No Caption Provided

Adrian Tepes/Alucard

VS

No Caption Provided

Adora/She-Ra

• Both at the end of Season 2
  • Round 1: H2H, morals on
  • Round 2: Sword Fight, morals on
  • Round 3: Team battle: Hunter Trio (Alucard, Sypha, Trevor) vs Best Friend Squad (She-Ra, Glimmer, Bow), morals on
  • Round 4: Same as Round 3, but villain characters include; (Alucard, Sypha, Trevor, Godbrand, and Isaac vs She-Ra, Glimmer, Bow, Catra, and Scorpia)
  • Round 5: Bloodlusted Alucard vs Infected Rage She-Ra

Fight takes place in Meridian

No Caption Provided

Who prevails in this battle of blonde sword wielders

#4 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by ManaMan (606 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard.

She-Ra has a strength advantage but Alucard is way faster, much more versatile, and skilled

#7 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: Oh finally. I've got a viewer. I thought nobody would give their thoughts on this post. Also do you think he takes it all rounds?

#8 Posted by ManaMan (606 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: In truth I made this out of boredom and watching both Castlevania and She-Ra and noticing that both shows have a few similarities with each other

#10 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: You think this Alucard could take on the version from Hellsing? I know nothing about him, but I am curious on that.

#11 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Not really at the moment. Hellsing Alucard is too hax. If it was Video Game Alucard vs Hellsing Alucard then it's more in VG Alucards favor for having even more hax abilities

#12 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Not really at the moment. Hellsing Alucard is too hax. If it was Video Game Alucard vs Hellsing Alucard then it's more in VG Alucards favor for having even more hax abilities

Really? Very interesting.

#13 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Yeah. It's been a long while since I played the Castlevania games, but from what I remember VG Alucard has dimensional feats and abilities

#14 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@manaman: plus I also wanted to see if anyone can really back up Adora's case for fighting Adrian

#24 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#25 Posted by maestromage (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't seen She-Ra so I can't comment lol

#26 Edited by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@reddsevil34: Game Alucard has no dimensional abilities or feats. He would actually get wrecked by Hellsing Alucard unless Hellsing was limited to Form 0.

#27 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Ah I see. But I don't know why we're talking about Hellsing Alucard vs Castlevania Alucard in Netflix Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra thread

#29 Posted by TourneyMaster (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: Ah I see. But I don't know why we're talking about Hellsing Alucard vs Castlevania Alucard in Netflix Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra thread

Um you mention Hellsing Alucard.

Underline. Thats why I brought it up.

#30 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Yeah. It's been a long while since I played the Castlevania games, but from what I remember VG Alucard has dimensional feats and abilities

Define Dimensional abilities?

He can teleport, summon spirits, and has shown the ability to be pulled out of illusionary worlds and stuff; but that's about it.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#31 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@tourneymaster: well I didn't really mention Hellsing Alucard nor was really stating my comment solely towards you per sè. I was answering what the other guy said

#32 Edited by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: yeah. Like I said it's been a long while since I played a Castlevania game. That's why this post is Netflix Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra. Not VG Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra

#33 Posted by Floopay (11272 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: yeah. Like I said it's been a long while since I played a Castlevania game. ThatThawhy this post is Netflix Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra. Not VG Alucard vs Netflix She-Ra

Fair enough, though I'm pretty certain they are the same and can possibly be in the same continuity. The Castlevania 4 (I think that's the one with Trevor?) was close to the Netflix series. SotN Alucard is probably the same as the Netflix series; but he'd canonically be older and more studied by that point in the story, as Curse of Darkness and Blood something (I forget) happened between 4 and 6 (SotN).

But either way, we see some of those abilities in SotN. Wolf form, Wolf charge, Dark Metamorphosis, Sword Familiar, and the short range teleport (with Alucard's sword).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#34 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: @floopay:Also what are your thoughts on the actual match up if you have any

#49 Posted by Reddsevil34 (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump