New 52 Aquaman vs New 52 Wonder Woman (please read)

• 70 results
kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Rules

• New 52
  • Surprise encounter match
  • In character
  • Winner wins by KO or death
  • Equalized Speed
  • Set on a mile wide island in the middle of the ocean, with the fighters standing 1 meter away from each over,
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@kcomicfan: Is Poseidon's Blessing on for Aquaman and God of War for Wonder Woman? Otherwise I'll just watch this one, replying to the other thread first.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might tag people soon to start the fireworks. The right mixture could make for some popcorn gif worthy arguing.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder woman right now is two powerful as the God of War. Even when holding back.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

This comes down to pure skil and I want to give it to Diana, however I must admit I don't know enough about N52 Aquaman to justify an empty vote in her favor. Can someone please school me on AM if they have the time?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: In that case, all you'll need to do is wait and see if any of the Wonder Woman posters I've tagged bring what you want to know to the table.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ashrym said:
@evil_incarnate said:

This comes down to pure skil and I want to give it to Diana, however I must admit I don't know enough about N52 Aquaman to justify an empty vote in her favor. Can someone please school me on AM if they have the time?

Aquaman has better strength feats currently, has been shown going toe to toe with Wonder Woman in combat that ended inconclusively, defeated her brother Hercules (in a maddened state) in a long drawn out fight, has gone toe to toe with Martian Manhunter (physical combat) that was a good fight (generally looking like he was going to lose) until Aquaman speed blitzed MMH over open lava and got his win there, reacted to and speed blitzed Wonder Woman (not defeated) in a short inconclusive encounter during ToA, one shot Superman out of that same ToA fight (general consensus is Supes wasn't ready for a cheap shot; debatable imo but still pretty good either way), and fought Karaku (who pretty much has the best striking power showing against Aquaman compared to all listed so far). Those are some examples.

Since then, Wonder Woman has taken on the war god mantle and Aquaman was gifted the weapons and powers of a god by Poseidon. Wonder Woman was specifically stated to be faster and stronger in the process, as demonstrated facing Cheetah after the change and not long ago. Aquaman has protections from magic, teleportation that needs to originate (but not end) with water to trigger it, weather control, god smack lighting, earth manipulation, ice generation and manipulation, some type of low key flight/levitation (ie no speed feats to show for it), the ability to open dimensional portals, and magical energy that he's used to disintegrate a building and everyone in it as well as counter the magical energy thrown at him by 3 sorcerers with his own blast. Aquaman drained his gifts countering a centuries old magical plan (it cost him Poseidon's blessings and lost the trident) from the Thule sorcerers destroying their magical well spring and reversing the process they were using to destroy this dimension with their own, and their dimension was destroyed to save his. There was a comment by Wonder Woman about going to Poseidon to get those powers back so it's up in the air whether he has them or not after the end of his latest issue.

Wonder Woman is more skilled, but not by that much as shown in their fight during Aquaman Annual 2 where he showed he was strong enough to break her grip when she had him in a strangle hold from behind. She didn't seem quite as strong before the change to war god but that's not necessarily true now. After the change to war god she was still shown struggling with a grapple on King Shark so she still doesn't appear to be overwhelmingly stronger than Aquaman, but given her showings against Superman it's a pretty tough call.

Both of these characters are incredibly powerful. N52 Aquaman with Poseidon's gifts is like underwater Thor (but I still wouldn't say the same high end feats). It's a tough fight no matter who wins majority. I'm not sure Wonder Woman has a response to Aquaman's elemental powers but I think she could end up with a majority on a purely CQC based on similar physicals while she is a bit more skilled.

Hopefully that gives some idea on where this fight goes. :)

Well, to bring some balance to "the force" Wonder Woman did curb Faora and Zod who at time had enough power to go Toe to toe with Supes and Zod even beat him.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman hasnt fought God Mode Wonder Woman but has fought and enraged Wonder Woman twice breifly. The second encounter suggesting that Wonder Woman would harm Aquaman if he'd tried to invade the surface which goes back to TOA.

I'm not sure how much God Mode does but I'll just bring up Poseidon Blessings in hope that balances it out.

The location being the ocean I'd give Aquaman the advantage though to much advantages like better mobility regardless of speed, a healing factor and the Sea critters that will be hell.

With Poseidon Blessings he's also been shown to use more Range then Diana.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: With speed equalized, Wonder Woman would lose a significant advantage even though Aquaman is a speedster himself. Fighting skills, I'll give it to Wonder Woman. New 52 Aquaman is truly a Super-Atlantean. He far surpasses his fellow Atlanteans in strength, speed and durability.

