Natsu get curbed pretty badly

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By syncroniam

Ulquiorra's final arrancar form (hogyoku) solos the entirety of fairy tail and eden's zero

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484
deactivated-61e6cc9d7a484

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Non-Canon. Ulquiorra never acquired the Hokyokyu and doesn't even have bankai wtf?

Anyways, Natsu beats the shit out of them all except arguably Barragan thanks to his hax. Though I don't see why Natsu can't burn him from afar.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By syncroniam
@cosmicemperor said:

^ Non-Canon. Ulquiorra never acquired the Hokyokyu and doesn't even have bankai wtf?

Anyways, Natsu beats the shit out of them all except arguably Barragan thanks to his hax. Though I don't see why Natsu can't burn him from afar.

i meant arrancar not bankai, and these are official transformations designed by the author of the bleach manga and achieved by the characters in the storyline, there's nobody in Fairy Tail or Eden's Zero that can take on Ulquiorra's final arrancar form which is in the hogyoku category (together with the other arrancars)

No Caption Provided

also barragan is not even the strongest of them, Grimmjow, Tier and Ulquiorra all stomp him by themselves easily, Ulquiorra clears the whole verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Those are from the game and non-canon. Edens Zero has characters that can destroy planets by waving their hand.

Troll level 1/10

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By syncroniam

@cosmicemperor said:

@syncroniam: Those are from the game and non-canon. Edens Zero has characters that can destroy planets by waving their hand.

Troll level 1/10

i think you are confusing the term official with the term canon, all of these forms are 100% official forms just like any other form that appeared in bleach, same case with forms such as super saiyan 4 limit breaker from dragon ball heroes which is as official as anything else that has appeared in dragon ball, whether you want to count them in your own interpretation of the storyline it does not matter but they can be used normally like anything else official, a large franchise such as bleach will obviously not only have one source of official material, these transformations take place after the thousand year blood war and Ulquiorra clears both fairy tail and edens zero

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Too much hax

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu at strongest is sitting somewhere within large country+ to small continental range(his feat of blowing up Aldoron to bits is what cements him there cuz Aldoron has confirmed near continental durability[the 100 million points thingy]). The strongest espadas are largeisland+ at most (I don't think lanza is country level), meaning he destroys the lots of them with utmost ease. Barragan would only pose a problem if natsu fights him h2h, which he likely won't. Considering their numbers, he just starts with a huge aoe attack taking em all out.

If he does job however, he loses cuz of the hax of scayelapporo, and zommari.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Natsu didn't blow up Aldoron. Aldoron exploded on his own when Natsu beat the GS. Natsu isn't close to continental.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By El_directo_

@cosmicemperor: @cosmicemperor: He did blow him up. We literally see natsu's flames erupting from all over Aldoron body? Literally. Check it up again.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Look at natsu's attack erupting from all sides of aldoron's body
Look at natsu's attack erupting from all sides of aldoron's body
No Caption Provided

Also, why would aldoron blow up on his own cuz his god seeds lost? Lol, the seeds are merely creation of his.

Natsu is small continental because his small island level attack only did 1 point of damage on dragon Aldoron and it was stated 99, 999, 999 more would be needed to take him out:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu outguns them, but he falls prey to Zommari's body control.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Morningstar999

@el_directo_: Small continental seems really a stretch. Country+/large country seems a better range. I really think he loses here due to Barragan's time dilatation+Respira, he probably can take Ulquiorra and beat him. Problem is, speed is also equalized. Barragan is really dangerous. And I am sure multiple small country+ level attacks from Lanza, Starkk's Ceros, multiple GRC, will harm Natsu. Note: Natsu would probably win 1v1.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Small continental seems really a stretch. Country+/large country seems a better range. I really think he loses here due to Barragan's time dilatation+Respira, he probably can take Ulquiorra and beat him. Problem is, speed is also equalized. Barragan is really dangerous. And I am sure multiple small country+ level attacks from Lanza, Starkk's Ceros, multiple GRC, will harm Natsu. Note: Natsu would probably win 1v1.

Fair enough. I used to have natsu at large-country+, but its also a fact that he destroyed all of dragon aldoron's entire body in one attack, The same aldoron that has an implied continental durability(100 million island level attacks are required to put him down).

Fun fact: Natsu not only turned aldoron's small country size body to ash but he also destroyed all the 30+ mountains and 5 large cities that resided on aldoron's body. A very overlooked and underrated feat

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: I would put him at large country personally. He is definitely above the Espada in power 1v1. But again, Barragan is a pain in the ass+Zommari+Syazelaporro(or whatever his name is, lmao).

