#1 Posted by digitaldemon (765 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Scenario:

Nero was roaming throughout a large castle of some kind under the order of her master to scout the area out. It was pretty vacant, and pretty much no signs of life within it, however, it was still strange that the castle came out of nowhere. Nero proceeded forward until a black and red blur flew toward her. On Nero quickly blocks the attack as she noticed another servant. Karna, knowing that the other servant has seen him, jumped back as he gripped his weapon.

Karna and Nero questioned each other about the castle. Although, they came to an understanding that the castle wasn't their doing, but knowing that another servant is near and their masters are around. Both begin their fight.

Conditions:

• End Game Nero with feats from the anime.
  • This Fate/Apocrypha Karna only with feats from the anime.
  • Both Nero and Karna are In-Character.
  • Both have access to their standard equipment.
  • No knowledge, or prep-time
  • Karna and Nero start out 12 meters apart.
  • Win by Death, K.O, or Incapacitate.
#2 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (68 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I saw of the two anime I'm going with Karna since he seems to be a lot more powerful. It's tough to gauge though as the fights are more drawn out in Apocrypha versus Lost Encore.

#3 Posted by Chaos239 (5008 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...

Karna casually stomps.

Nero is a pretty mediocre Servant all things considered while Karna is shoulder to shoulder with the strongest Servants in the series.

#4 Posted by maiamaku (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't karna a candidate for grand lancer? Plus I believe his armor negates something like 90% of all attacks. Not to take away from Empress Umu, but she's out of her league here.

#5 Posted by digitaldemon (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@maiamaku said:

Isn't Karna a candidate for grand lancer? Plus I believe his armor negates something like 90% of all attacks. Not to take away from Empress Umu, but she's out of her league here.

What was this stated? I'm not against it, but I don't remember Karna being a candidate for Grand Lancer.

#6 Posted by maiamaku (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitaldemon: pretty sure it was in the type moon wiki. Said that with his uncrowned arms mastery, and just general absurd levels of skill and power, that he may be a candidate.