"What's going on, Junior? You know this man?"

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@elijah_c_washington: @decaf_wizard: (Generally I wasn't convinced, but this works out to be easier.)

As Rollie neared Kayleth, they both naturally felt at each others auras. Kayleth felt a familiar power emanating from her mixed in with the usual human presence. Rollie felt a hideous disgusting feeling like seeing a rotting corpse from Kayleth despite also feeling something familiar within him. The blinding flash blinded Des, yet he still moved out of the way of the sword strike before it could really hit him. A graze produced a single scratch The crowd of people around them ran away in a blind rampage. Des winds up to punch Kayleth, but instead falls over snoring before he hits the ground. The pain and sleep deprivation knocked his lights out.

Junior came out from the side with bodyguards helping him move through the crowd came in at that moment. "Hold up! Hold up! Stop the fighting!"

Raising his sword into a defensive stance Kayleth turned to face the voice "I have been nothing but attacked and lied to from the time I reached this place, excuse me if I am slightly on edge right now.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By Warlockmage

@primez0ne:

Jim rubbed the back of his head after Captain Rose hit him, and picked up his mask that had fallen off... that slightly hurt. however, like any great man, Jim did not know when to quit. "Well actually major that was more to tell if you had a boyfriend or not?" Jim said and threw in with a wink. "Playing with fire ain't ya Jim?" he thought to himself

Jim put his mask back on and continued "anything else? naw i don't think so, nothing that Captain Rose can't help me with."

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Jotun

@primez0ne: “I know all the Valkyries, you wear their mark yet I do not know you. Where did you take me witch? Or is this just another trick brother?”

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By Primez0ne

@sazzmi: Driving at 120 mph, Jhonny eventually made it to the outskirts of the silo. The dogs had left him a while back. A rather pale woman had to duck out of the way of car at the last minute.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!"

@sawed_off_it: Cruising down the road, Mr. Royster did not see much in the way of civilization. Most of the silo determined that this land constituted 'not farm-able enough' and had therefore left it alone for nature to take its course. They preferred only the best of land. Multiple scraggly trees dotted the land and the occasional wildlife crossed by that the silo kept to use as game. Going further would cause Mr. Royster left his small sphere of the world into the greater farming saw many rows of farmland. At this time of year vegetables and fruits of many kinds packed the fields.

@undeadbantha: For the first time Ivy seemed shy.

"Oh me? I've been around..."

Tomas snickered. Ivy's face reddened

"Not like that! I've just haven't did anything as exciting as being in the military that's all. I've lived in Olgate for most of my life and have always been a good little Guardian girl. I still go to the temple every so often. Let's see..." Ivy stroked her chin in thought, "I used to eat glue until the age of 13. I have a fear of heights. My favorite type of vehicle is a motorcylce. I generally get fired from every job I-" Ivy made a squeak and clasped her hands over her mouth. "Please don't tell Mr. Jenner that I tend to get into accidents a lot."

Tomas raised his hand excitedly. " Ooh. Ooh. Let me go next. This time I want to tell a story."

@just_banter: It took time, but anything that is worth it takes time. From morning till late evening Dr. Fairgrave and the second best doctor, Dr. Melvorn worked tirelessly on the patients. Some patients came in, so they had to make due with the nurse, Joy. Despite the mayhem and chaos, Dr. Fairgrave and his staff got to save all but one of the guards. Towards the end a cyborg man walked in with a cigarette in his mouth. Two other guards flanked him

"How's my boys doing, Doc? Been healing up good and fast, yeah?"

Despite his rough exterior he seemed fairly relaxed.

@jotun: For the first time Valkyrie showed some emotion on her face. Hurt. She looked down with a forlorn expression.

"I-I am Arja. I have been looking for you since you left, Prince-heir. The All-Father sleeps now. Longer than He has before. Many of the others bicker now over who should take the throne in his absence, but I knew He would have wanted you to have it. " She gestured all around her. "This place? I found it. I put a translocation rune., " she points to the ground where a carpet half covered several runic symbols, " for a way to get out of any troublesome situations. Once I found you I did not want to see you lost once yet again."

