions. It has harder to gauge what this means vs Ollie in my opinion.

It means she is clearly better than lets say, Diggle. But that doesn't really mean much here. She may be the most feared or dangerous assassin in her world, outside of perhaps, maybe Roan. And again, not sure what that would mean here. I would recommend tracking down Nikita fight videos on YouTube for visualization of these sorts of things.

I say she has a great chance in the bonus round though, on account she is lethal with a gun as her standard equipment, not afraid to kill - and Ollie uses a bow, and tries to avoid killing.

I know I am not supposed to go in with my own winner made up, and I really haven't. But it doesn't hurt to start with my opening thoughts. I kinda felt Oliver would win a very narrow majority (on account of his Ras fight), but lose by a slightly larger difference in the bonus round, but still be very close. I suppose the reason why I made this fight.

#8 Edited by Pokeysteve (11257 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Pokeysteve (11257 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807:

I'd have to see her in action. I judge the live action characters by their fights. Not as much weight into who they've beaten.

#10 Posted by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807:

I'd have to see her in action. I judge the live action characters by their fights. Not as much weight into who they've beaten.

Fair enough, but just be sure to know the context of her fights :)

Sometimes she was actually limiting herself as to lose, etc. (heck, the obvious one in the pilot to get Alex captured by the cops).

#11 Posted by Drakkis (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh I miss Nikita. As someone above said Nikita is used to taking on as many people as any other live action fighter she rarely if ever lost fights and is skilled in a lot of weapons and always uses her environment to her advantage. In terms of skill she's high up there I think she falls short when it comes to durability even then she's taken a lot of torture throughout the show.

Round 2 I would say Nikita she's more than used to being in gunfights so I think she can handle a bow and arrow.

#12 Posted by Drakkis (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Also most of her relevant fights:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (11257 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807:

No worries. I always take context of fights into account. I don't trust scans or video clips.

#14 Posted by Gotoucanario (363 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm from the videos she seems more realistic and gets tagged alot more, I'd say Ollie wins.

#15 Posted by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm from the videos she seems more realistic and gets tagged alot more, I'd say Ollie wins.

Meaningless. Tagged by who? What circumstances? It needs to be all weighed thoroughly. Context matters; like when she was tagged by a few enhanced human assassins (special drug enhancement, not quite to Cap America, but still very good).

#16 Posted by TheSuperor (3704 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver with utter ease

Nikita has no chance what so ever

#17 Posted by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by FirstOlympian (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Owen vs Simpson/Nuke would be an interesting fight.

#19 Posted by Ilikeketchup (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Oliver stumps...

#20 Posted by jayskee (3752 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie stomps her

#21 Posted by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie obviously

#23 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonbourne_ said:

Ollie obviously

Did I miss something? All the sudden I get a lot of 'Ollie wins' posts. Did something change in the episode last night in regards to Ollie?

#24 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: uhh no.

He just curbstomps her, simple as that.

#25 Posted by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonbourne_:

Then explain yourself. Many have already put Nikita as a good chance vs Black Widow, and I am one of those people.

So I am going to have to get some more explanation than 'Ollie wins'; with all the serious low or highballing going around.

#26 Posted by TheSuperor (3704 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonbourne_ said:

Ollie obviously

Did I miss something? All the sudden I get a lot of 'Ollie wins' posts. Did something change in the episode last night in regards to Ollie?

Nah, nothing changed. But Oliver would beat her handily with only his season 1 feats, and he has improved greatly since then.

Nikita vs Thea/Speedy would probably be a closer fight, but I still think Nikita would lose. Oliver is simply out of her league..

#27 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: Btw you're a terrible OP getting involved in your own thread.

Nikita would be roflstomped from almost anyone in the arrowverse. She's not being lowballed.

#28 Posted by NewWorldOrder (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie

#29 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor said:

Nikita vs Thea/Speedy would probably be a closer fight, but I still think Nikita would lose.

Holy hell. The lowballing is legit. I think you should watch Nikita for a good number of episodes (since the H2H feats are more spread out), and come back here with a more reasonable response. Nikita would DESTROY Thea. It isn't even debatable. I have watched all shows (but haven't seen the last ep of Arrow yet). Nikita casually defeated a dozen+ of recruits with the same training time, and debatably better training than Thea did (by the time she was fighting with team Oliver for a few months) , and late she was still not better than a great deal of division agents H2H even to now. Of which Nikita knocks down like bowling balls.

It is hard to take anything seriously after seeing that.

#30 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: Dude stay out of your own battle..you have a personal bias which is against the rules. You should be flagged for this.

#31 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonbourne_:

Nothing I said was against the rules. What is against the rules is already having a winner chosen for this, in my own thread. And you don't like it simply because I am imploring some reason into taking Nikita seriously? As for the rules, I am not just declaring Nikita the winner, I even gave Oliver the slight edge in this H2H earlier - because his fight with Ras (a specific feat I might add), where he probably loses the bonus - but nothing was a given, and I wanted to listen out a good debate. A bunch of people come in saying 'Ollie wins', I asked for specifics.

You then talk about something that is insane, that she loses to Thea. That is not this battle, as that is Thea vs Nikita, so me taking that right out doesn't show me that I have a problem with this fight; that is another fight altogether.

I also can't help but notice you still haven't given me more specifics on why Nikita loses here vs Oliver.

#32 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: I said nothing about Thea..but honestly Nikita would prolly lose to her too.

You clearly have some sort of bias where you antagonize posters..you're a terrible OP honestly mate. Most OP never even post in their own battle.

Anyway, carry on..you won't listen to me anyhow.

#33 Edited by Delta16807 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonbourne_:

Antagonize == asking for reasons or specifics? Ok then, let us agree to disagree on everything, ok?

#34 Posted by JasonBourne_ (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@delta16807: Just let your thread run its course next time mate. Posters do not have to give you a reason or specifics to appease you.