New Horizons Scenario(Open)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@mylittlefascist: Ginger seemed to need quite a bit more explaining and coaxing before she settled into a state of mind capable of describing Firo and his life in detail.

Rundown

• He had always been a bit strange. Firo tended to make jokes a lot to make light of a situation, had a tendency to take humongous risks, and most people would describe him as frivolous.
  • Firo claimed to have come some other strange land.
  • Ginger had met Firo after saving him from some gang, the Night Wolves led by their infamous, Rikku. He had somehow gotten himself majorly indebted to them.
  • The two hit it off as friends.
  • Firo talked Ginger into doing stage magic for a living. It had not exactly worked that well for them, but they were given one last chance when Recoome, the guy from before, offered them a gig.

"Any questions?"

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@primez0ne: as soon as he is tricked Joan attempts to pull off a ricochet to hit all the targets in the vicinity.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Dr. Chamomile shook his head.

"Nevermind that particular point, Lilly. Why don't we just start with some tests first. You and the other Espers are a new power to us. One that must be carefully studied and considered before it becomes too late."

Rose spoke up. "It would your call, Lilly whether you would do this now or not, but the Major made it very clear that you and any other Espers we manage to recruit in the near future would undergo testing to figure out your exact capabilities. It's only a difference of now or later."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq: (Want me to move forward?)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jotun: (Arja wouldn't say that, but sure)

The cloak of darkness fades revealing dozens of dog-shaped shadows with glowing red eyes. A far bigger shadow of a snake appeared from Jack's shadow. Thor recognized them as the Wild Hunt. The "man" named Jack grinned madly.

"Oh. I remember now! The Blunderer! Where's the dress? You looked absolutely fabulous in that dress...I think...What do I owe for the visit?"

Valkyrie stays in a defensive form clearly waiting for the other man to make the first move.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldkaiser: Lucerne nodded his head slowly taking out another cigarette.

"That was easy..and while you seem to be in such an agreeable mood, would you mind telling me about these other special people? It is in my interest to know, you might understand."

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne:

Jim paused "ya know doc this is perfect lets begin the testing now" Jim looked back to Captain Rose "it'll be a good chance for us to talk in private i have some questions i need to ask"

Jim waited for the Captain to leave and for the doctor to begin whatever exams he needed. "So Doc as i said before i had some questions. I kinda kept this part quiet but the Major and Captain are bound to find out sooner or later" he paused. "last mission i fought a guy who was sporting high end cybernetics... like top of the line high end claws that looked like they could cut through just about anything. I figure work like that could only be performed by a select few. You got any ideas who does work like that?"

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

He shrugged.

“You know. Blokes with implants or acquired abilities. Never bothered to take names. However, I was born with my abilities, I presume.”

Akira took a piece of paper from his desk and, infusing it with his own aura, cut Lucerne’s cigarette in half.

“I haven’t seen someone able to do this. So far, at least. Oh, and smoking isn’t allowed in my building.”

Akira ignored Lucerne’s stare.

“Anyways, what’s the job? I don’t like sitting around.”

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (I was hoping something more interesting could happen soon.)

"I dont really goto a gym. I usually work out alone in my house" Pills said, hoping that the focus of the conversation would be shifted off of himself.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Primez0ne

@just_banter: Val sighed as he helped Ash get up to begin walking home. The alcohol made the rest of the night kind of...hazy. The next morning Ash woke with a strange dream.

Val had provided a shoulder to help Ash walk home. In that night Ash felt an overwhelming presence, different yet similar, For a moment Ash fell only to feel a strong hand stop Ash from reaching the ground. The strong arm pulled Ash to a chest wrapped in metal yet despite, still comforting.

Friend. I have found you after so long. Wait for me. I have..unfished business to attend to.

Just like that the dream ended with Ash waking up sporting a troublesome headache.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: "Kay? I'll try to remeber that. If you find Dahlia be sure to call me. Have a good day,"

The woman on the other end hanged up.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: "Kay? I'll try to remeber that. If you find Dahlia be sure to call me. Have a good day,"

The woman on the other end hanged up.

