Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@joewell-Red X

@mythologico4-Azula

@darkraiden-Jimmy Neutron

@superdrummer -Spook

Azula woke up. She was lying on her back, in an unfamiliar street. She stood up.

"What is this? How did I get here?"

"I was wondering the same thing myself, lady," said a voice behind her.

Azula spun around and released a bolt of flame from her hand. "WHO ARE YOU?!"

The boy, who dodged the fire bolt, said "Relax! Quite a temper... well anyway, my name is Red X. Who are you?"

"I am princess Azula, daughter of the Great Ozai. Where am I, Red X?"

"You're in Gotham."

"Goth... what?"

"Gotham. It's a city."

Azula wanted to reply, but was interrupted by the sound of a round hovercraft, flying above her head. The hovercraft landed between Azula and Red X. Inside the hovercraft were a kid with weird hair and a blond man with cloth covering his eyes.

"We challenge you to a fight. Two weeks. This street."

And with that, they were gone. Azula looked at Red X. He shrugged. "I guess it's on, then. You and me versus those two weirdoes."

"I shall burn them alive," murmured Azula.

Setting:

The fight will take place in this street (ignore the police), at 9 pm:

No Caption Provided

Each team starts on another side of the street. The two team members start side by side, facing the other team.

There are no pedestrians or cars in the street.

Other rules:

• As stated, each team has 2 weeks prep.
  • No outside help.
  • All combatants must specify the equipment they'd be using in this fight (STANDARD GEAR ONLY).
  • Fight to the goddamn death madafakaz!!

Good luck and have fun! :D

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joewell911

Ohhhh.

@darkraiden@superdrummer

Could anyone tell me Spooks powers? Can't find anything on the wiki

Anyways my intro will be up in a bit

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SuperDrummer

@the_red_viper Is jimmy allowed to invent things specifically for the fight, if it takes his prep time?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkRaiden

As stated, each team has 2 weeks prep.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

@the_red_viper

Anyways, standard equipment Jimmy has on him at all times (generally):

Laser pen

GoddardHypno-ray

Shrink Ray

Cheese Ray

Brain Drain

Hovercar/board

Hypercube - near infinite storage (if allowed could carry literally every piece of tech Jimmy has among other things)

Jet pack

And with 2 weeks of prep, he could easily go get bro-bot to help as well.

What do these 2 weeks of prep involve? Can Jimmy create new tech or visit his lab and access his other inventions?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SuperDrummer

@joewell said:

Ohhhh.

@darkraiden@superdrummer

Could anyone tell me Spooks powers? Can't find anything on the wiki

Anyways my intro will be up in a bit

I'll have my analysis up when I can

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper Is jimmy allowed to invent things specifically for the fight, if it takes his prep time?

Nope. Only things he commonly uses in the series.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

@the_red_viper

Laser pen

GoddardHypno-ray

Shrink Ray

Cheese Ray

Brain Drain

Hovercar/board

Hypercube - near infinite storage (if allowed could carry literally every piece of tech Jimmy has among other things)

Jet pack

What do these 2 weeks of prep involve? Can Jimmy create new tech or visit his lab and access his other inventions?

No outside help, no inventing new sh!t, no taking the entire goddamn lab with you.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

good luck guise

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

My Character is

Red X

No Caption Provided

A Thief from the Teen Titans TV show that stole one of Robin's suit. He has bunches of gadgets in the suit and is a good enough hand to hand combatant to keep up with Robin.

Here he will have His Suit and Belt with lots of Xenothium and his X-Cycle.

Suit, Gadgets, and Weaponry

X-Cycle: A motorcycle first used in Revved up by X. He has shown great skill when riding this and can actually fight from it.

Suit: The suit he stole from Robin. It has hundreds of gadgets in it that will be shown below

Feats:

In the 3 or so episodes he was in, he was a complete badass. Lets watch

Loading Video...

Here's him soloing the Titans by himself. Proving his awesome combt skills and vast weaponry.

Loading Video...

Beating Robin, a master H2H fighter.

Loading Video...

Full episode he was in. Shows the two above as well as others.

From 9:00 to 11:00 he shows he can take the Titans again. 11:30 to 12:40 he shows his agility. 20:00 to 21:30 shows that he can destroy fodder ( that captured the Titans ) and can work well with others.

Loading Video...

13:30 to 15:00 he fights Robin on a moving motorcycle

18:00 to 20:00 Takes a bomb to the face and destroys the other opponents

Battle Plan:

Will be up when I know who Spook is

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

@the_red_viper

Laser pen

GoddardHypno-ray

Shrink Ray

Cheese Ray

Brain Drain

Hovercar/board

Jet pack

No outside help, no inventing new sh!t, no taking the entire goddamn lab with you.

So....what are my limits on prep? Can I, for instance, take the N-men powers or superspeed shoes with me to the battle after fixing their problems?

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SuperDrummer

Spook

Spook is the most unique character in the mistborn series as far as abilities, so I'll try my best to make everything clear, but I might miss one or two things.

