• 77 results
#1 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Darkseid from Darkseid War and Constantine issues not from his weaker showings(Earth-2 and Vs Justice League).

• New 52 Darkseid is alone and this takes places on indestructible Apocalypse.
  • No reality Warping.
  • Lanterns land on Apocalypse to take out Darkseid lead by their leaders.
  • No Cosmical entities for Corps.
  • Most recent Corpses, what ever is happening to them right now.

The gauntlet is not in order, if anybody can help me with the order I could order them from weakest to most powerful.

Darkseid gets a full reset after he defeats one of the corps.

1. Green Lantern Corps
  2. Red Lantern Corps
  3. Yellow Lantern Corps
  4. Blue Lantern Corps
  5. Indigo Lantern Corps
#3 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio

He isn't soloing 7200 GL's.

#4 Posted by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

The 7200 GLs overwhelm him. It's a stomp. Kyle Rayner,Hal Jordan,John Stewart,Kilowog are powerful enough to put up a fight anyway. And even if a lot of them are fodder, they still stomp.

#5 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Why is Earth 2 weaker showing?

#6 Posted by OblivionHuntx (288 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doomsday could kill thousands of GL, then Darkseid most certainly can too. Also, Blue Lanterns are all useless without a GL to "unlock" their abilities.

#7 Edited by Bumm1987 (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze stomps.... Wait... Wrong thread.

#8 Posted by AdamAmeen (988 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 I get banned again.

Gls stomp

#9 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

In Earth-2 he got hurt by Alan Scott and Supergirl.

In Darkseid War he was tanking Universal AM, after that fight he tanked Superman 4 Green Lanterns and Shazam at the same time without any visible effort.

Aren't there like 100 Green Lanterns right now?

#10 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Anti Monitor is not Universal. He did nothing to prove he is Universal. Also the fact that he was hurt by Alan Scott shows how powerful Alan Scott is, not how Darkseid is somehow weaker than he should be.

#11 Edited by OblivionHuntx (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Alan Scott was powered by the multiversal green + all parliaments, he is no slouch

#12 Edited by OblivionHuntx (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: If you think so, then you probably haven't seen his conversation with Metron

#13 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Anti Monitor is not Universal. He did nothing to prove he is Universal. Also the fact that he was hurt by Alan Scott shows how powerful Alan Scott is, not how Darkseid is somehow weaker than he should be.

Anti-Monitor was consuming Universes and all the population on Crime Syndicate Earth before fighting Darkseid, Metron also heavily implied it's the same AM from COIE, not the same power levels, just the same character.

And Supergirl of all people hurt him quite a lot.

#14 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Alan Scott was powered by the multiversal green + all parliaments, he is no slouch

He was powered by multiple Earths and had the potential of all the Earths in the Multiverse.

#15 Posted by OblivionHuntx (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: You shouldn't get your information of a debunked debunking thread

#16 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

Anti-Monitor was consuming Universes and all the population on Crime Syndicate Earth before fighting Darkseid, Metron also heavily implied it's the same AM from COIE, not the same power levels, just the same character.

And Supergirl of all people hurt him quite a lot.

Yeah I have been dealing with this shit a lot of time. I'm not gonna break my record again.

#17 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the gauntlet, he gets stomped at 1. Ignoring shitty out of context argument on Darkseid facing a guy who did not more than absorb the energy from humans from Earth 3 Planet Earth and not the Universe. He was also one shotted by Alan Scott at the time he had full control over the Green which is not Multiversal but Multi Planetary.

#18 Edited by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@oblivionhuntx said:

@sirneko: You shouldn't get your information of a debunked debunking thread

I get my information from reading Earth-2 and Earth-2: World's End comic books which currently is Earth-2: Society.

#19 Edited by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the gauntlet, he gets stomped at 1. Ignoring shitty out of context argument on Darkseid facing a guy who did not more than absorb the energy from humans from Earth 3 Planet Earth and not the Universe. He was also one shotted by Alan Scott at the time he had full control over the Green which is not Multiversal but Multi Planetary.

Aren't there like 100 Green Lanterns after the core got stomped? Also he consumed Universes before coming to Earth-3 and I said that feats from Earth-2 don't count.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
#20 Posted by supremeintelligence (757 posts) - - Show Bio

if he is in avatar form, he gets beaten senseless otherwise he clears

#21 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

Aren't there like 100 Green Lanterns after the core got stomped?

What instance are you talking about?

