Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
#1 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. This is Thomas A. Anderson from The Matrix Revolutions without any injuries; whereas this is Harrison Wells from Hancock without any injuries.
  2. They both wield their personal weapons and gears.
  3. 1-on-1 death battle.
  4. No interference or holding back.

No Caption Provided

Harlem, New York located in the Matrix. Now, let the parody battle between Goku and Superman begin!

#4 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then, I'm waiting for anyone to reply anytime soon now!~

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#5 Edited by IndomitableRegal (16247 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol! Nope, not touching. I sincerely hope this gets traction though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
#6 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SocaJunkie (8672 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Hancock, the original DCEU Doomsday of NLF wank.

#8 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16247 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#10 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Hancock, the original DCEU Doomsday of NLF wank.

#11 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo curbstomps

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo knows several fighting styles to a superhuman level and is nigh unehaustable

#13 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16247 posts) - - Show Bio

@bella_blackstar: ...So what you're saying is I should hire a nautical security guard to follow you around and prevent you from touching? Seems solid.

#14 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it is located inside of the matrix, Neo stomps.

#16 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16247 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Neos durability is rubbish at times and his abilities are less oriented on packing a punch than what Hancocks are. Hancock's able to leave and re-enter Earths atmoshpere and take the Vacuum of space seemingly fine. He's RPG immune and while weakened handles city block-busting throws, so i'd say his durability is better. But it takes place in Neos home turf so he wins. He crawls into Hancock and makes him explodes inside out

#19 Posted by JediXMan (42744 posts) - - Show Bio
@cergic said:

Neos durability is rubbish at times and his abilities are less oriented on packing a punch than what Hancocks are. Hancock's able to leave and re-enter Earths atmoshpere and take the Vacuum of space seemingly fine. He's RPG immune and while weakened handles city block-busting throws, so i'd say his durability is better. But it takes place in Neos home turf so he wins. He crawls into Hancock and makes him explodes inside out

Neo displayed some impressive durability in the third movie. Smith crashed Neo into the ground with enough force to create a large shockwave that sent several cars flying.

Loading Video...

#20 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16247 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Indeed he did, and Kudos to him not getting turned into paste there. That's why i said that his durability is rubbish at times. It's not consistently being portrayed as high enough to convince me that it's above Hancocks though (in terms of raw blunt force and trauma). I guess Neo excel at tanking "concentrated" blows though. I always had a feeling that Smith appears to charge up his strikes somehow.

#22 Posted by zill0678 (2397 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo. speed, durability and overall higher mental resilience. only thing Hancock has on neo is strength and not by any insurmountable margin

#23 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:

You are ignoring the part that John Hancock is immortal as long as another one of his kind isn't near him. Will Neo's stimulation work on someone who is immortal?

#24 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Does neo hit harder than this? He definitely needs to hit extremely hard to even get Hancock to feel something since he is immortal.

No Caption Provided

#25 Posted by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:

You are ignoring the part that John Hancock is immortal as long as another one of his kind isn't near him. Will Neo's stimulation work on someone who is immortal?

Why am i ignoring that part?
Also, Hankock's immortal in the sense that he doesn't age. He's not Immortal in the sense that he's unkillable.

Neo's bodycrawling is him removing your code from the matrix. It's a fat NLF but seemingly cannon (I guess?).

I don't want Neo to have that ability but OP said "in the matrix" so ...

#26 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwizzard17: people forget that inside The Matrix Neo is a reality warper.

Strenght and striking means nothing against Neo in The Matrix.

Neo wins easily.

#27 Edited by BlackWizzard17 (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruceveidt: Hancock is only vulnerable by one thing and as the movie states he is an immortal angel so no telling if he can even be affected in the matrix so no, no easy win.

#28 Posted by BruceVeidt (3570 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by EjorpSnruteR (893 posts) - - Show Bio

It was more impressive that Smith didnt get turned to mush when he slammed Neo into the ground.

Then Neo goes on to harm him with punches.

#30 Posted by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:
@godsvileanddarkwing said:
@cergic said:

Why am i ignoring that part?