Tin

Tin users have superhuman senses in every respect. Sight, Taste, Hearing, Sight, and Touch are are boosted to extreme levels. Users can use it to different degrees, but most avoid flaring it, which enhances your abilities even farther at the cost of senses becoming potentially overwhelming. Generally speaking, the enhancement is enough to make anyone the perfect spy. But Spook takes it one farther.

Spook is the only confirmed Savant in the series, which happens when you overuse your ability. You become reliant on it, yet you also are better at using the ability. His senses are now ridiculous, to the point of feeling the vibrations of someone breathing through a door, hearing heartbeats, and wearing cloth over his eyes so that light isn't blinding.

Pg131 Line 1 – Pg132 Line 12

Sure enough, he caught a rustling motion in a window a few buildings down. His ears caught the sound of footsteps in another building. The street ahead of him was being watched.

Spook turned aside. While the sentries were very careful to watch the alleyway, they unintentionally left another avenue open: their own buildings. Spook crept to the right, moving on feet that could feel each pebble beneath them, listening with ears that could hear a man’s increased breathing as he spotted something unusual. He rounded the outside of a building, turning away from the watchful eyes, and entered a dead-end alleyway on the other side. There he lay a hand against the wall of the building.

There were vibrations inside the room; it was occupied, so he moved on. The next room alerted him immediately, as he heard whispered voices inside. The third room, however, gave him nothing. No vibrations of motion. No whispers. Not even the muted thudding of a heartbeat—something he could sometimes hear, if the air was still enough. Taking a deep breath, Spook quietly worked open the window lock and slipped inside.

It was a sleeping chamber, empty as he had anticipated. He’d never come through this particular room before. His heart thumped as he closed the shutters, then slipped across the floor. Despite the near-total darkness, he had no problem seeing the in the room. It barely seemed dim to him.

Outside the room, he found a more familiar hallway. He easily snuck past two guard rooms, where men watched the street outside. There was a thrill in doing these infiltrations. Spook was in one of the Citizen’s own guardhouses, steps away from large amounts of armed soldiers. They should have taken care to guard their own building better.

He crept up the stairs, making his way to a small, rarely used room on the third floor. He checked for vibrations, then slipped inside. The austere chamber was piled with a mound of extra bedrolls and a dusty stack of uniforms. Spook smiled as he moved across the floor, stepping carefully and quietly, his highly sensitive toes able to feel loose, squeaky, or warped boards. He sat down on the windowsill itself, confident that nobody outside would be able to see well enough to spot him.

The Citizen’s house lay a few yards away. Quellion decried ostentation, and had chosen for his headquarters a structure of modest size. It had probably once been a minor nobleman’s home, and had only a small yard, which Spook could easily see into from his vantage. The building itself glowed, light streaking from every crack and window. It was as if the building were filled with some awesome power, and on the verge of bursting.

But then, that was just the way that Spook’s overflared tin made him see any building that had lights on.

Hemalurgy

Through complete chance, he gained the power of Pewter through Hemalurgy, which grants him super strength, durability, speed, balance, healing (Not fast enough to be of use in this tournament), and most importantly to Spook, the ability to overcome sensory intake. That being said, although he isn't a true pewter user, and has these abilities to a lesser degree, he constantly flares it (Although he doesn't have it long enough to become a Savant). This is enough to dent helmets, break down doors on accident, and easily rip out boards that are nailed over a window.

Fighting Ability

Although he is not really a fighter, he has some training with the criminal underworld's best fighters. His lack of experience often shows, but his proficiency also allows him to duel wield dueling canes, as well as blades of varying size/shape/material proficiently. Tin also gives him a precognition ability, as he can feel vibrations in the ground, vibrations in the air, and hear heartbeats. Before he gained his Pewter, he was still capable of (With interference in the other side's favor) facing a squad of trained soldiers, including two pewter users. He eventually lost, yet the only reason he did was through the pewter users withholding their abilities until he had already shown he was capable of winning otherwise.

Pg155 Line17 – Pg158 Line 26

Fine, Spook thought, charging the nearest group of soldiers. If he could get through them, he could reach a ramp up, perhaps disappear into the alley between the buildings above.

Swords scrapped from scabbards. Behind Spook, people cried out in shock. He reached into the rugged tears of his cloak and whipped forth his dueling cane.

And than he was among them.

Spook wasn’t a warrior, not really. He’d trained with Ham, of course—Clubs had insisted that his nephew knew how to defend himself. However, the crew’s true warriors had always been their Mistborn, Vin and Kelsier, with Ham—as a pewterarm—providing brute force as necessary.

Yet, Spook had spent a lot of time training lately, and while doing so he had discoveredsomething interesting. He had something that Vin and Kelsier could never have had; a blurring array of sensory details that his body could instinctively use. He could feel disturbances in the air, sense tremors in the floor, and could know how close people were simply by how close their heartbeats sounded.

He was no mistborn, but he was still very dangerous. He felt a soft wind, and knew a sword was swinging for him. He ducked. He felt a footstep on the ground, and knew someone was attacking from the side. He stepped away. It was almost like having Atium.

