Nightwing vs red hood

Avatar image for capedcrusaider
CapedCrusaider

169

Forum Posts

5

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CapedCrusaider

Battle takes place in Gotham at 11pm at the docs each gets One week of prep but no outside help, red hood gets 2 pistols Max + other standard equipment, nightwing gets 15 wingadings + regular equipment. they start 60 meters away from eachother. No outside help morals off for red hood blood lust for nightwing

Avatar image for entropy_aegis
entropy_aegis

21787

Forum Posts

420

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis

Nightwing.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

23713

Forum Posts

60

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Enzeru:  
Nightwing already beat a prepped Jason in BFtC 
Avatar image for revamp
ReVamp

23014

Forum Posts

8330

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Enzeru: Nightwing already beat a prepped Jason in BFtC

Yeah.

Avatar image for super_psycho
super_psycho

2843

Forum Posts

8160

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By super_psycho

Dick

Avatar image for Scarbearer
Scarbearer

784

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Scarbearer

Mano et Mano I think this is Dick's fight to lose. HOwever I think Enzeru is right and while I think Todd is pretty much just a punk, I could totally see him just luring Nightwing into the deathtrap.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

23713

Forum Posts

60

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Enzeru:  
In BFtC Jason electrocuted Dick and Rigged the Batcave yet he still lost. 
They both have one week prep and they both know each other well, but Nightwing clearly has the advantage in resources. So what makes you think Jason could just non nonchalantly take Dick out? Because he's more ruthless? Thats not a good reason. 
Avatar image for spidermanwins
SpidermanWins

4142

Forum Posts

2676

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By SpidermanWins

Nightwing will take this. He's beat him before. He'll beat him again

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

16596

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nightwing.

Avatar image for stronger
Stronger

5051

Forum Posts

186

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Stronger

Nightwing.Been done in comics

Avatar image for smoothjammin
SmoothJammin

2709

Forum Posts

47

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By SmoothJammin

idk... Grayson can be one sadistic motherfker.

Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53107

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Nightwing, with or without prep. 

Avatar image for thegoldenone
TheGoldenOne

38932

Forum Posts

55541

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Static Shock said:
Nightwing, with or without prep. 
This^
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

23713

Forum Posts

60

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Enzeru:  
Your scaling your argument in Jasons favor in a really extreme way. Your just assuming all of this would go down according to plan. 
 
As everybody else has said, and as its been done in the comics, Nightwing wins with or without prep 
Avatar image for nx
NX

308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By NX

Nightwing.

Avatar image for the_elemetal
The_Elemetal

152

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By The_Elemetal

@Enzeru said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
@Enzeru: Your scaling your argument in Jasons favor in a really extreme way. Your just assuming all of this would go down according to plan. As everybody else has said, and as its been done in the comics, Nightwing wins with or without prep
I'm being realistic.

Honestly I agree with Enzeru, as much as Dick is more skilled all around I think Jason could pull it off, I mean think about it, even if Grayson knows Jason has hostages hes not gonna let them die, he'll have no choice but to play into Jason's trap, and with no morals Jason would just kill everyone. But if they were going toe to toe Dick destroys him. So Jason 6/10 because of prep and morals

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By daredevil21134

Jason Todd owns him like he owns Starfire

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46697

Forum Posts

34581

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

-sighs- Nightwing...

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46697

Forum Posts

34581

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Enzeru said:

No Caption Provided
@The_Elemetal said:

Honestly I agree with Enzeru, as much as Dick is more skilled all around I think Jason could pull it off, I mean think about it, even if Grayson knows Jason has hostages hes not gonna let them die, he'll have no choice but to play into Jason's trap, and with no morals Jason would just kill everyone. But if they were going toe to toe Dick destroys him. So Jason 6/10 because of prep and morals
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Under the OP's rules ... Nightwing dies. That's for sure.
Most of the people who are voting for Nightwing either didn't read the rules of the fight and now simply believe it would be a simply "Nightwing VS Red Hood" thread, or they don't know shit about Red Hood and his ruthlessness. If he prepares to kill Nightwing, then Nightwing dies. Period.

