Posted by Johnnyx5 (326 posts) 6 days, 22 hours ago

Poll: Netflix DD & Elektra vs MCU Hawkeye & Black Widow (25 votes)

Netflix DD & Elektra 64%
MCU Hawkeye & Black Widow 36%

Which team wins in a fight H2H ?

No weapons

#1 Posted by The_Magister (14266 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Netflix

#2 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2861 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Netflix

#3 Posted by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is Black Sky, the ninjas take this low-mid difficulty.

Avatar image for swordofdamocles
#5 Posted by SwordofDamocles (300 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Netflix.

#7 Posted by Johnnyx5 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: You don't consider Black Widow and Hawkeye Ninjas ?

#8 Posted by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#9 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16177 posts) - - Show Bio

40% say The SHIELD duo. So are people expecting Widow to solo or...?

Anyway, assuming this is Black Sky, Netflix duo win with relatively low difficulty.

#10 Edited by Johnnyx5 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Elektra is getting way extra credit here over the Black Sky title. It's just a name. Not saying she doesn't have good feats or I would not have made this thread. I personally think Black Widow would be able to handle her fine. People also forgot that Clint was targeting Ninja's in the side during endgame and taking them down

#12 Posted by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

I feel like Elektra is getting way extra credit here over the Black Sky title. It's just a name. Not saying she doesn't have good feats or I would not have made this thread. I personally think Black Widow would be able to handle her fine. People also forgot that Clint was targeting Ninja's in the side during endgame and taking them down

It's not her skills but her enhanced physicals that makes her the MVP in this fight as this is H2H. While both Clint and especially Nat could hang with her for a while, they can't put her down with their bare hands. And Matt would beat either from team 2 in raw H2H as well. It'd be much closer if you had allowed melee weapons. With standard gear though, the agents would win, no doubt.

#14 Posted by Johnnyx5 (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd: I was thinking weapons at 1st but Clint and Nat would have way to much of a distance offense advantage. Shield Tech and Arrows beats Sais and Billy Club

#15 Edited by bleidd (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

@bleidd: I was thinking weapons at 1st but Clint and Nat would have way to much of a distance offense advantage. Shield Tech and Arrows beats Sais and Billy Club

You could've given them melee weapons. Staff/sword for Clint and Electric batons/staff for Natasha. Would've been much closer.

#16 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27737 posts) - - Show Bio

^ I agree with the above. Give them standard melee weapons and I'd take the Avengers, in terms of raw unarmed combat, Matt is about as good as Natasha and Clint isn't all that. Meanwhile, Elektra's enhansments are way too much.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#17 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16177 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnnyx5 said:

The problem with that is that it's literally just a statement. All we saw was him take down a nobody, and that wasn't even H2H. He has virtually no H2H feats (I'm having trouble remembering a single one), and on top of that, there's nothing to suggest the Yakuza he was targeting are anywhere near the skill level of Hand ninja.

#18 Posted by RBT (28500 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Sky should solo.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#19 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Black Sky, she solos.

Assuming no Black Sky, Matt’s still decently better than either of team one, he carries.

#20 Posted by Slade-Prime (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins Black sky or not.

#21 Edited by cpt_nice (10039 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Sky electra was putting the smack-down on the Defenders by herself.

Team Netflix takes this easily.