Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scenario:

The top manipulators in the Hunter x Hunter universe are forced to battle each other to the death. They all begin on the top floor of the Empire State Building, they are then given 1 hour to prepare for the battle but they cannot leave New York city. During this prep time, they can observe each other but cannot interfere with each others plans. After the hour is up the battle will begin. Civilians should be taken into account but assume the NYPD will not interfere. Who will survive and who will die first?

P.S. Everyone is in character but willing to kill.

Round 1: Free for All

Round 2: Teams

-Team Zoldyck (Illumi and Kalluto)

-Team Ant (Ikalgo and Zazan)

-Team Extermination (Morel and Shoot)

- Team Yorknew (Shalnark and Baise)

Bonus: What is the most powerful/useful manipulation hatsu (both in and out of combat)?

If this gets a fair amount of attention, I'll make Battle Royale's for the other Nen classes but manipulators are my favorite.

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JoshTaku

Ilumi wipes them out to be completely honest. He will let the battle progress and kill off the distracted fighters one by one. His stats are just so ridiculously high compared to the otber combatants with the exception of zazan.

round 2 would go to zoldyck once again for much the same reason as round 1.

Most useful hatsu goes to morel. His smoke manipulations is very useful and versatile. Can serve as a distraction or for stealth and even getting a numerical advantage.

Most powerful hatsu is arguablr and can't give a definite answer.

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: Thanks for your response. Who would give the most trouble to Illumi in your opinion? Also, do you think Illumi has much better stats than Morel and autopilot Shalnark? I'm curious what you base that off of.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JoshTaku

@theonewhoknocks: I see zazan giving him the most trouble. Basing that off of her fight against feitan whom she matched it speed (given it was apparently a rusty feitan).

Morel is most impressive as a tactician and fights incredibly well with others because of his versatile hatsu. Otherwise though, he is not a combat centric hunter which he himself admits. Illumi is still faster ans arguably stronger.

Autopilot shalnark I'd say will give illumi a bit of trouble if he manages to go autopilot. But given the context of your battle, illumi would not hesitate to use the corpses of other fallen combatants as needlemen. So, if it does come down between illumi and shalnark, illumi still has the numbers advantage and could use said needlemen to at least distract shalnark long enough to remove the needle that enables autopilot. Would be worse if he manages to make zazan a needleant.

We do not get much of an idea of just how powerful illumi is at full on serious mode but from what has been shown, he is extemely hard to beat as long as he has needlemen to control.

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers