User Lists: 0

Team mid diff.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

So a weaker slower version of the One Piece Monster Trio vs. Akainu?

Akainu slaps.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Akainu slaps.

The thread stipulations say everyone at their strongest, which means Juvia-lusted Gray that stomped Invel without even using Demon Slayer magic, Ignia's Flames Natsu that matched the Water God Dragon and DF Gajeel. The versions of Gray and Natsu being used in this thread would solo the M3.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT lowball is still pretty strong here and there, no matter, we'll break through it sooner or later. For now I would say trio, based off of everything I have ever seen of Akainu

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: apart from maybe the water god dragon thingy nastu nothing else you mentioned seem impressive tbh

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji

@hittheassasin said:
@skysanji said:

Akainu slaps.

The thread stipulations say everyone at their strongest, which means Juvia-lusted Gray that stomped Invel without even using Demon Slayer magic, Ignia's Flames Natsu that matched the Water God Dragon and DF Gajeel. The versions of Gray and Natsu being used in this thread would solo the M3.

You must be misinformed just because Gray didn't have the black markings on him doesn't mean he didn't use devil slaying magic:

No Caption Provided

Even the attack name imply's he's using Demon slaying magic

Ex: Ice Devils zeroth destruction bow or long sword

Demon slaying attacks he used on Mard geer and tempesta respectively.

Also op says in character so bloodlusted is out of the question, if that's the case Akainu just blitzes the ever living daylights and punches holes into all 3 of the combatants same Akainu who casually matched one of Whitebeard's quakes.

There is nothing impressive about the water Dragon god he is weaker than Acnologia who Luffy would Ragdoll in his gear 4 state.

So Lol at Gray or Natsu soloing the Monster Trio

And again Akainu bodies the weaker by of the Monster trio.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

FT lowball is still pretty strong here and there, no matter, we'll break through it sooner or later. For now I would say trio, based off of everything I have ever seen of Akainu

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You must be misinformed just because Gray didn't have the black markings on him doesn't mean he didn't use devil slaying magic:

Even the attack name imply's he's using Demon slaying magic

He used one Devil Slayer attack to finish Invel off, yes, after beating his ass and destroying his strongest technique without a single use of it, nor the amps the black markings canonically give him. My point is that Gray > Invel without even being at full power, a point that the manga very clearly proves is in fact the case, seeing as to how he overpowered him without Slayer magic.

Also op says in character so bloodlusted is out of the question, if that's the case Akainu just punches holes into all 3 of the combatants same Akainu who casually matched one of Whitebeard's quakes.

It says strongest versions, which happens to be Juvia amped Gray using Demon Slaying power, in other words, the one that fought E.N.D Natsu and bodied Invel.

There is nothing impressive about the water Dragon god he is weaker than Acnologia who Luffy would Ragdoll in his gear 4 state.

Literally not a single thing points to the Water Dragon God being weaker than Acnologia, who, for your information, would oneshot any version of Luffy. Also, it depends on what you think is impressive, but I personally do find lifting up an ocean further than the visible horizon casually at 50% of your power and suspending it in the air for the duration of an entire fight passively rather impressive.

So Lol at Gray or Natsu soloing the Monster Trio

Both, especially Natsu, are significantly faster and have the energy projection/freezing potency to oneshot all of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu one shot them all

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu 3 shots

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SkySanji

@hittheassasin said:

@skysanji:

He used one Devil Slayer attack to finish Invel off, yes, after beating his ass and destroying his strongest technique without a single use of it, nor the amps the black markings canonically give him. My point is that Gray > Invel without even being at full power, a point that the manga very clearly proves is in fact the case, seeing as to how he overpowered him without Slayer magic.

Yeah no again you are highly misinformed he used Devil slaying magic to be power Invel's armor as well which is basically the whole fight(Chapter 500)

No Caption Provided

Invel explains how his Ice is from the depths of hell while Gray charges in with his own demon slaying ice:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gray then powers through his armor using Demon slaying magic keep a lookout for his right arm

No Caption Provided

Remember when I told you to keep a lookout for grays right arm Invel states he's using Demon slaying magic and MOLDING IT guess what the next panel is? Ice Devils zeroth destruction fist.

Again Gray irrefutably used demon slaying magic to overpower Invel's strongest attack.

it also doesn't make any sense for him NOT to use devil slaying magic on Invel's strongest attack but then use said devil slaying magic it to finish Invel off......

It says strongest versions, which happens to be Juvia amped Gray using Demon Slaying power, in other words, the one that fought E.N.D Natsu and bodied Invel.

Gotcha but it's still irrelevant.

Literally not a single thing points to the Water Dragon God being weaker than Acnologia, who, for your information, would oneshot any version of Luffy. Also, it depends on what you think is impressive, but I personally do find lifting up an ocean further than the visible horizon casually at 50% of your power and suspending it in the air for the duration of an entire fight

passively rather impressive.

Like Acnologia just waving his hands and bodying the 7 dragon slayers, what about this attack:

No Caption Provided

Both, especially Natsu, are significantly faster and have the energy projection/freezing potency to oneshot all of them.

>No speed feats to suggest so

>Observation Haki and speed counters said freezing potency and energy projection

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@skysanji: Yeah no again you are highly misinformed he used Devil slaying magic to be power Invel's armor as well which is basically the whole fight(Chapter 500)

Remember when I told you to keep a lookout for grays right arm Invel states he's using Demon slaying magic and MOLDING IT guess what the next panel is? Ice Devils zeroth destruction fist.

Again Gray irrefutably used demon slaying magic to overpower Invel's strongest attack.

it also doesn't make any sense for him NOT to use devil slaying magic on Invel's strongest attack but then use said devil slaying magic it to finish Invel off......

How you managed to actually read this scans and still come to the laughable conclusion that Gray was using Devil Slaying magic is honestly astounding, since literally nothing in any of those scans suggests it is so. All that happens is Gray imitates the Ice that makes up Invel's armour using his own Ice Make magic, and then finishes him off with it. Nowhere in the entire fight does Gray use his traditional Devil Slaying magic that creates black marks across his entire body and amps all of his baseline attacks, all he does is copy Invel's Demonic Ice with his base form Ice Make, resulting in a new attack, as is literally stated by Invel:

No Caption Provided

Don't even bother disputing it, this is the official translation. Gray was clearly holding back against Invel, seeing as to how the black marks appear on his body literally directly after that when he meets Natsu and swears to stop him, meaning it's clearly not just an instance of the Author being inconsistent or forgetting:

Like Acnologia just waving his hands and bodying the 7 dragon slayers, what about this attack:

I don't understand what you're getting at here. Acnologia effortlessly stomped the Dragon Slayers while not having access to his Dragon Form, which was rampaging in another dimension. And yes, that attack could oneshot Luffy, as could a basic roar from Acnologia.

Except contending with a God Dragon in speed, when even baseline Dragons can react perfectly to their own quad mach travel speed. And reacting to Laxus' lightning, which has a Mach 900 speed feat. And scaling to Erza, who could react to Irene's quad mach meteor.

>Observation Haki and speed counters said freezing potency and energy projection

Observation Haki cannot counter AOE fire and ice attacks spreading over hundreds of meters that have enough potency to oneshot the M3 instantly, especially not when said attacks are being used by faster characters.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SkySanji

@hittheassasin said:

@skysanji:

How you managed to actually read this scans and still come to the laughable conclusion that Gray was using Devil Slaying magic is honestly astounding, since literally nothing in any of those scans suggests it is so. All that happens is Gray imitates the Ice that makes up Invel's armour using his own Ice Make magic, and then finishes him off with it. Nowhere in the entire fight does Gray use his traditional Devil Slaying magic that creates black marks across his entire body and amps all of his baseline attacks, all he does is copy Invel's Demonic Ice with his base form Ice Make, resulting in a new attack, as is literally stated by Invel:

No Caption Provided

Don't even bother disputing it, this is the official translation.

Semantics:

No Caption Provided

Nothing contradicts what I said only difference between the two scans is the wording, Gray in both scans uses Invel's magic it still also doesnt contradict this scan which happens right after:

No Caption Provided

He overpowered Invel's armor using devil/Demon slaying magic.

Also Again it also doesn't make any sense for him NOT to use devil slaying magic on Invel's strongest attack but then use said devil slaying magic it to finish Invel off......

Again there is no refuting it.

I don't know what you're getting at here. Acnologia effortlessly stomped the Dragon Slayers while not having access to his Dragon Form, which was rampaging in another dimension. And yes, that attack could oneshot Luffy, as could a basic roar from Acnologia.