Also, Hankock's immortal in the sense that he doesn't age. He's not Immortal in the sense that he's unkillable.

Neo's bodycrawling is him removing your code from the matrix. It's a fat NLF but seemingly cannon (I guess?).

I don't want Neo to have that ability but OP said "in the matrix" so ...

Well, John Hancock did shown the ability to high speed regenerate, so....

#31 Edited by GodsVileandDarkwing (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

@ejorpsnruter said:

It was more impressive that Smith didnt get turned to mush when he slammed Neo into the ground.

Then Neo goes on to harm him with punches.

Isn't Smith himself also a reality warper too?

Avatar image for supermanforever
#32 Posted by Supermanforever (8541 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo easly, of its in the matrix its a spite.

#33 Edited by XTrojanX (166 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Neo from the movie with zero changes Neo can't lose. Smith is the only one that's supposed to stand a challenge against him if you guys actually followed the plot. OP needs to rewrite the matchup.

#34 Posted by the_red_viper (12792 posts) - - Show Bio

"Harrison Wells from Hancock"? I don't get it.

#35 Posted by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: "rubbish at times" Neo durabiltiy is not rubbish at all, he is only not so good in pricing, but in blunt force durabiltiy he is great, he and smith can punch much strogner than dceu superman, and they are fine after they strike themvelsves at full strength and speed ,it is consistent, his durabiltiy is much better htan Hancock, .

"I always had a feeling that Smith appears to charge up his strikes somehow"

Not really, he jsut sometimes does not attack imdietly , you know like superman or goku do same thigns.

#36 Edited by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@darko1234:

AFAIK piercing durability is part of the durability spectrum and his piercing is pretty rubbish. Im not wrong. I never said he had poor blunt durability (even though its somewhat inconsistent since Neo sometimes can take heavy pubishment without care abd sometimes drop to his knees or get tossed by seemingly mundane attacks depending on the scene) But go on...

And i always had that feeling. You dont have to share that. But i always had feeling. (and there are scenes where they literally charge up attacks, but sure man, they dont...)

#37 Edited by Darkthunder (2795 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo perhaps

#38 Posted by darko1234 (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: His blunt durability is not really inconsistent, he suvived kilotons of exsplosion, and surived punches from smith without being harm, punch from smith is strogner than punch from superman.But evreyone can have some low shovings,

"and there are scenes where they literally charge up attacks, but sure man, they dont."

Show me scene, i never noticed that, besides why does it matter?

#39 Edited by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@darko1234:

I dont know why you are so fixated. You dont think its inconsistent and thats fine. I think its inconsistent since Neo isn't absorbing every strike thrown at him. He eats blows from smith and run/gets forced around by fodder or bleeds when he blocks a sword swing in other instances, while hancock swats away an RPG, ignores massive buildings and construction vehicles when flying or tackles a massive train lile its a pillow . I personally think its inconsistent for Neo, more so than Hancock. Get over it.

I know people can have low showings. Thats literally why i use the term inconsistent - im aware of both high and low. Why mention the obvious?

Im not interested enough in this fight to go through the movies and scenes to dig forth scans, sorry. I cant be arsed. But when Smith and Neo has showdown they wind punches ans when some slow-mo scenes are to take place IIRC. I dont recall why i mentioned it (dude, it was 9 months ago i wrote it) but probably because cinematic intent is to differentiate the power behins attacks and it matters due to that.

#40 Posted by KanyeCosby (7189 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo curbstomps.

He his much harder than Hancock. His hits are capable of producing city sized shockwaves that expand at the speed of lightning.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention that Neo is way faster in combat speed. He can react to and move faster than explosions and his fists can move while rain drops are frozen in mid air.

I‘d say one of the main reasons Neo wins is the massive skill gap. He is so much more skilled than Hancock that it’s not even funny.

#41 Posted by Cergic (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby:

Very true. Hancock appears to be VERY crude in his combat technique and we know Neo is a literal martial artist master. I'll concede on the damage output as well.