@warlockmage: Captain Rose took Jim out of Major's office. As they walked Rose brought him to an empty bedroom. The room compared quite favorably to Jim's old room, yet had a feeling of complete lifelessness.

"This will be your room whenever you get off assignment. Right now you don't have much of a chance to meet the others, but hopefully that'll change when you become a full S.E.E.D. agent and gain your alias."

Rose then explained all of the details of the assignment.

"I'd be careful flirting with the Major if I were you. She's not one to get social with anyone." Rose fished around in his many pockets and pulled out a knife. "Here's your standard issue knife. It's a bit of a tradition here to receive a knife on your first mission. Make sure you have it on you rookie once you get back."

(You can sleep now and then go to Krete for your first mission.)

@decaf_wizard: @elijah_c_washington: "No, but he's going to know bout me if he doesn't learn to settle down." the usually cool Junior seethed. He walked into the now clear central floor and made a signal for one of the bodyguards, Joyce, to check on Des. Once Joyce felt Des' heartbeat he gave Junior the thumbs up and carried him off to one of the few bedrooms on the upper floors.

Junior stopped in front of Kayleth. He adjusted his glasses. Something Rollie remembered Junior only did when he got upset. "Since you seem a bit dense, I'll make this point extra clear. " Junior pointed at Kayleth. " This place is the private property of the Santos. Not open to the public, which would be you. It's especially not open to someone who assaults my people. You get out and stay out. I don't want to see you here again. "

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

"No, but he's going to know bout me if he doesn't learn to settle down." the usually cool Junior seethed. He walked into the now clear central floor and made a signal for one of the bodyguards, Joyce, to check on Des. Once Joyce felt Des' heartbeat he gave Junior the thumbs up and carried him off to one of the few bedrooms on the upper floors.

Junior stopped in front of Kayleth. He adjusted his glasses. Something Rollie remembered Junior only did when he got upset. "Since you seem a bit dense, I'll make this point extra clear. " Junior pointed at Kayleth. " This place is the private property of the Santos. Not open to the public, which would be you. It's especially not open to someone who assaults my people. You get out and stay out. I don't want to see you here again. "

Reaching behind his head to open up his mask revealing his face, Kayleth snarled bearing pointed teeth "Well, as it seems the presence of one of the most skilled fighters you've seen in your lifetime is clearly not wanted here, ill take my leave. I will remind you that it was your people who's gave insult to me, and I deliberately went out of my way to AVOID killing them. I do hope for your sake that your friend doesn't wake before that poison wears off in a day or two. Im sure that would be.....unpleasant for you all". Weaving some sigils in the air, he winked out of vision in a haze of green mist and vanished from sight, eyes flaring bright green.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Thor, worried about his father shouts "HEIMDALL, OPEN THE BIFROST"

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Pills said nothing. He stood there and listened as the two talked.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Rollie took Des to the back to treat and clean his wounds before catching an hour of rest.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha: "Well this is a tale my grandaddy used to tell me. Back during his day the feral Eldritch once got reeaal bad. They kept trying to break through to the silo for some reason. Eventually a big contingent of the guardsmen had to go out to handle it. A bloody mess that was. Most of them died. Not my granddad though. He was a real survivor. Not one of them could find or track him.To accomplish that he took the bones and skin of one of them to better disguise himself. He quenched his thirst on their blood in those barren lands. And his hunger satisfied by their flesh. "

Throughout the story, Tomas accentuated his points with dramatic gestures. Toward the end Ivy's face turned green and she had decided to focus on her work.

"Even at the end when the Guardian had blessed us with the weapons to destroy them, my grandpa still survived...although....at the time people thought he was an Eldritch for some reason, so he got separated from the family. I saw him once though...and he was certainly..." Tomas stopped talking.

(I can end this whenever if you get bored. I just thought you'd want to spend a day at work and getting to know people.)

@jotun: For several solid awkward minutes, Thor waited and nothing happened.

"That should have worked." Valkyrie showed her second emotion. Concern. "Did your permissions get revoked?"

@sazzmi: (Any particular time you're stopping? I would describe when you do, but I don't want to presume.)

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "No. Sorcery must be at play, this world is unlike any other I have seen. This not one of the nine realms, I was only able to come here because I can sense Mjolnir no matter how far it travels. Heimdall must not be able to see us here. We must find something to create our own portal."

Thor left for the main city.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "We saved most of them, but unfortunately we lost one during surgery. Massive internal bleeding, multiple organs failing, and enough brain damage to permanently cripple him even if he did pull through." Ash sighed. "There should be very few people capable of doing this to so many guards. It might not be my place to ask, but who did these men fight? Are we under attack?"

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Royster continues down the road watching as the nature on every side of him becomes less rural and less desolate. He begins slowing down as his manually constructed steel wagon that had previously booked it through the winding country roads, offer him a better and clearer image of the changing view before him. A much larger and crowded civilization happened upon him. He decided, for shits and giggles, to continue driving South west. Slowly and vigilant he chooses roads that aren't met with consistent traffic and thrusts his rust bucket into their lives, hoping no one notices him. He ignores his point for going out, and decides to go for a drive.

No Caption Provided

**OOC - Mack Royster is misunderstood but for good reasons. He is physically imposing and socially inept. His appearance is large and atrocious and I will continue to write him that way. He is however, not heartless and cares deeply for others. I can change that if it doesn't fit Eldritch but let me know**

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: "Gotta say. Uncle Tonk said there were fart-sniffers. I didn't believe that. Now I do." Junior said. "I'm going to wrap up for the day. We usually get less people during the next few hours anyway. Don't worry bout Des, Sis."

An hour and Des woke. And he roared in pain. And. He. Would. Not. Stop.

Eventually Junior got Rollie while in his underwear. "Get Alexis to shut him up! I've got girls waiting on me and they don't need all this screaming!" He had to overcome Des' with his own yells.

@decaf_wizard: Outside a giant crowd of people gathered although many began to leave even as Kayleth left the club. Two guards Kayleth did not know barred entry from the people who tried to peek inside fruitlessly.

@sazzmi: Eventually Jhonny ran out of gas.

(Sorry not much to say here. You can do whatever.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Smirking to himself, Kayleth decided to put some considerable distance from this place and look for someplace to rest. He was getting weary after all this excitement and had used a bit more magic than he would've preferred.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Johnny aplies for a job at a gas station.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: With two fingers, Rollie put Des back to sleep. She would carry him back to Alexis.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (I would like the story to progress and some drama to build but I don't want any action scenes. I just moved into a new home and I won't have Wi-Fi for a week. I'm using mobile to do this so it would be hard to provide scans and stuff.)

Pills finish the rest of his shift in mostly silence. Ivy and Tomas kept talking but Pills kept his replies short and concise. He had nothing against either Ivy or Tomas, they were good people, but he knew better than to allow attachments.

After his shift he pulled out his second beer;now warm; and began drinking it. As Ivy passed him she made a funny face at him drinking beer.

"Would you like some?" Pills said offering her the half drinken bottle. At the same time he heard Tomas ask Mr. Jenner about when they get payed. Pills split his attention between his interaction with Ivy and trying to over hear what Mr. Jenners answer was. Rent was due in three days on his apartment and he didn't have enough money to pay it.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

"I can't help it... see a pretty girl, flirt with a pretty girl and the mysterious ones always get me. Besides i know a little bit about not being social. I didn't get around much when i was younger." Jim spoke as he followed the Captain into the room.

Jim took the knife from Rose, he mentioned something about tradition but Jim was more focused on the knife. It oddly resembled the knife his twin sister would torment and scare Jim with. Jim wondered what she was doing now, she was always the family favorite because she was scum just like her old man. Jim was always scared of her because she was stronger and faster than him growing up, Jim quite imagined she could overload his energy absorption if she wanted to.

He put the knife in his coat pocket and made a mental note to not lose it. Then he fell into bed, it had been a long day and this was allot to process. It really bothered him just how similar the knife was. Then he drifted off into sleep.

When he woke up the next morning he was far from well rested but ready enough for the mission.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it:( No that perfectly fits what an Eldritch's story would be like.)

Once he entered into Palaois proper, Royster got a good look at many different types of plants. He also saw multiple pastures with limber horses and fat cows grazing along. The farmer folk, working outside, stared after the strange truck, but did not really seem to care. Eventually he came to see the farms waning, and see the buzz of "city" life in the distance.

@just_banter: "Yeah. I'm thinking you're right. It's not your place to ask." The man calmly walked past Dr. Fairgrave and looked through the rooms at the soldiers. "I think I'll-" suddenly his head swerved and he looked straight at a window. He obviously saw something. "I just saw an Eldritch, doc? Do you know one?If not, I can take care of her. Probably came here to steal something."

He took a long drag on his cigarette.

@jotun: "Prince-heir, I doubt a backwater place like this would know the proper runes to get us home. Mayhap you just use Mjolnir? It certainly should be able to do the trick." Valkyrie chimed in before Thor left.

@freshq (Is there something you want this to be? I can come up with something, but I want to know your thoughts.)

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Jotun

@primez0ne: "Maybe, but theres no way to know how far this realm is from our own. I can try." Thor spins his hammer summoning a vortex, a lightning aura engulfs the immediate area creating a lightshow as he glides into the distance towards his home. "Guide me to father, Mjolnir!"

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@primez0ne: I immediately motion for @red_ruby_petal to stay quiet as I begin trailing after the rabbit in stealth mode.

A rundown on his stealth:

I'll start by pointing out, that while stealth has never been something emphasized in regards to Juzuu's skillset, if you look at who his actual opponents are; you very quickly realize that even his briefest of stealth feats are actually extremely impressive.

His main enemy are Ghouls. Ghouls are capable of not only hearing footsteps off in the distance, but also learn someone's very nature:

No Caption Provided

That is extremely impressive.

Here Juzuu casually gives Ayato an SS class (the second highest danger rating) ghoul the slip:

Not only is Ayato an SS ranked ghoul, he's also one known for his superb hearing. Here he gains the complete layout of a room with just his hearing:

No Caption Provided

Yet, Juzuu is able to straight up houdini him.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "I don't know any Eldritch, but I'll deal with it myself. May I suggest you take this chance to apologise to your men for putting them in this situation." Maybe the man had rubbed her the wrong way, or maybe she just wanted to blow off some steam after the stress of the day. Whatever the reason may have been, Ash strolled out of the hospital to confront the would-be thief.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (I continue onward. Into the city. Curious)

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@primez0ne I will be guided by @mylittlefascist and due to my abilities it will be great help to accompany his stealth and mine too when necessary.

Loading Video...

Neo's abilities work in a way that she can even disguise herself or create a glassy substance thats prints an image of the area tricking people as seen in the first few seconds of the video as soon as Yang punches the glass.

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq (Is there something you want this to be? I can come up with something, but I want to know your thoughts.)

Since i dont know what you have planned, i just thought, that i give you another point of intervenience, if you need it, but if you already have everything planned, then you can forget about this situation, or maybe bring it up later, if you want. I just want to drop, as many options for you, that you can use, if you dont have an idea at the moment or if you want to make the story longer.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: The man simply laughed at Ash's suggestion as he went into one of their rooms. Ash walks outside and with a bit of searching, senses the presence of the Eldritch woman from before. She stood a few meters away yet Ash could only sense her by her aura.

