Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Setting

No Caption Provided

Major Locations

• Transport cables crisscross the silo providing free, easily usable transportation for all within the silo. Private automobiles are rare commodities few have.
  • Sidon Tower
    • Highly advanced tower where the Guardian resides. Very few people have the authorization to reach pass the walls separating the tower from the rest of the silo, which is reinforced by an elite contingent of guardsmen.
  • New Advent
    • Where both families descended from the innovators of the early days and the newer intellectual elite still work on new designs and inventions to push the silo to new heights of technology.
    • The closest thing to nobility reside here.
  • Olgate
    • The more average yet long-standing citizens work and live within this sector. While not as refined as New Advent, the only real noticeable differences started only to show in recent years as without the Guardian's care all of the sectors excluding New Advent began to suffer.
  • Newgate
    • The recently designated living space for those that immigrated to Theopolis. Many people live in bunk housing and experience.
    • Several guard stations and processing centers for newcomers, are stationed throughout
  • Palaois
    • Where all of silo's food supply gets produced. Animals(meat), farms, gardens, etc span the entire space.
  • Krete
    • Most of the manufacturing takes place here. Many residents of Newgate migrate here every morning via the transport cables to get to their allotted jobs.
  • Ashfall
    • Few guardsmen have bothered trying to reign in Ashfall anymore as the Santos underground empire has taken over all security "opportunities". Most of the silos vices can be said to either have originated or have channeled through Ashfall. The Eldritch call this sector their home.
      • Only place to find guns, drugs, prostitutes, etc
    • Instead of the general stable housing the rest of the silo enjoys, tall stacked buildings cramped with too many people and built in haphazard ways crowd the sector of Ashfall. The fire that rampaged through the area ten years ago left people to rebuild without the Guardian looking over them, which lead to some future problems.
  • Temple
    • The grandest building in the silo, the Temple stands as a place for people to worship the Guardian every day whenever they want. The Priestess, the only one allowed to see the Guardian these days, can often be sighted here.
  • Markets
    • The Flesh market sells food and organics; the Plastic sells everything inorganic
    • Guards regularly patrols this area due to its proximity to the temple and several important administrative buildings.

General Rules

• You do not have to post everyday, but try to keep in contact or communicate in general. If you are stuck, please talk with me, so we can discuss how to get you unstuck. Ask questions if need be.
  • If you want to quit for whatever reason, tell me. I do not even need to know the reason, but I do not want to be left hanging.
  • One sentence responses/posts are fine. Do not be afraid to post small amounts if you do not have much to react to or do not feel like being verbose.
  • Remember that this is just a game for fun. I will make mistakes and maybe you too. We will just move past them.
  • Unlike most scenarios, this is a highly PvE/Cooperative RP heavy scenario. You will not likely interact much with other players, if you don't want to, so do not worry about being under-powered. The enemies will also scale to your capabilities. I am not out to kill people(this time).
  • Do not try to sneak in illegal builds. You will not have fun and neither will I. This is not even competitive, so there is not much use.
  • I get final say on everything, but I am willing to listen to complaints/criticism.
  • Battles will be judged by me alone. No going to votes. This is to make things faster as I am not looking to get hung up on debating.
  • In general debating will be heavily lessened compared to some scenarios.
  • Death is final, but not necessarily a sure-fire outcome like most scenarios. I will allow you to make a reasonably powered character to replace your old one in case of death.
  • If you want to do something that the rules will not allow with your character, just ask me about it. I may change it or come up with some compromise.
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Primez0ne

@decaf_wizard The day stretched overly long for Kayleth as he waited for his processing into Theopolis to end. Several platoons worth of guards patrolled the area, and plenty of them stood watching the caravans with palpable suspicion. From what Kayleth caught from the tongues of others was that trading between silos came about only recently. Most silos at this point had not advanced well enough for the stability needed to establish concrete trade routes with far off settlements. Many around him had never traveled outside of their silo before. They looked nervous and somewhat awestruck. Theopolis with its metal buildings, adequate light sources, screaming metal cars, and highly equipped soldiers certainly certified itself as a forerunner of human civilization more so than any of the other silos, he visited before hand. One of the guards walked up to Kayleth.

