Nightwing vs Daredevil

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Both are very acrobatic and use billy clubs. With the training they both have had, it would be a good fight.

Porter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Porter

I would say Nightwing. Because of his training with batman and utilizing his intelligence, Nightwing maybe able to find out about Daredevil's senses.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Daredevil beat Wolverine and Bullseye and he can't see.Daredevil will easily beat Grayson.There is no way Nightwing can find out about D's sense because with his senses he sees better than people who can actually see."

Daredevil beat Wolverine?

I agree with everything you stated but that.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Daredevil beat Wolverine and Bullseye and he can't see.Daredevil will easily beat Grayson.There is no way Nightwing can find out about D's sense because with his senses he sees better than people who can actually see."
Daredevil beat Wolverine? I agree with everything you stated but that. "
Do you want scans..I can prove it.."

Yes!

I'm not doubting you, I just didn't know.

People here made a point to say no normal human can take Wolverine. I could have used this bit of info in my debate.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Cool! Thaks for the info. This will come in handy the next time someone immediatly denies a normal human fighter can cope with Wolverine.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Cool! Thaks for the info. This will come in handy the next time someone immediatly denies a normal human fighter can cope with Wolverine. "
Captain America beat Wolverine as well."

Was that in this series? I totally missed out on this.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Cool! Thaks for the info. This will come in handy the next time someone immediatly denies a normal human fighter can cope with Wolverine. "
Captain America beat Wolverine as well."
Was that in this series? I totally missed out on this. "
Yes.The series is called" Wolverine-Enemy of the State.It's a great read.Wolverine fights alot of heroes."

Heard of that series. Gonna make a point to get them now. Thanks!

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kraven

Daredevil is a contender against Batman and one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He once, in street clothes, beat down 100 Yakuza at once and they were armed with katanas and guns. Nightwing's acrobatic skills are peak human but DD's are part of his powers. He has superhuman balance because of his hearing. His advanced senses give him an advantage too. Wolverine, Iron Fist and Black Panther have all fought DD and couldn't take him out. The only person who has decisively beaten him is Captain America and that was still close. DD is a hardcore fighter. Nightwing is good but DD is better.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

This has been done. Nightwing wins.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kraven

Static Shock says:

"This has been done. Nightwing wins."

That's bull! In that case, this battle needs to be redone because DC fans clearly don't know enough about Daredevil.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Nightwing wins because he has gadgets that can exploit DD's senses as weaknesses. Ask Buckshot. I think he's the one who won that argument. And, besides....

DC fans clearly don't know enough about Daredevil.

That's not true.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kraven

Static Shock says:

"Nightwing wins because he has gadgets that can exploit DD's senses as weaknesses. Ask Buckshot. I think he's the one who won that argument. And, besides....
DC fans clearly don't know enough about Daredevil.

That's not true.

"

Which part? I know that re-doing battles can get excessive but there's always new people coming on the vine. Just because a battle was done 12 or 6 months ago, doesn't mean it can't be re-done does it? Afterall, this website is just for fun, it's not like it's anything serious.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Kraven says:

"Which part? I know that re-doing battles can get excessive but there's always new people coming on the vine. Just because a battle was done 12 or 6 months ago, doesn't mean it can't be re-done does it? Afterall, this website is just for fun, it's not like it's anything serious."

If it's been done before, it saves people the trouble of debating it again. Nobody wants to argue something that has been established months ago.

In actuality, this has been done twice. Nightwing won both times. Buckshot and Gambler argued it the death in the first one. So, this thread is pointless.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kraven

Static Shock says:

"Kraven says:
"Which part? I know that re-doing battles can get excessive but there's always new people coming on the vine. Just because a battle was done 12 or 6 months ago, doesn't mean it can't be re-done does it? Afterall, this website is just for fun, it's not like it's anything serious."

If it's been done before, it saves people the trouble of debating it again. Nobody wants to argue something that has been established months ago.

In actuality, this has been done twice. Nightwing won both times. Buckshot and Gambler argued it the death in the first one. So, this thread is pointless."

I still completely disagree with the outcome and I think in this thread, DD is clearly winning.

BUT, I see your point. Battles can get argued to death.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

DD is winning in this thread, possibly because those who know Nightwing would win and have already argued it enough don't feel like doing it over again. Even they know that it's a waste of time.

As you can see, there are only three people arguing in this thread that support DD. But, you have no arguing against you guys. As a matter of fact, this isn't even an argument. So, like I said, pointless.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#16  Edited By The_Martian

DD would win because of his radar sense. As for agility goes, both are about even and fighting skills they are fairly even. Overall, pretty even, DD only winning due to his radar.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

daredevil the man without fear would win.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"DD would win because of his radar sense. As for agility goes, both are about even and fighting skills they are fairly even. Overall, pretty even, DD only winning due to his radar."

How do you win by radar sense? Radar sense allows Daredevil to see the world better than a normal person would, but it's still just a sense. That's like saying Wolverine wins because of his sense of smell. Unless there is some trap or something that he can exploit that he can find because of his radar sense, that Nightwing would be oblivious to, it is of no benefit. And even if there is something useful like that, just being able to notice it without the other person noticing it, doesn't give you the win. What is this thing that his radar sense alerts him to that will automatically give him the win against Nightwing? Why is this thing there? It wasn't stated as being there in the first post, so what if it isn't there?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Colt Python says:

"Daredevil beat Wolverine and Bullseye and he can't see."

The scan you posted has Daredevil fighting a Wolverine that's not in complete control of himself or thinking clearly. Don't know how impaired he was, I just don't like it when the only evidence for one character winning comes from a fight where the other isn't in their right mind.

Colt Python says:

"Captain America beat Wolverine as well."

Cap has never beaten Wolverine in a straight fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Buckshot says:

"Cap has never beaten Wolverine in a straight fight. "

Agreed. He must be talking about the part when Cap knocked out an exhausted Wolverine in the same series. That doesn't count, seeing as Cap came from behind and Wolveine was worn out. It wasn't a fight.

But, whenever a topic is brought up on DD, Colt's best argument is him beating a brainwashed Wolverine. Doesn't count for much if Wolvie isn't in control of himself. And, if he was, the fight would have been totally different.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

Forever says:

"How do you win by radar sense? Radar sense allows Daredevil to see the world better than a normal person would, but it's still just a sense. That's like saying Wolverine wins because of his sense of smell. Unless there is some trap or something that he can exploit that he can find because of his radar sense, that Nightwing would be oblivious to, it is of no benefit. And even if there is something useful like that, just being able to notice it without the other person noticing it, doesn't give you the win. What is this thing that his radar sense alerts him to that will automatically give him the win against Nightwing? Why is this thing there? It wasn't stated as being there in the first post, so what if it isn't there?"

That seems to be everyone's only argument for DD. But, even that isn't enough. I wish DD fans would see that.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By White Phantom

Static Shock says:

"DD is winning in this thread, possibly because those who know Nightwing would win and have already argued it enough don't feel like doing it over again. Even they know that it's a waste of time.As you can see, there are only three people arguing in this thread that support DD. But, you have no arguing against you guys. As a matter of fact, this isn't even an argument. So, like I said, pointless."

Yeah, why bother coming to a thread that you did already. And Nightwing wins, he was trained by the best. DD might have better senses, but how much is that really going to help him?

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By White Phantom

Static Shock says:

"White Phantom says:
"Yeah, why bother coming to a thread that you did already. And Nightwing wins, he was trained by the best. DD might have better senses, but how much is that really going to help him? "

Exactly. :D"

Thank You.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock

White Phantom says:

"Yeah, why bother coming to a thread that you did already. And Nightwing wins, he was trained by the best. DD might have better senses, but how much is that really going to help him? "

Exactly. :D

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Does Nightwing carry sonics in his standard kit? And will he think to use them? I don't even know if 'standard' sonics would work; I think that the sonic device Quinn used to drop DD was specially tuned to interfere with his radar sense.

And yes, the radar sense is a major factor, because it effectively gives Murdock superhuman reflexes. He has a level of situational awareness that Nightwing will never possess. Paladin had to snipe him from miles away because the authorities new he would dodge the shot if it was within range of his radar sense. He routinely dodges objects thrown by Bullseye because of his radar sense; dodging Nightwing's batarangs will be a cakewalk by comparison.

And then there's Matt's superhuman accuracy. He can make throws with his billy club that no normal human could duplicate (deflecting a shot from a high-powered rifle, banking his billy club off of walls and objects, etc.).

Nightwing's only chance of walking away from this fight without broken bones is to use sonics. That is, assuming conventional sonics will work on DD, and that Nightwing will figure out that DD has superhuman senses.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kraven

Kraven says:

"Daredevil is a contender against Batman and one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He once, in street clothes, beat down 100 Yakuza at once and they were armed with katanas and guns. Nightwing's acrobatic skills are peak human but DD's are part of his powers. He has superhuman balance because of his hearing. His advanced senses give him an advantage too. He can disable opponets by leading them into areas of darkness. Iron Fist and Black Panther have fought DD and couldn't take him out. The only person who has decisively beaten him is Captain America and that was still close. DD is a hardcore fighter. Nightwing is good but DD is better."