What i'm getting at is Acnologia's feat trump The water Dragon god and yes The roar attack would oneshot Luffy but that's if it can tag which it never will.

Except contending with a God Dragon in speed, when even baseline Dragons can react perfectly to their own quad mach travel speed. And reacting to Laxus' lightning, which has a Mach 900 speed feat. And scaling to Erza, who could react to Irene's quad mach meteor.

You do realize that a character like Brooke who is fodder to the Monster Trio casually reacted to and intercepted Lightning at point blank range?

No Caption Provided

Lightning moves in slow motion to fodder Brooke

Speed isn't up for discussion.

Observation Haki cannot counter AOE fire and ice attacks spreading over hundreds of meters that have enough potency to oneshot the M3 instantly, especially not when said attacks are being used by faster characters.

You've yet to prove how the they are faster.

Luffy already dodged the liquid explosion that was on him in punk Hazard:

No Caption Provided

It's even better since he did it without observation haki.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Chronicplane

FT lowball is still pretty strong here and there, no matter, we'll break through it sooner or later. For now I would say trio.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JDogg

Natsu alone is enough. Adding Gray makes it unfair.

Also Gray stole Invel's ice to fudge him up with. He did the same thing with Silver's ice in the Sun Village arc but this time he molded it as well. In pure ice ability Invel's is better bcs of his hax.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: noticed that you edited your post but to counter that point of yours

>Gray is bloodlusted so it makes no sense for him to hold back against Invel.

>Gray overpowered his armor using his own magic against him so again irrelevant for your point of him stomping Invel

The Demon mark appearing in the Natsu fight shows that Gray was fighting at full power I'll give you that BUT that does not mean he didn't use demon slaying magic against invel or Invel's own magic against him basically what i'm saying is your whole Gray stomping Invel let alone with out demon slaying magic is moot.

you also contradict what you said about Gray being at his strongest during his fight with Invel when that usjt the case it was when he was fighting E.N.D

The thread stipulations say everyone at their strongest, which means Juvia-lusted Gray that stomped Invel without even using Demon Slayer magic.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Natsu one shots.

Mismatch.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Nothing contradicts what I said only difference between the two scans is the wording, Gray in both scans uses Invel's magic it still also doesnt contradict this scan which happens right after:He overpowered Invel's armor using devil/Demon slaying magic.Also Again it also doesn't make any sense for him NOT to use devil slaying magic on Invel's strongest attack but then use said devil slaying magic it to finish Invel off......Again there is no refuting it.

You've literally just repeated what you said before and not even attempted to refute a single one of my points, which are backed up by the official translation. It's clear to me that Gray was not using his own Devil Slaying magic against Invel, hence the lack of black marks. What he did do is use his ice make to copy Invel's ice demon magic, hence the usage of the ice demon magic at the end. This entire time my point was that Gray did not use his own demon slaying magic against Invel, and hence wasn't at full power. Anything else is just a matter of semantics, which I really don't care for.

What i'm getting at is Acnologia's feat trump The water Dragon god and yes The roar attack would oneshot Luffy but that's if it can tag which it never will.

Sure, but there are several statements proclaiming the WGD to be =/> Acnologia, and no feats to directly contradict that notion, so it doesn't really matter and I don't really see your point. A Roar not being able to tag Luffy is the utter nonsense, unless you've forgotten their tendency to have an AOE of literal kilometres?

You do realize that a character like Brooke who is fodder to the Monster Trio casually reacted to and intercepted Lightning at point blank range?Lightning moves in slow motion to fodder Brooke Speed isn't up for discussion.

This might be the most disingenuous thing I've heard you say yet. First of all, lightning did not move in slow motion too Brook, he managed to sidestep in front of Nami before lightning could cross about 5 to 10 meters, that's it. And, in case you didn't know, lightning is Mach 286, while Natsu scales too and above a Mach 900 feat, and 2 quad mach feats(in other words, above Mach 1000). Not to mention Brook being fodder speed wise isn't backed up by much of anything since Oda actually stated he's the fastest in a sprint, and that there is no way to compare his speed with the rest of the Strawhats after all of their time skip amps.

You've yet to prove how the they are faster.