"I need you to take off your mask. It's a safety hazard keeping it on like that." the guard had his weapon at the ready but not pointed at anyone. Several of the other guards watched the exchange from further away.

@just_banter Ash walked through the giant screaming mass of bodies that constituted the Market of Flesh. Too many people crowded the narrow pathways between stalls selling food, herbs, and other organic materials creating an overriding blast of noise and smells. Only his experience traversing the markets allowed him to navigate toward the very specific stall he needed to reach. As with every Saturday evening, Ash had ventured out of New Advent to get ingredients for his mother's medicine. As he neared the stall operated by the same gruff old man who never liked talking, Ash felt a sudden lightening of his back pocket. He felt around and found that his wallet had went missing and so too did all of his money.

@jotun Making his way through the metal settlement, Thor felt at the strange thread in the back of his head that told him where mjolnir currently rested. He had journeyed across worlds to lay claim to his and would not be stopped by anything. Before him now stood a great dark metal monolith stretching into the artificial land's transparent barrier. Lights held in poles flickered around him providing bathing him and the mortals walking by in their glow. Nothing surrounding the monolith came close to matching it in any sense whether it be height or majesty. Tugging harder on the feeling Thor could tell mjolnir rested further beneath the ground hidden under the monolith.

@elijah_c_washington A dead bruiser, Marko, laid tucked in beneath Ricky's old linen sheets. He took a metal pill to the head to send himself to sleep. Des rubbed the bridge of his nose as if she could use some of those pills. Ma had sent both Des and Rollie out to check out what Ricky had to say. Ricky said found the loaf of meat on his doorstep. Des smelled shit.

"So how'd you find him again?"

"Dead. In my doorstop. What'd ya think I've been telling ya?"

"One of ours? In your doorstop?" Des stopped rubbing his temples and started rubbing his piece. "And what do you think this looks like to us?"

Hands flash up as Ricky tried to move to protect himself, but Des moved faster. 'Ricky's back touched the wall as Des' piece prodded the older man's neck. Des' voice raised up.

"How'd I know you didn't do it?! Speak up! This has been the fourth one Ricky. I ain't got time for whatever! I need to know how and who!"

A second scene that looked out of synch blurred over the first. Des' trigger finger itched and poor man's brains splattered against the ceiling as Des' piece went off. Too many dead friends in too short of a time cut Des' minuscule fuse in half.

@undeadbantha Pills sat in a rather raunchy bar too far into Ashfall. He knew staying this far in this sector in the middle of the night constituted a poor life, health, and spiritual decision all rolled into one package, but at the moment he did not care. The insistent noise of several groups of loud drunk men kept him from hearing the one woman in the establishment almost shouting at him.

"Sir! May I offer you a drink?" the woman did not wait before signaling for the bartender to slide one over to him, "Um. . . Pills is it? I'll cut to the chase. I'm here to offer you a job."

@warlockmage Theopolis' metal buildings, lighting system, and other technological marvels far outstripped even the best trinkets, the Guardian of his home Silo had to offer. After a really intense round of interrogation, Jim walked away from the processing center further into the city. As he walked around, he noticed someone following him. Due to the night and many dark spots between the lights, Jim could not quite fully see who the figure was in his peripheral vision.

@freshq Toma called Ben in for a checkup on his condition. He went through the motions as he prodded Ben with his stethoscope. He then moved onto testing Ben's muscles, breathing, and old scar. He seemed to linger too long as if lost in thought. Finding nothing wrong. He started to fiddle with one of his medical instruments before he stopped and focused on Ben.

"I-I-I don't know how to tell you this, Ben. . .well I mean I've been asking around with some of my more dubious patients in the past about what happened to you and your poor sister. Mind you it took me some time, but I did get a lead. The gang of ruffians you encountered before that you believed was hired by one of the Eldritch? I heard a clue about one of the them, Ben. He seems to be in Ashfall."

Toma proceeded to give detailed instructions on where in Ashfall Ben could find the man.

@red_ruby_petal/@mylittlefascist Finishing up the one of the biggest gigs in their lifetime, Mirage and Echo stuffed their bags full of the precious diamonds mined a fair distance away from the silo. With a contact and some bribes, Mirage had acquired some info on where the diamonds were to be held, and Echo used his abilities to get them into the otherwise nigh-impregnable vault. Once they got all of the diamonds in the bags, both Mirage and Echo felt 10 humans on the other side of the vault.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zetsu-San

@primez0ne: Without much else to go on, I pay no heed to the incoming enemies, and simply grab the bag of diamonds; before motioning to @red_ruby_petal for us to leave through the same reflection we came in.