With that said, Aquaman has the weapons and abilities to take Wonder Woman down. Telepathy won't work though because she is immune to planetary level mind control. Telepathic attacks (or telekinetic? not sure) could affect her but she can deflect it back to the attacker. Wonder Woman has new abilities herself. It just depends on whether Aquaman is classified as a warrior which I think he is and therefore, Wonder Woman could control him being the god of war.

Ultimately, I see this as a sword vs trident duel with Wonder Woman being the victor. Aquaman is a beast now, moreso with the god weapons and upgrades. I wouldn't mind if someone actually makes an argument in Aquaman's favor. With all the power-ups, he's arguably on her level now

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Thank you. Hopefully the debate in this thread will be good.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wins IMO.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@kingant27 said:

Diana wins IMO.

Are you posting some feats to demonstrate why?

I will as soon as I can, post some feats as to why I think Diana is more powerful than Arthur. I just got new internet after three weeks which is why I have been absent from the WW forums for a while. For now im going to bask in the beauty of the online world.

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cosmoman

Blessings from Zeus vs Posiden~

Even with Speed eqalized, W.W. wins.

• Better Fighter/tactician
  • 3 Amps (God of War/God Mode/Olympus, all N52)
  • Better scaling, consistent Kryptonian in base. Zod/Mongul/Non /Supergirl were all taken down in base. Matched Firstborn and Stomped a moon level being (Artemis, easily) in Godmode.

Even with the water surroundings, W.W.'s strength & fighting experience give her this. Due to all the water surrounding, Aquaman can sneak some wins with vast Hydrokinesis.. ..but direct encounter attempts will fail.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

Wonder Woman stomps

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcer said:

Wonder Woman stomps

No, she doesn't.

They are a match in physicals and speed on land but he has more going for him in telepathic abilities (summons in this case because she has good TP resistance) and his trident magic is more prominent. The "god-mode" argument was retconned back out of existence early in rebirth and that was her argument.

Usually they just stalemate but I could see her taking a slight majority on land if it were just a straight fight, but the magic gives him the advantage and he does have access to summons that can challenge her on their own.

They don't need speed equalized when they already have similar speed.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By seastone98

Aquaman underwater

Wonder woman on land

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana takes off her gauntlets and rocks him

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw feats is probably Aquaman

But scaling, statements, and writers intent go to Diana. But it’s a really close fight

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Aquaman just hits her with TP tbh. She wasn't able to handle Psycho Man passive TP, and he's not really on the same level as Arthur.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 they already fought and of course Diana won.

DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DeusExMachlna
@professorrespect said:

Aquaman just hits her with TP tbh. She wasn't able to handle Psycho Man passive TP, and he's not really on the same level as Arthur.

Does New 52 Aquaman telepathy work in the same way it effect humans like before the N52 continuity?

I thought it was only Marine Animals related.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tedirey

@deusexmachlna: He's thinking about the current issue of Wonder Woman. Dr. Psycho recently had an awesome feat just a few issues ago:

No Caption Provided

It is an awesome feat especially if you know that the Sphere of the Gods is beyond the known multiverse. Even with his full effort, she only staggered Diana. And fun fact, her bracelets can block telepathy too the same way she blocked Brainiac's telepathy and mind-control.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic but here are Diana's latest feats:

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:

Does New 52 Aquaman telepathy work in the same way it effect humans like before the N52 continuity?

I thought it was only Marine Animals related.

Pretty much.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why this is a debate Diana beat Aquaman and some justice league members back in darkseid war and she has even fought him on water and should superior striking feat in that fight...

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: With speed equalized, Wonder Woman would lose a significant advantage even though Aquaman is a speedster himself. Fighting skills, I'll give it to Wonder Woman. New 52 Aquaman is truly a Super-Atlantean. He far surpasses his fellow Atlanteans in strength, speed and durability.

With that said, Aquaman has the weapons and abilities to take Wonder Woman down. Telepathy won't work though because she is immune to planetary level mind control. Telepathic attacks (or telekinetic? not sure) could affect her but she can deflect it back to the attacker. Wonder Woman has new abilities herself. It just depends on whether Aquaman is classified as a warrior which I think he is and therefore, Wonder Woman could control him being the god of war.

Ultimately, I see this as a sword vs trident duel with Wonder Woman being the victor. Aquaman is a beast now, moreso with the god weapons and upgrades. I wouldn't mind if someone actually makes an argument in Aquaman's favor. With all the power-ups, he's arguably on her level now

Ugh. I hate my old style of typing. My posts were too long. This is the time when I was just practicing my english. I had to retire this account too coz I prefer a simplified version of my name and make it appear like an alien name lol.

I still agree with my post back then but now, I'm pretty confident Diana would win comfortably. It's the writer's fault, they made Aquaman badass and powerful but they mellowed him down a bit.

Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Tedirey
@ashrym said:
@watcer said:

Wonder Woman stomps

No, she doesn't.

They are a match in physicals and speed on land but he has more going for him in telepathic abilities (summons in this case because she has good TP resistance) and his trident magic is more prominent. The "god-mode" argument was retconned back out of existence early in rebirth and that was her argument.

Usually they just stalemate but I could see her taking a slight majority on land if it were just a straight fight, but the magic gives him the advantage and he does have access to summons that can challenge her on their own.

Wonder Woman in Rebirth is always operating on limited power because she rejects god-mode which is actually her normal self.

No Caption Provided
Sandman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

I don't know why this is a debate Diana beat Aquaman and some justice league members back in darkseid war and she has even fought him on water and should superior striking feat in that fight...

Your talking about Amazo Virus when the leaguers she was beating on were sick and not in 100%? It’s a weird mention if so. That’s the only fight they had in New52 where she won or performed better because even then he was still conscious from her hits.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should win at least 6/10. Even more if she goes full power and takes the bracelets off

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

Your talking about Amazo Virus when the leaguers she was beating on were sick and not in 100%? It’s a weird mention if so. That’s the only fight they had in New52 where she won or performed better because even then he was still conscious from her hits.

Well the amazovirus doesn't send their powers from 100% to 20% and Shazam and the flash were also in that fight and don't forget that wonder woman was would be holding back because they're her friends that was why he was still conscious from the fight. Remember that wonder woman beat shaggy man and Aquaman and his people couldn't even hurt him even when they were in the sea, they had to bfr him so Diana is actually at list 3 to 4 leagues higher than Aquaman without any amps.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ecstaticgrace
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

Well the amazovirus doesn't send their powers from 100% to 20% and Shazam and the flash were also in that fight and don't forget that wonder woman was would be holding back because they're her friends that was why he was still conscious from the fight. Remember that wonder woman beat shaggy man and Aquaman and his people couldn't even hurt him even when they were in the sea, they had to bfr him so Diana is actually at list 3 to 4 leagues higher than Aquaman without any amps.

Weakened is weakened making up numbers on how weakened they are is weird. Because it’s speculative. What isn’t speculative is that they were bed ridden before the fight and Wonder Woman wasn’t. If we play the this character did better then this character game.

Wonder Woman also lost to Ocean Master who Aquaman beat. I don’t even know where you got the 3 or 4 leagues higher remark from it’s weird because a guidebook and a load of their fights disprove that statement.

Which one of these fights is she showing to be 3 or 4 leagues higher?

1) Aquaman vs Wonder Woman (Aquaman Annual 2)

2) Aquaman vs Wonder Woman (Justice League 4 & 6)

3) Aquaman vs Wonder Woman (Justice League 44 & 45)

These are probably their more drawn out fights and neither really gets the better

1) Ends with both of them in frozen time and Wonder Woman in a headlock

2) both of them are said to be fighting to the death by Grodd and it ends with both on the ground

3) There consumed by rage and it ends with a weapon clash that floors them and the rest of the league. They both get up at the same time..

Their first protégés had a fight where they were on par as well Donna Troy vs Garth

https://comicnewbies.com/2015/12/24/donna-troy-vs-garth/amp/

Shaggyman instance is PIS and even accounting for it. It’s not like she hasn’t lost to someone Aquaman beat. IE Ocean Master.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

Weakened is weakened making up numbers on how weakened they are is weird. Because it’s speculative. What isn’t speculative is that they were bed ridden before the fight and Wonder Woman wasn’t. If we play the this character did better then this character game.

Wonder Woman also lost to Ocean Master who Aquaman beat. I don’t even know where you got the 3 or 4 leagues higher remark from it’s weird because a guidebook and a load of their fights disprove that statement.

I made up numbers because we don't know how weak he is infact I don't think the amazo virus weakens you but since it deals with mind control it'll limit the person fighting prowess so I want proof that they were actually weakened, and weakened or not weakened she was taking up multiple opponents so that's actually better than what he has done to her.

Wonder woman and superman lost to ocean master with the trident of Poseidon and I don't think Aquaman beat ocean master with the trident of Poseidon and if he did that would be PIS or they must be some context to it.

I actually put those remarks because they were fun to me and my opinion I Don't think DC would put Aquaman and wonder woman in the same league.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ecstaticgrace
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

I made up numbers because we don't know how weak he is infact I don't think the amazo virus weakens you but since it deals with mind control it'll limit the person fighting prowess so I want proof that they were actually weakened, and weakened or not weakened she was taking up multiple opponents so that's actually better than what he has done to her.

It was literally stated that they were weakened.. it has nothing to do with mind control. Fighting multiple opponents despite they were bed ridden an issue prior and she hasn’t performed as well one on one with just one of them…. Sound logic.

Like really this is what the virus is said to do to to Metahumans

No Caption Provided

Yet for some reason Wonder Woman doing well against people with their abilities being weakened and their cellular structure being broken down is for some reason impressive to you.

Wonder woman and superman lost to ocean master with the trident of Poseidon and I don't think Aquaman beat ocean master with the trident of Poseidon and if he did that would be PIS or they must be some context to it.

Ocean Master doesn’t have the trident of Poseidon… he didn’t have it in Throne of Atlantis either it sounds like your mixing up Cartoons with comics in the comics he’s routinely been someone who is a struggle for Superman let alone Wonder Woman

I actually put those remarks because they were fun to me and my opinion I Don't think DC would put Aquaman and wonder woman in the same league.

The Power of the sea image is from the Rebirth Guidebook.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:
@ashrym said:
@watcer said:

Wonder Woman stomps

No, she doesn't.

Wonder Woman in Rebirth is always operating on limited power because she rejects god-mode which is actually her normal self.

No Caption Provided

Cheetah broke the bracelets without Wonder Woman changing, and Wonder Woman never entered that mode since prior unless I missed something. She's had the bracelets off since and not transformed into a more powerful person but she has definitely struggled with sea creatures and characters whom Aquaman has beaten.

I'm still up to CaV anyone who wants to rep Wonder Woman.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

DC lists them in the same league by statements, guidebooks, repeatedly fighting each other, and more. Wonder Woman literally said it on an Aquaman annual. They usually just stalemate in significant fights in comics on land.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

DC lists them in the same league by statements, guidebooks, repeatedly fighting each other, and more. Wonder Woman literally said it on an Aquaman annual. They usually just stalemate in significant fights in comics on land.

So Aquaman is in the same league with supes right.. Well this is why I deal with feats not statements and they fought two times the first was undecided and the second was actually a win for wonder woman and she was also fighting other heroes and defeated them.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ecstaticgrace
@mage101 said:
@ashrym said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

So Aquaman is in the same league with supes right.. Well this is why I deal with feats not statements and they fought two times the first was undecided and the second was actually a win for wonder woman and she was also fighting other heroes and defeated them.

Nowhere did anything I posted state that Superman and Aquaman were in the same league. They apart of the same JL though and based off character statements Aquaman is stated to be one of the strongest people on earth.

you ignorantly ignored a couple fights and ignore a legitimate statement made by Batman stating the Metahumans who were infected with the Amazo virus were weakened.. It’s made worse when you consider Wonder Woman didn’t even knock out weakened Aquaman so I don’t even know what constitutes as a win to you.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@tedirey said:
@ashrym said:
@watcer said:

Wonder Woman stomps

No, she doesn't.

No Caption Provided

Cheetah broke the bracelets without Wonder Woman changing, and Wonder Woman never entered that mode since prior unless I missed something. She's had the bracelets off since and not transformed into a more powerful person but she has definitely struggled with sea creatures and characters whom Aquaman has beaten.

I'm not in the mood to CaV anyone but your logic is flawed, I've seen superman struggle with a sea creature but does that mean that he loses to Aquaman? No. Aquaman himself has struggled with some sea creatures so there goes your logic.

Tedirey was actually wrong, the scan doesn't prove that Diana has her God mode powers it only states that she holds back a lot.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ashrym said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

There's been more than two fights. Aquaman and Wonder Woman typically stalemate. Aquaman actually has the better feats post Flashpoint when you talk about feats, and Wonder Woman often relies on scaling and statements.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

It was literally stated that they were weakened.. it has nothing to do with mind control. Fighting multiple opponents despite they were bed ridden an issue prior and she hasn’t performed as well one on one with just one of them…. Sound logic.