Sweat flew from his brow as he spun, and he cracked his dueling cane into the back of one soldier’s head. The man fell—Spook’s weapon was crafted of the finest hardwood. But just to be certain, he brought the butt of the weapon down on the fallen man’s temple, knocking him out of the battle for good.

He heard someone grunt beside him—soft, yet telling. Spook whipped his weapon to the side and smacked it against the attacking soldier’s forearm. The bones broke, and the soldier cried out, dropping his weapon. Spook rapped him on the head. Then, Spook spun, lifting his cane to block the third soldier’s strike.

Steel met wood, and the steel won, Spook’s weapon breaking. However, it stopped the sword long enough for spook to duck away and grab a fallen warrior’s sword. It was different from the swords he’d practiced with—the men of Urteau preferred long, thin blades. Still, Spook only had one soldier left—If he could cut the man down, he’d be free.

Spook’s opponent seemed to realize he had the advantage. If Spook ran, it would expose his back to attack. However, if Spook stayed, he’d soon be overwhelmed. The soldier circled warily, trying to stall for time.

So, Spook attacked. He raised his blade, trusting in his enhanced senses to compensate for the difference in training. The soldier raised his weapon to parry as Spook swung.

Spook’s sword froze in the air.

(To help get all this up faster, I’m going to skip the next bit, in short someone was pushing against the metal of the sword.)

Spook dropped the weapon, letting it fly out of his hands, then threw himself to the ground. He felt a draft of an enemy sword swinging overhead, narrowly missing him. His own weapon clanged to the ground a short distance from him, it ringing loud to his ears.

He didn’t have time to gather his breath; he could only push himself up to dodge the soldier’s follow up blow. Fortunately, Spook wasn’t wearing any metal that Quellion could push against to influence the fight any farther. That was a habbit Spook was glad he never lost.

The only choice was to run. He couldn’t fight, not with an Allomancer interfering. He turned while the soldier prepared another swing. Then, Spook threw himself forward, getting inside the soldier’s guard. He ducked under the man’s arm and dashed to the side, hoping to run past and leave the soldier confused.

Something caught his foot.

Spook spun. At first he assumed Quellion was Pulling on him somehow. Then he saw the soldier on the ground—the first one he’d dropped—had grabbed his foot.

I hit that man in the head twice! Spook thought in frustration. There is no way he’s still conscious!

The hand squeezed his foot, yanking Spook backward with an inhuman strength. With strength like that, the man had to be a Thug—a pewter burner, like thug.
Spook was in serious trouble.

Spook kicked, managing to break free, then stumbled to his feet. But a thug would be able to run faster, and farther, than Spook.

Two Allomancers, counting the Citizen himself, Spook thought. Somebody isn’t as disdainful of noble blood as he claims!

The two soldiers advanced on him. Yelling in frustration—hearing his own heart thump like a pounding drum—Spook threw himself at the Thug and grappled the man, taking him by surprise. In that moment of confusion, Spook swung him around, using the Thug’s body as a shield to protect himself from the third soldier.

He hadn’t counted on the Citizen’s brutal training. Quellion always spoke of sacrifice and necessity. Apparently, this philosophy extended to the soldiers, for the man rammed his weapon straight through his friend’s back, piercing his heart and driving his weapon directly into Spook’s chest. It was a move only a man with the strength and precision of a Thug could have performed.

With Pewter, his fighting power becomes exponentially greater. In moments, he was capable of defeating an entire squad of soldiers with no difficulty at all whatsoever.

(Again, more pages soon, I have to do it by hand so its kind of slow)

Misc.

Planning

Like most in the criminal underground, he is a capable planner. He was in Kelsier's original crew, and thus helped to overthrow an immortal god king. Once put to the challenge, he was capable of surpassing the original crew members, and overthrew a government in a mere week

Turning off Tin

In highly extreme cases, he is capable of turning off his tin abilities, and thus cannot feel any pain. This has proven to be able to, with a stab wound in his chest without pewter, allow him to walk through a burning building with only mild discomfort, even though he was nearly charred. This does NOT increase his durability, but can increase his pain threshold, at the cost of his senses.

Stealth

Spook has shown to be an exceptional scout and infiltrator, being able to sneak past obligators (The god king's 'priests') from the age of eight. He is now capable of sneaking past nearly any defenses.

Mind Stability

He has shown to resist the power of a dark deity's manipulation, as well as having endless experience with those that can control his emotions.

Eastern Street Slang

Having the talking of the weird the way. (I have a weird way of talking)

Equipment

Vials of metal: Like most Allomancers, he keeps enough metal to sustain his abilities for 24 hours when not going directly into danger

Dueling Canes: He has dueling canes made of the finest hardwood, which are capable of smashing skulls, and can stop swords if used correctly (Which he has)

Glass Daggers: He carries two glass daggers, and has shown to be proficient with them.

Specks/Cloth: He wears glasses with cloth over them, so that he can see more efficiently (The sun is blinding to him otherwise)

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

somebody had to say that, right?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

We should tell @dondave that you're stealing his thing =P

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SuperDrummer

@joewell@mythologico4 Btw, the first move goes to you guys as far as I am concerned.

