rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rajjarsalt  Online

@rajjarsalt said:

Most of these people can get their a$$es beat by individual Annihilators.

Avatars could but not true forms

Furies' true form is above SS?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

watermelon47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

True Form Darkseid can rival Anti-Monitor, his shadow can bust multiverse and is being from Realm s bigger than entire regular multiverse, the bleed, orrery of worlds etc. Annihilators would kick asses of avatars ( most common forms ) but not true forms. True forms were said to be platonic concepts, who cannot really "die" but when sb's essences perished soul is being inherited like once Jimmy olsen inherited souls of new gods etc.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rajjarsalt  Online

@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

True Form Darkseid can rival Anti-Monitor, his shadow can bust multiverse and is being from Realm s bigger than entire regular multiverse, the bleed, orrery of worlds etc. Annihilators would kick asses of avatars ( most common forms ) but not true forms. True forms were said to be platonic concepts, who cannot really "die" but when sb's essences perished soul is being inherited like once Jimmy olsen inherited souls of new gods etc.

This Darkseid was less powerful than DC Zeus.

watermelon47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

U know DC zeus is part of Quintessence, exists in the GodSphere the same realm as Apokalypse of New Gods and same Zeus with Odin's help had power to split the Source into 2 halfs so i wouldn't say TF Darkseid losing to Zeus is low showing but rahther proof how strong is Zeus

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

watermelon47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By watermelon47

@strike3 said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That was boomtube amped Doomsday actually. Boomtube adjust your dimensional size, energy to any realm + Doomsday is not even living organisms. He doesn't have any DNA or cellular structure. This guy is adaptive being. U know if this guy with one punch can easily make MMH feel pain and damage badly easily motherbox superman so i wouldn't say this is low showing for Uxas

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strike3: Do I need to give you a history lesson. Honestly this becoming annoying.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am really surprised people thought BFR was an option to beat Thanos. He's been teleporting without his chair for years now. Also, has Grail even come close to replicating that Darkseid feat? It looks to be that was due to the anti-life equation. I haven't read Darkseid War since it came out so my memory is hazy.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 takenstew22  Moderator
@nima_ said:

I am really surprised people thought BFR was an option to beat Thanos. He's been teleporting without his chair for years now. Also, has Grail even come close to replicating that Darkseid feat? It looks to be that was due to the anti-life equation. I haven't read Darkseid War since it came out so my memory is hazy.

Yeah, Grail killing Darkseid was the only real impressive feat I can think of for her. I only read the Darkseid War story so she better have other feats if she wants to compete here.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 rajjarsalt  Online

@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@watermelon47 said:
@rajjarsalt said:

U know DC zeus is part of Quintessence, exists in the GodSphere the same realm as Apokalypse of New Gods and same Zeus with Odin's help had power to split the Source into 2 halfs so i wouldn't say TF Darkseid losing to Zeus is low showing but rahther proof how strong is Zeus

Zeus wasn't hitting him with that tier of attacks, though.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grail solos using power of ANTI-LIFE

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's in 616 universe new gods have no power. If it's in DC universe thanos loses. It can't take place anywhere else so this battle is lame

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themadtitan0331: New Gods keep their power regardless of there location because the God wave bestowed them with power. That power remains in them permanently until they die then they return to the source.

Grail oneshots with anti-life equation

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@themadtitan0331: New Gods keep their power regardless of there location because the God wave bestowed them with power. That power remains in them permanently until they die then they return to the source.

One-off plot feat.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid drain is the only possible way Thanos is going down, he probably realizes it and kills Darkseid first.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_ said:
@mbatz said:

One-off plot feat.

Not the case all times the anti-life equation has been used on an individual it has taken over said individual, only a person who also knows the anti-life equation can counter a person with it as seen in death of new gods arc, Grail is the Goddess of Anti-life it’s not one off feat thats her power and she can technically do what other people have done with it and she’s even done more, when darkseid died he didn’t let he’s soul go she used the anti-life equation to keep it and bringing him back.

Grail can oneshot, it’s just that people don’t like it but that’s the truth

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_: I mean seriously, the power of anti life is that it takes over people, Grail is the goddess of it, you can’t say it’s a one of feat when theres no other feats that contradict that she can do less with the power of anti-life. Its like seeing a fish in the ocean it’s one skill is swimming but since you’ve seen it swim once it’s a one off feat but fish are known for swimming and shouldn’t be expected to do less, the same way the goddess of anti-life shouldn’t be expected to do any less than control others minds indefinitEly, and it’s not darkseid only she controlled she controlled Steve Trevor too and amped him with a fraction of her power and he was single handedly bashing the JL, the JL didn’t even beat Grail, Grail’s mom chatted to her and she got emotional killed darkseid left and brought him back.

Grail oneshots

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: wasn’t it damaged by conventional means in the Annihilus fight?

There’s also a possibility of Cyborg hacking it but I don’t remember if Thanos Tech has defensesagainst that

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz:lmao fine.. if what you say is what is then stop putting lower-tier Marvel characters against these DC fools. Living Tribunal, Galactus, Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, and Beyonder join the fight and show the strength of Marvel.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@au_141: it was destroyed by "well placed" claw strikes from annihilus - with prep from mephisto.

See the second scan in post 41? That's Thanos with most of his Armor destroyed by tyrant - a being more powerful than himself, and his teleportation tech still works.

Anyways he could still teleport without tech. The only reason he couldn't in IR is because annihilus (due to mephisto's prep) pushed him into a teleportation limbo - constantly teleporting him from one place to another to-and-fro - like Superman did to Doomsday in DW.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

OT most likely Thanos slaps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 takenstew22  Moderator

@au_141 said:

@takenstew22: wasn’t it damaged by conventional means in the Annihilus fight?

I either haven't read that or don't remember.

There’s also a possibility of Cyborg hacking it but I don’t remember if Thanos Tech has defensesagainst that

Me neither. But it should have some defense.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Furies and Cyborg are fodder. Kalibak is roughly Classic Dumb Drax level. This is Grail and Teen Darkseid vs. Thanos, and I say Thanos wins high difficulty.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Thanos takes this.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: @apex_pretador: @captfalcon725: @incursion2:I‘ll correct you, grail is the goddess of the anti-life equation and has used it to make Darkseid and Steve Trevor her pawns. Thanos has no counter, only a person with anti-life equation can counter another person with it as seen in Death of the new God

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: But why was Grail getting overpowered by Rebirth WW via physical power and later got beaten up by Jason? Bad writing?

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: I dont think her making Steve trevor and Darkseid pawns is enough to control Thanos...

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By mbatz

@cognitive: essentially she never relinquished control of the anti-life equation she kinda just stopped using it. At the end of doomsday war she said she’d raise Darkseid as a real mother shoul as in no anti-life.

Edit: Darkseid War not doomsday war

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mbatz

@incursion2: Ah actually it is the anti-life equation is absolute. It’s not a mental strength based ability it’s more of an absolute mind dominance hax. This was explained in Death of the New Gods only a person with anti-life equation can counter another person with the anti-life equation.