@freshq: (Stuff like characters or locations work better. Specific things like "there's an envelope; what can it be?" coming out of the blue can be hard to figure out if you don't have specific plans/goals for them. )

Ben Rocket walks through the passage and finds a guy drinking alcohol out of a paper bag. He sat on the ground by himself seemingly absorbed into his drink. He also seemed familiar. Still trying to figure out the man's identity, he spoke up.

"Helllllo, Mistah Roc-hiccup-et. Hose it goin' " He talked in a barely comprehensible manner. Suddenly Ben recognized him. The man had given Ben his swords a time ago.

@sawed_off_it: (I've gotten a feel for your character, but I still need to understand what kind of story you want. If you don't like this, I can change it. Also remember you can do anything you want. Considering what you're truck is capable of you could escape them.)

Driving through further into the silo, Royster began to see many taller buildings than one could find in Palaois. Like little wide lighthouses with hundreds of minuscule lights, the buildings shined so brightly as to make the shadows more pronounced in the night. Few people walked the streets yet would often look at the truck or move whenever it came by with open suspicion. In a short time two different sets of sirens blared with lights blinking toward the truck. One of them, a grey armored car, rode up next to the truck. The uniformed man, one of the guardsmen, motioned for Royster to stop.

@red_ruby_petal: @mylittlefascist: While following the apparition, it started to pour rain. In the distance, Joan and Jack saw that the many-eyed beast change directions. It headed to a relatively small cave just big enough to house it, and with the beast followed the apparition. Once out of the rain, it shook the water off itself and then laid down resting its great head upon its paws. Most of the eyes closed, yet some stayed open. The apparition circled around the beast for a few moments before swirling down disappearing into a slightly bigger eye affixed to the beast's side.

@warlockmage:(Unfortunately she's the only one here.)

Jim exited his room to find a woman waiting outside his door. She motioned for him to walk with her.

"Good morning Jim. You can call me Sunny. Everybody does. I'm here to escort you to Krete since you don't have the know-how or authorization to navigate our rail system."

Going through the ground floor of the HQ, Jim saw more of the damage done to it from last night.

"You haven't even seen the worse of it. We just got done carrying out the bodies and those walking corpses. It was....disconcerting having to gun down your own comrades."

A short while later they arrived at Krete through passage of a similar railcar as the one Rose used the night before. Dull dark grey buildings dominated the area. Large trucks ferried materials, components, and finished products to and from Krete to other parts of the silo. Over the course of a few minutes, Jim saw more vehicles here than he had ever seen in the entirety of his life combined. Sunny lead Jim to a rather deserted looking region of Krete.

"You'll have to pinpoint the location of the informant from here, Jim. They've been moving a lot through Krete, but have ended up here for a while. As I hope you'll remember, this mission requires a bit of discretion and secrecy. We don't want them to see you coming unless you want the informant dead. From here on out you're by yourself.

(If you have nothing to say she goes off on her own leaving you to your mission.)

@undeadbantha: (Ok. It'll take a little time to set up imo though.)

Ivy politely declined. She said she did not want to drink in the morning. She made her goodbyes and went off.

Mr. Jenner told Tomas the first paychecks would get divvied out by the end of the week(5 days) and promptly left to go home. Pills thought carefully on the amount. He could pay the rent with it but not much else.

@elijah_c_washington: Strong arms made light weight of Des' sleeping body. At Alexis' place, a kid answered the door.

"What's up? And what's with Des?"

Rollie never got to see much of Alexis since she moved in a year ago although she did know that Alexis apparently had the knack of picking up stray orphans. Rollie sensed a strong aura in Tim. It felt intimately familiar as herself and some echoes of the masked man in the club.

@sazzmi: (Going with some kind of automobile shop. You can go do something else if you want.)

The head mechanic looked at the man in the gas mask with a confused look on his face.

"And what sort of qualifications do you have to work here?"

