Satan barely has any feats yet.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 DeathHero61  Online

Satan threw jupiter at the earth somehow like it was nothing, this is a feat that pretty much any Toriko character would struggle with. I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia got beat.

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Also the gods who received Han Daewi's Sage Martial Arts exploded and died while Satan only was thrown and buried very deep to the moon at relativistic speed. This attest to his durability.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeathHero61  Online

@ungas123: Meh, that's not enough to compare though, what really stands out is the jupiter feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan threw jupiter at the earth somehow like it was nothing, this is a feat that pretty much any Toriko character would struggle with. I wouldn't be surprised if Acacia got beat.

If that's his only feats, Acacia devours him. What else can Satan do?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DeathHero61  Online

@deathhero61 said:

If that's his only feats, Acacia devours him. What else can Satan do?

He/She/It doesn't have many other feats asides from the feats mentioned on this thread.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not very knowledgeable on Neo Acacia so I can't really say who wins this.

However, excluding the feat of telekinetcally throwing Jupiter at earth, Satan has shown the ability to replicate almost any move and power he's seen. Other than that, he doesn't have many showings

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan could probably beat toriko but not acacia

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000

Satan copies all of his powers.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Its established by now Satan will win, be it power, speed or his ability.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Bump

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Well Satan has a lot more feats now than when this thread was made, and it should be pretty clear that he's the winner now

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@god_vulcan: You know I have been interested in doing a Toriko vs Jin Mo Ri cav. I can't do it right now. But would you be interested in doing so in the future? Highaccuser already turned me down has he wasn't sure if Jin could win and Just_Banter kind of disappeared on me.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 higherpower  Moderator

@emperorthanos: I'm all up for it, I can debate for either side and I'll take Jin Mo-Ri since I'm currently binging GoH like crazy right now

Tag me whenever you're ready

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Bump

After reconsideration I'd still back Satan but it could go either way

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Satan but debatable on both sides.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm siding with Satan for a solid majority 7,5/10

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without power copying Satan doesn't have the feats to match Acacia especially since there's no way Acacia would let to fight go to the sun. Satan can only win with Limit Removers which he hadn't learned at the time this thread was made and it's questionable how much he'd use them in character given he neglecting the King's powers against Mori.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@highaccuser: Out of curiosity, what do you mean "Acacia won't let the fight get to the Sun"? All Satan has to do is punch him once. And in all honesty there's nothing stopping from BFR'ing the entire Toriko planet into the Sun

off-topic: I concede on the Green Lantern thread. I don't think Goh team has a chance of winning at all, after brushing up on some feats

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan got this

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Out of curiosity, what do you mean "Acacia won't let the fight get to the Sun"? All Satan has to do is punch him once. And in all honesty there's nothing stopping from BFR'ing the entire Toriko planet into the Sun

off-topic: I concede on the Green Lantern thread. I don't think Goh team has a chance of winning at all, after brushing up on some feats

Satan couldn't punch Mori to the Sun till he was in space and more powerful due to being outside the atomsphere. Satan could BFR the planet into the Sun but he's never done anything to suggest that would occur to him and didn't even use the King's power in his main fight.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually without power copying. I thibk Neo/Acacia takes this

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan stomp toriko verse

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apart from bfr'ing the planet to the sun or something, Acacia should take this.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 higherpower  Moderator
TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satan

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 higherpower  Moderator

@shirso said:
@god_vulcan said:

@shirso: Wanna debate it?

Sure. Arguments for backing Satan ?

Well the biggest thing going for Satan in this battle was power copying, but sadly it has been restricted here. If Satan could copy Acacia's knocking and gourmet techniques he'd hold a solid advantage in the fight. They're both physically comparable with Acacia having greater raw durability and incredible hax resistances. From what I've seen, Acacia's hax isn't like Midora or anything and it's mostly his staggering physicals that make him such a formidable opponent.

That being said, strength wise Satan should be far above him. At 52x limiters Satan casually broke Jin's Yeoui in half which was completely intact after the collision of two planets at FTL speeds:

And here's Yeoui's durability:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeoui is also heavier than Mars and fracture small planets by simply expanding. So Satan had multi-planetary striking power at just 52x his base strength and Satan can increase is stats up to 250,0000x:

No Caption Provided

This means at full power Satan's striking would be able to bust over 4,807 times as many planets in single blows, aka solid Star lvl.

Sadly Jin blitzed and paralyzed him as he was about to use it so we never got to see any feats. But I doubt Acacia can take several star lvl attacks repeatedly over and over, as Satan loves to spam punches:

Last but not least, even if by some miracle Acacia manages to kill Satan, Satan can sacrifice his horns to resurrect himself back to life and continue fighting. So all in all I can't see any possible scenario for Acacia winning, and this analysis was done while Satan is nerfed to not have power copying (as well as assuming a bloodlusted Satan doesn't casually fling the Toriko planet into the Sun).

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Well the biggest thing going for Satan in this battle was power copying, but sadly it has been restricted here. If Satan could copy Acacia's knocking and gourmet techniques he'd hold a solid advantage in the fight.

