User Lists: 0

fight takes place in NYC

Caivu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Nightwing takes a majority. He's significantly stronger and more experienced in H2H. Agility-wise he might have an edge but the two are much closer in that area.

I'll say 7/10 to Nightwing.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3 god_spawn  Moderator

Nightwing every time.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing rather easily. Honestly most of the Robin's win in this match-up if not all.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nightwing.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly most of the Robin's win in this match-up if not all.

Lol no

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing for the majority

Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing is stronger than all of the Robin's put together. Nightwing has taken down Superman before. He has also beat Batman on multiple occasions. So it is an insult to him if you say he would lose to Catwoman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Already happened. Dick didn't take her serious at all. Also he's fast af.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Nightwing in a mismatch.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing stomps.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing stomps

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

Both Jason and Tim would beat her. Damian is debatable, I feel he would take the majority however. Do you disagree? If we're counting Steph, then yes, I would give Catwoman the nod.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greyson

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

Both Jason and Tim would beat her. Damian is debatable, I feel he would take the majority however. Do you disagree? If we're counting Steph, then yes, I would give Catwoman the nod.

I don't feel like arguing. I just know that a well written Catwoman would never lose to some brat in a bird-suit, while Nightwing is a full grown man with nearly superhuman speed (even faster than Batman and Catwoman).

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

I don't feel like arguing. I just know that a well written Catwoman would never lose to some brat in a bird-suit, while Nightwing is a full grown man with nearly superhuman speed (even faster than Batman and Catwoman).

Feats suggest otherwise. She has done nothing that tells me she can beat any of the bat boys handily. They have all been much more impressive across the board. The only thing she has over any of them is agility, she loses in every other category that would matter in a head to head.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By XLR87T3

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

Feats suggest otherwise. She has done nothing that tells me she can beat any of the bat boys handily. They have all been much more impressive across the board. The only thing she has over any of them is agility, she loses in every other category that would matter in a head to head.

Good for you

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ILostTheKey
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

Good for you

Thanks. I even patted myself on the back.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Nightwing takes this fairly easily

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@xlr87t3: Well to be fair I also think Jason could beat her. Broke out of Supergirl's grip. Nuff said.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Well to be fair I also think Jason could beat her. Broke out of Supergirl's grip. Nuff said.

That was so edgy lol!

Jason's edge>Catwoman's curves

Avatar image for bbbbgardengolden
BBBBGardenGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:
@LeonardoTMNT said:

Lol no

Agreed, Steph is just too inexperienced and has been training for a lot shorter time. Catwoman is also no pushover.

Also, Damian will prolly be able to take her as easilly as Jason, Tim or Dick. He is a lot more brutal and considering that I'm comparing him to JASON, that' really something and he has been trained since BIRTH, as in who does that, but at barely 8, Damian eviscerate a great white shark with a spear, while underwater!

Nightwing at least 8/10. The only way Catwoman would manage to take it is by fighting dirty and using emotional edge she accumulated over the years about all Robins, this MIGHT tipp Nightwing off enough time so she could strike otherwise? Nightwing everytime.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick Grayson.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing is stronger than all of the Robin's put together. Nightwing has taken down Superman before. He has also beat Batman on multiple occasions. So it is an insult to him if you say he would lose to Catwoman.

When has Nightwing taken down Superman or Beat Batman on multiple occasions?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

End with Dick on top.

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SwagPatrolAlpha

@swagpatrolalpha said:

When has Nightwing taken down Superman or Beat Batman on multiple occasions?

He took down Superman in the Injustice Universe. He took down Batman in the pre 52 and new 52 at some point. I don't remember when he took down Batman in the Pre Flashpoint Universe, but in Post Flashpoint, he took him down after his death.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@swagpatrolalpha: Injustice universe is non canon. So it doesnt count.

Pre52 I am sure (someone could correct me if im wrong) but nightwing bever beat Batman pre 52. The only time I can think of where they fought was in Brubakers' Run and Batman beat him.

As for the New 52 the fight between Bruce and Dick ended in a draw.

SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre52 I am sure (someone could correct me if im wrong) but nightwing bever beat Batman pre 52. The only time I can think of where they fought was in Brubakers' Run and Batman beat him.

Who decides what counts and what doesn't? I don't remember the Pre52 fight because it's been so long, so you might be right, but I'm not sure. And the New 52 fight wasn't a draw. Bruce was saying, "Enough! Enough!" He was losing. And then Dick walked out saying, "I win." Because he won.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@swagpatrolalpha said:

Who decides what counts and what doesn't?

Whither the book is and isn't in continuity and wither is Plot induced Stupidity or what not. That's what decides what does and doesn't count.

The injustice universe is non canon, so the feat doesn't count. Further more the power levels in injustice are all over the place.

Dick would never be able to Beat Superman unless bs was involved.

I don't remember the Pre52 fight because it's been so long, so you might be right, but I'm not sure.

I can only recall the Brubaker fight during the murder/fugitive arc in which Batman won.

But like I said anyone can correct me if there are more.

And the New 52 fight wasn't a draw.

It was a draw. Look at the fight they were even matching each other blow for blow: 12345678910

Bruce was saying, "Enough! Enough!" He was losing.

Bruce was not losing the fight. If you go back and reading the fight you would see it was even. They were matching each other blow for blow. Nowhere in that fight was Bruce losing.

Don't exaggerate Bruce saying Enough. He just sad "That's Enough.": 11. And it was because Dick passed Bruce's test. The whole purpose of the fight was a test to see if the Crime Syndicate broke Dick (and that was narrated through out their fight) noted here: 12 (Bruce said "I need to see if you still have the heart you once had") and 13 (Bruce saying "you have to win"). It was a test Dick passed nothing more nothing less. When Bruce saw that Dick still had his heart and wasn't broken; Bruce ended the fight because again the Crime Syndicate did break Dick and nothing needed to go any further.

And then Dick walked out saying, "I win." Because he won.

Dick didn't walk out, he walked over to Bruce sat down next to him and said I win (declaring himself the winner because he passed the test) in which Bruce replied Good (because Dick wasn't broken): 14. Which is showing you Dick won by not being broken by the Crime Syndicate and passing Bruce's test. Again their physical fight Bruce was not on the losing end (neither was Dick) it was a draw/inconclusive since neither showed any sign of giving up and neither was stopped by the other.

Bruce even notes in the last here: 15 that "He did what need to be done." He fixed it." meaning that He saw Dick wasn't broken and that everything was ok.

So again the physical fight it was a draw/inconclusive (mainly inconclusive) because nobody won the fight.

Dick just passed Bruce's test thats all and "won" because he wasn't broken (that also ment he passed the test).

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ends in meaningful conversation and cuddling

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Nightwing or ends in sex

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one time dick was trying to get bruce to fight him bruce refused until dick insulted his parents bruce beat him without being touched even once so no if bruce means it dick can't beat him.

and dick might win this fight but it's no stomphe would take his licks and not leave without a scratch.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick beat Bruce in H2H fair n square in the New 52. Let's not kid ourselves that someone who's potentially on equal footing with Wayne would lose to someone like Catwoman, it's not close. Not a stomp, but not close.