Way weaker versions of Natsu dodged and reacted to Laxus' Mach 900 lightning, fought on-par with top tier Dragons speedwise, while even baseline ones could react to their continent traversing speeds and other, slower characters like Erza reacted to Irene's meteor which crossed thousands of kilometers in seconds. Meanwhile, all you have is one feat of doing a sidestep before a Mach 286 lightning bolt could move a few meters, a feat which is the best in the entire series you're repping.

Luffy already dodged the liquid explosion that was on him in punk Hazard:

I hate to inform you, but that's not the same as dodging an AOE attack spanning hundreds of meters from a faster character. More speed+great AOE means Luffy can't just dodge normally, this shouldn't be hard to understand.

The Demon mark appearing in the Natsu fight shows that Gray was fighting at full power I'll give you that BUT that does not mean he didn't use demon slaying magic against invel or Invel's own magic against him basically what i'm saying is your whole Gray stomping Invel let alone with out demon slaying magic is moot.

Then there's no point in debating that anymore, because while I'm right, it doesn't matter since you agree on my actual point: Namely that Gray was holding back against Invel.

you also contradict what you said about Gray being at his strongest during his fight with Invel when that usjt the case it was when he was fighting E.N.D

It doesn't contradict anything, since those are the same versions of Gray, there's no difference in power between them. One instance is simply him going all-out, the other isn't.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@hittheassasin said:

@skysanji:

You've literally just repeated what you said before and not even attempted to refute a single one of my points, which are backed up by the official translation. It's clear to me that Gray was not using his own Devil Slaying magic against Invel, hence the lack of black marks. What he did do is use his ice make to copy Invel's ice demon magic, hence the usage of the ice demon magic at the end. This entire time my point was that Gray did not use his own demon slaying magic against Invel, and hence wasn't at full power. Anything else is just a matter of semantics, which I really don't care for.

Yes I repeated what I said before because why? Your point you brought to the table isn't important nor contradicts what I said it's semantics it's still the same thing happening in the scans just with different wordings, that's all....

Backtracking you said Gray didn't use Demon slaying magic at all, if you would have said he didn't use his then this entire part of the debate would cease to exist

And again you saying Gray stomped Invel's strongest attack is irrelevant since he used his own magic against him

Sure, but there are several statements proclaiming the WGD to be =/> Acnologia, and no feats to directly contradict that notion, so it doesn't really matter and I don't really see your point. A Roar not being able to tag Luffy is the utter nonsense, unless you've forgotten their tendency to have an AOE of literal kilometres?

Which again doesn't matter since Luffy is vastly Superior to Acnologia in speed with the addition of Observation Haki and future sight.

This might be the most disingenuous thing I've heard you say yet. First of all, lightning did not move in slow motion too Brook, he managed to sidestep in front of Nami before lightning could cross about 5 to 10 meters, that's it. And, in case you didn't know, lightning is Mach 286, while Natsu scales too and above a Mach 900 feat, and 2 quad mach feats(in other words, above Mach 1000). Not to mention Brook being fodder speed wise isn't backed up by much of anything since Oda actually stated he's the fastest in a sprint, and that there is no way to compare his speed with the rest of the Strawhats after all of their time skip amps.

No Caption Provided

Yeah again

>It was point blank so mach 286 is a disgusting lowball.

>Brooke is fodder while Natsu isn't again the word fodder is the reason why speed doesn't need to be touched upon here.

Also Oda said in a sprint meaning travel speed, Gear second wasn't mentioned nor was gear 4 seeing how Sanji came in second.

Way weaker versions of Natsu dodged and reacted to Laxus' Mach 900 lightning, fought on-par with top tier Dragons speedwise, while even baseline ones could react to their continent traversing speeds and other, slower characters like Erza reacted to Irene's meteor which crossed thousands of kilometers in seconds. Meanwhile, all you have is one feat of doing a sidestep before a Mach 286 lightning bolt could move a few meters, a feat which is the best in the entire series you're repping.

Again Brooke is fodder and it was point blank moot point is moot

You do realize Luffy without any gears Kicked lightning right

You do realize Kalifa the weakest member of Cp9 reacted to lightning and a holding back Sanji blitzed her right

This is all pts so Where does that ĺeave us?

I hate to inform you, but that's not the same as dodging an AOE attack spanning hundreds of meters from a faster character. More speed+great AOE means Luffy can't just dodge normally, this shouldn't be hard to understand.