First of all, most abilities in the Toriko verse come from consuming specific ingredients and Gourmet Cells. Back Channels are Acacia's most hax ability, but they can be used only after eating a very specific item on Acacia's full course, so I am not sure whether Satan can copy something so intrinsically tied to the user's physiology.

Knocking is fair game though, but Acacia only used them like pressure points, which I am guessing Satan is already an expert in.

That being said, strength wise Satan should be far above him.

I am aware of Satan's crazy physicals but having said that though, trying h2h against Acacia (which I understand is both Jin and Satan's starting move) is practically suicide, owing to his bites which nullify regen. Nobody in the Toriko verse, not the 8 Kings, not Jirou, not even Midora's Minority World could reverse the damage from Neo's bites. And intercepting physical blows while taking a chunk off the other guy is Neo's most well known move, so I am afraid Satan is going to lose a limb or two very fast.

Apart from that Acacia has several moves which can legit one shot Satan, like Back Channel time stop, which froze the 8 Kings (including the Sky Deer that has very potent time manipulation of its own) in their tracks, or Damage Knocking, which would release all the damage accumulated over the target's lifetime at once.

Last but not least, even if by some miracle Acacia manages to kill Satan, Satan can sacrifice his horns to resurrect himself back to life and continue fighting.

He would still be losing his limbs though, even if he comes back. You can't regenerate back from Neo's bites.

and this analysis was done while Satan is nerfed to not have power copying

I think he would lose even with Power Copying. I don't think he can copy the things which would actually make a difference.

(as well as assuming a bloodlusted Satan doesn't casually fling the Toriko planet into the Sun).

This is his best chance, but even then Acacia has regenerated back from almost nothing, so idk.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
@shirso said:

@god_vulcan:

First of all, most abilities in the Toriko verse come from consuming specific ingredients and Gourmet Cells. Back Channels are Acacia's most hax ability, but they can be used only after eating a very specific item on Acacia's full course, so I am not sure whether Satan can copy something so intrinsically tied to the user's physiology.

That almost doesn't matter. Satan can copy techniques without having a single shred of knowledge on the powers origin, method of application, or required physiology. He copied gravity manipulation from Han Dae-Wi to throw planets, despite the fact that han's power himself comes from the Sage's Eye of Wisdom in which he recieved from Ohkwang. Satan never had the Jade Emperors powers or requirements and still replicated the ability to picture perfection, same principle with cloning and martial arts techniques.

Knocking is fair game though, but Acacia only used them like pressure points, which I am guessing Satan is already an expert in.

Satan has resisted pressure points and would copy knocking no doubt.

I am aware of Satan's crazy physicals but having said that though, trying h2h against Acacia (which I understand is both Jin and Satan's starting move) is practically suicide, owing to his bites which nullify regen.

Getting bit isn't an instant kill, despite the fact it nullifies regeneration. He won't die from losing a limb and only needs one arm or leg to pummel him, considering how skilled he is in martial arts. That being said, Satan doesn't need to physically move his body at all for some on his attacks. He can still toss planets through space like skipping stones with gravity manip, all without moving a muscle.

Nobody in the Toriko verse, not the 8 Kings, not Jirou, not even Midora's Minority World could reverse the damage from Neo's bites. And intercepting physical blows while taking a chunk off the other guy is Neo's most well known move, so I am afraid Satan is going to lose a limb or two very fast.

I think my above statement should clarify why not having a limb or two wouldn't hinder him.

Apart from that Acacia has several moves which can legit one shot Satan, like Back Channel time stop, which froze the 8 Kings (including the Sky Deer that has very potent time manipulation of its own) in their tracks,

How good is Acacia's TP resistance? Because Satan can read his mind to acknowledge the attack before he uses it, and if he had his power copying here he would copy it. But since he doesn't, I'll just say I'm not sure whether or not that's a go-to move for Acacia.

or Damage Knocking, which would release all the damage accumulated over the target's lifetime at once.

Satan has several lives. This would mean nothing

He would still be losing his limbs though, even if he comes back. You can't regenerate back from Neo's bites.

Then there are his clones to worry about. Quadrillions of other Satan's will all have limbs

I think he would lose even with Power Copying. I don't think he can copy the things which would actually make a difference.

No he wouldn't. That's literally the one thing making this debatable. If Satan had his copying he'd copy all of Acacia's powers

This is his best chance, but even then Acacia has regenerated back from almost nothing, so idk.

Can he even survive in space?

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo Acacia. He has a huge advantage in close quarters combat with his ability to consume things out of existence plus large planet level+physical stats should enable him to contend with Satan to say the least.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Satan from BFRing acacia out of the solar system? He threw a planet much larger than the toriko planet into the earth at MFTL+ speeds.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump because of the latest chapters of God of Highschool...

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I assume Satan is in his strongest. Satan stomps.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I heard that 666 Satan has the ability to copy people's powers the only things I think he can't copy is Neo Acacia gourmet cells and his ability to eat people and cause anti-regeneration and anti-resurrection.