joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes place Were she fought scarlet Witch Random Encounter they are trying there hardest to win can the team get the W or will they Fail trying standard gear DD has his suit and this is Black Sky

Meibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I say she wins

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Black Sky's sword does not shatter on impact, she solos. Danny could possibly solo as well.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshua755
Meibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: She is just superhuman and then she has the spear. I can see her one-shotting the three.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Assuming Black Sky's sword does not shatter on impact, she solos. Danny could possibly solo as well.

This, though I dunno how keen I am on Danny soloing. He certainly has a shot, though.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 anthp2000  Moderator

Elektra is not cutting through that armor, nor is she dodging any energy blasts. Danny can't really deal with anything, ranged attacks, her durability, her reach advantage... and Matt might as well not exist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny solos, Elektra solos

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt solos

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: do you really think Matt solo or joking if you do Reason why

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Proxima

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima stomps

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lot of different opinions here

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

This, though I dunno how keen I am on Danny soloing. He certainly has a shot, though.

He has the best shot at taking her down apart from Black Sky, I think. Together, its a stomp in Defender's favor.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima Stomps, this trio is indeed better than Okoye and Widow with full gear, but they still don’t have the damage output to KO Proxima

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt is a non-factor. Danny has to get close to be a factor, unless he's using AOE, in which case he runs the risk of hurting his own team. Even then, I'm not sure his fists would do much more damage than they did to Luke. Black Sky could fair decently but I wonder if she can pierce Proxima.

I just feel more comfortable backing Proxima. She has the ability to one shot two opponents and then can deal with Black Sky accordingly.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: I see what you mean do think they give her a bit of trouble though

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netflix team, but no one solos.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima Stomps, this trio is indeed better than Okoye and Widow with full gear, but they still don’t have the damage output to KO Proxima

Proxima doesn't have any piercing durability feat from what I can remember. And her blunt force durability isn't to the point that a chi strike won't affect her.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can make a case for Elektra and Danny soloing. They certainly win together.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: I'm interested in hearing a good case.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: I'm not trying to make an extended debate. I think its fair to argue that both are possibly more skilled than Proxima. Elektra particularly, but Danny likely as well. From what I recall Proxima doesn't have any piercing feats so Elektra could kill her with her blades. While Danny doesn't have any blades his IF is definitely powerful enough to hurt Proxima and put her down eventually.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KingOfWakanda

@amcu: Fair on the skill point, however, Proxima doesn't have piercing feats because she hasn't been pierced. She fought Cap and Widow briefly and wasn't touched and fought Okoye and Widow and only took a blow from Widow's stun baton which she immediately shrugged off. Taking one hit while fighting two highly skilled opponents on two different occasions shows she at least can avoid getting tagged. At the same time she was able to tag Widow with a kick, back her up and overpower her with punches and toss Okoye away. She has experience fighting multiple opponents at once. She should be able to hold her own.

She's gotten fairly decent blunt force durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Plus there's nothing stopping her from just shooting them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Still, I'll admit the duo can cause her a lot of trouble and possibly win because no one can prove Proxima has piercing durability and she's likely outskilled. But I don't think either solo. It's likely a close fight.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Elektra has her sword? I assumed it was h2h. Anyway I’m pretty sure her spear blasts can one shot any of them.

Surprisingly Scarlet Witch has very good blunt force durability. She wasn’t KO’ed after being sent like 20 feet backwards into a window, and she got back up like immediately. Any of the characters here don’t have the durability feats to say they can tank a hit like that

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprisingly Scarlet Witch has very good blunt force durability. She wasn’t KO’ed after being sent like 20 feet backwards into a window, and she got back up like immediately. Any of the characters here don’t have the durability feats to say they can tank a hit like that

Being sent 20ft isn't that impressive... Black Sky would literally laugh at that...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Elektra has her sword? I assumed it was h2h.

Nothing is mentioned in OP so I'm assuming standard gear as per battle forum rules.

Anyway I’m pretty sure her spear blasts can one shot any of them.

Two of the three here are bullet timers. One is a high-end arrow timer and an extremely good aim dodger. Tagging them might not be as easy as you're thinking. Especially considering there are 3 of them and 1 of her.

Black Sky took a chi strike to her gut and got up as nothing has happened. Danny has taken hits from Luke and AoE from chi strikes and kept going. Neither of them is getting one-shotted by a hit which at best has ragdolled someone 20 ft through a glass window. And that's assuming she can even tag them. There are 3 people here. All faster than Proxima. All more skilled than Proxima. And they start 10ft away from each other. Proxima isn't nearly as fast to take them out before they close in. And once they do, Black Sky would make short work of Proxima in 1v1. Let alone with Matt and Danny distracting Proxima.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: Thanks. Figured she should at least some credit for hanging with a couple highly skilled opponents (some have argued the most skilled fighter in the MCU...). And it's probably not relevant to this battle but I didn't realize she could recall her spear at will. Pretty cool how she yanks it out of Widow's grip.

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: With standard gear Elektra Solos, h2h i still say Proxima wins

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@kingofwakanda: Marvel.com states she can recall her spear even when someone as strong as Captain America is wielding it.

edit: And I really don't see the confusion around her piercing resistance. She's wearing body armor made of metal (possibly higher level metal given Thanos made it, but let's just stick to the fact that it's metal). Elektra's never cut through metal.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Dope. Don't know why I never noticed her do that before.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator

@kingofwakanda: I think she only did it with the Glaive in the end. But her bio states she can do it with her own spear so.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thorthunder98

Matt is just an annoyance or distraction, Black Sky may or may not be able to pierce her, IF would have to get close to land the IF and not get stabbed or shot on the way in.

The team has a light chance to win but will most likely lose

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: Im serious. Hes bare minimum as fast and a lot more skilled so he can dodge Proxima the same way he did Black Sky(though way easier). The only problem is taking her down, but we know her own weapon can do that and I think Matt can take advantage of that

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: that’s a great point you are definitely right about that

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RBT

@emmafrostxmen said:

@rbt: With standard gear Elektra Solos, h2h i still say Proxima wins

I'd side with team in h2h as well. Not only will they land a lot more hits on her than she would on them(number as well as skill advantage), some of those hits would be chi strikes. She's gonna feel those.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

If people are just watching Daredevil or The Defenders and then watch Infinity War, and say anyone here has any realistic shot at soloing, I don't know what to say... A 7 foot tall, fully armored alien, who can leap and cross like 100 feet in a second, tank explosions and almost no sell tasers that were making the Outriders bleed, described as one of the most feared and capable warriors in the cosmos, with a huge arse spear made by Thanos that can evenly trade blows with powered up vibranium spears and shoot large energy beams that can pin down Vision.

That said I think Elektra can challenge her, she's legit. She just cannot finish it, much like Natasha and Okoye.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Wait you really think Matt can solo? I see no conceivable way that's possible. Even if he could get her weapon away from a stronger opponent, she has recall ability.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofwakanda: Yeah i think he could. And her recall didnt do a lot of good when Corvus got gutted with it

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Stop lol. Context. She had been kicked away from the battle by Falcon.

Matt might be able to dance for a little while but he straight up gets bumrushed and overpowered like Widow did. And if he miraculously disarmed her, despite a gear and strength disadvantage, she just recalls her spear right back. He has no path to victory

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Chi empowered fist and Black Sky = Dead Proxima.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny solos, Black Sky solos. You could make a case for Matt soloing as well.