Kayleth shrugged, and simply reclined back down on the couch

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: Rollie followed the directions and headed to the old home of the couple. From there she found traces of the same strange man as before. This time she could tell where he was headed by following some clues.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Crazy how nature do dat," Fingers thought to herself. She followed the trail as cautiously as possible with the sole intention of identifying her target.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Thor does not stand for being insulted, he starts charging his lightning while they continue talking. "The dead shall stay dead." Thor says muttering a prayer under his breath. "We have no need for your kind here."

A lightning bolt cracks through the sky, hitting the Draugr.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Joan gets off a single ricochet that downs both of the men. Once she saw them downed, the family of three ran ouside. The dust storm had dissipated by then. The woman shopkeeper raised her hands in surrender. "Take whatever you want!"
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash sat up and held her head with her hand. "Oh god," he muttered to himself. "I should've listened to Melvorn." Due to his splitting headache, Ash got ready at a snail's pace and made sure to brew some coffee and pour it into a thermos which he took to the practice. She entered looking half dead, and after exchanging a simple greeting with the receptionist sat in one of the waiting room chairs and half-heartedly sipped from the thermos.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@primez0ne: "So basically, I just have to act like myself then? How convenient." Jack said, in a nonchalant tone. "I don't suppose you happen to know anyone who might be able to help me with my... situation?"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq: (Assuming you are going to find the Eldritch.)

Ben made his way into and through the Ashfall sector. As he reached the district known for holding Eldritchs, he noticed the already rundown look of Ashfall get slightly worse as more of the street lamps seemed completely non-functional and some of the buildings looked like half destroyed. Eldritch of all shapes and sizes still wandered the streets. Some of completely inhuman proportions and attributes. Tentacles, wings, shells, tails and other strange body parts appeared among them. Other strangely shaped shadows moved in the darkness of tne night. One human-sized shadow flitted down an alley way while a suspicious looking Eldritch had begun to eye Ben. He had blue skin and larfe horns.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha: (Well yeah, but you went the route of avoiding everything and with the job, I would have to build up to to get somewhere cool otherwise it'd feel contrived. Sorry if this is a bit boring for now, but I am trying to build to something.

For transparency's sake do you want more action/fighting?)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By Primez0ne

@warlockmage: "I can check it out, Lily, as we did recover the body, but I doubt that. Eldritch in general don't have the infrastructure required to maintain the cybernetic bodies. Remember,Lilly, this is new technology we're talking about. Made only in the last few years. Only two people in the silo to my knowledge would have the know-how to replicate it. Dr. McCain and I. the Major has an....agreement with the Doctor. Me well..I don't have enough time to work here and on the Eldritch. Although that would be an interesting prospect."

Chamomile took Lilly to a room near the back. He asked if Lilly would get into the bed with restraint.

"Don't worry. No harm should come to you." Chamomile said with a playful smile.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldkaiser: (Just mentioning no one other than guardsmen or Players would have enhancements. Nor would humans commonly have powers. Other than the players only a few more Espers are around out of a million people.)

Lucerne's glare even behind the sunglasses made Akira feel an air of danger from the man.

"I would love to see these 'people with special abilities you mention, but let's cut the chitchat and get to business. Pack your stuff. The job will require you to live on-site. For now at least. Details can come later, but for now, know that you'll be working for a secret group of the guardsmen."

(After this you'll be travelling to the HQ.)

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#375  Edited By Warlockmage

@primez0ne:

Jim lied down on the table "so doc what you are telling me is, either there is a third party,someone new to the game, who developed this kind of stuff, or its one of you two. Because this guy could have killed me, and he was dangerously close to doing it. Any chance you know the location of this Doctor McCain or anyway i could contact him?" Jim paused "Im due for another chit chat with our resident sweet heart, the Major, and i could ask her about him. I have a feeling i'll need to meet him sooner or a later"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington:Rollie followed the clue and her intuitions into an alley. When she did she could feel multiple dark presences all around her just before several phantom hounds leaped at her with flashing teeth. Glowing red eyes appeared in the shadows. Three hounds made of shadow leaped at her aiming for her throat.

Lightning flashed in the distance.

(They have YJ Mutated Wolf stats and are around that big)

@jotun: Thunder crashed and lightning striked the man. A voice unlike before spoke.

"Poor poor Thor. Is that the best you have? It seems the world truly is returning to those who once ruled it," He chuckled madly. Thor recognized the voice as one of his old enemies, Malekith the Accursed. His memories of the time felt hazy, yet Thor knew this for certain. Malekith, who had died long ago, now stood in front of Thor as a Draugr, one risen again.

Sparks flew right beside him as Valkyrie deflected the Draugr's knife. The image of the Draugr in front of Thor vanished.

"Your senses have grown soft, Thunderer."

The multitude of dog shadows materialized and rushed Valkyrie. She cut them down creating a small pocket of flashing black metal around her, but for each one killed another appeared jn a seemingly endless stream. She only used one arm as she clutched at her side with the other hand. The Draugr put his palm forward unleashing a magical blast at Thor.

(The Draugr/Jack/Malekith has 616 Malekith's magic/powers, MGS Vamp's body/healing, and Black Panther's skills. He has another power, but I won't mention it for now.)

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Rollie had seen the ambush coming clearly seconds beforehand, ducking each of the wolves' attacks in time. Retaliating with everything she had, she put them down swiftly.

Miles is a fairly casual bullet-timer. He's maneuvered his body through a wall of automatic fire fired by six shooters while taking his time to accurately web them all down, and he's Matrix dodged 616 Spider-Man's webbing after it was fired.

Batman is skilled enough to fight and react without conscious thought while wounded.

Rose matched the second Clock King's precog who then states she's always passively seconds aheas alongside him.

She has temporarily evaded a bloodlusted Static in a cage match. She only got tagged when she went in close which is something Rollie doesn't have to do due to her shotgun.

She alsoevaded heat vision from a bloodlusted Superboy clone without looking.

So, Rollie can react to precognative flashes of coming attacks seconds ahead of time at casual bullet-timing speed without conscious thought. All she needs to do here is slash with her knife and fire her shotgun.

She then decided to investigate the nearby lightning strike, seeing if anyone had been hurt.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist:Ginger, while still clearly confused, thought for a minute.

"Maybe the Golden King? He's rumored to be able to 'view through the vwil into other realities.' Whatever that means-" Ginger suddenly snapped as she came up with an idea. "Why don't we just take the guy's offer? Getting an audience can with the Golden King can be a bit hard...unless you have an idea of how to do it?"

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

Yamamoto climbed up the stairs to his room, directly above the office, and packed the little he had in a small bag. A pair of red gloves hung out to the side.

“We should get going, then.”

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By Jotun

@primez0ne: Thor stood adjacent to the Undead Elf's last position, motionless. To an outsider, it would seem Valkyrie was doing all the work while the giant watched in spectacle, but Thor hadn't even given his attention to the Wild Hunt itself. The fight itself would be deafening with both the Valkryie's war screams, and the Wolves dying screams but Thor had drowned it out and was focusing on the shadows. Whispers from a now dead language spoke all around him.

「No matter how many times we fight Malekith, you will never defeat me.」

An energy blast hit Thor from behind, knocking him off his feet. Instinctively, he threw his hammer back at it's origin but it met no resistance. In fact, it did not return at all. Despite it's disappearance, Thor was still connected to it's power. Thor blindfired numerous blasts from himself into the surrounding shadows, but it did not accomplish anything. It would be nearly impossible to hit anything at all, much less an opponent that could dodge it even if he was on target.

A knife was thrown from the darkness, embedding itself into Thor's armor but broke upon his skin. Suddenly it was followed by a flying kick.

「You've never been brave enough to challenge me up close Malekith, what's changed?」

Thor threw out a blind haymaker, but the Elf easily deflected this rudimentary attack. For every attack Thor sent out, Malekith got in three. Thor kept swinging, Malekith couldn't even make him pause with his strength but Elves were speedy, every punch, kick, tackle Thor sent out was dodged or outmanuvered into one of Malekith's own. Eventually, Thor grew tired of this and an aura of lightning engulfed him blasting the elf away.

「You may be faster then me, but you are no match for lightning.」

The dance continued for a while, Malekith kept firing blasts of magic towards his way. By this time, Mjolnir had returned. Thor had been limiting his power because of Valkryie's proximity, but she was becoming overwhelmed. She became a liability. Thor walked over and threw her to safety.