I love how you're insinuating people haven't read anything but the funny thing is they didn't even write anything to say why but here ya go on a long winded speech of why person A beats person B and claiming everyone is wrong "period". Read up on the characters before claiming you're right and everyone else is wrong when you should probably read up on the characters and re-read the OP yourself.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By daredevil21134

@Enzeru said:

@The_Elemetal said:

Honestly I agree with Enzeru, as much as Dick is more skilled all around I think Jason could pull it off, I mean think about it, even if Grayson knows Jason has hostages hes not gonna let them die, he'll have no choice but to play into Jason's trap, and with no morals Jason would just kill everyone. But if they were going toe to toe Dick destroys him. So Jason 6/10 because of prep and morals
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Under the OP's rules ... Nightwing dies. That's for sure.
No Caption Provided
Most of the people who are voting for Nightwing either didn't read the rules of the fight and now simply believe it would be a simply "Nightwing VS Red Hood" thread, or they don't know shit about Red Hood and his ruthlessness. If he prepares to kill Nightwing, then Nightwing dies. Period.

I agree

Avatar image for redowl_1
RedOwl_1

1743

Forum Posts

73

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By RedOwl_1

@Static Shock said:

Nightwing, with or without prep.

mmmm.... with prep It will be easy as a pie but without it will be interesting

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46697

Forum Posts

34581

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@daredevil21134: Why? Nightwing's beat him when Jason was prepped and trying to kill Dick in a straight up fight. They both get prep here, Dick has better resources at his disposal and the whole argument Jason wins using lethal force and Dick won't is pointless because Dick is bloodlusted as well.

Avatar image for labyrinth
Labyrinth

166

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Labyrinth

@Enzeru said:

Red Hood wins because of the prep. He would prep to kill Nightwing and not just take him out. That would include capturing scum bags and hiding them somewhere in a hall - forcing Nightwing to go after them and free them. Then it would be easy to blow the whole thing up and end the battle, aswell the lives of more then enough enemies. I don't see a bloodlusted Nightwing being skilled enough to take Red Hood fast enough out, to free them without having to worry about Red Hood. And since there is no outside help, he wouldn't have a different choice. I see Jason being ruthless enough to pull that stunt off, if he is pushed to.

It sounds like you are only giving Red Hood one week of prep in your scenario, which is not what the OP stated.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn said:

@daredevil21134: Why? Nightwing's beat him when Jason was prepped and trying to kill Dick in a straight up fight. They both get prep here, Dick has better resources at his disposal and the whole argument Jason wins using lethal force and Dick won't is pointless because Dick is bloodlusted as well.

Jason had just got done getting hit in the face with a crowbar by Tim and right after that he ran into Noghtwing I don't think he was prepared for that.But anyways i'm sure nobody remembers that.And if Jason truly wanted kill Dick he would have done in Batman and Robin when he had both Dick and Damian at his mercy

Avatar image for labyrinth
Labyrinth

166

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By Labyrinth

@Enzeru said:

No Caption Provided
@The_Elemetal said:
Honestly I agree with Enzeru, as much as Dick is more skilled all around I think Jason could pull it off, I mean think about it, even if Grayson knows Jason has hostages hes not gonna let them die, he'll have no choice but to play into Jason's trap, and with no morals Jason would just kill everyone. But if they were going toe to toe Dick destroys him. So Jason 6/10 because of prep and morals
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Under the OP's rules ... Nightwing dies. That's for sure.
Most of the people who are voting for Nightwing either didn't read the rules of the fight and believe it would be a simple "Nightwing VS Red Hood" thread, or they don't know shit about Red Hood and his ruthlessness. If he prepares to kill Nightwing, then Nightwing dies. Period.

The fight is not: Only Red Hood gets months of prep and then Nightwing must stop him.

The fight is: Both fighters get one week of prep, and then meet and fight at the docks at a certain time.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By daredevil21134

Either way this is a good fight

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46697

Forum Posts

34581

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@daredevil21134 said:

@god_spawn said:

@daredevil21134: Why? Nightwing's beat him when Jason was prepped and trying to kill Dick in a straight up fight. They both get prep here, Dick has better resources at his disposal and the whole argument Jason wins using lethal force and Dick won't is pointless because Dick is bloodlusted as well.

