trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First round- randome encounter No costumes or gadgets just martial prowess

Second round- All gear and gadgets with 2 week prep

Third round- Random encounter with all gear and gadgets but fight takes place on a tight rope

Final round- All gear and gadgets with a week prep morals off

Fights take place in New York hell's kitchen

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Third round- Random encounter with all gear and gadgets but fight takes place on a tight rope

Round 1 - Daredevil, 8/10.

Round 2 - If Nightwing has knowledge on Daredevil's weakness to sonics, or otherwise anything that is harmful to his enhanced senses, he should win. However, if it is just preparation time without prior knowledge I'd favor Daredevil again.

Round 3 - Daredevil, 8/10.

Round 4 - This is actually a tough one..... gotta go with Nightwing. Morals off, he hosts a concert or something and blows Matt's face off. However, there are probably 3 or 4 scenarios out of 10 where Matt can kill Dick with a nerve strike off the bat. Possibly.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: pretty much agree. Though round three ill give to dick. Hes a famous acrobat and morals off. Daredevil even with his abilities will have a tough time.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

I would've said DD all four rounds if I hadn't read Nightwing #30 last week. Now,I don't know what to say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords: pretty much agree. Though round three ill give to dick. Hes a famous acrobat and morals off. Daredevil even with his abilities will have a tough time.

Daredevil is just as, if not even more renowned for his agility and acrobatics in comicland. I don't think either guy would have an issue on the tight rope but DD should still win. He has his whole radar sense/superhuman balance/enhanced sense of touch thing going on for him.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: i agree just saying dd will have a hard time with that match and could go either way. Dick unlike other robins would fair better.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD by his own is able to defeat Batman, he win every round in a medium hard fight.

Man-Of-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wins all rounds.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Easternwind

@trinidadsuperman said:

First round- randome encounter No costumes or gadgets just martial prowess Daredevil 9.5/10

Second round- All gear and gadgets with 2 week prep Nightwing 7/10

Third round- Random encounter with all gear and gadgets but fight takes place on a tight rope Nightwing 7/10

Final round- All gear and gadgets with a week prep morals off Nightwing 8.2/10

Adding my Own:

Nightwing with Gear no prep vs Daredevil in Hells Kitchen Daredevil 8/10

Prep gives Nightwing the Edge in 2 rounds and Tightrope gives him the edge in another.

Without gadgets DD 9.5/10

with DD 8/10

Avatar image for trinidadsuperman
trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: i have to disagree on this one, Daredevil wouldnot be able to take down Nightwing easily nor can he beat batman. I say it can go either way but considering Nightwings feats i'd say he is on par and more

Avatar image for trinidadsuperman
trinidadsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By trinidadsuperman

@man-of-steel: how so?

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round- randome encounter No costumes or gadgets just martial prowess = Daredevil

Second round- All gear and gadgets with 2 week prep = About even

Third round- Random encounter with all gear and gadgets but fight takes place on a tight rope = About even

Final round- All gear and gadgets with a week prep morals off = Nightwing

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing 30 was crazy. Might change some minds.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

I go with NW for all rounds... except the Last Round in Hell's Kitchen..

Round 1 really tough for NW but the other he can deal with DD...

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People really underrestamate nightwing. Lol.

Round 1: 5/5

Round 2: nightwing

Round 3: nightwing

Round 4: nightwing

People really underrestamate nightwing. He has been able to go head-to-head against lady shiva, fought batman H2H for 18+ pages and stalemated him.

P.S Nightwing is a better acrobat and fighter in my opinion.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Does DD really have many prep time feats? Some people are saying that Matt wins but I don't see what he'll do to get ready for the fight.

jcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jcell

Does the prep time essentially mean that he is aware of DD's weakness? Or is he simply preparing for a fight against what he believes is a normal dude?

Round 1 - DD 9/10. Without any gear, Dick is fighting an uphill battle against Matt's radar sense and superior reflexes, and it's in Hell's Kitchen. Dick is most likely taking a dirtnap.

Round 2 - Assuming Nightwing has knowledge of DD's weakness, 9/10 for Nightwing. Assuming he doesn't, 7/10 DD.

Round 3 - 6/10 DD. Pretty even round, but Matt has superhuman balance. That trumps circus training.

Round 4- Again, this depends if the prep time gives him knowledge of DD's weakness. Assuming it doesn't - 7/10 DD. Assuming Nightwing DOES have knowledge, then he takes it a solid 10/10. With morals off and knowledge of DD's weakness, Matt won't be walking away from this fight.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Daredevil takes 1 and 3 in a heavy majority but Dick most likely wins the prep due to Matt's easily exploitable weakness.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil stomps all rounds. Even the prep rounds

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - Daredevil, 8/10.

Round 2 - If Nightwing has knowledge on Daredevil's weakness to sonics, or otherwise anything that is harmful to his enhanced senses, he should win. However, if it is just preparation time without prior knowledge I'd favor Daredevil again.

Round 3 - Daredevil, 8/10.

Round 4 - This is actually a tough one..... gotta go with Nightwing. Morals off, he hosts a concert or something and blows Matt's face off. However, there are probably 3 or 4 scenarios out of 10 where Matt can kill Dick with a nerve strike off the bat. Possibly.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Comicdude360

DD 7/10

DD 6/10

NW 8/10

NW8/10

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RootsUnderdog

DD wins all rounds. I hate how people think he's on par with Nightwing. Nightwing is a great fighter, but he's no Matt. The things that make Dick a good hero are his agility and fighting abilities. DD outclasses him in both categories. He's taken on Spiderman and Iron Fist, beaten Cap, Wolverine, and even slugged it out with Namor to a stalemate. In a straight up fight DD takes it 9/10.

Now the prep argument, unless he knows DD is blind (which very few people know) it means nothing. Don't use prep as some mystical winning device. Think about it logically. What are you gonna do with 2 weeks prep? He can polish his weapons and train. That's it. And so can DD. Prep is nothing, especially when both sides have it. And NW's hear won't touch DD, so he still takes it. 8.5/10

For the right rope, Dick might have amazing balance, but DD actually has superhuman balance because he is not thrown off by the visual of depth. DD wins again in this area. 8/10

For some reason people think this round changes things? They're just morals off. Unless Nightwing knows of DD's blindness he loses again. If he does know, round 2 and 4 go to him, but that's really just giving a win condition away. DD simply outclasses Nightwing. Nightwing is a good hero, but he's not on the level of Cap, Wolverine, and Daredevil

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually LOTS of people know DD is blind

And him taking on Namor, Spiderman or Iron Fist is PIS

Also Dick should be AT LEAST as good in terms of acrobatics

And oh Matt wins all rounds

jcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog:

Very convincing argument and I'm inclined to agree. People will probably jump on you with PiS claims, but the fact is DD consistently goes toe-to-toe with people who are seemingly out of his weight class.

Dick needs to exploit that weakness in order to have any real shot, so unless the prep time gives him that knowledge he's going to have an extremely difficult time.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: like @jcell was starting to say, DD contends with threats that seems to be out of his league regularly. It's not PIS or out of character if he consistently does it. Just because you don't agree with a character beating somebody, doesn't necessarily mean they can't or it's PIS. He's a strategic thinker, he uses the environment all the time and is constantly analyzing for weaknesses or slip ups to exploit.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Daredevil

2. Nightwing

3. Could go either way.

4. Nightwing stomps..

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: Its not everything thats PIS

its DD hurting Class 100s and people faster than him who have their own AoE attacks thats PIS

Also me "not agreeing character x regularly beats threats above his paygrade" is not grounds for dismissing those feats as PIS. Its more about consistent character presentation backed by feats.

for example Namor is a dude who disrupts weather patterns by colliding with the Hulk and such

Daredevil possesses no feats on a consistent basis to make that showing anything but PIS

Otherwise this argument could have begun with " But Dick Grayson can lasso Wally when he is moving so fast only red blurs are seen on panel!"

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: He doesn't just take hit from Namor and dismisses it, he explains how he was capable of doing it. He explains how he could handle a hit of that caliber by rolling with it. He can sense where the force of the punch is and minimize impact by rolling with it. The formula for force of impact is = mass*acceleration. If the deceleration of Namor's fist hitting DD is.2 seconds, the force is huge. But if DD rolls with it, making the deceleration longer, he greatly reduces the force. If he can increase the deceleration to just .8 the force of impact is reduced by 75%, which is a huge difference. It's not PIS, it's his abilities due to his enhanced senses

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: @thegrayghost:

Now I agree with Matt beating Dick for a majority, but seriously how the hell is Daredevil surviving round 4?

Nightwing is morals off and has a plethora of resources a his disposal.. There is nothing Matt can do to avoid getting nuked in the face to be honest..

And do not be such a troll and say Matt stomps Dick in every round or anything. Dick should hang enough for this not to be a stomp..

Matt wins the random fights, Dick wins the prep fights...

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

DareDevil should win, pretty easily in a random.

Dick would win the prep

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: alright so you're saying with prep he would get a weapon to take him out right? Projectiles won't land, and neither will any hand held weaponry. So I guess he'd have to go big like you said, but does he have a nuke? I mean if he has a nuke he definitely wins haha. What is the largest caliber weapon he has like that? I'm just saying if they still actually approach each other DD would win, but if it comes down to what NW can launch at DD he definitely takes it

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: alright so you're saying with prep he would get a weapon to take him out right? Projectiles won't land, and neither will any hand held weaponry. So I guess he'd have to go big like you said, but does he have a nuke? I mean if he has a nuke he definitely wins haha. What is the largest caliber weapon he has like that? I'm just saying if they still actually approach each other DD would win, but if it comes down to what NW can launch at DD he definitely takes it

Not saying he has a nuke, but we are talking about the bat arsenal here.. Morals off he can blow up the entire block or something.. I dunno..