>You've still yet to prove how these characters are faster

>Luffy did it in base without observation haki casually I might add

Then there's no point in debating that anymore, because while I'm right, it doesn't matter since you agree on my actual point: Namely that Gray was holding back against Invel.

Yeah which I said could have completely put a stop to the first part of debate if you would've said Gray used Invel's demon slaying magic instead of own but you said he didn't use demon slaying magic at all, which is what confused me.

It doesn't contradict anything, since those are the same versions of Gray, there's no difference in power between them. One instance is simply him going all-out, the other isn't.

Bloodlusted but doesn't go out all is completely foolish.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that Gray did beat Invel with ice DS magic. Not that Gray really matters since he's inferior to Aokiji anyway.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I don't want to jump in the middle of this but bloodlusted doesn't always mean you're going full power.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I don't want to jump in the middle of this but bloodlusted doesn't always mean you're going full power.

I'm pretty sure that being blood-lusted does mean that you're at full power since you're going straight for the kill. The only time when I can see that it wouldn't would be when a character is just naturally blood-lusted like Broly for example.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: I mean... Madara did try to kill Tsunade but was still holding back. But I agree with you.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Gray using a Demon Slaying attack does not mean he was using his Demon Slaying form where all his stats are passively amped by his demon slaying magic, that is specifically characterised by the black marks.

Also, if you want to play the scaling game, FT has it as well, Gajeel reacted to and pulled Natsu out of Laxus's lightning bolt at the last moment and Natsu scales massively, and I mean ridiculously massively above him.

Scaling isn't quantifiable or reliable more than 2 layers in 99% of cases. You need to use feats or single tiered scaling

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Gilateen

The trio have a chance if their current

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team ftw

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solos

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cocacolaman  Moderator

Gajeel is useless.

If Natsu is at his strongest, wouldn’t that be the form where he had the powers of all the other Dragon Slayers packed into one? Or would that be when he defeated Mercuphobia? Either way, with the help of Gray, who has some pretty good freezing feats, I think they can pull a win.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu can solo. Gray might be able to solo. Gajeel might be able to solo. Team stomps.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Yes I repeated what I said before because why? Your point you brought to the table isn't important nor contradicts what I said it's semantics it's still the same thing happening in the scans just with different wordings, that's all....

If you think it's semantics you clearly didn't understand what I was going for. The entire time I was trying to show how Gray used only his own regular Ice Make to body Invel and to copy one of his Demon Ice moves, and didn't once use his own Demon Slayer power that amps literally all of his ice attacks as well as his freezing resistance.

Backtracking you said Gray didn't use Demon slaying magic at all, if you would have said he didn't use his then this entire part of the debate would cease to exist

It's not backtracking. This entire debate I was trying to explain to you what I meant, and that my main point was that Gray was not at full power against Invel. On the other hand, you decided to ignore that and attack a tangent, even after I elaborated upon the meaning of my initial statement, probably because you still don't actually have an argument.

And again you saying Gray stomped Invel's strongest attack is irrelevant since he used his own magic against him

What? How is it irrelevant? Gray managed to match and copy Invel's strongest ice attack suing just his basic Ice Make, no Demon Slaying magic necessary. This proves superiority or equality to Invel without even using his demon slaying form, so it's very much relevant.

Which again doesn't matter since Luffy is vastly Superior to Acnologia in speed with the addition of Observation Haki and future sight.

So...let me get this straight. You think Luffy, who's best speed feat is scaling massively above Mach 286, is faster than Acnologia, who's best speed feat is scaling to and above a Mach 1000+ speed feat? In other words, you actually think the vagueness of a higher degree of scaling trumps the concrete factor of 3.5 times or Mach 724 that the initial feat Acno scales from is superior by? ....How?

>It was point blank so mach 286 is a disgusting lowball.

It's not a lowball. Lightning is still Mach 286 no matter the distance, and Brook reacted from about 5 meters away, and had to move about 1 meter in that timeframe. Hence, at best, you can say his combat speed is Mach 286. Saying Brook is actually faster than the lightning he intercepted isn't backed by much of anything at all.

>Brooke is fodder while Natsu isn't again the word fodder is the reason why speed doesn't need to be touched upon here.