No Caption Provided

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@primez0ne: Ash's sharpened senses, forged from years of training in combat coupled with her natural abilities made detecting the thief a simple task. Turning around, she let out a high pitched yelp before pointing towards them.

"Kyaa! A thief, somebody stop him!"

His cry for help was met with nothing. This scene was a common one in the marketplace, resulting in her outcry only resulting in a handful of people lazily looking up to see the commotion with no desire to offer any assistance. Ash's cheeks reddened as she cast her eyes downwards.

"Why did I do that?" he muttered to himself before recovering with a quick shake of her head and running after the thief.

feats:

Chapter 37

A common tactic of Hitomi is letting people try to attack her from behind, and it's never worked. Safe to say I'd likely be able to detect them just based on my own senses alone. But, I also have Aura Sense, which makes it almost impossible for me to lose track of the thief.

I don't think I need running feats, but I can show them if you want me to.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Enough, Des," said Rollie as she walked up behind him, placing her hand on her partner's shoulder before quickly turning her attention to Ricky again.

"If not for me, you'd already be dead. Tell us exactly what happened, and try to remember that there isn't any lying to me."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Primez0ne

@just_banter: Running forward Ash tried hard to make towards the thief but the bustling crowd kept Ash from quite closing the distance. Until further on Ash caught sight once again of a fleeting shadow that Ash knew instantly to be the thief. Despite Ash's speed the thief seemed surprisingly nimble as they shook evasion for some time. Unfortunately for them Ash eventually caught up. Before Ash knew it, the borders of Ashfell had laid a while back. Ash turned the corner and found the thief standing confidently under a light.

"Not such a smart move hero..."

Before Ash saw them two signals of Eldritch pinged on the Esper sense. They came slinking in from the shadows covered head to toe, but Ash could tell they were clearly all Eldritch. Weirdly enough Ash felt something off from the female. Focusing Ash quickly found the reason. She felt just like Ash's sister.

@chatbrat Jhonny sat in his car enjoying his great new song he found for his music playing this great new song from a small band, Affirmative, called "Circlearound". Then a man dashed into the driver's side of the car. He began yelling and pleading with Jhonny.

"Gustav! Gustav! You've got to help me buddy! They're after me. They've already got Tulip, Gustav! You're next if this keeps going on. Open the door dammit!" the man began banging on the window. As night had come over the silo few people could be found in the area except for the odd shady individual passing by.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: Des' senses snapped back into it. He looked from Rollie to Ricky and back to Rollie. He backed up. Des shook Ricky hard. Hard enough to loosen him up.

"I-I-I think I saw someone right afters de body was dropped. It's like ya know...lookin like one of dem babblin weirdos off the street. With crazy whit hair and wilder eyes. Just a moment. Under a light. I-I j-j-just didn' want ta remember dem eyes again. Or see dem rathers.."

Ricky dropped to the floor. Des sneered and began stepping to Ma's place.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@primez0ne: We leave using our powers along with the money we just stole so we go about unnoticed, and unharmed.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash stared at the thief, her essence becoming more familiar by the second. "Daw-" she started to say before quickly stopping herself. She can't be Dawn. Dawn's dead. Clearing his throat, Ash regained her composure and spoke to the group. "3 people ganging up on little old me? If I wasn't in a bad mood I'd be flattered. I know what this place is like. Look in the wallet, there's barely enough money for a single bottle of medicine in it. That amount isn't worth the beating I'm going to give you if you don't hand it back."

