Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Rules- 
-Morals Off 
-Win via K.o or Death 
-Current versions of both (Azula before she went crazy, Neji before he went Dead )
-Location below, fighters start off 15 feet apart 

Who wins? the Firebending Prodigy, or the Byakugan Genius? 

vs 
vs 

No Caption Provided
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By YoungChief

Neji with ease, pre-time skip included. If Ty Lee can do it (though Azula was caught off guard I admit) Neji sure as hell can

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman: Thanks for reminding me he's dead *cries a little* but he wins though

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nightflash

ever heard of animevice

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

As much as I hate to say it Azula wins. R.I.P. Neji :(

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@redbird3rdboywonder: I know, it was a sad day for me too....many a tear was shed.
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman: Indeed they were. It should've been Saskue instead

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungChief

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

As much as I hate to say it Azula wins. R.I.P. Neji :(

I don't see her getting past his 8 Trigrams rotation, and he's far faster than she is in combat speed, that's just pre-time skip Neji, post-time skip Neji can one-shot her with Vacuum Palm, it's invisible and fast as hell, she's not avoiding that

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: This.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: It should have been Neji uncle.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: I''d rather Saskue go before Hizashi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay. Better yet he should have just left with no one dying.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Well a war should have some deaths but 'm just disappointed with they way Neji was treated. He has a huge fanbase and yet we really saw nothing of him the entire series yet Kishi just decides to kill him off like that

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: So true. He probably would have been just as big a Itachi, but Kishimoto favor the Uchiha the most.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Yep. It's sad when you can see exactly how biased an author is towards characters. The story is suffering alot for it too

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Sasuke needs to be removed. Everything is handed to him on a silver platter. I swear if Guy or Kakashi dies, I'm going to punch a baby in the face.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yep, and it also why it contradicts it self.

@ImTheDamnBatman: Maybe not a baby in the face.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Hold on, Neji is dead!? Damn, I really need to catch up on Naruto

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImTheDamnBatman: Just fly to japan and punch Kishi in the face but I doubt Kakashi will die since he already died against Pein but I agree Saskue needs to go

@terry2012: Agreed and making Tobi Obito was one of the stupidest moves ever

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

No. It has to be a baby. And it has to be punched in the face.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jnr6Lil

I don't see how Neji is going to be able to counter Lightning.

And I'm glad Neji died. Ever since Jiraiya the series has gotten too comfortable when it came to killing off important characters as if they're scared to do it.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: It so obvious from the start. Plus he drag it out far to long and not mention it was already given away twice. Once in Kakashi Gaiden and when Kakashi first met Tobi and then say Obito.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

Azula.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil: But why Neji? It's not like he's actually done anything significant since the beginning not to mention we just had Shikamaru dad and Ino's dad both die, plus the 5 kage are completely wrecked, so why Neji?

@terry2012: Except we saw Obito die and then the explanation for how he survived was completely stupid. Madara said "It's almost as if the boulder passed right through you" which hintted towards Obito's Mangekyo ability which hadn't even been unlocked yet, so Kishi just threw something together

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder: Actually he hasn't done anything significant so kill him off.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil: There's alot of characters who haven't done anything worth mentioning since the beginning or at all *cough*Sakura*Cough* and yet they didn't kill her off. Kishimoto just doesn't know what he's doing. If the character's last name isn't Uchiha that character becomes expendable or tossed to the side like trash, even Naruto was tossed to the side in favor of Saskue for a while

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: That is what we thought when we saw him die, but we didn't actually see him die, so we only assume he did. When he fell down with the borders on top of him, we all thought it was over for him, but then a question came to my mind when Kakashi had woke up the Fourth Hokage was there. I ask myself why didn't they search for him instead of assuming he was dead? And that when I Knew he wasn't dead. Him running around as Tobi/Madara clearly gave away the story when I knew there was two people involved since Madara wasn't dead. Then you have Zetsu and the way he created is not to hard to make the connection with Tobi/Obito. And finally we have Itachi meeting with Madara, or so we thought and assume again. Itachi words were taking out of context when said Your still Alive. We only thought of Shisui, Madara, and Izuna, but never Obito. The last thing that gave it away was the fact that Obito wore a mask the whole time when Madara never ever wore a mask. This question should have been the first question to pop into our heads was why did Madara need a Mask to begin with just to strike fear into his enemies and only his body was damage and not his face?