Him being fodder doesn't cover up the Mach 724 gap between the 2 feats, unless you can concretely prove to me that Luffy is more than 3,5 times faster than Brook, which you know full well is impossible.

Also Oda said in a sprint meaning travel speed, Gear second wasn't mentioned nor was gear 4 seeing how Sanji came in second.

I agree, but this does call things into question. It's not like we know how post-timeskip Brook compares to the others in combat speed, so where on Earth are you getting that he's fodder from?

Again Brooke is fodder and it was point blank moot point is moot

You do realize Luffy without any gears Kicked lightning right

You do realize Kalifa the weakest member of Cp9 reacted to lightning and a holding back Sanji blitzed her right

This is all pts so Where does that ĺeave us?

It leave say at the same point where we have to say scaling above Mach 900 and Mach 1000+ will always be better than scaling above Mach 286 to a vague, but greater degree.

Yeah which I said could have completely put a stop to the first part of debate if you would've said Gray used Invel's demon slaying magic instead of own but you said he didn't use demon slaying magic at all, which is what confused me.

You've got to be kidding me. My entire point from the beginning was that Gray was not at full power against Invel, as I literally clarified to you in my second response.

My point is that Gray > Invel without even being at full power, a point that the manga very clearly proves is in fact the case, seeing as to how he overpowered him without Slayer magic.

-Me, a few hours ago

You're the one who decided to go on the meaningless tangent about whether or whether not Gray used slayer magic, despite the fact that he wasn't at full power being clear as goddamn day, which is what the entire discussion was about.

Bloodlusted but doesn't go out all is completely foolish.

Story wise, sure, but it's explicitly what happened, so there's no denying it by using arguments from incredulity. Gray wasn't going full power against Invel, he was against Natsu.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Streak619

While Hit holds back OP I figured I'd defend FT. Invel has a casual island level freezing feat where freezes stuff over massive areas, performed literally flexing his magic;

No Caption Provided

Each and everyone of those ice spikes are in fact mountains as we see from a many other perspectives;

Gray scales above him, and so does Natsu, in inferior forms. END scales massively above Brandish;

No Caption Provided

Who has casual large island level feats;

No Caption Provided

So basically you have 2 super casual large island level characters and one atleast multi mountain level character.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SkySanji

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree you can't convince me that They are stronger than the one piece monster trio I vice versa, I don't intend on continuing with that part of the debate it's going to be non stop back and forth a, it isn't relative to the thread at hand but we can discuss the actual people being used in the thread vs. Akainu if you would like but first to counter your points.

@hittheassasin said:

@skysanji:

If you think it's semantics you clearly didn't understand what I was going for. The entire time I was trying to show how Gray used only his own regular Ice Make to body Invel and to copy one of his Demon Ice moves, and didn't once use his own Demon Slayer power that amps literally all of his ice attacks as well as his freezing resistance.

Yeah go reread my first post I never said Gray used his own Devil/DEMON slaying magic just that he used demon slaying magic on Invel something you claimed he didn't:

"The thread stipulations say everyone at their strongest, which means Juvia-lusted Gray that stomped Invel without even using Demon Slayer magic, Ignia's Flames Natsu that matched the Water God Dragon and DF Gajeel. The versions of Gray and Natsu being used in this thread would solo the M3."

So don't backtrack as if you didn't say that and make it seem as if he he didn't use demon Slayer magic at all to not only overpower Invel's attack but also to defeat that was all I was saying.

It's not backtracking. This entire debate I was trying to explain to you what I meant, and that my main point was that Gray was not at full power against Invel. On the other hand, you decided to ignore that and attack a tangent, even after I elaborated upon the meaning of my initial statement, probably because you still don't actually have an argument.

Fair enough the whole point of my post was that Gray used Devil slaying magic

And again Gray not being at full power against Invel is irrelevant since he used his own Ice against him, Gray using his black markings against Natsu is also irrelevant since Gray has fodder feats in comparison to Aokiji who Akainu defeated.

What? How is it irrelevant? Gray managed to match and copy Invel's strongest ice attack suing just his basic Ice Make, no Demon Slaying magic necessary. This proves superiority or equality to Invel without even using his demon slaying form, so it's very much relevant.