Ash felt embarrassed. She wasn't good at this kind of thing. He was also well aware of the irony of causing trouble for an amount of money she had just said wasn't enough for trouble in the first place. But, he already knew that his exit had been blocked, and so assumed that acting like the tough guy was the best option she had... even if she wasn't very good at it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

@decaf_wizard The day stretched overly long for Kayleth as he waited for his processing into Theopolis to end. Several platoons worth of guards patrolled the area, and plenty of them stood watching the caravans with palpable suspicion. From what Kayleth caught from the tongues of others was that trading between silos came about only recently. Most silos at this point had not advanced well enough for the stability needed to establish concrete trade routes with far off settlements. Many around him had never traveled outside of their silo before. They looked nervous and somewhat awestruck. Theopolis with its metal buildings, adequate light sources, screaming metal cars, and highly equipped soldiers certainly certified itself as a forerunner of human civilization more so than any of the other silos, he visited before hand. One of the guards walked up to Kayleth.

"I need you to take off your mask. It's a safety hazard keeping it on like that." the guard had his weapon at the ready but not pointed at anyone. Several of the other guards watched the exchange from further away.

Pulling down his hood to show the flawless seam between his mask and armour, Kayleth rasped and wheezed in a low voice as if to impersonate an sickly human "My lungs don't react well to the pollutants in the air, not after an accident I had with hazardous waste years ago. This isn't just a mask its a sealed atmosphere suit"

Eldar Mesh Armour is technically sealed although it would never hold up in a vacuum or underwater or anything like that

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Sorry 'bout that, Ricky. You know Des." Rollie scanned briefly for any kind of tracks before heading back to Ma's alongside Des. Despite her more reserved demeanor, she was as upset over the apparent murder of their own.

No Caption Provided

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist: @red_ruby_petal: Both Mirage and Echo enter into the alternate reality of the mirror dimension. As it usually is in this dimension, the two siblings entered into an exact replica of the real world. Every detail remained the same except that this time both Espers' senses felt the men on the opposite side of the vault far less strongly. It was almost like there were not there. It was easy enough for Echo to find the place he wanted to exit into no matter the distance. Time behaved strangely so as to make their walk feel much shorter than the real world distance. Once they reached their destination where they hoped to stash the diamonds to later pawn them off, Echo felt a weird sensation as they both passed through the complementary mirror that would take them into the real world. The sound of the mirror breaking defeaned them. Their vision turned black.

Mirage woke up and without opening her eyes felt Jack's presence next to her. Opening them she saw the face of a strange young man.

No Caption Provided

Jack similarly woke up to find Joan right in front of him bearing an unrecognizable yet familiar face.

No Caption Provided

They lay in a corridor with no sign of any exit and no one else around. They could not quite see the ceiling as the place was so dark. The walls and floors glowed softly so they did quite not need any other light source to walk by. This served to give their surroundings a dream-like atmosphere. The walls held sinuous designs which almost seemed recognizable if they stared harder at them. A light fog seemed to hang near the floor. They could hear a light wind flow quietly through the air. A whisper too faint to hear hid within the wind's sigh.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: "Right. . .right. . .Gustav, you've always been funny bout your cars. . ., "the timidness did not last long, "You have to save me though! Take me to one o' your safe-houses. Please!"

The man groveled on the ground and even tried reaching out to grab Jhonny's hand to kiss it.

@decaf_wizard: "Then you're coming with us for an extended interrogation and inspection. Whatever you have may be catching." The guard pointed to a building behind him. Kayleth saw another pair of guards escorting a cloaked woman into the same building.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zetsu-San

@primez0ne: Jack blinked his eyes a few times as his vision came into focus. His sister was there, in front of him, though it seemed she used her abilities to alter her appearance again.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked her. @red_ruby_petal

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@primez0ne:

Joan saw her brother in front of her asking "Are you okay? What happened?". She then responds "Why do you have to be the first thing I see you lazy good for nothing creep". @mylittlefascist

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: A nod and a few more shakes and Rollie left the poor old man. The track felt out of synch with the description. Too solid where it should be wavering. Too strong where there should be weakness. Not much else it could say really.

Fingers ran over the hothead.

"I had him handled ya know? You didn't have to butt in."

Fumes bubbled beneath the surface.

"Ma's not going to be happy bout this. . . ."

They eventually reached the capital where the queen sat.

"You go in, Rollie. Ma's always soft with you. I'll go talk with some of the others. Maybe we can get a party started. "

The capital was small compared to its kingdom. Only a two-story building yet capable of holding so much power. Inside Rollie found Ma in the back. A portly short woman with graying hair. She prepared supper at a leisurely pace.

"How're you doing, sweetie?"