Static Shock wanted me to stop posting on this thread but since he still is, I'm pulling a Quesada retcon and re-posting my earlier defense for Daredevil. It was said that the only defense for DD's fighting ability is that he beat Wolverine. Here is some others.

Has Nightwing ever taken out 100 people at once?

(And if someone doesn't like the fact that this thread is still going, don't post on it. Obviously other people want it to continue or it would have already died.)
Post Edited:2008-01-08 16:42:28

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By speedlgt

I think we need to have a voting poll that we can see (like bars and graphs) at the top of each battle and then of course we can post our debates under it

{ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

i dont really like DD but he would have this match won

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever

Colt Python says:

"EXPLAIN TO ME..how being brainwashed makes you any worse of a fighter?"

If youre brainwashed you may or may not be using your normal abilities, your normal instincts in that fight. You might be fighting the control of your mind or you might not have your full mental faculties. There are lots of things that could limit you as a fighter if you are brainwashed. Not that you are definitely and automatically limited, but it is possible that you would be.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Daredevil would win in a great fight
Post Edited:2008-01-08 18:04:32

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

i dont think nightwing can beat daredevil either, but its not because of radar sense.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By T.J. Magnum

it's close,i go with daredevil

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius

Kraven says:

"Daredevil is a contender against Batman and one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He once, in street clothes, beat down 100 Yakuza at once and they were armed with katanas and guns. Nightwing's acrobatic skills are peak human but DD's are part of his powers. He has superhuman balance because of his hearing. His advanced senses give him an advantage too. Wolverine, Iron Fist and Black Panther have all fought DD and couldn't take him out. The only person who has decisively beaten him is Captain America and that was still close. DD is a hardcore fighter. Nightwing is good but DD is better."

You make some good points. I have to admit I leaned more towrds Nightwing, but now I'm rethinking.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Kraven says:
If it's been done before, it saves people the trouble of debating it again. Nobody wants to argue something that has been established months ago. In actuality, this has been done twice. Nightwing won both times. Buckshot and Gambler argued it the death in the first one. So, this thread is pointless."

Kraven is right. You expect new people to dig through a year of threads to get to a debate. Get real.

Avatar image for sadie_halliwell
Sadie Halliwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sadie Halliwell

Dare devil :)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

Forever says:

"Colt Python says:
"EXPLAIN TO ME..how being brainwashed makes you any worse of a fighter?"
If youre brainwashed you may or may not be using your normal abilities, your normal instincts in that fight. You might be fighting the control of your mind or you might not have your full mental faculties. There are lots of things that could limit you as a fighter if you are brainwashed. Not that you are definitely and automatically limited, but it is possible that you would be."

Thanks, Forever...

Kraven says:

Static Shock wanted me to stop posting on this thread but since he still is, I'm pulling a Quesada retcon and re-posting my earlier defense for Daredevil. It was said that the only defense for DD's fighting ability is that he beat Wolverine. Here is some others.Has Nightwing ever taken out 100 people at once?(And if someone doesn't like the fact that this thread is still going, don't post on it. Obviously other people want it to continue or it would have already died.)

The fight between DD and Wolvie is not a good argument, simply because Wolvie is not in his right mind. He was brainwashed. That doesn't count. The fight would have been different if he wasn't...

Just because Nightwing may not have taken out 100 people at once doesn't really mean anything. He's fully capable of fighting multiple enemies, just like any other martial artist in comic book. That particular argument isn't enough, either. Nightwing is only being opposed by one person right now.

And, please. If you have something to say to me, acknowledge me when you do. Don't put stuff in parentheses to call me out indirectly. My user name isn't 'someone.'

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"Kraven is right. You expect new people to dig through a year of threads to get to a debate. Get real."

Get real!?

glares

Please, Co-Signer. Don't get me started. Don't jump at me because everyone else but you and him are aware of how to let a thread die. How about you get real...

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Kraven is right. You expect new people to dig through a year of threads to get to a debate. Get real."
Get real!? *glares* Please, Co-Signer. Don't get me started. Don't jump at me because everyone else but you and him are aware of how to let a thread die. How about you get real..."

More than two making comments. And since you are up here, that would include you.

Real enough!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hadrelius

Just saying!

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Forever

Static Shock says:

"Thanks, Forever..."