Also he consumed Universes before coming to Earth-3

Based on what? He came to their Universe to consume it yet he consumed the life force of it's inhabitants only.

and I said that feats from Earth-2 don't count.

Why? He has some pretty impressive ones. Actually I think that is by far his best showing in the New 52. His fight with Anti Monitor only shows how powerful Mobius is, not how Darkseid is somehow capable of holding his own against Universal beings. Because he did not absorb the Universe in the first place.

#22 Posted by MightyKalEl (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets stomped against green lanterns. No idea what feats yellow and red lanterns have. Aren't blue lanterns useless without a GL near them? I mean their offensive powers are activated only in the presence of a GL. He beats indigo lanterns.

He has very impressive showings against JL and earth 2 heroes.

@sirneko said:
@krleavenger said:

Alan Scott had the power of 52 earths when he punched DS away, before mastering multiversal green Alan was getting his ass kicked. Supergirl wasn't doing any better except the incident where she could injure one of his eyes.

In Darkseid War he was tanking Universal AM, after that fight he tanked Superman 4 Green Lanterns and Shazam at the same time without any visible effort.

AM isn't universal in new 52. Darkseid was infused with ALE, powers of Shazam, Lex [Omega effect], Superman, son of superwoman by Grail at the time when he tanked attacks from Superman, GL's, Shazam, Flash, WW etc.

#23 Posted by TheKinfing (11700 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1.

#24 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightykalel: AM was Universal and I used that Darkseid for a reason.

#25 Edited by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightykalel: Green is not Multiversal. It taps into the power of various Earths.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for dextersinister1
#26 Posted by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:
@krleavenger said:

@lord-parallax said:

Aren't there like 100 Green Lanterns right now?

In Earth 2 Alan Scott was empowered by every elemental nature from across the multiverse when he fought Darkseid (one was more then enough to destroy a planet) and he said it's still not enough.

It was Powergirl, no idea what happened there. I think the writer just wanted to give Powergirl a special moment, she puts up a fight and then later in the same issue he effortlessly beats her and a dozen other heroes combined.

#27 Edited by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING ALAN HAS MULTIVERSAL POWER? DID I MISSED SOMETHING FROM EARTH 2 WHILE READING IT? OR ARE PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE WHAT THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE AND DON'T CARE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT TRUE EVEN WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS THEM? OR I'M THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT HERE?

Avatar image for supermanforever
#28 Posted by Supermanforever (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough feats for new 52 to beat whole lantern corps alone. Maybe would take out couple of hundred of lanterns but dont see him beating whole corp at once.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#29 Posted by Supermanforever (7893 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

He had Antilife equation though which made him universal. Darkseid doesnt... and he was not universal. Maybe mutligalaxy threat but certainly not universal. he wouldnt get his ass beat by Just league that lacks superman in that case...

#30 Posted by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that's it suggested that Darkseid has similar power levels to Central Power Battery in the GL Darkseid War one shot. Parademons flock like moths to a flame to sources of power and once DArkseid died apparently the power battery was the next best thing. Also one thing to keep in mind is that current GL core is weakened and regular New Gods were able dice through fodder lanterns while higher tier New Gods like Bekka and Orion did things like effortlessly slicing through a squad of Yellow Lanterns or stomping Hal Jordan before his power amps.

#31 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

He had Antilife equation though which made him universal. Darkseid doesnt... and he was not universal. Maybe mutligalaxy threat but certainly not universal. he wouldnt get his ass beat by Just league that lacks superman in that case...

AM was consuming Universes before coming to face Darkseid, Darkeid's beams alone destroyed a planet effortlessly. Darkseid got massively more powerful after his first encounter with the League.

#32 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING ALAN HAS MULTIVERSAL POWER? DID I MISSED SOMETHING FROM EARTH 2 WHILE READING IT? OR ARE PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE WHAT THEY HEARD FROM SOMEONE AND DON'T CARE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IT IS NOT TRUE EVEN WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS THEM? OR I'M THE ONE WHO IS IGNORANT HERE?

He doesn't, people are taking it out of context what the author said and I am tired of responding to people who claim that. He did though hit Darkseid quite hard with the power of multiple Earths, he doesn't have destructive feats to put him even on planet level though.

No Caption Provided

#33 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Than we can just say New 52 Alan Scott is so impressive he could one shot Darkseid instead of saying how Darkseid is weak because he was one shotted by Alan Scott. I mean Zoom and Doomsday have zero feats at the time they first appeared yet they were strong enough to fight Superman and stomp the Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#34 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

He had the control of all the colors at the time iirc.