No Gray can copy other peoples ice magix he did the same with Silver's ice back at sun village prior to receiving his devil slaying magic, Again irrelevant

So...let me get this straight. You think Luffy, who's best speed feat is scaling massively above Mach 286, is faster than Acnologia, who's best speed feat is scaling to and above a Mach 1000+ speed feat? In other words, you actually think the vagueness of a higher degree of scaling trumps the concrete factor of 3.5 times or Mach 724 that the initial feat Acno scales from is superior by? ....How?

Mach 286 in base Pre timeskip

Add Gear second

Add in Base Timeskip

Add in Gear second timeskip

Add in Gear 4

Add in Snakeman

Add in Current Luffy who has Future sight.

As you can see you are lowballing like crazy.

It's not a lowball. Lightning is still Mach 286 no matter the distance, and Brook reacted from about 5 meters away, and had to move about 1 meter in that timeframe. Hence, at best, you can say his combat speed is Mach 286. Saying Brook is actually faster than the lightning he intercepted isn't backed by much of anything at all.

That makes no sense at all he was faster than the lightning he intercepted he cut it off from hitting Nami at po>nth ankle range saying he us only as fast as the lightning is nonsensical.

Him being fodder doesn't cover up the Mach 724 gap between the 2 feats, unless you can concretely prove to me that Luffy is more than 3,5 times faster than Brook, which you know full well is impossible.

Zoro vs. Ryuuma would beg to differ Brooke got bodied instantly while Zoro with only two swords without the use of Ashura bodied Ryuuma

Casual Zoro>>>>>>>Brooke

Now before you say I can't use pre time skip to gauge post timeskip characters

Zoro has been training with Mihawk and knows the fundamentals of haki

While Brooke doesn't know any Haki and was doing god knows what

Zoro still maintains his advantage over Brooke.

I agree, but this does call things into question. It's not like we know how post-timeskip Brook compares to the others in combat speed, so where on Earth are you getting that he's fodder from?

>Struggling with Giola someone who isn't even an executive meanwhile Pica us running away from Zoro and Luffy literally kicks Trebol to the curb

> being among Nami, Chopper and Momonosuke Crying I Might add when Sanji came to save them from Doflamingo showing that he knows Sanji is superior to him.

No Caption Provided

It leave say at the same point where we have to say scaling above Mach 900 and Mach 1000+ will always be better than scaling above Mach 286 to a vague, but greater degree.

You've got to be kidding me. My entire point from the beginning was that Gray was not at full power against Invel, as I literally clarified to you in my second response.

My point is that Gray > Invel without even being at full power, a point that the manga very clearly proves is in fact the case, seeing as to how he overpowered him without Slayer magic.

-Me, a few hours ago

You're the one who decided to go on the meaningless tangent about whether or whether not Gray used slayer magic, despite the fact that he wasn't at full power being clear as goddamn day, which is what the entire discussion was about.

Sigh... I still have your original post quoted don't backtrack

@hittheassasin said:
@skysanji said:

Akainu slaps.

Story wise, sure, but it's explicitly what happened, so there's no denying it by using arguments from incredulity. Gray wasn't going full power against Invel, he was against Natsu.

You got me there Fairy tail has got some terrible writing at times but your point still stands.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when did FT get so strong? lol

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solostomps

Gray solos.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Gilateen

@topazzz: During the war and right now the 100 year quest arc

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: interesting, i always used to see ppl making fun of fairy tail for being weak but the tables seem to have turned slightly

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cocacolaman  Moderator

If I can interject, END is the strongest Etherious. IIRC Larcade was an Etherious Demon. Larcade was strong enough to catch a strike from Kagura with just two fingers, and Kagura could cut a large boulder in half with ease and cause damage to a city block with the shockwave of a hit. Lullaby could one shot about a third of a mountain in the anime. The demon who killed Gray’s parents literally went around killing towns because it could. Mard Geer no sold a hit from LFD Natsu in human form and tanked a beatdown from DF Natsu in Demon form.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So gray at his strongest can match Natsu at his strongest

But gray is still weaker than pre time skip aokiji which akainu defeated pre time skip

Now same Natsu and gray can solo current akainu who defeated a character superior to both of them while he was much weaker...what is going on ????

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Gilateen

@topazzz: IKR and now it proves them wrong

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Yeah go reread my first post I never said Gray used his own Devil/DEMON slaying magic just that he used demon slaying magic on Invel something you claimed he didn't:

So don't backtrack as if you didn't say that and make it seem as if he he didn't use demon Slayer magic at all to not only overpower Invel's attack but also to defeat that was all I was saying.