@decaf_wizard: (Anywhere specific you want to go?)

Kayleth goes further into Ashfall noticing a great many people. Children played on the streets, and some adults talked outside on building steps, benches, etc. Some buildings looked deserted or unused to Kayleth's eye, yet he could not fully ascertain that without going in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Kayleth began to look for an unused building he could take refuge in. He was weary and needed to rest, as well as more importantly, regain his powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Pills wondered off to find a shitty bar, to spend the rest of his money on cheep shitty beer. The one he chose was half a mile into Ashfall; a place name John Al Johnson's Pub N' Pizza. Hardly anyone went there for the liquor, even less went there for the pizza.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha:Pills got there and found it sparsely populated that day. Only a few lone diners sat at the tables, and a rowdy pack played pool in the corner.

@decaf_wizard: Kayleth entered the building finding no one else except for a lone dazed off bum. From the layout and some bits of old furniture, it could have been an office building.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Des is hurt and we can't keep him at the club. What's your name?"

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

Jim gave sunny a nod before she left "see you round Sunny" he put his mask on and went to work. Of course he didn't have any real idea what the informant looked like. Jim's mind was racing "flying blind as usual ain't ya Jim, could be worse though. You could be dead or still back at your parent's house." his thoughts continued to race as he looked around "well the view is always better from the roof tops." He looked for the nearest building with a fire escape to climb.

when he reached the top of the building in Krete he looked for any suspicious activity something to give him a starting point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Kayleth entered the building finding no one else except for a lone dazed off bum. From the layout and some bits of old furniture, it could have been an office building.

Heading to the most remote parts of the building (preferably in some kind of sub-basement or top floor), Kayleth found a suitable place to rest, got as comfortable as necessary and went to sleep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Pills sat down at the bar and downed a beer. He tried to tune out all the noise but twice his attention was grabbed by the rowdy crowd playing pool. Discretely he began to watch them.

He watched them hit the balls with nearly 50% percent accuracy,and was amazed at how some of them boasted to the others of their skill at the game. An idea popped into his head. He walked over to them and said.

"Are you guys the gambling type? I'll bet you everything I have that I can beat you in a game of pool."

With that he slung his sniper rifle off of his back and onto his table.

"That gun is worth twice what you make in a month. Anyone care to match my wager?" Pills asked. He was hoping that the potential of such winnings would entice at least one of them to take his bet. That gun was worth three times what his rent was worth, but Pills would die before he would ever part with it.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadbantha: (Wait....did you go to work with a sniper rifle on your back?)

"Where'd you get a piece like that. The guard's gun control is-"

The biggest one elbowed his smaller friend and grinned madly. He hungrily looked at the rifle on the table.

"Why I don't really gamble per se, but a gentleman's wager every once in a while never hurt anyone." He pulled out some money on the table. He took it from a very fat stack of bills.

"Dak, that money's-"

Dak, the big guy, elbowed his friend once again.

"This should match it right?" Dak asked with a toothy smile on his face.

@decaf_wizard: Kayleth slept dreaming whatever it is that Dark Eldars dream about.

@warlockmage: (You got a description of the informant. It's one of the things Rose told you the night before.)

A few hours of waiting later, Jim had seen many people entering and leaving. By the afternoon, Jim saw two men circling the area. A few hours later they switched out after talking with two other men. After they circled around the perimeter of the area, they too began talking with two other men. Right after they took their leave.

@elijah_c_washington: "Tim." Tim looked up at Rollie seeming to absorb every detail of her for a split moment. He grinned sheepishly. "I-I'll go get Alexis. You can come in and drop him on the coach."

He dashed inside into and starting yelling. "Aly! Des' here with a lady friend. Says he's hurt! "

The room looked different than before as no more giant engine blocks dominated the room. The door Tim ran into revealed more doors and rooms. A coach ran along the far wall. Several bits of tools, machinery, and equipment that Rollie could not even describe littered the floor.