But It's probably smart to let Raiden get his gear together first.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 the_red_viper  Moderator

@darkraiden: You can only use standard gear (as far as I recall the things you've listed earlier were OK).

You can use the prep for many things. Use your imagination.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

@the_red_viper

Placeholder for strategy

Check PM for strategy to Ok and add to it,

Strategy:

In the two weeks of prep time, Jimmy goes online and finds out all the information he can on Red X, including his fight with the Titans (since we're in Gotham) and maybe finds out about Azula's fire powers, depending on how The_Red_Viper rules it. And Spook uses his resources to find info as well.

In these two weeks, Jimmy uses the time to transform the Hypno Ray into a widespread AOE attack as well as the visual effect it already is and does the same with the Shrink Ray. He also fixes the brain drain allowing it to stop at a fixed point and makes Spook as smart as Jimmy (possibly up to having TK and TP powers if we feel it's necessary and if it's allowed).

Now for battle:

1. Beforehand Jimmy shrinks himself using the shrink ray and hides in the hypercube, wearing his jetpack and having his hypnoray on him.

2. Spook uses stealth to try to incapacitate the two other members, regardless Jimmy flies out of the hypno ray, small, nearly unnoticeable and moving too fast to counter and hypno-rays the first member of the other team (most likely Red X) into fighting his own teammate and considering Jimmy and Spook as allies

3. Jimmy returns to size and allows Spook and Red X to take out Azula 2 on 1 and is ready with his laser pen and Hypno Ray just in case.

4. If things go to absolute worst ever, Jimmy uses his shrink ray to grow over 400ft tall and crushes Azula.

@superdrummer @the_red_viper @

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimuspalm said:

This should be good

We should tell @dondave that you're stealing his thing =P

Lol, I'm cool with it

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mythologico4

@darkraiden: What can you tell me about Jimmy? How good is he with preparation? And what gear would he bring to battle?

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mythologico4

@darkraiden: So basically he's bringing: laser pen, shrink ray, cheese ray, brain drain, hovercar/board, jet pack and hypercube, right? What are the effects of cheese ray, shrink ray, hovercar and brain drain?

I'll post about Azula in a couple minutes

Edit: Looks like Comicvine is having some doublepost problems lol

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to have to leave for a couple hours, just so you know.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So basically he's bringing: laser pen, shrink ray, cheese ray, brain drain, hovercar/board, jet pack and hypercube, right? What are the effects of cheese ray, shrink ray, hovercar and brain drain?

I'll post about Azula in a couple minutes

Edit: Looks like Comicvine is having some doublepost problems lol

They're all self explanatory and do both what's in the title and the reverse generally. But.....I'm not sure your characters would know that in this battle. Jimmy'd be pretty hard to find too much info on unless you got directly to Carl and Sheen

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper

Placeholder for strategy

Strategy:

In the two weeks of prep time, Jimmy goes online and finds out all the information he can on Red X, including his fight with the Titans (since we're in Gotham) and maybe finds out about Azula's fire powers, depending on how The_Red_Viper rules it. And Spook uses his resources to find info as well.

In these two weeks, Jimmy uses the time to transform the Hypno Ray into a widespread AOE attack as well as the visual effect it already is and does the same with the Shrink Ray. He also fixes the brain drain allowing it to stop at a fixed point and makes Spook as smart as Jimmy (possibly up to having TK and TP powers if we feel it's necessary and if it's allowed).

How would info of Red X or Azula be on the internet? ( its in Gotham so the real life internet doesn't apply ) Azula is in a time before internet and X couldn't even be found be the Titans who have 2 master minds on the team.

Has he done that before? Is there a video you can give of it? Remember, you can't make things that haven't been made before.

Now for battle:

1. Beforehand Jimmy shrinks himself using the shrink ray and hides in the hypercube, wearing his jetpack and having his hypnoray on him.

2. Spook uses stealth to try to incapacitate the two other members, regardless Jimmy flies out of the hypno ray, small, nearly unnoticeable and moving too fast to counter and hypno-rays the first member of the other team (most likely Red X) into fighting his own teammate and considering Jimmy and Spook as allies

3. Jimmy returns to size and allows Spook and Red X to take out Azula 2 on 1 and is ready with his laser pen and Hypno Ray just in case.

4. If things go to absolute worst ever, Jimmy uses his shrink ray to grow over 400ft tall and crushes Azula.

It was said in the OP they're meeting for a battle, so I'm not sure stealth is an option.

Again can you post videos of the hypno ray in use? How small will he be? Red X has dodged Starfires starbolts in mid air and Cyborg's cannon with ease. I think he'll be able to avoid it.

When he does X will simply slap him out the air, it shouldn't be too hard since he's just sitting there ( or hovering there ) with the hypno ray. If he tries to grow X will stick him to the ground with a sticky X as he did to Starfire, then finish him ( X-blade, X-explosive, electric grab, ect )

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mythologico4

Azula

No Caption Provided

Azula is the Princess of Fire Nation, daughter of Fire Lord Ozai and Ursa, and the younger sister of Zuko. She is one of the most powerful and skilled firebenders of all, considered a prodigy of firebending, being the only one in the entire Avatarverse (besides dragons) able to create blue fire. Azula is also able of generating lighting, is an expert tactician and showed great mastery of hand to hand combat, being able to easily avoid two master benders, Aang and Toph, while powerless during the Day of Black Sun.