No Caption Provided

Yet for some reason Wonder Woman doing well against people with their abilities being weakened and their cellular structure being broken down is for some reason impressive to you.

Ocean Master doesn’t have the trident of Poseidon… he didn’t have it in Throne of Atlantis either it sounds like your mixing up Cartoons with comics in the comics he’s routinely been someone who is a struggle for Superman let alone Wonder Woman

It's impressive because she fought them on her own while holding back, it's not like they were powerless they still had the power to fight, it's still a good feat

I'm not talking about the animation but if Aquaman truly beat ocean master then it's a good feat for him. But I wouldn't say that ocean master will beat wonder woman all the time just because he did it once.

Sorry I can't see the last scans I'll try again.

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

No Caption Provided

It's impressive because she fought them on her own while holding back, it's not like they were powerless they still had the power to fight, it's still a good feat

Where was it stated she was holding back at? I could easily answer that for you. What was stated was they were weakened. She has stalemated Aquaman with both going for the kill when neither has been weakened… I think that kind of puts clarification on how notable him being weakened in another instance instance is. I also don’t get how it’s a win when he’s not made unconscious after the fact either.

I'm not talking about the animation but if Aquaman truly beat ocean master then it's a good feat for him. But I wouldn't say that ocean master will beat wonder woman all the time just because he did it once.

Sorry I can't see the last scans I'll try again.

I don’t understand what you were talking about then because comic Ocean Master doesn’t use the trident of Poseidon. Ocean Master has also held back Wonder Woman and Superman with hydrokinesis in Post-Crisis continuity as well and they were only able to get by it because of Superman‘s heat vision. So that would make it more than once.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@ashrym said:
@tedirey said:
@ashrym said:
@watcer said:

Wonder Woman stomps

No, she doesn't.

No Caption Provided

I'm not in the mood to CaV anyone but your logic is flawed, I've seen superman struggle with a sea creature but does that mean that he loses to Aquaman? No. Aquaman himself has struggled with some sea creatures so there goes your logic.

Tedirey was actually wrong, the scan doesn't prove that Diana has her God mode powers it only states that she holds back a lot.

TBH, I don't actually think you would do well in a CaV anyway. You seem to be missing a lot of information.

Superman struggling with sea creatures doesn't blow the logic however. All comic characters have their higher and lower showings, and sea monsters aren't weak. Some are rather impressive. ;-)

The only times Superman beat Aquaman was Truth Superman through trickery when it was obviously clear Aquaman was far superior physically by statements, and against Cyborg Aquaman by ripping off an arm but that version continued fighting someone else after that. Cyborg Aquaman had been cut off from the oceans for years in that form.

Superman's wins are actually just statements although Supes has better feats of strength, speed, and durability. Aquaman one-shot Superman in Throne of Atlantis, kept getting up and fighting until he was beating the snot out of Superman early in Rebirth (a fight supported by writer interview to back it up), and blood lusted Superman failed to gouge out Cyborg Aquaman's eyes when he tried. And Aquaman one shot a squad of Kryptonians using Poseidon's trident the 2015 Justice League of America run.

As for holding back, all those heroes are holding back. That's been true for many characters from other publishing companies too.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mage101

@mage101 said:
@ashrym said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:
@ecstaticgrace said:
@mage101 said:

Nowhere did anything I posted state that Superman and Aquaman were in the same league. They apart of the same JL though and based off character statements Aquaman is stated to be one of the strongest people on earth.

you ignorantly ignored a couple fights and ignore a legitimate statement made by Batman stating the Metahumans who were infected with the Amazo virus were weakened.. It’s made worse when you consider Wonder Woman didn’t even knock out weakened Aquaman so I don’t even know what constitutes as a win to you.

You're not understanding anything that I write, I admitted that they were weakened but she was still able to hold her own against Aquaman, flash, Shazam and more, one thing you ignored In what wrote was that it wasn't stated how weakened they were you're trying to discredit the feat by saying that they were weakened it not like they were dying or anything of the sort.

Those fights posted ended inconclusively but you choose to discredit the fight Diana had with Aquaman and more, even though he was weakened he also had stronger alies in that fight and Diana was holding back, if you use those fights well Aquaman was fighting superman but it ended inconclusively, so does that mean that they are equals? No. DC always states that superman and wonder woman are equals but everyone says that it's not true because superman has better feats even if wonder woman has held her own and beaten superman in some fights.

Lastly, the handbook says that in water Aquaman's strength is next to none so should we say that he's stronger than supes no because he doesn't have the feats.