Jason had just got done getting hit in the face with a crowbar by Tim and right after that he ran into Noghtwing I don't think he was prepared for that.But anyways i'm sure nobody remembers that.And if Jason truly wanted kill Dick he would have done in Batman and Robin when he had both Dick and Damian at his mercy

And Dick didn't prep like Jason did in that instance nor was he bloodlusted like he is here. Dick isn't hindered by his usual character here and Jason who isn't afraid to kill can't play that to his advantage.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#34  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@god_spawn said:

@daredevil21134: Why? Nightwing's beat him when Jason was prepped and trying to kill Dick in a straight up fight. They both get prep here, Dick has better resources at his disposal and the whole argument Jason wins using lethal force and Dick won't is pointless because Dick is bloodlusted as well.

Jason had just got done getting hit in the face with a crowbar by Tim and right after that he ran into Noghtwing I don't think he was prepared for that.But anyways i'm sure nobody remembers that.And if Jason truly wanted kill Dick he would have done in Batman and Robin when he had both Dick and Damian at his mercy

And Dick didn't prep like Jason did in that instance nor was he bloodlusted like he is here. Dick isn't hindered by his usual character here and Jason who isn't afraid to kill can't play that to his advantage.

True,but i'm still going with the Champion of the All Caste here lol

Avatar image for god_spawn
god_spawn

46697

Forum Posts

34581

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@daredevil21134: Fair enough.

Avatar image for jerfro23
jerfro23

98

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By jerfro23

i will go with Dick on this one

Avatar image for labyrinth
Labyrinth

166

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By Labyrinth

@Enzeru said:

It's just that Nightwing won't be able to come up with something to gain the upper hand, because Jason Todd will always have the upper hand because of his missing morals and one week of prep. I know that Nightwing is able to defeat Red Hood in a random fight, without any bigger preparation due to his superior skill / will, but in THIS fight it's all about the morals.

Nightwing is bloodlusted.

Avatar image for slick23
slick23

461

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#38  Edited By slick23

Nightwing wins this one!

Avatar image for utotheg38
utotheg38

19295

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By utotheg38

STOMP

Avatar image for mrbigballs
MrBigBalls

240

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By MrBigBalls

Nightwing

Avatar image for labyrinth
Labyrinth

166

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By Labyrinth

@Enzeru said:

@Labyrinth said:

Nightwing is bloodlusted.

That turned him into a killer, when he got his hands on the Joker.
But I would also say that was a huge lecture for him.

Being bloodlusted during his fight against a preped Red Hood, who instantly addresses at the beginning of the fight that he is holding hostages (but criminals) and that they will die if Nightwing doesn't play along ... it would be already over.
Nightwing wouldn't risk their lives.

Stop being so narrow-minded.
You're one of the people who would also instantly try to argue for Colossus in a "Carnage VS Colossus" and totally ignore Carnage's ruthlessness and the will to kill - to keep hostages and use them as human shields and as a bait to force Colossus to leave his indestructible form and force him to keep it.

Red Hood with one week prep and without morals > Nightwing
Carnage in a open wide, populated area > Colossus.

It's easy as that.
If the OP would include PIS, or CIS ... then it would be a different story.
Under these circumstances - Red Hood stomps.

Again: clearly, you are only giving Red Hood the prep. You let him set up Gotham City to his liking, and then (and only then), Nightwing swoops in.

It's obvious that you have not considered, at all, what a bloodlusted Nightwing would do in his week of prep.

It's also obvious that your mind is made up on this matter.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

23713

Forum Posts

60

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By buttersdaman000
Nightwing still wins regardless
Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#45  Edited By daredevil21134

Red Hood still wins regardless lol

Avatar image for entropy_aegis
entropy_aegis

21787

Forum Posts

420

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By entropy_aegis

Nightwing,he disguises himself as Joker using his new EMP mask,this makes Jason go feral and Dick then beats him.

Avatar image for nefarious
nefarious

35802

Forum Posts

1058

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By nefarious

Nightwing.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By daredevil21134

@entropy_aegis said:

Nightwing,he disguises himself as Joker using his new EMP mask,this makes Jason go feral and Dick then beats him.

very funny

Avatar image for entropy_aegis
entropy_aegis

21787

Forum Posts

420

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By entropy_aegis

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Nightwing,he disguises himself as Joker using his new EMP mask,this makes Jason go feral and Dick then beats him.

very funny

Honesty is the best policy.

Avatar image for daredevil21134
daredevil21134

15944

Forum Posts

22

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#50  Edited By daredevil21134

@entropy_aegis said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

Nightwing,he disguises himself as Joker using his new EMP mask,this makes Jason go feral and Dick then beats him.

very funny

Honesty is the best policy.

yeah, whatever