Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PC Superman, N52 Superman and KC Superman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saitama, Naruto and Icihigo

• Fighters are in their strongest normally attainable forms.
  • Both teams are going for the kill
  • Neither side has info of the other, but that have 15 seconds to discuss a game plan
  • Fight takes place in Tokyo Japan
Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rajjarsalt

Superteam is overkill

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolute spite in Superman trio's favor.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

KC destroys

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman Team.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By killerboi

Superman team.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP must be trolling.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar said:

OP must be trolling.

Given the various people on this site that think Naruto beats Post Crisis Superman along with those who think Saitama is above Supes as well, I'm not.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weeb Trio outerversal while Super Trio is street level at best.

Mismatch.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nomar

@kirkseven said:
@nomar said:

OP must be trolling.

Given the various people on this site that think Naruto beats Post Crisis Superman along with those who think Saitama is above Supes as well, I'm not.

True. I'll give you that, and take back my troll statement. There are probably people who will make the argument for the trio. As much as I love Naruto and Ichigo, they almost seem like non-factors to that team. It comes down to 3 the Supes vs Saitama it feels like.

I've not read the OPM webcomic, so I don't know his feats from that. The high end feats of the Supes team have not been matched by anything I've seen in the OPM manga/anime yet though imo. Though consistent feat Supes doesn't look as good as consistent feat Saitama, that's just my opinion though.

That's the thing with comics though, lots of up and down scaling based on who is being teamed up with or being fought against.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KanyeCosby

Superman team curbstomps.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last I checked, none of these anime characters (except for probably Saitama) can even take on Raditz and regularly win. How are they beating 1 Superman? You can forget about this trio defeating 3 Supermen.

subherwang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By subherwang

Tonari is planet level and Naruto beat him with his multi planet level rasengan. Weaker version of Naruto can beat planet+ level characters easily.

Then there was kaguya who was going to destroy the dimension which has moon and sun so she should be at least solar system level. Also the fact that kaguya was fodder to isshiki .

Baryon naruto scales above isshiki, so naruto should be at least galaxy level.

Naruto easily solos everyone here.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen stomps, Ichigo dies first.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman team wins, but isn’t a stomp or mismatch as people make it out to be. KC Supes carries.

KC Supes > Adult Baryon Mode Naruto > PC Supes > Saitama> EOS Ichigo > N52 Supes

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#26 frozen  Moderator

KC Superman should give them the win in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: He is as a strong as Baryon Mode Naruto and have hax, so yeah.

Baryon Mode Naruto is moon+/small planetary, just like PC Supes, but should be much faster, which gives him the win.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jucaslucasa

Soul Crush, gg

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jamkid23

@eredin12: Comicbook characters and especially Superman being inconsistent with variable power levels is nothing new. In some stories, Superman can be killed by nuclear warheads. In other stories, Superman can destroy multiverses and survive black holes and supernovas. It depends on the writer. It is good to give an average baseline for a character instead of just posting low-end feats or high-end feats.

Also, if you seriously think Dragon Ball is any more consistent than DC Comics then LOL is all I have to say to you. Don't make me post all the times Goku jobbed hard like being almost killed by a laser, or getting hurt by a rock while in Super Saiyan, or being almost killed by a mere virus, or barely being able to lift 40 tons even in Super Saiyan while his younger form had better feats than that.

@subherwang said:

Tonari is planet level and Naruto beat him with his multi planet level rasengan. Weaker version of Naruto can beat planet+ level characters easily.

Then there was kaguya who was going to destroy the dimension which has moon and sun so she should be at least solar system level. Also the fact that kaguya was fodder to isshiki .

Galaxy level Naruto! Are you serious? Unless you can show me a feat of anybody from Narutoverse destroying even a black hole or something of that magnitude, I am calling BS. Kaguya destroying her dimension doesn't count; it is her personal world with a different set of rules. She hasn't shown that amount of destructive ability outside of her dimension. It would be like arguing real world Kirito can blow up buildings because he does so in his games.

Like seriously, do you even understand just how much the context of everything in Naruto changes when you have multiple planet busters that are for some reason restricted to a single planet? Think before you highball a franchise.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By killerboi

@eredin12 said:
@jamkid23 said:

Last I checked, none of these anime characters (except for probably Saitama) can even take on Raditz and regularly win. How are they beating 1 Superman? You can forget about this trio defeating 3 Supermen.

While i believe that those other two can beat Raditz as well, Raditz has no anti feats, while Superman on other hand very much does, very embarrassing ones at that:

Atomic Bullet is capable of killing Superman (JLA #26)

No Caption Provided

Superman is knocked out by a nuke for 30 minutes (Superman #9)

Superman is knocked out by nukes during the daytime and gets up by nighttime (Action Comics #648)

Superman is knocked out by a nuke again (Tangent: Superman's Reign #9-10)

Superman is knocked out again, this time by an East Coast cracking warhead (Superman: Up in the Sky #2)

Superman sweats and strains with a one megaton impact (Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #1)

No Caption Provided

Superman considers a blast that levels 10 square miles of Apokolips more powerful than anything Darkseid has ever thrown at him (Death of the New Gods #8)

No Caption Provided

A nuke outspeeds Superman (JLA #88)

No Caption Provided

Superman's kamikaze attack is slightly less than 200 megatons of force (Superman Unchained #9)

No Caption Provided

Only a nuke could produce enough energy to power a special jacket and Superboy would have died if he was caught in the explosion (Superboy #60)

Nukes capable of vaporizing a county (not a country) would kill all KC superheroes (The Kingdom #4)

This is a logical fallacy, as you leave out his higher end durability feats. If he was more consistent with anti feats your argument would be valid. You’re also leaving out the fact that most of these anti feats are PIS.

You would never see DBZ guys like Frieza struggling with something like this. New 52 Superman is the weakest character here, he is only relativistic in combat and multi-continental without much hax resistance, he would get stomped by either Naruto or Ichigo, PC one would get beat by the duo of Adult Naruto and Saitama rather handily, but KC one can carry his team here, but it is by no means stomp.

I agree with the bolded part though.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: KC Superman is really what makes this a stomp. He gets overrated by some people but he’s still far above regular Post Crisis Superman. His durability far outclasses Post Crisis so I don’t really see how the team can really hurt him. He also has pretty impressive speed. He was able to move so fast that even Jay Garrick could barely even see him and even compared him to Wally West. While he obviously isn’t as fast as Wally, that should still show just how fast KC Superman is.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I could maybe see an argument for Naruto being slightly faster than Jay Garrick but not Saitama or Ichigo. Jay Garrick on multiple occasions has had entire long conversations in a few nanoseconds. That’s definitely FTL in perception. The fact that KC Superman moved so fast that Jay couldn’t even see him should show that he’s MFTL.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@jamkid23:

@eredin12: Comicbook characters and especially Superman being inconsistent with variable power levels is nothing new. In some stories, Superman can be killed by nuclear warheads. In other stories, Superman can destroy multiverses and survive black holes and supernovas.

Also, if you seriously think Dragon Ball is any more consistent than DC Comics then LOL is all I have to say to you. Don't make me post all the times Goku jobbed hard like being almost killed by a laser, or getting hurt by a rock while in Super Saiyan, or being almost killed by a mere virus, or barely being able to lift 40 tons even in Super Saiyan while his younger form had better feats than that.

PC Superman never destroyed the multiverse, he never tanked Supernova, and he only held Brainiac teach that contained black hole.

I however do agree that we should use consistent feats, but for PC Superman, that is moon+ level and low FTL speed, nothing more.

I mean DB more consistent, a lot of what you mentioned has a context that explains it, unlike with Superman's anti feats, for example with laser, Goku was surpassed, reason Goku is superhuman in the first place is ki, ki amping his stats, he is not naturally strong, so if he is extremely suppressed, which he was there, he can get hurt by things like that, so that is not really anti feat. Neither is Virus anti feat, that just shows that he is vulnerable to that kind of virus.

Goku also never barely lifted 40 tons as SSJ, he easily did it on the planet with much stronger gravity than the earth, on a planet as big as the universe, on Heaven. But before DBS Goku did have some lifting strength anti feats that is true, but that does not really matter, since lifting strength is useless in a fight, Goku always focused on striking/AP, durability, speed, etc, things like that, things that matter.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure about Post-Crisis Superman, but New 52 Superman has indeed destroyed multiverses and survived supernovas.

I don't disagree with the idea that most versions of Superman seems to have him at small planet level at best; I disagree with the notion that Naruto and Ichigo are even that powerful. I just haven't seen anything from either Naruto or Ichigo that puts them at Herald level fighters who can fight at FTL speeds. Saitama is the most powerful of the three anime characters and his best feat is knocking back a surface-wiping attack.

I don't feel like talking about Dragon Ball anymore since no DB character is a combatant in this thread, but the fact that Goku was on a different planet when he lifted 40 tons is irrelevant. He didn't get the block from Earth. King Kai spawned it and he knows the gravity of his own planet. Saying that 40 tons is greater than what the label said would be like stating that $100 USD bill is actually worth more than $100 because you can exchange it for more dollars in that in Canada or Australia. Location doesn't matter in this situation.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Being able to dodge a bunch of light speed attacks is impressive but I don’t think that’s really statuing light though, since you would only need to be a few times faster to dodge them. It’s not above being able to have a whole conversation in a few nanoseconds, considering light can only move about a foot per nanosecond. Being able to move so fast that Flashy Flash couldn’t see him is actually pretty impressive but even Post Crisis Superman has done feats like that before. Jay Garrick has better reaction feats then Flashy Flash so being able to move so fast that he couldn’t perceive it, is a lot better than the Flashy Flash feat in my opinion.

Jay Garrick can’t run at light speed but he certainly has multiple feats to show that he can perceive things on a level FTL.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hahaha, ha, I agree.

Naruto solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Superman trio.

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Flashy Flash might be faster in combat than Jay, but in terms of reaction speeds, I would say that Jay’s reaction feats are above Flashy Flash’s combat ones. Jay’s reaction feats I think are already pretty close to being able to statue light, considering he’s able to have full conversations while light can only move a few feet. If something is only able to move a few feet while you’re having an entire conversation, it’s not statuing, but it’s relatively close.

Post Crisis Superman has a similar feat with Wonder Woman.

No Caption Provided

This feat is from Superman issue #211. I know you don’t have a very high opinion of Wonder Woman but at the very least her reaction and combat speed should be pretty comparable with Flashy Flash. This feat is actually pretty impressive since Superman was around 20 feet behind Diana yet he was able to move in front of her before she could even react and smack her. This is despite the fact that she was looking at him before he moved.

I think being able to move so fast that you’re imperceptible to a guy who’s reactions can almost statue light is better than just being able to statue light speed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It really depends on Ichigo's scaling. Though, I would side with the anime trio if it was just PC Superman and N52(the latter isn't that good), but with KC Superman probably team Superman.

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BruceWayne21

Ichigo is they best hope but overall he can't handle three Supermen spamming heat vision or speedblitzing him, so Supermen has this

BruceWayne21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BruceWayne21