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: I wasn't particularly calling DD dodging Namor PIS

I was calling DD HURTING Namor( if he did) PIS

Though instances of DD "rolling with Namors punches" sound about as silly, considering Namor is class 100. Even theindirect effect of his punches should kill DD

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9: Matt also has prep. Which means he snaps the club in half. Thats all he needs to do

Dick doesn't have any particularly impressive prep feats

He certainly never had a nuke. Bruces gear is not Dicks gear unless by the same logic you want to allow Matt access to say, Franks rocket launchers

Anyway Matts stealth/ sneaking feats are pretty epic. He just kills Dick from a distance

Best you can argue for is Dick building some sort of sensor/ automatic target lock kinda thing. Which he doesn't have feats for building

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog said:

Not saying he has a nuke, but we are talking about the bat arsenal here.. Morals off he can blow up the entire block or something.. I dunno..

If he gets the Bat arsenal it's only fair DD has access to an ally's weapons too

@rootsunderdog: I wasn't particularly calling DD dodging Namor PIS

I was calling DD HURTING Namor( if he did) PIS

Though instances of DD "rolling with Namors punches" sound about as silly, considering Namor is class 100. Even theindirect effect of his punches should kill DD

oh my mistake haha, he never really hurt Namor he just got him to use his strength against himself and landed a few hits. And although it seems silly, it's still something he's done. He did the same thing to take a hit from Hulk

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@thegrayghost, THANK YOU for not being afraid to call out DD on some of his PIS feats! For the record, it is NOT always a legitimizing factor regarding PIS if a character does something they are REALISTICALLY, LOGICALLY unable to do several times. By THAT reasoning, if say, Batman was shown pimpslapping Galactus and telling him to leave earth immediately, and Galactus did it-something that is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS-it wouldn't matter if that atrocity was shown ONCE or a THOUSAND TIMES, it would STILL BE PIS! Just because a writer displays something stupid, and gets away with it on subsequent occasions does not make it any less impossible. It is the feat ITSELF that must be anaylized, not just the NUMBER OF TIMES it is displayed! Or are we to believe that if Spider-man's ULTRA PIS feat of beating down Galactus herald Firelord was depicted on several subsequent occasions, it would suddenly be perfectly fine???? YEEESH!!! Speaking of Batman, @trinidadsuperman I completely agree with you that DD can't beat Batman---and he AIN'T beating his greatest protoge EITHER! The ONLY round I'd give DD even odds on is the "random encounter---martial arts" one, becasue DD is UNDENIABLY skilled there. But acrobatics/tightrope action? GET REAL! Grayson mastered that-LITERALLY MASTERED that-BEFORE even putting on a costume; he had real world fighting experience on all kinds of huge height scenarios several years before Murdoch even BEGAN training! I know people tend to underrate Grayson because all too often DC seems to have this thing of keeping him second to Batman and squelching his full potential. But in the stories that he is allowed to show the prowess that his continuity demands,(examples are all over the "Vine, if one wishes to check them out) he is incredible. He has shown prep mastery both alone and for the Titans since his teen-age years, so he wins there; using tech, same thing; and, at his best, and MORALS OFF? DD is no slouch, and it will be tough-EXTREMELY tough---but when the fights are done the winner will be Nightwing!

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil

Dick

Dick

Dick

You all underestimate dick. He's just as agile and fast as Matt, just as strong, and has way better gear.

xcell777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: DD wins 5.5-6/10 in a very tough prolonged battle since Matt has more impressive showings in skill over Dick currently. Since RIP has ended and Dick has gotten a skill upgrade he's been shown to be a more impressive fighter that's capable of fighting evenly with top tier A-lister fighters.

Round 2: Dick wins 7-8/10. In addition to being a master strategist and tactician second to his mentor he has much better tech and equipment than Matt.

Round 3: Dick wins 6/10 due to weaponry.

Final Round: Same as Round 2.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@theonewhoknows: yeah ive read many Nightwing stories and many DD .Sadly Nightwing or even Batman don't have feats as good as DD

And oh I believe Matt was trained from about the same age as Dick, and by a far superior teacher than Bruce

Also their respective acrobatic feats, such as they are, are about the same

Dismissing DD hanging with class 100s is one thing. going from there to saying Nightwing beats him, is a completely different thing .

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I'm sure you have seen all the Daredevil scans proving he is faster than Dick, but here they are again.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140449/3533217-9415286781-34592.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140449/3533216-0661578095-34592.jpg

There are many, many, many more, but you get the idea. Please post feats from Dick equaling these.

As for strength, again, Dick is beat. Daredevil has wielded a 400 pound barbell like a staff and used it as a throwing weapon, flipped over an armored limo, shattered the crystal arm on Absorbing Man with a wrecking ball, and many more. I can post scans of any of these feats and more if you so desire.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Prove that it is better than dick.

Also the limo feat is PIS. Those things weigh tons, and he has no other feats on that level. His second best feat involves a 400 pound weight. Nowhere near the strength to flip a limo with people in it.