"kuchiki 200% all the way he would slaughter they wouldn't have a chance."
Renants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Renants

kuchiki 200% all the way he would slaughter they wouldn't have a chance.

Renants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Renants

that would be damn it just too crucial

Memania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Memania

I probably going to be in the minority but killing those kids won't be that easy

1. Most of these kids can't be killed by a traditional sword swing,

Jullian: can put up telekenitic barriers,

X-23: Super healing

Dust: Turns herself into sand capable of scraping flesh off of bones in seconds.

Rockslide: Made of rocks, been completley vaporized, and reforemed himself.

Pixie: Teleports the group away.

1. Even if he does that thousand rose petal blade thing, a telekenitic barrier blocks it, and Dust shreds his body.

However Kuchiki can move at fast speeds, and has other abilities besides swinging the sword, however last time I check he only has those abilities in the spirit world and all those kids are alive, so this fight really can't happen.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hedatary

Memania says:

"I probably going to be in the minority but killing those kids won't be that easy1. Most of these kids can't be killed by a traditional sword swing,Jullian: can put up telekenitic barriers,X-23: Super healingDust: Turns herself into sand capable of scraping flesh off of bones in seconds.Rockslide: Made of rocks, been completley vaporized, and reforemed himself.Pixie: Teleports the group away.2. Even if he does that thousand rose petal blade thing, a telekenitic barrier blocks it, and Dust shreds his body.However Kuchiki can move at fast speeds, and has other abilities besides swinging the sword, however last time I check he only has those abilities in the spirit world and all those kids are alive, so this fight really can't happen."

I would really like to laugh at you. Dude, this Death God would win so bad, it's not even worth watching other than amusement. Hell, put this guy up against Wolverine and he would strip ever flesh of his bones off of his body. And he "COULD" cut the bones of his body too. Why? Because physics don't apply to Death Gods. And not to mention the swords are spiritual in nature manifested into a sword, it would cut even the Hulk like Tofu.

And don't even get me started on his Demonic magic. This guy is like Merlin when it comes to Demonic Magic. telekenitic, magic dust, rocks pfff' please, this is a one man army. Mentally and physically.

There is a reason why Bleach is considered the next DBZ.

Post Edited:2008-03-29 17:38:22

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Kuchiki should win this fight. And I am glad too.

Memania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Memania

Dude I never said he wouldn't win. Still I don't see this fight happening all his powers are in the spirit world (Cause he Dead) and all those kids are alive and can even use his powers in the living world? Bleach being the next DBZ, yeah right, DBZ characters are insanly powerful I don't think Bleach can mearsure up.

And just to end this Phoenix Force annilates this Kuckchiki easily.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

Memania says:

"Dude I never said he wouldn't win. Still I don't see this fight happening all his powers are in the spirit world (Cause he Dead) and all those kids are alive and can even use his powers in the living world? Bleach being the next DBZ, yeah right, DBZ characters are insanly powerful I don't think Bleach can mearsure up.And just to end this Phoenix Force annilates this Kuckchiki easily."

If you said that these guys can't use powers in the the real world, why bother making this up in the first place? And when i said the next dbz i meant it. I know they don't match up to it but i'm saying it's the next dbz because there is no other anime that can stand up to bleach. I know most people miss this but these guy have strength close or possibly more than hulk. They don't actually say it on wiki or show it clearly on videos but these guys have incredible strength and abilities that could rape most of DC and Marvel characters.

It's what people mostly miss.

Memania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Memania

I never made the fight the guy who made the first post did. I'm just saying I don't think this fight could happen. But I'll admit that if he could the Bleach guy wins this fight. Their are some Bleach characters that could beat some Marvel and D.C. characters, heck they could propably would beat alot of characters in the D.C. and Marvel universe and then their certain characters who beat Bleach character.

Now one last thing having more strength then the Hulk maybe not, the Hulk Characters is desgined that his strength matches his anger, most people, miss this fact. Because anger is something that never really stop it continues to grow and grow meaning his strenght never ceases, (unless they manage to calm him down.) Their are some Bleach characters that strong to a degree but the Hulk strength never ends, so I don't think anyone is stronger then the Hulk but their is more to a fight then strength and Hulk as other abilities by the way.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hedatary

I agree to some extant about the strength. Especially about the Hulk's strength. Watch this fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqkbPMMOkKo&feature=related

At the end of the scene, they show Tousan and Grimmshaw walk in the air. I mean LITTERILY WALK in the air. Not float or drift but walk like it's concrete. Physics don't apply to these guys. Half the shit they do, don't make sense. There strength also shows a bit more clearly exactly how strong these guys really are. Hulk's power though comes from the Anger, Death Gods are a force of nature.