What trick us was that we read into it to much and let our emotion took control. That is why we didn't see it the first time. For others whom did had to just wait it out.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: No we actually did see him die before Kishi retconned it. Remember after the boulder fell on him Obito was still alive to the point where he could still talk but he knew he was dieing which is why he gave Kakashi his sharingan as Kakashi's present for becoming a Jonin and right after Rin finished the surgery Obito died and Kakashi and Rin cried and the rest of the boulders fell on top of him, but the way Kishi has retconned it, it made it so that instead of dying Obito merely passed out(even though clearly he was dead from having his entire right side crushed but whatever) and that instead of the other boulders falling on top of him they merely passed right through him even though he hadn't even awakened his Mangekyo sharingan yet so it was a very poor explanation on Kishi's part and it contradicted everything we'd already saw well read previously before the reveal. Not to mention it was never said how long after the accident did Madara come along and "dig" Obtio out but not only that how could Madara even dig him out if he couldn't leave the cave with the Gedo Mazo in it because if he did he'd drop dead instantly

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Jnr6Lil: There's alot of characters who haven't done anything worth mentioning since the beginning or at all *cough*Sakura*Cough* and yet they didn't kill her off. Kishimoto just doesn't know what he's doing. If the character's last name isn't Uchiha that character becomes expendable or tossed to the side like trash, even Naruto was tossed to the side in favor of Saskue for a while

Sakura still has an important role not only as Tsunade's apprentice, but as a medic and a love interest to Naruto

And Naruto is tossed to the side in favor of Sasuke. I guaruantee Sasuke's going to end up being more powerful than not just Naruto but Madara & Obito

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins with ease

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay, But it wasn't Madara who dig out Obito. It was Zetus who dig out Obito. Remember he was there as well when the explanation was being given. Only he could leave the cave and not Madara.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil said:

Sakura still has an important role not only as Tsunade's apprentice, but as a medic and a love interest to Naruto

And Naruto is tossed to the side in favor of Sasuke. I guaruantee Sasuke's going to end up being more powerful than not just Naruto but Madara & Obito

Except the current chapter even contradicts that because while Sakura is back there standing in the crowd Hinata is at his side and is slowly becoming his major love interest and you are most like correct Kishi loves Saskue way too much and the story really is suffering for it.

@terry2012: That's right but that doesn't explain how Madara even knew he was there

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah that true. Or Maybe Zetsu found him while he was out and about when he comes across Obito.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012

@Nefarious: Why?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder: We won't know until the end of the war. Naruto still has love for Sakura (They should go out, I prefer them more as a couple and they have way better chemistry than Naruto-Hinata)

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SmoothJammin

I'm more pissed Shikaku died. He was finally given the spotlight as Jonin commander and chief strategist for the ninja alliance and the damn uchihas, they come and blow him all to hell. Shikamaru's been my favorite character since day one. If they kill him too I'm finished reading Naruto.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nefarious
@terry2012 said:

@Nefarious: Why?

She is more skilled in terms of H2H and her fire/lightning abilities. 
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By terry2012

@Nefarious: But not more skilled than Neji. Plus isn't lighting weak against wind attacks? if I recall Danzo use a wind sword to counter Sasuke Lighting sword. Plus Neji could block her bending the same way the girl did against her when she betray Azula. Neij element is wind. Azula doesn't have advantage there.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nefarious
@terry2012: She could outsmart him.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By terry2012

@Nefarious: I don't think so because Neji was praise a genius. Plus she can be come unstable and that will play apart in this. Like she when she was facing Zuko. She outsmarted by Katara. Don't see her getting around Neji Byakugan and his rotation.

Avatar image for worldmindnovaforce
WorldmindNovaForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji should win here. He has a great defense and a deadly offense.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nefarious
@terry2012: Hmmmm, good point.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By terry2012

@Nefarious: Thanks.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nefarious
@terry2012: Your welcome.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@Jnr6Lil said:

Except the current chapter even contradicts that because while Sakura is back there standing in the crowd Hinata is at his side and is slowly becoming his major love interest and you are most like correct Kishi loves Saskue way too much and the story really is suffering for it.

@terry2012: That's right but that doesn't explain how Madara even knew he was there

To be honest, I'm kind of tired of the Obito/Madara/Shinobi War arc. It's been the longest arc in the manga, and is just dragging on at this point, I have a feeling the manga might actually end soon, maybe after the inevitable Naruto v Sasuke final match. Although, I think a spinoff that could maybe focus on the next generation like Konohamaru could be interesting, or show an older Naruto as Hokage and his adventures.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012

@The Stegman: True.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghost_rider1
@redbird3rdboywonder

@terry2012: Yep. It's sad when you can see exactly how biased an author is towards characters. The story is suffering alot for it too

Ur right....after neji died I cursed kishimoto....we saw nothing of how strong neji really was. In part 1 he was the strongest leaf genin. In part 2 he was the only one strong enough to become jonin.....yet we didn't see how powerful he really was or how powerful he could have been. I hate Kishimoto for killing neji the way he did. But neji wins this fight regardless
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By terry2012

@ghost_rider1: True.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@The Stegman: I predict Kakashi & Guy killing Obito, Naruto then moves on to Sasuke and somehow manages to redeem him (Sasuke is one of the Trio, Unless they'res big money to be made off of it, they not killing Sasuke). The two than team up to destroy Madara, & Naruto becomes the new Hokage with Hinata as his girlfriend (Sakura could be his girlfriend also, she's still a strrong canidate), while Sasuke is sent into exile, but this time Sakura decides to leave with him.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Nefarious
@terry2012: She could outsmart him.
That's absurb....she can't outsmart neji.....she doesn't come close.....and the byakugan will see every move she make with GREAT detail. As soon as azula bring this to a h2h fight. Neji will kill her with ONE gentle fist attack to her heart. She stands no chance