Since she was young she showed great proficiency in firebending and studied at the Royal Fire Academy, where she also learned hand to hand combat. Apparently she also skilled with throwing and hidden weapons like Mai, seeing that she threatened to use them in the Day of Black Sun, but never really used them.

Abilities

Firebending: Azula is one of the most powerful firebenders of the whole Avatarverse, seeing as in multiple occasions she defeated the Avatar Aang. Azula is also skilled enough to fight both Aang and Zuko at the same time. She is also the only known bender to be able to generate blue fire, which is considered much more intense than the usual red, orange and yellow fire used by bender

Lightning Generation: Azula was the first person on the show to display the ability to generate lightning, which she used to easily break earth barriers and even to kill the Avatar while in Avatar State, which would have resulted in the end of Avatars if Aang wasn't later revived by Katara

Hand to Hand Combat and Agility: Azula showed great mastery of hand to hand combat and evasive abilities, as she was able to easily avoid Aang and Toph while powerless during the Day of Black Sun. She was also able to fight Zuko and also defeat Suki and the Kyoshi Warriors, with the help of Ty Lee and Mai, capable of easily avoiding all of Suki's attacks. Azula showed to be able to easily perform Parkour movements and is even capable of holding her body horizontally only using her hands.

Strategist: Azula is a master strategist, being able to quickly discover her enemies weaknesses and create counter-strategies for them. She was able to enter and conquer the city of Ba Sing Se, something no one was ever able to accomplish, not even her uncle Iroh.

Gear

Hidden Weapons: Although never using them in offensive way, Azula seemed to carry one with her and already used them to hold herself on a earth wall, evading from falling in an abyss

Mongoose Dragon: A Fire Nation reptile used by Azula, Mai and Ty Lee during the episode The Chase. I believe it must not be off limits, since if only grants a speed boost and the ability to walk on water

Strategy

With two weeks of preparation, Azula and Red X will have plenty of time to train their skills and teamwork. Azula doesn't hesitates on killing, seeing as she killed Aang with lightning by the time he got into Avatar State.

Red X showed great agility and hand to hand skills, plus his gadgets, like shurikens, explosives, and the X shape restraint, which he used on several occasions to block/incapacitate the Teen Titans. He showed great accuracy with his gadgets, and unless Jimmy has good evasive skills, with or without jet pack, Red X is going to eventually hit him.

While Red X fights Jimmy, Azula attacks Spook with firebending, which like Superdrummer said, although he showed proficiency in combat, he isn't really a fighter, and Azula should be able to tag him quickly, specially when she can use her firebending as AoE, making it even more difficult for Spook to evade.

Eventually, Azula goes to help Red X again't Jimmy, both showed great agility, we should be enough to avoid Jimmy's gadgets. Although he has a jetpack, he can't really keep evading Red X's gadgets, fire blasts and lightning for long, and will eventually be defeated aswell

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@darkraiden said:

@the_red_viper

Placeholder for strategy

Strategy:

How would info of Red X or Azula be on the internet? ( its in Gotham so the real life internet doesn't apply ) Azula is in a time before internet and X couldn't even be found be the Titans who have 2 master minds on the team.

Has he done that before? Is there a video you can give of it? Remember, you can't make things that haven't been made before.

Now for battle:

It was said in the OP they're meeting for a battle, so I'm not sure stealth is an option.

Again can you post videos of the hypno ray in use? How small will he be? Red X has dodged Starfires starbolts in mid air and Cyborg's cannon with ease. I think he'll be able to avoid it.

When he does X will simply slap him out the air, it shouldn't be too hard since he's just sitting there ( or hovering there ) with the hypno ray. If he tries to grow X will stick him to the ground with a sticky X as he did to Starfire, then finish him ( X-blade, X-explosive, electric grab, ect )

There should be info on Red X somewhere on the internet, whether news stories or videos of his break-ins and fights with the Titans (remember security cameras) or even on the Titan's computer which Jimmy could either go up to them nicely and ask or just hack it.

As for Hypno ray, check this line "Jimmy uses the time to transform the Hypno Ray into a widespread AOE attack" this meaning 20m.

As for how small, depending on his analysis of Red X's fights, either as small as a fly or microscopic small and remember, he has a jet pack, he's not just gonna be sitting there ready to be attacked, and Red X will be fighting Spook at the time, it's highly unlikely he will even see Jimmy. A sticky X is countered by the laser pen (not that it'd hit Jimmy). Starfire's bolts and Cyborg's beams aren't that impressive speedwise in the cartoon, if it was comics, then Red X would probably not be able to be picked, so we can't use that either, and neither have anything to do with dodging an AOE hypnoray that isn't even visible (it doesn't shoot a visible beam or anything) shot by a nearly impossible to see boy.

And I'm not sure what you want to prove/want to know if he's done before, can you clarify?

