zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zeezee123

This is a Death Battle.

If you want to see who wins, just wait until Screwattack releases the fight.

@the_caped_crusader:

Yes, Batman all the way.

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I know little of guts, but it seems like he slaughters if he can flash step with a sword like that.

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeezee123: Yep, it'll be the opposite person who wins who will be the logical winner.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Guts should win the upcoming Death Battle.

Other than being 'part of Soul Edge' has Nightmare done anything to suggest being capable or powerful?

I love Soul Calibur but to my memory there's no outside canon or stories to judge the fighters skill on like with Street Fighter.

Guts should take a solid majority. I doubt Nightmare could even keep up.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts. Not even fair.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guts, way better feats.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

What the hell has Nightmare even done?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know little of guts, but it seems like he slaughters if he can flash step with a sword like that.

Guts is pretty much going to murder-stomp this one. At least by manga feats.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare has taken entire armies, destroyed villages, and oneshotted a castle IIRC.

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a Death Battle.

@the_caped_crusader:

Yes, Batman all the way.

Screwattack is a very unreliable source to say who would win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amon666 said:

@zeezee123 said:

This is a Death Battle.

@the_caped_crusader:

Yes, Batman all the way.

Screwattack is only about the entertaining animation and commentry really. Their research, and logic... could use some work to put it kindly. They don't even differentiate the basic canon-non canon. Might as well use fan-fics, lol; but I suppose they already do.

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@amon666: I'd honestly disagree with that. They're actually very reliable (but sometimes they screw up with their info). Most viewers just get angry at them because they're (the viewers) are fan biased towards one character

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare has taken entire armies, destroyed villages, and oneshotted a castle IIRC.

You mean assumed a non-canon form, Night Terror, and killed everyone inside a castle. Nightmare doesn't really have big destruction feats. He can kill a bunch of normal soldiers. So can pretty much anyone in Soul Calibur. And Gutts was doing it before it was cool.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yes, he has "supposedly" done all those, yet he manages to get his behind kicked by a normal somewhat skilled man wearing plate armor. Let's face it, he isn't really anything too tough, and since gameplay and story are extremely well integrated in the Soul Calibur series, Nightmare has NO special attributes in game, and can be defeated with some effort by normal skilled humans.

Guts, IIRC has slain 100 men at once, or something along those lines, Nightmare has no real feats or powers to his name in the game, whereas Guts is hailed as being a deadly rampaging berserker of doom in his Universe, I don't think this'll end very well for Nightmare.

@amon666 : You should have at least made Nightmare into Night Terror, which is the full power of Soul Edge released, I don't think normal Nightmare stands much of a chance here.

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amon666: I'd honestly disagree with that. They're actually very reliable (but sometimes they screw up with their info). Most viewers just get angry at them because they're (the viewers) are fan biased towards one character

No they are not, the ones they get right are usually very lopsided battles.

Even some of the lopsided battles get shun'd because of profit like saying link could stop clouds omnislash via z targeting due to the controller of a nintendo 64 and using non canon feats in there battles. Don't get me wrong there videos are sometimes good and somewhat accurate. You can't take them seriously in actually who would win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They know the difference between Canon and Noncanon, It's in their rules

"If we use Non-Canon for one Character the same will be done for their Opponent."

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: although i do belieave Guts to win Nightmare is a beast since he is just a piece of armor with an inferno inside plus soul edge he can reform so i dont think guts can actually kill him but maybe defeat him.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They know the difference between Canon and Noncanon, It's in their rules

"If we use Non-Canon for one Character the same will be done for their Opponent."

Except in Deadpool Vs Deathstroke.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: What Non-Canon material that could have been brought up to give Deathstroke the Win? Deadpool's was that he had a carboadimantium sword, what Deathstroke non canon material that allows him to kill A man who can't be killed?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: What Non-Canon material that could have been brought up to give Deathstroke the Win? Deadpool's was that he had a carboadimantium sword, what Deathstroke non canon material that allows him to kill A man who can't be killed?

