Bump

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alphamon: stop it...Ares aint winning... I know that on this site there are many Marvel wankers who may say otherwise, full of sh*t as they are...but they know they'll be proven wrong so they troll...you wont get an honest debate out of this

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: and that is why they shouldn't, why debate at all if it is worthless....you just want attention then

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: 😂🤦

Ares stomps. Wonder Woman struggled with wolves.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: when she was depowered, she was attacked by wolves on her way to see Beowulf, who she beat in a fight

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@thegreatone003: as for you, don't you have a marvel comic to wank to? You dont read DC, let alone Wonder Woman you troll

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf claws gg

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: well, you got your wish, your thread has the attention of 2 Marvel trolls. Good luck with that

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I’m apologize for making fun of your favorite fictional character 😞

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatone003: apologize for being a trash debater, who cares about the character....you're just not good at this so you troll

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Lol you conceded the Wonderman/Superboy debate and responded to me after you made up stuff, don’t call me a trash debator.

As for WW, stop crying, she sucks lol

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatone003: I never conceded and you just made up the lie that I did.

You are a trash debater, garbage, and you suck off the entirety of Marvel so who cares what you think

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thegreatone003

@ancient_0f_days: You never responded, took that as you conceding 🤷

Don’t call other people bad debaters when you can’t come up with an actual argument in response.

You accuse me of being a fanboy wanker, while you’re literally having meltdown because I said your favorite superhero sucks 🤣

Get a life

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IntentDebatThor

N52 WW is post-crisis WW thanks to revelations in Doomsday Cock. Can go either way but I'll give the edge to Ares.

On a side note, Ancient being a punching bag is nothing new.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intentdebatthor: @thegreatone003: both of you being inferior debaters is nothing new

But I will commend @intentdebatthor for referencing "Doomsday Cock"....amazing...

Anyway, hes still wrong about Ares having any kind of an edge....because he doesnt know what that edge is

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus. WW fans are really something else aren’t they?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhorse15: youd do anything but debate, wouldnt you.... Please, if that is your lane, stick to it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: How old are you? You’re literally going around talking bad about other users that says Wonder Woman loses. Its actually sad. You then go to Tedirey to talk about your feelings and then you feel good about yourself. There’s nothing to debate with you.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhorse15: I talk about debaters who literally go WW thread to WW thread saying "wolves>>>ww" .... As well as lowballers in general..... What am I even doing explaining that to you, who cares what you think, unless you're gonna prove something...which you won't....there really is nothing to debate with you

Luzifer_Ztari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Luzifer_Ztari

@darkhorse15: Then why do you keep looking for it? The last couple of threads you made is WW against Naruto or Naruto characters (which I don't get because it's not a good comparison) or something else just to trigger WW fans and call about all the WW lowballers like Cognitive just to make a scene out of it. If WW fans are that bad, then just let it go and move on from it. You don't have to comment in every WW thread just to say how bad the fanboys are or how bad she is. You are being a part of the problem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luzifer_ztari: Why would I trigger WW fans when making Wonder Woman vs Naruto threads when the majority of people say “WW stomps the God tiers” and “WW solos the verse”. If anything, this would trigger me, but I still make those threads don't I? I want to see how she is compared to them. That is all.

I only call them out with how toxic and hypocritical they are. But I don’t call them names and such. And I only comment in threads where WW fans are whining and talking bad about other people that say Wonder Woman loses. I mean Ancient was attacking the OP for creating the thread, but you’re fine with that aren’t you?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie@god_spawn

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhorse15: oh, thats basically like saying "no u"....childish....if only you could actually debate...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: And u aren’t? I’m not the one acting childish right now and whining about others talking bad about your precious WW and claiming that no one can beat me in a debate. I’m also not the one that was attacking the OP for creating the thread. If you’re not childish, then stop tagging me.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is too toxic.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@darkhorse15: if I got something to say to you I'll tag you, unlike you...

#24 DarkHorse15 Online - "Jesus. WW fans are really something else aren’t they?" - Reply • 1 hour ago

So maybe you arent the one to preach maturity...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yeah because you were talking bad about other users in the same thread lmao. You were even attacking the OP for creating the thread. Your logic knows no bounds. Its like you can’t even hear yourself right now.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares could hurt the Sentry and defeated Hercules, WW stands no chance.

I mean, any sane person would choose a literal god of war over a moronic swimsuit-wearing bimbo that loves cosplaying as a greek feminist, right?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhorse15: I was being honest. You can say I attacked the OP but that's a sensitive way to put it. Anyway, you have nothing left here, I have tabs with scans ready for anyone stupid enough to defend Ares....it wont be you

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@intentdebatthor: you're coping with the fact that you cant debate me, if you could you would.

Since you won't..... Make way for someone who can

IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

THIS Ares doesn't stand a chance.

