Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#1 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6
No Caption Provided

Black Panther-Current King of the Dead

Iron Man-Current new Armor

Black Bolt-Current

Beast-Current

Namor-Current

Dr Strange-Current

Reed Richards-Current

Vs.

Doomsday-Pre Flashpoint. Hunters prey version

Black Adam-Pre Flashpoint. Regular version

Deathstroke-New 52 version

Darkseid-New 52 Darkseid

Round one:

1 hour of prep

No gems

Morals on

Round two:

Three days of prep

Morals off

No gems

Round three:

No prep

Morals off

Who wins?

Avatar image for joeagentofhand1
#2 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (5227 posts) - - Show Bio

I see team one winning all three rounds.

Avatar image for comic_book_fan
#3 Posted by comic_book_fan (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

with 2 days of prep reed could possibly solo add in the other smart guys and the brutes and this is a stomp.

round 2 DR strange takes down doomesday ironman namor and blackbolt all take down adam and deathstroke gets beaten easly by the rest.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#4 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (7954 posts) - - Show Bio

Illuminati all rounds

Avatar image for ddecourt
#5 Posted by Ddecourt (919 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Illuminati win all rounds.

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#6 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

The New Illuminati win all rounds.

How?

Avatar image for ddecourt
#7 Posted by Ddecourt (919 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: Giving them any kind of prep they become near impossible to beat.

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
#8 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw in Darkseid and then we'll have a slightly closer fight. I still say Illuminati takes it though.

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#9 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: Giving them any kind of prep they become near impossible to beat.

What about round 3? They have no prep and morals off. I will they even hurt Doomsday?

Avatar image for skaddix
#10 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange can simply bFR Doomsday

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#11 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

Avatar image for comic_book_fan
#12 Edited by comic_book_fan (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: did you just add darkseid or did i just miss him earlier.

with him there reed and company still can win round one but it would be ugly.

and round 2 the villians win there is just no way they can deal with darkseid and the others..

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#13 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: did you just add darkseid or did i just miss him earlier.

with him there reed and company still can win round one but it would be ugly.

and round 2 the villians win there is just no way they can deal with darkseid and the others..

Just added him.

Avatar image for killemall
#14 Posted by Killemall (18937 posts) - - Show Bio

Its the pre that might win Illunatiniti the fight, but even for the prep to work they have to at least have rudimentary knowledge of what the opponents can do, what their strengths and weakness are, and frankly they dont.

Also 1 hour of prep is insignificant, dont see Reed pulling something major with 1 hour of prep, without knowing what or whom he is fighting. Round 2 they could "possibly" do something.

They certainly get horribly stomped in Round 3 though, apart from Deathstroke, both Darkseid and Black Adam can solo.

Giving Prep genius benefit of the doubt, i think they take Round 2.

Loses in 1 and 3rd round, with reason being several lack of firepower.

Avatar image for jackofspades
#15 Posted by jackofspades (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt said:

The New Illuminati win all rounds.

this

Avatar image for killemall
#16 Posted by Killemall (18937 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant think of any possible way Illuminati could possible even take down Hunter Prey with 1 hour of prep, and little to no knoweledge of him , nor do i see how they could possibly beat the same Doomsday on round 3. I am surprised to see so many people think Illuminati can take this....

What am i missing?

Avatar image for laflux
#17 Posted by laflux (23938 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

I cant think of any possible way Illuminati could possible even take down Hunter Prey with 1 hour of prep, and little to no knoweledge of him , nor do i see how they could possibly beat the same Doomsday on round 3. I am surprised to see so many people think Illuminati can take this....

What am i missing?

Isn't Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme again?

Avatar image for killemall
#18 Posted by Killemall (18937 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Isn't Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme again?

Is he? Havent really been following him as closely.

Even if he is, that still doesnt change the assessment man. Unless he starts pulling feats from classic level, like being able to someone channel the power of genuine abstracts. The interesting part is, if you look at his more consistent performance, he isnt much above the likes of Thor.

Avatar image for goddamnironman
#19 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Isn't Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme again?

Is he? Havent really been following him as closely.

Even if he is, that still doesnt change the assessment man. Unless he starts pulling feats from classic level, like being able to someone channel the power of genuine abstracts. The interesting part is, if you look at his more consistent performance, he isnt much above the likes of Thor.

He is not as powerful as Classic level....if he is, he could solos all 3 rounds...

but I still think with 1 hour of prep, they can think of something like BFR those villains...and 3 days of prep is enough for Stark and Reed come out something...

As for Round 3 : Team 2 Horribly Curbstomps....no doubt...

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

Isn't Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme again?

Is he? Havent really been following him as closely.

Even if he is, that still doesnt change the assessment man. Unless he starts pulling feats from classic level, like being able to someone channel the power of genuine abstracts. The interesting part is, if you look at his more consistent performance, he isnt much above the likes of Thor.

Yes he is SS again.

Avatar image for spiderpool94
#21 Posted by spiderpool94 (509 posts) - - Show Bio

On rounds with prep team one. Reed and Tony could make anything. Without prep the likes of Darkseid might solo

Avatar image for killemall
#22 Posted by Killemall (18937 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Yes he is SS again.

Judging by the fact that Carol is Captain Marvel this looks like Marvel Now, what issues i this, gotta be a very recent issue.

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#23 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall:

I do not know. Sorry.

Avatar image for king_stranglehold_da_first
#24 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

Avatar image for skaddix
#25 Posted by Skaddix (3111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

Yes he is SS again.

Judging by the fact that Carol is Captain Marvel this looks like Marvel Now, what issues i this, gotta be a very recent issue.

It happens in the last issue of Bendis' New Avengers so yeah a few months ago.