#35 Edited by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: Than we can just say New 52 Alan Scott is so impressive he could one shot Darkseid instead of saying how Darkseid is weak because he was one shotted by Alan Scott. I mean Zoom and Doomsday have zero feats at the time they first appeared yet they were strong enough to fight Superman and stomp the Flash.

Darkseid can casually destroy planets and change his size bigger than the planets. The fact that Alan Scott even injured him doesn't go the rest of his feats, not to mention Powergirl hurt Darkseid on Earth-2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#36 Edited by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:
@supermanforever said:
@sirneko said:

AM was consuming Universes before coming to face Darkseid, Darkeid's beams alone destroyed a planet effortlessly. Darkseid got massively more powerful after his first encounter with the League.

This shit is getting annoying. AM didn't eat universes. he ate the life forces of the planets... @krleavenger < im not wrong about what i just said am i? did i misread something in DS war???

#37 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:
@krleavenger said:

Darkseid can casually destroy planets and change his size bigger than the planets. The fact that Alan Scott even injured him doesn't go the rest of his feats, not to mention Powergirl hurt Darkseid on Earth-2.

Powergirl is just low showing for Darkseid. One shotting Darkseid is just a good feat for Alan. And that is the first time Alan fought someone while having full control over the Green.

#38 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2: Nope. You are right. At the time Bruce was sitting on the Mobius Chair he knew everything that happened and is happening. Ignoring the future events, he was Omniscient and he clearly explained how Anti Monitor absorbed life from all inhabitants of the planet Earth from Earth 3 Universe Justice Leagie Vol. 2 #44.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#39 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
@sirneko said:
@krleavenger said:

Base Alan is strong enough to hold the Earth in place, Hal Jordan style. He only hurt DS after absorbing all the colors from the other Avatars, and drawing the power from 52 Earths at the same time. He was massively more powerful. Powergirl hurt him by attacking the eyes, an obvious weak point that the League always takes advantage of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#40 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko: There are few problems with that scan (which I have already seen)

1. Metron is talking about events during COIE.
  2. Even if that Anti Monitor is the same Anti Monitor (which he is) it does not mean is as powerful as before.
  3. Anti Monitor needed Anti Matter canon to destroy last few Universes.
  4. Even if he has the ability to consume Universes it does not mean he did consume Universes.
  5. Batman literally stated that he consumed energy from people to to fight Darkseid which proves that other statement to be wrong.
  6. Anti Monitor does not have the ability to absorb Universes. He has the ability to destroy them which is making him stronger.
  7. Anti Monitor absorbed only his own Universe which is Anti Matter Universe.
  8. Even if TAM absorbed Universes, he absorbed countless Universes during COIE and he was almost killed by Supergirl.

So even if The Anti Monitor is as powerful as he was Pre-Flashpoint, even if he has the ability to absorb Universes which is the ability he did not have during the Crisis. It is a misconception, he only absorbed the Anti Matter Universe and even if he absorbed the Universe or Universes, during COIE when he absorbed more than 50% of the Multiverse which logically makes him ridiculously more powerful, he was almost killed by Supergirl so the fact that he is absorbing energies from Universes does not mean he is getting Universal amps and I'm saying that based on feats.

#44 Posted by MakerofMatches (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@oblivionhuntx:

If Doomsday could kill thousands of GL, then Darkseid most certainly can too

Doomsday ≠ Darkseid. And Doomsday was amped by a GL Ring at the time.

#45 Posted by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't most of the GLs dead?

Also, what's the status on the Gaurdians?

#48 Edited by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger said:

He didn't one shot Darkseid. He knocked Darkseid away which gave Alan a few moments to teleport the population of Earth,the next moment you see Darkseid he is almost on top of him

No Caption Provided

Alan himself said he couldn't stop Darkseid, he would have died if he himself had not been teleported away at the very last second by Convergence Brainiac.

#49 Posted by KrleAvenger (26275 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Dextersinister1 (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger:

Even if he has the ability to consume Universes it does not mean he can consume Universes.

That's how his power is described as working. He sends out cascading anti-matter waves that break down matter and absorbs it, they then go out further until nothing is left, that was would he was going to do during the Sinestro Corps war, as the Guardians pointed out he wasn't fully reborn, he didn't have enough power yet. Purpose of the anti-matter gun was to hit multiple universes at once.

Anti Monitor does not have the ability to absorb Universes. He has the ability to destroy them which is making him stronger.

Incorrect, he grows stronger by turning matter into anti-matter.