@just_banter: The young woman, Ash's maybe sister, spoke up again.

"You can leave without getting a beating from these two right now. What don't you take up my oh so kind offer?" She smiled roguishly. Suddenly she began to squint and her eyes began to widen rapidly as something connected in her mind. "Step forward a bit. Slow-like..."

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Thor approaches a nearby guard, "Warrior, take me to the entrance of this stone" Thor spoke mighty, his thunderous voice traveled far.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zetsu-San

@red_ruby_petal:

Jack flinched, as if struck with an arrow.

She used to be so adorable when she was younger. He couldn't leave her alone for more than a few minutes without her crying. These days however, she always acts like she can't stand the sight of him. Must be that teenage rebellious phase, he's heard so much about.

"C-creep? I only asked if you were okay... Why do you always have to be so mean to your dear old big brother?" He asked, giving her an exaggerated frown.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jotun: The guards backed up a bit and readied their weapons, "sir we would suggest leaving. This is the Guardian's tower. You are not allowed entrance into here."

The other guard seemed to speak to himself into some device that emitted sounds.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Not good, Ma. As you know, one of ours is dead. Ricky saw someone leave the body, but the description he gave - that of some drugged-out loon - doesn't match the tracks. Something strange is going on here, and I intend to investigate further. What's your call?"

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash narrowed her eyes. He didn't like violence, but his disdain for thieves, along with this woman's attitude and aura had annoyed him greatly. Taking her nail, she dragged it across her hand, leaving a deep cut across the palm. "You expect me to listen to the orders of a thief?" As he talked, blood trickled off his palm and lightly dropped onto the ground. "This is your last chance to give me my money back, before I come and take it." At his feet it almost looked as if a small amount of steam was coming from the spot that her blood had hit the concrete.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "I will go where I please, mortal." Thor says, walking through the guard. The guard attempts to grab Thor, but he does not budge. "You dare attack the son of Odin?" he says, kicking the guard into the shadow realm.

No Caption Provided

Another nearby guard, readies his rifle. "OPEN FIR-"

No Caption Provided

Thor looks upon the other few guards that hadn't fully processed what they witnessed. "Take. me. underneath. the. stone."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: Pots whistled and timers chimed. Ma kept hustling and bustling. She kept cool despite all of it and only spoke again once a dish landed on the table in front of Rollie.

"Eat up, you're getting thin."

She crashed into a chair.

"Why don't we call on a friend?"

A small book sprang into her hand and the words came to her.

"How's about Don? He's a nice boy. I'm sure he'll answer your questions. Ask how's his boy's doing. I'm sure he'll like that."

Don was a fed pig.

Members of the family came in and started hogging down. Some left for work while others chatted like ninnies about anything like cars, guns, family troubles, guards like Don, etc.

Des stalked by the door.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mylittlefascist:

Slightly chuckling, Joan tells him "You took on a different appearance today. Whats the occasion?"

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: The woman made a small jump as she saw Ash's blood.

"Ash?" She asked confused. She seemed to freeze. The other two immediately charge at Ash.

(Both have Fox Deadpool physical stats + 616 Wolverine healing. Equiped with knives.)

@jotun:The other guards looked upon Thor and started opening fire.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zetsu-San

@red_ruby_petal: "Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked, before pulling out a dagger and using it to peak at his reflection. Instead of his normal appearance, it looked as if there were some strange blonde kid standing in his place.

He turned back to his sister. "Okay, very funny. Now change me back."

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Rollie grabbed some food for her and Des before meeting him by the door.

"Not much into socializing? Me neither. C'mon, we're going to see Don."

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "I expect too much of the simpleminded."

(While Baldur is not as speedy as some people here, he is not slow and has displayed superhuman speed. One instance comes to mind, when Kratos kicks Baldur off the top of the dragon they are fighting off of, Baldur somehow reappears in front of him by the time he climbs a foot:) While he may not weave through bullets, he should be more then fast enough to dodge them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combined with his strength, and durability to not really be effected by anything less then an immediately fatal attack, he shouldn't have much trouble getting through the guards fairly easily.

Thor walks through the front door, looking for the entrance beneath the stone.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: Des strangled some gratitude into his words and wolfed down the food. He spoke between it all..

"I'm thinking we should hit up that girl, McCain."