「You fought better then last time, but even in this weakened form.. You're no match.」

No Caption Provided

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Yes, that's a brilliant idea! A woman after my own heart!" He said, with a wink.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: "Hey, Ash, Melvorn here." He took one look at Ash's condition and tsked dissapointed. He had a stack of papers he dropped in front of Ash.

"Orders from the top. Apparently we have to take on some....uh....guests for a time. They will be doing some tests within the hospital that all citizens are required to take. Says so in the papers right there at least."

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash looked up groggily. "Tests? What tests?" She asked as she halfheartedly picked up the papers and skimmed through them.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@primez0ne: Joan, seeing as how she has revealed herself already, decides to use her abilities to escape and use a different look so she becomes another person.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: Chamomile began to strap Lilly into the bed. He did not seem all that focused on what Lilly said anymore. He kept moving between different consoles and screens preparing for his tests. He got on a rolling chair using it as his primary means of locomotion. He rolled to the side of the bed and pressed a button beneath it. The bed rose putting Lilly upright. Chamomile rolled back to face him a few feet away. He studied Lilly.

"Major is likely to be the only one to know McCain's location..I unfortunately don't.." his tone shifted into a reassuring comforting tone. " Now brace yourself. Feel ready. Tense. I'm not quite sure you'll live..."

On that note he pulls out a pistol from his lab coat and shoots several bullets at Lilly.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jotun: @elijah_c_washington: (Ok. So let's see if you two like this.)

Rollie ran through the darkness into a dead end with a scene beyond her imagination. (Read Jotun's last few posts if you haven't).

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thor let loose and a crash following an engulfing the back alley. Once it finished no more of the shadowy darkhounds with their eyes of red malice. Only Thor and a strange tattooed girl stood in the alley. A light twinkling in the air drew both of their attention. The Draugr held a Valkyrie in his hands.

"Too late as always, Thunderer," He slit the throat of Valkyrie. For a moment the golden light erupted from her wound and eyes. He dropped her playfully as if on accident. She fell and shattered in an of golden light.

"Whoooppps," the Draugr could barely hold back from chuckling.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The man in the air felt...terrifying. He had an twisted aura of two interwoven snakes. Strangely Rollie felt nothing from neither the armored man with glowing eyes nor the woman who died.

Curious that one such as you is the only match. But at least we have one last hope.

Gold flashes in her eyes threatening to blind her. The tall armored man let loose a roar, twirled his hammer, and launched himself at the thing floating in the air.

You must answer now before the last heir to the throne is lost! DO YOU WANT POWER?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: Ginger giggled lightly at what Firo said. Right when she began to say something, a strange presence materialized behind him. Several more appeared orbitting around their location. Jack felt that he could easily beat them individually, but they would prove together. Their auras told him they were of him and yet not?

Black balls of energy charged in front of them.

(There is a dozen in total. Each has the stats of the humpty dumpty chains from Pandora Hearts. Their energy projection is MCU Iron Man level. )

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By Zetsu-San

@primez0ne: Can I get a picture of the environment? You said that Ginger saved Firo from the Night Wolves, right? So I am assuming she also has some combat ability, if so what are her stats?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390  Edited By Primez0ne

@mylittlefascist: Damn he remembered that bit

Yeah she has Batgirl's physicals and skills from The Batman.

Edit: the environment is the same as the before except the mirror seems to bend images weirdly.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I didn't really get an image of the previous room either, but I'll just assume it's decently sizeable and has a decent amount of mirrors since it's used for stage magic and all.

How many enemies do I actually have?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: no weapons.

You can assume that. I can also fetch you an image, but it would be a pain doing so on my tablet.

A dozen in total.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By Primez0ne

@oldkaiser: Lucerne lead Akira through the silo eventually making their way underground to a uninhabited yet well-kept rail station. Lucerne activated the railcar allowing them to travel to their destination alone. On the way he lit a cigarette.

Once they got there, Akira saw several workers rebuilding walls, sweeping the floor, etc.

"Don't mind the mess, we just had some rambunctious visitors," he grumbled before blowing a smoky lightning bolt.

They walked up a few stairs passing plenty of guardsmen, a handful of men in suits, and even a woman in priestly vestments. Eventually they reached a door upon which Lucerne crushed his cigarette with a sigh.