Deathstroke annual 3 I think. Deathstroke was also immortal, and had the strength of over 100 men.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amon666: Not really, Soul Edge can be destroyed without Soul Calibur, as seen in the endings of a few characters, and Soul Edge takes a VERY long time to reform and has to be pieced together by others, not the sword itself.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Deadpool is immortal as well, he is cursed so he can never meet or even see Lady Death, thanks to a Thanos powered T-Ray

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Deadpool is immortal as well, he is cursed so he can never meet or even see Lady Death, thanks to a Thanos powered T-Ray

I know. If they we'rent as biased as they were, it would have been a stalemate.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: How could it have been a stalemate? The Reason Slade is immortal is because of his healing factor, Non-Canon Deadpool had something to counter healing factors. That's why he won, if it wasn't for that then it would have been a stalemate

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: How could it have been a stalemate? The Reason Slade is immortal is because of his healing factor, Non-Canon Deadpool had something to counter healing factors. That's why he won, if it wasn't for that then it would have been a stalemate

He had something that could of just as easily ended up in Sade's hands.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By reikai

@imperfect_cell: And yet Wade is unpredictable and had abilities that Slade didn't. Such as 4th wall breaking and, as noted, an Infinity Stone that "Alters Continuity". Essentially it'd allow Wade to make anything he wanted canon for himself. And it was already true that Slade's healing factor isn't even in the same level as Wade's. Slade could spend weeks healing from brain damage, while Wade recovers inside a few seconds.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

*Facepalm*

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@amon666 said:

@zeezee123 said:

This is a Death Battle.

@the_caped_crusader:

Yes, Batman all the way.

Screwattack is only about the entertaining animation and commentry really. Their research, and logic... could use some work to put it kindly. They don't even differentiate the basic canon-non canon. Might as well use fan-fics, lol; but I suppose they already do.

Like how the f*ck does Kirby beat Majin Buu?

It's like they wanna start a fanboy rage.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkRaiden

@reikai said:

@darkraiden said:

You mean assumed a non-canon form, Night Terror, and killed everyone inside a castle. Nightmare doesn't really have big destruction feats. He can kill a bunch of normal soldiers. So can pretty much anyone in Soul Calibur. And Gutts was doing it before it was cool.

Loading Video...

Nah he actually oneshotted a castle before.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Not that I've seen. And I have the original Soul Edge, and SC1-3, and watched all the scenes in 4&5, though 5 is despicable. Not once in the story has Nightmare just up and blown up a castle.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@darkraiden: Not that I've seen. And I have the original Soul Edge, and SC1-3, and watched all the scenes in 4&5, though 5 is despicable. Not once in the story has Nightmare just up and blown up a castle.

Pretty sure I saw a video of him clashing with Siegfried and destroying a castle

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: No, the ancient tower is already falling apart. Chunks of flaming rubble came lose, Siegfried used Soul Calibur to ice things up and Nightmare melted the ice closest to him. And that was in the opening cinematic to SCIV. The intro cinematics really aren't canon.

Loading Video...

If they were, every SW fan would be pissed that Mitsurugi could fight off Vader.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@the_caped_crusader:

LOL, Buu's death was terrible, Kirby just chucked him in the sun and S-Attack called it a day.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts is a tough motherfucker, hes slain so many monsters that his massive sword now has the ability to kill supernatural beings. Don't even get me started on the Berserkers Armor.... he should win imo

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amon666 said:

Who wins

No Caption Provided

VS

Screw Attack is doing a death battle for this. But i'm gonna say Nightmare is stronger than Guts.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpartanR014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpartanR014

Guess who just won this.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts threads have been popping up here ever since Death Battle announced using him. Matter of fact whenever they announce a new fight that is pretty much what happens here all the time. This is the most unoriginal way so far as it's a carbon copy of the show, and nothing about the scenario has been laid out.

ZellTemplar55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare stomps zero difficulty, he outclasses Guts in every single way, he's faster (Can dodge lightning and even lasers granted he dodges lasers by seeing where they come from), he's stronger (Can lift large ships), he's more powerful (took down a castle in one swing, Algol even fears him and admits he would lose to Nightmare, and is ranked planet level while Guts is city block level), he's more experienced (Has lived through many forms and people), is more skilled (took on armies several times and won all by himself and wasn't even touched, also has the skills of all who have wielded Soul Edge), can reality warp (Has done this several times), is immortal (Soul Edge can only be destroyed by Soul Calibur and even then Soul Edge can destroy Soul Calibur, plus is far to powerful to be broken by Dragonslayer), he's more durable (can take planet level attacks, power equal durability as you need to be able to survive the damage you're dealing), overall Nightmare stomps and infact he could solo all of the Bersek universe no problem, winner Nightmare