Shoveling more food.

"Just moved in from Advent."

Finger-licking.

"I heard she got some crazy tech and she's smart. I've heard."

Searching shadows. He then stopped. The fire in his eyes rooted him to the spot.

"This killer ain't from around here. I got word some of the small gangs getting smacked too. All the same. This doesn't feel right."

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Ash stared directly at the thief in front of her, not even bothering to turn her attention towards the pair charging at her back. "How do you know my name?" As the two drew closer Ash didn't move to counter, seemingly oblivious to the pair. The first of the two struck, burying a knife deep into her back as a metallic clang rang out through the area. Anyone would expect Ash to collapse to the ground, but instead the attacker was met with the sight of the blade flying through the air, having broken against it's targets back. Immediately after this incredible scene a volley of crimson coloured spikes suddenly protruded from the ground beneath them as a steady stream of blood that was far too much for the cut on her palm poured out onto the ground.

"I'll ask again. How do you know my name?"

feats:

Chapter 3

Ash is capable of face tanking and yawning off a barrage of spikes that cratered the ground and is both stated and shown to be able to easily pierce steel, and this is far from her best piercing resistance feat. It's safe to say that there's no way a regular ass knife is ever gonna pierce her.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jotun: Thor crashes through all of the obstacles barring his path easily. The guards' armor seemed to protect them enough from having their bodies turn into a fine blood mist, but all of them went down regardless. A head-achingly annoying noise blared while red lights flashed. Before Thor stood a single man. He spoke in a raspy low voice.

"This is your last chance, stranger. Turn back before its too late." He wheezed.

(He has MG4 only Raiden's body with two glowing steel swords and Raiden's skill, but his strength is capped at 10 tons. Partially due to Raiden being inconsistent at the time..)

freshQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq Toma called Ben in for a checkup on his condition. He went through the motions as he prodded Ben with his stethoscope. He then moved onto testing Ben's muscles, breathing, and old scar. He seemed to linger too long as if lost in thought. Finding nothing wrong. He started to fiddle with one of his medical instruments before he stopped and focused on Ben.

"I-I-I don't know how to tell you this, Ben. . .well I mean I've been asking around with some of my more dubious patients in the past about what happened to you and your poor sister. Mind you it took me some time, but I did get a lead. The gang of ruffians you encountered before that you believed was hired by one of the Eldritch? I heard a clue about one of the them, Ben. He seems to be in Ashfall."

Toma proceeded to give detailed instructions on where in Ashfall Ben could find the man.

After Ben recieved the instructions, he tried to act as cool as possible in front of the Doctor, but in reality he was shaking, shaking from excitement, shaking from joy of finally, after 7 years of searching for the ones responsible, being able to get his revenge on them. He quickly said goodbye to Toma and immediatly left the Office. He was so excited that he forgot to ask the Doctor, where he got his Information from. Taking the Transport Cables from Olgate to Ashfall, was the fastest method, but even that took to long, in the eyes of the Ben. After he arrived in Ashfall he hurried back to his 'Home' to get everything that he needed. He was prepared for this moment. The only things the he had to take with him where his Swords, his weapon of choice. After grabbing them, he stopped for a minute to think about, maybe buying a gun since he had more then enough Cash but no purpose for it, but he quickly discarded this thought as he had no skill with weapons other then swords and knives. As he walked out on the Street, following the instructions, he got from the Doctor, he passed a dark sideway in which he could see some shadows facing of, it seemed like it was a 3 on 1.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: "Yah, we'll check it out after we see Don."

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jotun

@primez0ne:

"Know you made this choice, Mortal" Thor said, not wheezing like a complete bitch. Thor decided to attack first.

Battle:

What this is going to come down to is Thor's durability and skill versus The Wheezer's speed and sword. Raiden is definitely faster then me, but at 13, Baki has shown to fight off muscle memory alone and not rely on any mental input whatsoever. My body will be operating at it's maximum speed without me even trying to do so.