In just some pajama bottoms and a tank top she walked out the door followed closely by Tim and several other little kids. She rubbed at her eyes and hair.

"Hmmm? What is this about Des? Did he get knocked out in a fight or something? He doesn't look like he's bleeding."

She began to dig out her equipment from a chest in the corner.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Rollie smiled. "Aly, eh? Cute kid," she laughed before turning to face Alexis.

"He got nicked by an Eldritch. Bastard was lucky he spent his whole night trying to hit me. I cleaned him up as well as I could, but I'm suspecting the blade was poisoned."

She picked one of the trinkets off the floor attempting to study it in more detail.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (I did say that I left my apartment with it, but it would be weird if I worked with it on my back. Can we retroactively say he stashed it in a locker or a hiding place before work and retrieved it after?)

Pills looked at the amount. It was noticeably less than what the sniper was worth, and he had a big wad of cash, but he didnt want to push his luck.

"That will do. Would you like to go first?" Pills asked, returning Daks smile with a half smirk of his own.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

Kayleth slept dreaming whatever it is that Dark Eldars dream about.

Murder, torture and fancy wine

Waking up, he began to work upon a project. Runes of eldritch power, power with which he could commune with whatever beings of power were prevalent in this accursed realm. He would no longer content himself to grovel within this city. He would elevate his status, one way or another.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: (ahh screw me i forgot about that, I need to start keeping notes like i usually do)

Jim figured "roaming guards probably something important." Jim stealthily approached the building looking for any entry points without tripping alarms or alerting the guards.

Backlash's Stealth

most of Backlash's stealth comes from his misting (unfortunately i don't have it here) but Backlash was still able to break into a Supermax prison without his misting (sure he got caught once inside but he did get into the place just fine)

No Caption Provided

in Backlash #1 and oddly enough his misting is what got him caught (lol)

It should be enough for Jim to near the building and gain entrance without alerting guards (but anyone with any decent stealth detection (will probably see him coming a mile away)

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq: (Stuff like characters or locations work better. Specific things like "there's an envelope; what can it be?" coming out of the blue can be hard to figure out if you don't have specific plans/goals for them. )

Ben Rocket walks through the passage and finds a guy drinking alcohol out of a paper bag. He sat on the ground by himself seemingly absorbed into his drink. He also seemed familiar. Still trying to figure out the man's identity, he spoke up.

"Helllllo, Mistah Roc-hiccup-et. Hose it goin' " He talked in a barely comprehensible manner. Suddenly Ben recognized him. The man had given Ben his swords a time ago.

Ben looked around, no one else was here and it didnt seem like someone has noticed the man. What should he do, he didnt knew this man very well, but he wanted to thank him for his training. Since the Old man was barely conscious, Ben took him by his arm pulled him up and helped him walk until they arrived at Bens home. He was sleepy, so he set the man on the couch and went to bed. He didnt sleep very well, because he was haunted by endless nightmares about Jack and the death of his sister. He was completely drenched in sweat when he woke up. After he left the bedroom, he saw that the old man was still sleeping, so he went to make himself a cup of black tea, when he suddenly heard the old man sleep talking, nothing serious yet, but when the name Jose dropped, Ben immediately let the cup fall and went back to the room where to old man was, only to find him awake.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Using our esper senses do we have any info on the monster?

Using this ability an Esper can know how powerful someone is and who/what they are. You can also sense any person within 10 meters. Disclaimer: This does not work on some individuals.

Is it intelligent? Is it hostile? How powerful is it? etc.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Feeling the Fel magics begin to corrupt the surroundings, the eldritch runes crept along the floor and ceiling of the room. The runes throbbed with power. Faster and faster the runes throbbed in time with Kayleth's own increasing heart-rate till it reached a crescendo. The runes then began to slither around collecting themselves into a more solid form. An assemblage of horror stood before Kayleth. Twin snakes intertwined within and without a withered body of a human. Two large glass eyes within its head reflected a distorted image of Kayleth.