Anytime Static.

Static Shock says:

"The fight between DD and Wolvie is not a good argument, simply because Wolvie is not in his right mind. He was brainwashed. That doesn't count. The fight would have been different if he wasn't... Just because Nightwing may not have taken out 100 people at once doesn't really mean anything. He's fully capable of fighting multiple enemies, just like any other martial artist in comic book. That particular argument isn't enough, either. Nightwing is only being opposed by one person right now. And, please."

And to add to what youre saying here, who were those 100 unknown fighters? Is this like the HAND, who are notorious for throwing dozens of ninjas at someone only to see them fairly easily beaten by almost whoever they fight? Without those fighters skill levels there's no way of telling how impressive it is to be able to beat that many of them.

It's a statement about Daredevil's level of fitness to fight that many people but with that many, they would be getting in each other's way. 100 men trying to fight one? You couldn't coordinate your actions with that many people and they would be more a hindrance than a help. Unless the plan was to all rush him at the same time and pile on top of him. Otherwise youre just getting in each others way.

There is no way to know whether Daredevil is a better fighter simply because he fought more men at one time than Nightwing did. Nightwing could have just as easily defeated those same 100 men. Taking out 100 decent fighters in no way means that you can beat 1 top level fighter.

I'm not saying that Nightwing is the winner but I dont see the evidence proffered as being proof enough that Daredevil would win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Static Shock

Alpha says:

"More than two making comments. And since you are up here, that would include you. Real enough!"

And, I'm just saying also. Save your time and look through the Re-Cap thread, rather than making battles that have already been argued. No one is asking you to look through every single thread. That's even more real.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By White Phantom

For all those people who think DD will win, how will he win? If you're going to state your opinion in these battles, have something to go along with it. Something good.

SPLINTERCELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SPLINTERCELL

between nightwing taking swan dives off of churches and daredevil purching on them if there ever was a fight with the two i would have to give it to daredevil simply because the first time dd hit nw nw would start whining about it and dd would be able to see him through sonar and beat him like a red headed step child

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

This battle won't be easy for DD, even though I think he'd win in the end. Both combatants would come out pretty battered.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock

SPLINTERCELL says:

"between nightwing taking swan dives off of churches and daredevilpurching on them if there ever was a fight with the two i would have togive it to daredevil simply because the first time dd hit nw nw wouldstart whining about it and dd would be able to see him through sonarand beat him like a red headed step child"

Make a better case than that.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apparition

White Phantom says:

"For all those people who think DD will win, *how* will he win? If you're going to state your opinion in these battles, have something to go along with it. Something good."

all either of them do is use their martial arts or their batons so how do you think either of them would win? how much of an explanation do you want???

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Martian

White Phantom says:

"Apparition says:
"White Phantom says:
"For all those people who think DD will win, *how* will he win? If you're going to state your opinion in these battles, have something to go along with it. Something good."
all either of them do is use their martial arts or their batons so how do you think either of them would win? how much of an explanation do you want???"
Exactly. If DD were to win, he would need to do something special to beat Nightwing. So what would he do? "
DD's radar sense acts as sort of a radar. He can hear you before you make a punch so he is ready for it. Whenever Nightwing goes to swing or something, DD would beable to hear his muscles tighten before it did it. The fact that they are fairly even in everything else, I say this makes DD the winner.
White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By White Phantom

Apparition says:

"White Phantom says:

all either of them do is use their martial arts or their batons so how do you think either of them would win? how much of an explanation do you want???"

Exactly. If DD were to win, he would need to do something special to beat Nightwing. So what would he do?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian

White Phantom says:

"Nobody says:
"White Phantom says:
"Apparition says:
"White Phantom says:
Exactly. If DD were to win, he would need to do something special to beat Nightwing. So what would he do? "
DD's radar sense acts as sort of a radar. He can hear you before you make a punch so he is ready for it. Whenever Nightwing goes to swing or something, DD would beable to hear his muscles tighten before it did it. The fact that they are fairly even in everything else, I say this makes DD the winner. "
OK, thank you "
Oops and when I said "Radar sense works as a radar" I ment "danger sense" :P
White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By White Phantom

Nobody says:

"White Phantom says:
"Apparition says:
"White Phantom says:
DD's radar sense acts as sort of a radar. He can hear you before you make a punch so he is ready for it. Whenever Nightwing goes to swing or something, DD would beable to hear his muscles tighten before it did it. The fact that they are fairly even in everything else, I say this makes DD the winner."

OK, thank you