It will be hard for Thor to defend against a sword, especially one super-heated unarmed but Baki has done some ridiculous anime shit like dodge a strike as it lands, Now, I don't have Baki's body but the speed disparity between Raiden and Baldur is less then the speed disparity between Baki and the Swordsman, as Baki couldn't even see his strikes. After a small exchange, Thor will probably just break his weapon. Now thats a perfect world but lets discuss a world where Thor doesn't just casually dismantle a master swordsman with no effort:

Slashes: The Wheezer keeps his distance and only goes for slashing attacks, these will do nothing. Excluding past GoW feats (else Baldur would be even more above the limits then he is), Kratos is still significantly stronger then Raiden and even with an enhanced axe, he couldn't fully cut through Baldur. Now he can still cut him, sure, but I don't think he could just casually dismember him with ease when someone much stronger armed with a better weapon failed to do so. After some superficial cuts, Thor will probably just break his weapon.

Stabbing: He goes for stabbing. Even if he does get hit, Thor's got the endurance to push through. After his his curse is lifted (removes his healing), Baldur gets up immediately after stuff like this. That would shred some organs but he's completely unaffected. Once the swords actually inside him through, all it would take is like a flex from him to just snap the sword in half for him to lose his only advantage. Even if Thor doesn't for some reason, The Wheezer has put himself in perfect grappling range and Thor can use his immense physical advantage to easily wrestle him into submission.

If he had a more durable weapon he'd have a solid shot but the moment he loses his easily breakable weapon, this fight goes something like this:

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I think my character was omitted from your advancements.

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: He wanted to know if you wanted to be an Eldritch instead of an Esper before he wrote you in.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne: so sorry for the delay it was my girlfriends birthday yesterday (and then i had a splitting migraine because all her friends are massive bitches)

No Caption Provided

Jim finally went through the processing gate into Newgate. "What a drag, what kind of questioning was that? Felt like i was wanted for murder" Movement caught his attention as he was walking "that same guy has been following me for some time now..."Jim calmly, without letting the man following him get suspicious, changed direction towards the market of plastic.

"should be able to get to one of the alley ways in Newgate and corner him there." Jim made a turn down an alleyway and waited for the man to follow. he unsheathed his metal coil and infused his aura within the weapon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a
deactivated-5bf88faef2b3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Pills didn't even look at the woman. He grabbed the drink and chugged it as she watched in amazement. Three swallows and it was gone. Pills set the glass down on the table, along with some money to pay for the other drinks he's bought over the last hour.

"Piss off." He said, and got up to leave the bar. He wasn't sure where he was going quite yet, maybe home, but clearly he's stayed in this particular bar too long.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jotun said:

@sawed_off_it: He wanted to know if you wanted to be an Eldritch instead of an Esper before he wrote you in.

What Jotun said. I'll advance you once I get your response.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: The two Eldritch saw that their blades did nothing, took glances at the woman, themselves, and Ash. The two suddenly broke out into a run disappearing into the night. The Eldritch woman stepped forward out of the light and stood right in front of Ash. She stared into Ash's face. Once she seemed satisfied she stepped back.

"Hmm...I don't know. We Eldritch are psychic, so don't follow. "

She began to run further back into Ashfall as well.

@sazzmi: "Don't you know some place safe?! Anywhere! You can't leave me hanging Gustav. . .oh no! Did you hear that? You have to protect me!"

A noise did begin to reverberate through the night. A low growl capable of sending a chill down the spines of most men. Out of the shadows two bloodred eyes glowing with malice appeared. Followed by the scraggly form of a nightcoated dog. The dog came up to the man's waist and looked to be about as big. A hiss of smoke emanated from each of its footprints. Several more came after the first. All pointed toward the man. As is typical in these situations no other person could be found in the area. Only Jhonny, the man, and the dogs. The dogs stalked toward the man patient and knowing.

@elijah_c_washington: Rollie and Des went towards the embassy, where in a small area on the outskirts of Ashfall, a foreign power ruled. Ma and the Santos paid heed to this power at times and at other times had to remind them whose turf they stood on. Des opted in to fetch Don from his pin, and brought him back wet with fear.

"Answer her, pig." Des swapped out with Rollie.

Don's eyes shifted between Rollie and Des waiting.