Around this time she was the God of War, an amp in itself:

Cheetah notices her reaction increase. Changes tactics.
Cheetah notices her reaction increase. Changes tactics.
Takes out Reverse Flash

And was fighting Kryptonians consistently as God of War:

Fights evenly with Kryptonians
No Caption Provided

End of N52/ Before DC Rebirth: After Parasite tapped into Diana's powers, he unlocked her latent link to all of Olympus (not just the God of war). Said energy is greater than Superman's.... and the speed force apparently (says he never felt power like hers despite absorbing the Speed force just before her):

Parasite confirms her power surpasses Superman , rebuilds Olympus with it
Parasite absorbs the Speed force, before he calls W.W. greater power than all the others
Parasite absorbs the Speed force, before he calls W.W. greater power than all the others
Confirmed to have more power than Superman's normal levels a second time, does well against Ares himself/Mangog

High end wise, without removing the Bracelets she takes an attack from Rao, God of Strength Superman, & even an attack from ALE Steve Trevor, who broke her shield with a punch:

Survives attacks from Amped Superman, Rao,

Godmode feats (Mid New 52, before Olympus link) he is able to ROFLstomp the god Artemis (who controls the freaking Moon), as well as have some moments against Superdoom/Firstborn (Temporarily):

Matches Superdoom without his deathaura
Matches Superdoom without his deathaura
Bloodlusted, temporarily pummels FB (who one-shot her previously)
Bloodlusted, temporarily pummels FB (who one-shot her previously)

Cool but Ares busted a continent so gg

Sub-Mariner #57
Sub-Mariner #57

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rajjarsalt
@agent41 said:
@cognitive said:

Ares could hurt the Sentry and defeated Hercules, WW stands no chance.

I mean, any sane person would choose a literal god of war over a moronic swimsuit-wearing bimbo that loves cosplaying as a greek feminist, right?

Last time i checked, scaling and ABC logic is not considered a reliable source of evidence on this site. But if that is how you play. WW has hurt the likes of Superman, Darkseid, Kryptonians, defeated Hercules etc.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with the thread. And it only makes you sound sexist.

It is not reliable because of how it is used for Wonder Woman, when scaling verifiably proves that she is a mid tier.

Nearly killed by a DoS Doomsday clone whose strength she compared to Superman (Wonder Woman #111)

Superman burns her to the bone, knocks her out, and casually snaps her wrist (Wonder Woman #219)

Incapacitated by Superman's heat vision (Final Crisis #6)

Stomped by Bizzaro (Batman/Superman/WW: Trinity #2)

Stomped by Mongul (Sensational Wonder Woman #4)

Defeated by a Guy Gardner clone (Guy Gardner #15)

Helpless against a Sinestro clone until Hercules saves her (Wonder Woman #110)

No Caption Provided

Helpless against a White Martian until Superman saves her (JLA 1997: #58)

No Caption Provided

Helpless against Etrigan until he reverts back to human (The Demon #17)

No Caption Provided

One-shot by Powergirl (Brave and the Bold #7)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman using every ounce of her strength can only briefly hold back one of Bizzaro's arms (Batman/Superman/WW: Trinity #2)

No Caption Provided

White Martian one-shots Diana and says beating her and Aquaman is easier than killing a pacifist Daxamite priest in the Krypton Gulf, who might have been depowered for all we know - no Kryptonians back home had powers. (JLA 1997: #2)

No Caption Provided

Daxamite several minutes away from being Superman tier downs Diana with a slam (Justice League 2018: #41)

No Caption Provided

One-shot by Eradiactor and casually overpowered by him (Justice League 2018: #42)

Wonder Woman considers defeating a random lantern impossible without resorting to mind games (Wonder Woman 2006: #19)

Shazam gains the upperhand against WW, even with a broken arm (Underworld Unleashed #2)

Black Adam rips apart the head of an Amazo that had Wonder Woman's+GL's power (Infinite Crisis #7)

Wonder Woman hurts her hand punching Superman (Superman 2011: #40)

Wonder Woman hurts her hand hitting Mongul and is trashed by him (For The Man Who Has Everything). It's a Pre-Crisis story, but it happened in Post-Crisis too, so it's still valid.

Weakened Superboy defeats a creature that was prophesized to kill Diana (Challenge of the Super Sons #3)

Superman quickly recovers from a Kryptonite based explosion that knocked out Wonder Woman while she wasn't even at the epicenter, and keeps fighting through the Kryptonite radiation from the explosion, despite Wonder Woman needing to wait an hour before it'd be safe for her to step on the scene due to the radiation (Superman: King of The World)

Superman recovers from a magical attack (which he is vulnerable to), while Wonder Woman doesn't recover from this same attack until 3 pages after Superman does (JLA: Seven Caskets)

Doomsday animates tank punches from WW but Supes tears their faces off with his punches, and incinerates the entire horde with his Heat Vision (Superman/Batman #10)

Doomsday no-sells several punches from WW, while a single punch from a weakened Superman breaks his tooth and draws blood (Superman: The Doomsday Wars)

Doomsday breaks WW's arm, while Supes later tears him in half (Doomed)

Superman shrugs off Wonder Woman and MMH trying to restrain him (JLA/Avengers #4)

Superman is equal to Antaeus, who flexed off Wonder Woman and MMH (JLA: Superpower)

Luthor using one of the hidden forces wrecks Diana in one blast, while Luthor has to channel 3 to get the edge on Superman, and he still tanks 5 punches from him (Justice League 2018: #38)

Superman withstands Molly blasting him with the power of Olympus (including Diana)+Atlantis+Speed Force+Lantern Power Battery (Justice League 2016: #18)

Gotham takes out Wonder Woman in one move, but needs 4 hits to take down Superman (Batman 2016: #5)

Bonus points for Gotham knocking her out by slamming her into Batman, while Bruce remained conscious

Superman trashes Diana, threatening to kill her despite her blocking and breaking her bones (Wonder Woman #175)

Timeless take Diana's blows like nothing, but Supes one-shots dozens (Justice League 2016: #15/17)

Ragdolled by one Robotien while Supes mows through dozens a few pages later (Superman: Up in the Sky #6)

Imperiex Probe tanks attack from WW+Aquaman, but get shredded by Supes in the same event (Our Worlds at War)

Wonder Woman is comatose after an Imperiex Probe explosion despite wearing special armor, while Supes tanks one (Our Worlds at War)

Whenever someone gains the power of Superman, they tend to own her in one move

The last guy also one-shot Diana on another occasion with an attack that a dying Superman withstood

No Caption Provided

Superman stops a sword swing from a bloodlusted Wonder Woman (Infinite Crisis #1)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman and others are far too weak to deflect the Shadow Moon, while Supes did it solo (Justice League 2006: #30)

No Caption Provided

Zoom says Superman is far stronger than Wonder Woman or Aquaman (Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Flashpoint)

Divergent timeline, but the intent is clear
Divergent timeline, but the intent is clear

Kismet shows Superman a future where he stops holding back, and he defeats Wonder Woman and backup (Adventures of Superman #494)

No Caption Provided

Ultra-Boy doesn't even blink from the punch of a WW construct that had the same power and skill as the real thing, casually catches her punch, and slams her down (The Legion #12)

No Caption Provided

Grundy overpowers WW's two handed grip with one hand

(Flash 2016: #55)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's strength is rivaled by an on land Aquaman (DC Comics: The Ultimate Guide)

No Caption Provided

Staggered by the shockwave of underwater Aquaman's punch (Aquaman 2016: #42)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's punch fails to knock down Poseidon while Aquaman's does (Justice League 2018: #12)

Stalemate with Aquaman (Aquaman Annual #2)

Another stalemate with Aquaman (Justice League 2018: #6)

Yet another stalemate with Aquaman (Justice League 2018: #45)

Struggles with Black Manta (Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #20)

Aquaman's weaker brother traps her with his hydrokensis (Justice League 2011: #16)

No Caption Provided

Matched by Mera (Blackest Night #6)

No Caption Provided

MMH (disguised as Mera) no-sells punch from WW (Justice League 2011: #23)

No Caption Provided

Captured by the female furies (Black Canary and Zatanna: Bloodspell)

No Caption Provided

Restrained by Parademons (SCFWW #18)

No Caption Provided

Donna Troy could rival Wonder Woman's power (Batman/Superman 2019: #4)

No Caption Provided

Floored by Malfeic's Martian vision despite blocking it (Martian Manhunter 1998: #7)

No Caption Provided

Even with the help of MMH, can't do anything to Hal's constructs (The Last Will and Testament of Hal Jordan)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman would have been killed by Kyle Rayner if not for Flash saving her (JLA 1997: #56)

No Caption Provided

One-shot by Kyle Rayner (JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice)

No Caption Provided

Vision flexes off Wonder Woman, even when she has backup (JLA/Avengers #4)

No Caption Provided

Batman has given her trouble on at least 5 different occasions...

Or tanked a faceplant from a Jokerized Wonder Woman, and one-shot Cheetah (her greatest rival)

Or while possessed by Eclipso failing to choke out Batman for several pages (Justice League VS Suicide Squad #6)

Robin also knocked her sword out of her hand and incaped her with gas (Teen Titans: Year One #3)

Deathstroke has also given her trouble and was said to potentially be faster (Wonder Woman Special)

Slade gave her trouble again recently (Wonder Woman #768)

And even tanked a punch from an enraged Diana with no helmet (Justice League of America 2016: #43)

Wonder Girl can stand up to Diana (DC Comics Encyclopedia)

No Caption Provided

Wonder Girl is capable of killing Diana (Wonder Woman #158)

No Caption Provided

Cheetah matches Wonder Woman in a tug of war (Wonder Woman 1987: #9)

The fact that someone like Cheetah has fought evenly with WW a dozen times and is her biggest rogue alone is enough evidence she isn't a high-tier
The fact that someone like Cheetah has fought evenly with WW a dozen times and is her biggest rogue alone is enough evidence she isn't a high-tier

Gorilla Grodd trades blows with her (Wonder Woman Annual 2018: #3)

No Caption Provided