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

As for how small, depending on his analysis of Red X's fights, either as small as a fly or microscopic small and remember, he has a jet pack, he's not just gonna be sitting there ready to be attacked, and Red X will be fighting Spook at the time, it's highly unlikely he will even see Jimmy.

Jimmy may get small with the ray, but he cannot use it until the fight starts, and even if he uses it by the time the fight starts, Red X and Azula will already have seen Jimmy, which means they will at least have a notion of where he is by the time he gets small. That being said, getting small only means he will be even more damaged if Azula hits him, which she can easily do using an AoE fire blast, she already has notion of where he is, AoE completes the job and burns Jimmy.

As for Hypno ray, check this line "Jimmy uses the time to transform the Hypno Ray into a widespread AOE attack" this meaning 20m.

Assuming Jimmy doesn't go for the Shrink Ray by the beggining of the fight and decides to use Hypno Ray instead. I don't remember Jimmy ever showing a reaction or speed feat for using his gadgets, meaning Azula could simply spam fire bolts or lightning at Jimmy before he could use the ray

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

True, but not Azula. And it doesn't say we know the names of our opponents, so how are you gonna look him up?

But that would be making it different/making a new gadget which he can't do.

See above for reasons of no info. How fast is the jetpack? Red X has been able to tag better. Azula can handle Spook, and X knows there will be 2 people.

So X will look for Jimmy who will be in the air and super small correct? If Jimmy attacks he'll give away his location and X will throw a sticky X. The laser pen won't be big enough to stop the X. They're at very least as fast as an arrow. And he dodged several in mid air. So anything Jimmy throws out should be dodgeable.

I'm asking for videos of an AOE hypno ray being used by Jimmy.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@darkraiden:

True, but not Azula. And it doesn't say we know the names of our opponents, so how are you gonna look him up?

But that would be making it different/making a new gadget which he can't do.

See above for reasons of no info. How fast is the jetpack? Red X has been able to tag better. Azula can handle Spook, and X knows there will be 2 people.

So X will look for Jimmy who will be in the air and super small correct? If Jimmy attacks he'll give away his location and X will throw a sticky X. The laser pen won't be big enough to stop the X. They're at very least as fast as an arrow. And he dodged several in mid air. So anything Jimmy throws out should be dodgeable.

I'm asking for videos of an AOE hypno ray being used by Jimmy.

1. I can understand no info on Azula, but Red X will be pretty obvious, plus just cross referencing his picture isn't hard at all for Jimmy.

2. Red X won't see Jimmy attack, Hypno Ray's not visible by Human eyes, and he won't see Jimmy because he'll be looking for human sized Jimmy to attack from behind or something.

3. AOE Hypno ray has been approved by @the_red_viper as something feasible for Jimmy to do given his smarts, past, inventions, etc. It's just lucky for you, I'm not allowed to use Jimmy's other gear. As for videos, I can't at the moment given where/what computer I'm on so that'll have to wait.

4. What is a new gadget? You're not specifying which one

5. The laser pen will burn throw the goo is what I mean.

6. Jimmy has dodged projectiles before and even a T-rex charging at him full speed

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

As for how small, depending on his analysis of Red X's fights, either as small as a fly or microscopic small and remember, he has a jet pack, he's not just gonna be sitting there ready to be attacked, and Red X will be fighting Spook at the time, it's highly unlikely he will even see Jimmy.

Jimmy may get small with the ray, but he cannot use it until the fight starts, and even if he uses it by the time the fight starts, Red X and Azula will already have seen Jimmy, which means they will at least have a notion of where he is by the time he gets small. That being said, getting small only means he will be even more damaged if Azula hits him, which she can easily do using an AoE fire blast, she already has notion of where he is, AoE completes the job and burns Jimmy.

Assuming Jimmy doesn't go for the Shrink Ray by the beggining of the fight and decides to use Hypno Ray instead. I don't remember Jimmy ever showing a reaction or speed feat for using his gadgets, meaning Azula could simply spam fire bolts or lightning at Jimmy before he could use the ray

Prep is prep, meaning Jimmy can start small, same way he can prep a shield or something similar if I was allowed to use such devices. Azula IC usually doesn't spam and would have no reason to in this fight given what Jimmy looks like, she's aggressive, but also fights as a counter fighter sometimes. She's also one who goes close range many times.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. Ok

2. Well I didn't know that. But if he's the size of a fly he's still visible, and Azula's attack would still hit you

3. But he also said you couldn't make anything new, unless a AOE Hypno ray has been used before it he can't bring it. Ok, i can wait

4. AOE Hypno ray, if it hasn't been used before. I'm not sure

5. He can pull it out and turn it on all before it hits him? ( in 2 seconds at most )

6. As in? Thats wouldn't be as fast as any of X's projectiles ( arrowsish, possible faster )

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mythologico4

@darkraiden said:

Prep is prep, meaning Jimmy can start small, same way he can prep a shield or something similar if I was allowed to use such devices.

No, actually when talking about preparation, it means Jimmy would have time to research/create devices, but would only be able to use them after the fight starts, the same way Invisible Woman would only create her force fields after the starts, even if she had preparation, for example. Jimmy would only be able to use devices before the beggining of the fight if OP stated so.