"Make sure you show the Major some damn respect, Kira. Probably the most important person you're ever going to meet."

Lucerne opened the door, ushering Akira into the office. On the whole the room seemed simple. Padded chairs took up the middle of the room. Two book shelves stood against one wall while trophies and medals against another. A giant map displaying the whole of the silo hung on the wall behind desk. A stern faced woman sat behind the desk.

"Sit down." She ordered. She took a sniff and glared at Lucerne, "Haven't I told you to not smoke in the tower, Lucerne?"

Lucerne simply groaned and settled into a chair.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Taking all the events of the last few days into consideration, Rollie accepted hastily.

"Give me your power."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Flipping through the papers, Ash read up on the details of what they had to do. The head doctors of New Advent had apparently recently started to find traces of a deadly virus in the populace. Major Shadiel Vajo has ordered for everyone in the silo to go to their nearest hospital or possible other treatment facilities. Guardsmen sanctioned doctors would be sent out to all possible sites as to instruct how to properly find said virus. The guardsmen will work to ensure everyone goes through the testing foe the safety of the silo. The virus must go into quarantine.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Jack quickly tells her that he'll draw their attention while she goes to hide or retrieve weapons or whatever (it's her place, so she must have at least something stashed around).

Anyways, Jack is fast enough to casually deflect fully automatic gunfire -

With speed like that, I should be fully capable of parrying the energy blasts with ease. Since all of my blades are made of reflective materials, I can use them as portals to catch and send the projectiles back at them as I advance. I can either redirect them through the blades or even cause them to spawn out of the various mirrors laying about the environment. As far as I am aware, there has been nothing to put MCU Ironman's energy blasts as any faster than bullets. Even if they were, I should be fully capable of reacting based on their aim due to the charge times and predictable trajectories.

Even if I were to get tagged, my natural durability should be more than enough to withstand the blast:

Combine that with the concussive absorbing properties of my aura infused coat (comic vibranium no-soled point blank explosions and even handled blasts from power cosmic and phoenix force), I should pretty much be able to no-sell their energy attacks all together.

That just leaves their tongue whipping ability. The tongues move fast enough to deflect bullets, but only limited hand-gun fire. My character can casually deflect hailstorms of fully automatic mini-gun fire. Not only am I significantly faster than the tongues, but my fight style makes me already used to these types of attacks, as the tongue movements are really not all that different from ghoul Kagune like the ones used by the twins:

Loading Video...

In fact, I'd even say that with Juzuu himself can handle out-maneuvering the Humpty Dumpty with his own stats via raw skill. My character is an explicit high end bullet timer with that exact same skill-set.

As for Ginger, she has feats of dodging various energy attacks as well, and has even outran a shockwave for a short duration; so she should be able to survive the encounter without issues.

Summary:

• Humpty Dumpty have been shown to bullet time using their tongues, but only against revolvers. My character is fast enough to casually deflect fully automatic gunfire from a high tech scifi setting. In otherwords, my character is faster than them by a SIGNIFICANT degree. Add to that, my skillset is basically designed for combating the exact style of movements used by
  • Furthermore, despite their quick reflexes with their tongues, the Humpty Dumpty clones have never shown much mobility; so I am fighting some fairly stationary targets. This makes it very easy for me to take them out by using the portals on my knives to send their own ranged attacks back at them. Remember, I can even send their attacks through the various mirrors scattered about the environment so that they are incapable of reacting to them.
  • My aura infused coat and natural durability should be more than capable of tanking and even no-selling their blasts even if I did get hit.
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash placed her head in her hands and let out a groan that Melvorn didn't know whether it was because her head hurt or because of the papers she'd just finished reading.

"Ughh, this sounds annoying."

Melvorn concluded that it was the latter.

After Ash gathered herself she placed the papers on the seat next to her. "So, when are the doctors arriving?"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: (If you are undetectable by smell, I'll change this, but I wanted to get this out before I go to sleep.)

A young man exited the shadows and started following Joan."Hey! Pssst! Boss! We got the stuff!" He shout-whispered at Joan while waving at her. Luckily not that many people had exited outside or spied on them.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: You named her Rikku but gave her the looks of Yuna?