"Interesting. I did not know a practitioner of magic resided in this region. First Espers and now this!" The mouth of the corpse moved yet the sound clearly emanated from the snakes. "For what reason have you summoned me?"

@freshq: " hiccup C'mon Ben. Let's talk a bit. Sit down. Relax." The old man seemed to have gotten better after the nap and now motioned for Ben to sit with him.

@undeadbantha: (Hope I'm remembering how to play pool correctly.)

"Sure." The man set up the balls and broke the rack. He got a solid ball into a pocket.

"You're up."

(You can dictate how the game goes.)

@elijah_c_washington:Rollie examined the item allowing her to better understand some of its functionality. It acted as an energy core to slot into other devices. From the glance, the exact limits of what/how much it could hold escaped her. In the mean time Alexis sent all the kids back expect Tim who was the oldest.

"Hmmmm," Alexis ran a device over Des' unconscious body,"Yeah. I see. That's some nasty stuff, but he should be fine in a few hours though. Surprisingly good immune system. I can treat him to lessen the pain till then."

She pulled his shirt and got Tim to go fetch some stuff from the medicine cabinet. She then began ejecting him with a few needles.

"You can leave. Don't worry. I'll keep him safe. He likes to crash here anyway when he's feeling down."

@warlockmage: Jim made it a good way into the building. Rows and rows of giant shelves occupied the abandoned warehouse. Even more of the dissidents patrolled inside moving between the shelves with a slow bored stride and diligence. Everyone wore a mask making identifying them extremely hard. Eventually Jim came upon the back rooms. Most of them seemed to have taken refuge in one of the rooms playing card games. In the next few over, Jim found a man with a bag over his head tied to a chair. His skin and height matched.

Unfortunately right as the he peaked into the other room a pair of dissidents caught him. His senses told him of the other man's presence after as he spoke.

"There's an intruder! Sound the alarm!"

Another man had already ran several meters to an alarm.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Primez0ne

@mylittlefascist: Wow. Someone actually remembers that. Ok. It's a wolf(???) heavily effected and empowered by whatever sliver of corruption that seeped into you two. Don't know about intelligence. It's slightly more powerful than each of you individually. That's about it.

Edit: I keep forgetting to include this-

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Pills didn't say anything as he took his turn. He lined up his first shot...and missed.

"That wasn't even close!" Dak taunted , while giving a confident grin to his partner.

Pills spent the game always two balls behind. He didn't want Dak to realise he was being swindled. Dak grew more and more confident, loud, and cocky as the game neared its end. He kept insulting Pills when ever he missed a shot and even tried to give him tips on how to better line up a shot. Pills just kept his mouth shut and never took his eyes off the pool table.

Finally when Dak had two more balls to go and Pills had four, he decided to make his move. Pills lined up the shot, and WHACK.

Dak watched on in amazement as the balls zigzaged and bounced into each other knocking all of the stripped colors into a pocket. All four balls flawlessly pocketed in a single stroke. (I don't think evidence needs provided that Bullseye has the accuracy to perform this feat.)

Dak and his partner were too stunned to say anything as Pills lined up the last shot that knocked the black 8 ball into a pocket and won himself the game.

Pills turned to Dak. "I guess I got lucky," he said, although he put no effort into the tone of his voice to make it convincing. "Time to pay up."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Primez0ne

@jotun: All-Father's location: Denied

"Thor!!!" Valkyrie had managed to catch up to Thor and tried waving him down. In the distance several giant winged beasts approached with guardsmen on him in the air.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Zetsu-San

@primez0ne: Soooo, I'm guessing it's NOT friendly then? Wait, is that the same monster I fought in the labyrinth scenario?

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash stopped a handful of metres away from where the aura was emanating and stared at it, resulting in her getting a clear look at the newly painted building across the street. "I know you're there. I take it you're here to give me back my wallet?"