Azula IC usually doesn't spam and would have no reason to in this fight given what Jimmy looks like, she's aggressive, but also fights as a counter fighter sometimes. She's also one who goes close range many times.

Azula never goes hand to hand before knowing her opponents skills, the only times where she went H2H, was either because she already knew her opponents, or because she didn't have another choise, like when she was powerless. Azula is strategic and always keeps a safe distance in her fights.

Azula does spam, but she examines her opponents skills when she enters in a fight. Her last fight with Zuko was all about spamming fire/lightning and AoE. Given to morals off, which was stated on the main thread, I do not see why she wouldn't simply replicate this in order to defeat her adversaries more quickly

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Prep is prep, meaning Jimmy can start small, same way he can prep a shield or something similar if I was allowed to use such devices.

No, actually when talking about preparation, it means Jimmy would have time to research/create devices, but would only be able to use them after the fight starts, the same way Invisible Woman would only create her force fields after the starts, even if she had preparation, for example. Jimmy would only be able to use devices before the beggining of the fight if OP stated so.

Azula IC usually doesn't spam and would have no reason to in this fight given what Jimmy looks like, she's aggressive, but also fights as a counter fighter sometimes. She's also one who goes close range many times.

Azula never goes hand to hand before knowing her opponents skills, the only times where she went H2H, was either because she already knew her opponents, or because she didn't have another choise, like when she was powerless. Azula is strategic and always keeps a safe distance in her fights.

Azula does spam, but she examines her opponents skills when she enters in a fight. Her last fight with Zuko was all about spamming fire/lightning and AoE. Given to morals off, which was stated on the main thread, I do not see why she would simply replicate this in order to defeat her adversaries more quickly

OP approved the strategy, he was in the PM, I asked him and he said it was fine to start small, and in the cube, etc. before the match started. That's what prep usually is, being prepared before the fight starts.

Also, quick note, with Spook being now a super genius, Jimmy can also relay to him the Cheese Ray which can and will oneshot anyone it hits and turn them into......cheese. If it's approved for use of course.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said: I reread all of Red_Vipers comments in this thread and none of them said Jimmy could start the fight small.

Nope. Only things he commonly uses in the series.

You can use the prep for many things. Use your imagination.

Again, never stated Jimmy could start the fight small. And no, preparation does not mean that. Preparation means people can research, train, create gadgets, etc for the given time, not that they can use their gadgets before the fight starts.

Lets suppose Reed Richards, Dr. Doom or Batman are given preparation on an specific thread. Reed with preparation was able to create gadgets to defeat Galactus. If he or anyone else could use his gadgets before the fight starts, there simply would be no battle at all, Reed would use his gadget to kill/defeat his opponent before the fight even started. Preparation doesn't like that. Jimmy can only use gadgets before the beggining of the fight if OP stated so, which didn't happen.

I'm also yet to see how Jimmy would be able to use any of his gadgets before getting burned/electrocuted by Azula. Besides being a genius, IIRC Jimmy is an ordinary kid with stats from a kid. How is he going to react faster than two trained and skilled fighters that have morals off, will no hesitate to kill and can spam AoE and attacks that would one shot Jimmy?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mythologico4Of Course you can use items on yourself during prep you just can't do anything to your opponent @darkraiden on the other hand has broken multiple rules.

The hypno ray is mind control which shouldn't be allowed

The jet pack is against the transportation rules when only animals where allowed

Growing to over 400 feet breaks the strength limit.

If you are going to discuss rulings I recommend you do it in the match PM

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Right, thanks for clarifying that :)

Yes, like you said you can't use them on your opponent, but I do think there are some occasions where you can't use on yourself either before the battle starts. Anyway, this has been discussed for some time already, and it's running out of the thread's main focus. Thanks for the comment.

Like you also said, some of the gadgets would also be off limits, so that should be reviewed aswell.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, I'm back. So, first things first, @darkraiden I would love to know what type of cheese his ray turns things into, as well as its limitations. It could do for a very effective strategy. If nothing else, it would make a wonderful distraction. I won't adjust the plan too much, but it depends on the cheese ray.

Spook will not be able to take both of these H2H experts simultaneously. That is simple fact. He will be a pain in the a$$ to either of them individually though, and will be able to hold his own for a short amount of time when it comes down to a 2v1 before having to retreat/rely on an ally, and even then will escape with injuries. Retreat will most likely be Spook's preferred course of action at the encounter, if necessary holding off the enemies long enough for Jimmy to escape into his cube.

Here is what I propose will go down during the prep time.

1) Spying. Simple as that. This is Spook's specialty. I understand if this isn't allowed, but it is extremely likely that this will occur otherwise. In fact, in the OP, there were intorductions:

The boy, who dodged the fire bolt, said "Relax! Quite a temper... well anyway, my name is Red X. Who are you?"

"I am princess Azula, daughter of the Great Ozai. Where am I, Red X?"

He would have heard that. Otherwise, it would take him 4-5 days to learn about them (I am saying that with full knowledge of both of these characters and their abilities to... disappear.)