So basically, you admit to contesting an utterly irrelevant point in order to pretend you have a more reasonable argument? And once again, this isn't me backtracking. What Gray used still isn't actually Demon Slaying magic, it's Invel's demonic technique that he copied, which was my point all-along. I've attempted to simplify it to the point there would be no mistaking, but apparently I was unsuccessful, so I suppose I understand how that could be confusing.

And again Gray not being at full power against Invel is irrelevant since he used his own Ice against him, Gray using his black markings against Natsu is also irrelevant since Gray has fodder feats in comparison to Aokiji who Akainu defeated.

It's not irrelevant, but whatever. We can both agree, I imagine, that Gray scales above Invel, right? The same Invel that covered Magnolia, as well as the skies and mountains around it in a thick blizzard potent enough to freeze Natsu's incredibly powerful flames just by flexing his magic? If so, where on Earth are you getting that that's inferior to Aokiji, someone who gave Akainu extreme difficulty, may I add?

No Gray can copy other peoples ice magix he did the same with Silver's ice back at sun village prior to receiving his devil slaying magic, Again irrelevant

Thanks for proving my point for me, I guess.

Mach 286 in base Pre timeskip

Add Gear second

Add in Base Timeskip

Add in Gear second timeskip

Add in Gear 4

Add in Snakeman

Add in Current Luffy who has Future sight.

As you can see you are lowballing like crazy.

You see, here's the issue. You seem to think that being massively faster than someone who performed a far inferior feat is enough to scale above said far superior feat, but you haven't actually provided any proof. Prove to me, objectively, that Luffy is quad mach in speeds, not just "massively faster than" some far inferior level of speed. Until you can do that, there's no way you can contend with the objectively superior feats that are Laxus' lightning, Irene's meteor and the Dragons continent crossing.

That makes no sense at all he was faster than the lightning he intercepted he cut it off from hitting Nami at po>nth ankle range saying he us only as fast as the lightning is nonsensical.

But...why is it nonsensical? To sidestep in front of something before something else can move about 5 meters does not require you to be faster than the thing moving 5 meters, since you're merely crossing a fraction of the distance it is in the same timeframe. This is common sense, I'm baffled at how you're attempting to refute it.

Zoro vs. Ryuuma would beg to differ Brooke got bodied instantly while Zoro with only two swords without the use of Ashura bodied RyuumaCasual Zoro>>>>>>>BrookeNow before you say I can't use pre time skip to gauge post timeskip charactersZoro has been training with Mihawk and knows the fundamentals of hakiWhile Brooke doesn't know any Haki and was doing god knows whatZoro still maintains his advantage over Brooke.Also Oda said in a sprint meaning travel speed, Gear second wasn't mentioned nor was gear 4 seeing how Sanji came in second.

This is nice conjecture, that's unfortunately rendered irrelevant by the fact that that was not the version of Brook that lightning timed, which is beyond anything Zoro's ever done speed wise.

>Struggling with Giola someone who isn't even an executive meanwhile Pica us running away from Zoro and Luffy literally kicks Trebol to the curb

> being among Nami, Chopper and Momonosuke Crying I Might add when Sanji came to save them from Doflamingo showing that he knows Sanji is superior to him.

These point to him being inferior to Sanji as whole, which I'm not contesting. It doesn't, however, prove that Brook's combat speed is inferior to Sani's, which is what you should be trying to prove.I

Sigh... I still have your original post quoted don't backtrack

Don't be a fool, now. My main point with that was that Gray wasn't at full power against Invel, which I clarified to you, after you understandably attempted to correct me. But you still decided to come at me after that on the same tangent, which had already been rendered meaningless and irrelevant. Clearly this is not my doing, stop trying to make it seem like it is.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the FT side has failed to convince me that the trio wins.

Akainu mid diffs

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu still stomps.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: “But gray is still weaker than pre time skip aokiji which akainu defeated pre time skip”

He’s not. At all.

Do you have any knowledge of these series?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Yeah the FT side has failed to convince me that the trio wins.

Akainu mid diffs

You haven't even read Fairy Tail and have on multiple occasions admitted so, not to mentioned you've also said you weren't aware of most of the major feats, so how on earth are you in any position to give a qualified answer here?