@jotun: The Wheezer ran at Thor. Both dissolved into blurs of motion as they began an intricate balance dance to the death. The Wheezer flowed in and out of Thor's reach while Thor sidesteps fatal stabs. Thor had fought in more battles than he could count. He stood on top of the experience gap and he used it. With every slash and stab the Wheezer grew more sloppy. He began to overextend at times and finally in one last climatic exchange, he ran one of his blades along the floor sending a shower of sparks at Thor's face. Knowing his opponent to be temporarily blinded, Wheezer spun around stabbing into Thor's midsection from behind. Something was off though. The blade would not leave the bigger man's torso and the man would not fall. Thor in that instance of hesitation spun and delivered a backhand to Wheezer's face sending him flying in ragdoll fashion through a wall. Underneath the rubble Wheezer lied down limp.

@warlockmage:(You're kind of new to the silo, so this trying to corner a person won't go so well.)

Jim made a series of turns to confuse the stranger. He eventually finished his attempt at cornering them, but ended up only staring down an empty alley. With his senses Jim felt the lifeforce of a man standing behind him. Turning back he saw a hooded man standing on the edge of a circle of light.

"Jim was it?" He stepped further into the light and withdrew his hood to reveal a rather ordinary face of a man in his prime. His left eye glowed brilliantly for a second before dimming once again. "Not bad senses for someone as young as you are. You even tried cornering me. Would have worked if I didn't know the area so well."

He stepped closer while assuming a very laidback posture. He scrounged up some papers and held them up. They looked official.

"You heard from the processing that you were to be assigned a job right? Well this is it, kid. You'll be working for me now."

@undeadbantha: The woman followed Pills out of the bar. Her face remained unfazed, but she was clearly getting impatient.

"This is not a job you can simply walk away from, Pills. We know too much about you and your abilities. I'm afraid to tell you this, " the woman ran in front of him and stood in front of Pills, "Someone will come for you. It won't be today or tomorrow, but sometime in the near future. They won't just come at you with bullets, knives, or bombs either. The way the top brass is thinking these days you're either with them or dead."

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freshq: Ben followed Toma's instructions to the letter and arrived in a squat little residence. Through a window Ben could see that some candles had been lit providing light inside. Ben heard a big THUMP and the candles near the window going out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: "Then you're coming with us for an extended interrogation and inspection. Whatever you have may be catching." The guard pointed to a building behind him. Kayleth saw another pair of guards escorting a cloaked woman into the same building.

Trying to hide his disgust with this Mon'keigh, Kayleth spat "my condition is not a disease you fool, but very well" and followed the guard towards the building

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Just_Banter

@primez0ne: Ash stood and watched her leave, wallet still in tow, as the blood on the ground quickly funnelled itself back into her palm. After all, she only acted like she did because her exit had been blocked, which wasn't the case anymore. Turning around, Ash put his hands in the pockets of his coat and trudged back towards the marketplace, further to New Advent, and then even further to his practice to get more money, muttering expletives under his breath all the while. "We Eldritch are psychic, so don't follow," Ash mimicked in a mocking tone. With nothing of note happening to lift her mood, he continued to stew in his annoyance as he made his way back to the marketplace, this time taking extra care to not get his pocket picked.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guards sat both Kayleth and the woman down without her cloak. Their personal items laid in a corner of the room. She simply stared forward with a blank expression on her face. The guards asked the two various questions. Afterwards the main guard set down his papers and clipboard he wrote on.

"Now we'll been scanning you with some new tech we have. From what we can tell you both will clear, but-" a dagger flashed into the guard's eye. The other man opened his mouth before the woman's hand closed around it and slammed his head against a wall in a sickening crunch. She waved her hands around and twinkled her fingers arranging a golden rune in the air. Her eyes glowed.

"Erase."

The woman and her things were gone from the room. Only leaving Kayleth without any memory of the woman.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@primez0ne: (well being young and naive is part of my character... so it works)

Jim kicked himself "It was worth a shot yeah? a new area and someone follows you i figured the best thing to do was to try and cut off the entry points and exits." Jim looked at the papers "yeah they mentioned something about a job to be honest i kinda tuned out, im still new to this whole area" he paused he remembered he still hadn't put his weapon away, he sheathed it and resumed. "Well whats this job entail?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Thoroughly confused and deciding he has had FAR more than enough of this situation, Kayleth quickly collected his personal affects, checked the guards for anything of use to him and then weaved a spell of concealment around himself and left the building to continue on his way, past the guards

Feats

Loading Video...