2) Jimmy makes him into a genius, which would presumably give him a photographic memory.

3) Scout out the city. Realistically, this would take a couple days as well, Gotham is a rather large city, and even with his street-smart background and enhanced senses, merely traveling through the entire place will take a while.

4) Shrink Jimmy. This is vital to the plan, as he will get slaughtered by any of these three in actual combat. As you said, he won't use any vehicles, although I believe it is within reason to use the cube once the battle starts, as long as Spook carries it.

BATTLE PLAN:

Jimmy is put in the cube, Spook grabs the cube and escapes into the memorized city. He is faster than Azula, and most likely Red X, and will most likely escape without trouble. Depending on your reaction, I will adjust the plan.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mythologico4

@superdrummer: We would need to check with the OP if Jimmy can enter the cube, because I believe it might be considered BFR, so need to check on that. Anyway, what's the maximum speed Spook can reach? Because although he may be faster than Azula and Red X in terms of stats, Azula can use her firebending as propulsion for either speed boost or flying, although she cannot fly for too much time..

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SuperDrummer

@mythologico4 said:

@superdrummer: We would need to check with the OP if Jimmy can enter the cube, because I believe it might be considered BFR, so need to check on that. Anyway, what's the maximum speed Spook can reach? Because although he may be faster than Azula and Red X in terms of stats, Azula can use her firebending as propulsion for either speed boost or flying, although she cannot fly for too much time..

A fully realized pewter user can reach about 40Mph, but he isn't, in fact hes a newb. Probably 35 Mph is my guess, but this is sustainable indefinitely.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SuperDrummer

Another thing I would like to run by you is the nature of pewter. In book two (I don't actually own the book, so I can't bring up a quote), it said that the power granted by pewter is NOT relative to the size of the user, which is why most users also work out, for another source of strength that can tip the balance. However, there have been characters that use a small size to their advantage. If Spook used the shrink ray on himself, and shrunk to say 2ft tall, he would still have most of the statistical strength, while having much less weight to throw around, allowing more speed, and being a harder target.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DarkRaiden

@mythologico4Of Course you can use items on yourself during prep you just can't do anything to your opponent @darkraiden on the other hand has broken multiple rules.

The jet pack is against the transportation rules when only animals where allowed

If you are going to discuss rulings I recommend you do it in the match PM

These limitations, as well as the limits on prep have to be decided on by @the_red_viper.

1. Hypno-ray is hypnosis which is not mind control or TP or anything psychic

2. Jet Pack and even hover car was said to be ok by Red Viper, he OK'd the strategy and whatnot, but w/e

3. Growing over 400ft is not base strength it's only with a tech, we'll see what Red Viper says

4. We start on the other side of the street, that is plenty of time for Jimmy to pull out one of his weapons and blast any of them with an AOE type Shrink Ray or Cheese Ray or Hypno Ray.

Loading Video...

5. Hypno ray being used, has never failed so far.

Loading Video...

6. Something built in his watch, catching a spy off guard at 8:46

More later.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These limitations, as well as the limits on prep have to be decided on by @the_red_viper.

I agreed that you can use items on yourself during prep so the prep thing has little to do with me but these limitations have nothing to do with TRV and everything to do with the rules in the OP. He has no power to change them or allow things that are against the rules especially when he himself is in the tournament.

1. Hypno-ray is hypnosis which is not mind control or TP or anything psychic

When people say telepathy it has always ment all forms of mind control. There are no loop holes as there are countless variations of mind control that aren't telepathic otherwise people would easily bypass this rule with hypnosis which is mind control, magic, sonic vibrations, Jessie Custer and the word of god, Unit and has vague form of mind control that is voice dependent and so on.

2. Jet Pack and even hover car was said to be ok by Red Viper, he OK'd the strategy and whatnot, but w/e

What TRV allows is irrelevant if they are clearly against the rules. I personally would have been ok with the jet pack if you hadn't said it allows him to move faster than they can react which would be much faster than the given example of a horse.

3. Growing over 400ft is not base strength it's only with a tech, we'll see what Red Viper says

By that logic I could take Iron Man and put his armour on at the start of the battle of Billy Batson and say shazam. It is most certainly strength based.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DarkRaiden

1. Dodges a snake bite and even intercepts it at 4:16

Loading Video...

2. At 2;53 reacts to a raptor's charge

Loading Video...

3. 9:25 he dodges T-Rex at last second

Loading Video...

4. 9:00-9:20, he dodges projectiles that look near instant fast

Loading Video...

5. Just for reference at :40

Loading Video...

6. at this url, in the first video at 14:00, shows his freeze ray also on his watch. http://jimmy-nuetron-season3.blogspot.com/2011/08/win-lose-and-kaboom.html

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DarkRaiden

@the_red_viper

We need you to come in here and rule on a few things so the debate can continue.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper

We need you to come in here and rule on a few things so the debate can continue.

Sure just list everything you wanna kow

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: We need to know if some gadgets are off limits. As Darkraiden said:

And also need to know if it's off limits for Jimmy to hide in the cube, and if it's considered BFR.. These are the ones I remember, there may be more..