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: personally I only have natsu at country. His feat against aldoron is kinda put down for me because of the fact that giant gajeel was smacking him up and doing damage but mainly because of how he got much weaker throughout the fight as was stated and shown. He went from blitzing natsu so bad it didn't seem like he moved to natsu being able to completely dodge his attack which is a massive difference. Also I can see where people come from saying that natsu didn't burn his whole body as natsu flames had disappeared and when we directly see his fire shoot upwards so it wouldn't make any sense for it to be his flames as we've never seen them interact like that before. In any case he's country level for me (as of aldoron fight I haven't read much past that) but could quite fairly be country+

OT: natsu gets dog piled with hax. Zommari alone kinda makes natsu virtually useless let alone all of them at the same time

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: personally I only have natsu at country. His feat against aldoron is kinda put down for me because of the fact that giant gajeel was smacking him up and doing damage but mainly because of how he got much weaker throughout the fight as was stated and shown. He went from blitzing natsu so bad it didn't seem like he moved to natsu being able to completely dodge his attack which is a massive difference. Also I can see where people come from saying that natsu didn't burn his whole body as natsu flames had disappeared and when we directly see his fire shoot upwards so it wouldn't make any sense for it to be his flames as we've never seen them interact like that before. In any case he's country level for me (as of aldoron fight I haven't read much past that) but could quite fairly be country+

OT: natsu gets dog piled with hax. Zommari alone kinda makes natsu virtually useless let alone all of them at the same time

The funny thing is giant gajeel never did much damage on aldoron(smacking someone around is not equal to taking damage. Think of when early wano arc luffy smacked kaido around without inflicting damage on him OR when boros smacked saitama around without leaving any scratch). No where was it stated or confirmed that he weakened aldo. If anything, its the other way round, Aldo destroyed gajeel(or almost did. The time limit saved gajeel otherwise he would have been impaled), and went back to resting(cuz he had no one to fight with).

Also aldoron did indeed get weaker(albeit not by much by his own blatant admission) but that was due to the downfall of the other god seeds and NOT the result of giant gajeel fighting him. At most I'd say aldoron lost 30% of his power when all the god seeds except god seed aldo died. Meaning his durability would still sit at small continental or highest end largecountry+.

And natsu did indeed burn his whole body. This was made very clear. We see natsu blow a massive hole through him, the panel that seemed to make it look like natsu's flame disappeared was cuz the POV was within aldoron's body, when we get an outer shot(fairy guild folks POV) we literally see natsu's attack erupting from all around aldo's body.

I still have him at large-country+ to small continental max(but this is debatable).

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheEmperor95

@el_directo_: well his punches by size alone would do more damage then natsu. Iirc people were calcing his punches based off his size at large island-small country which is a shit ton of damage even if it doesn't show.

I know it was from the other God seeds falling I wasn't trying to imply that it was from gajeel. Though his power drops far more than just 30% as you'd need a bigger drop to account for the massive speed drop he had. Also his attack has never busted throughout an area like his attack did there and hasn't since as far as I'm aware so it's odd that it would suddenly do so.

I don't hate the large country placing you have him at I just don't put him there myself. If anything I see him at the low end of large country. To me a large country is the US which seems too large for natsu

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By gdara

Natsu would probably be stronger than all 1v1.

But the team as a whole has too many hax that make sure Natsu loses.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I remember a time where people would say Natsu with equal speed would be Shikai Kenny level in Bleach. How times have changed.

OT: Team too much hax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: We see the other pillars come out of Aldoron's body right when Natsu's attack is finished and Natsu at full power could only produce one pillar, not multiple which makes sense as once you kill the brain, everything else shuts off.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reason why Natsu wins?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: We see the other pillars come out of Aldoron's body right when Natsu's attack is finished and Natsu at full power could only produce one pillar, not multiple which makes sense as once you kill the brain, everything else shuts off.

makes sense as once you kill the brain, everything else shuts off.

But this was never stated or even implied tho. The only connection aldoron has to his god seeds was that his power weakens gradually once they were destroyed(don't forget god seed wolfen wasn't even destroyed).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: The pillars came out of Aldoron once Natsu finished his final attack. His attack only had one pillar; we never see him release an attack that causes multiple.

The GS Aldoron is literally the brain and holds all the power of Aldoron.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does natsu beat barragan?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Cool speed is equalized

Natsu has superior AP to all the Espada

However they are more hax

If Natsu goes all out from the start he could vape them

If he's not careful and tries to play around he gets stomped

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: @cosmicemperor: When dragon Aldoron was destroyed, we literally see his remains carrying smoke and steam. He was basically burnt wood. That's the effect of natsu's flames. If he only collapsed cuz GS Aldo was beaten then it wouldn't have made sense for his dragon body to be burnt that way, he would have only broken down into multiple pieces and that would have been it not not incinerated like we see there. Which means all that pillars were still from natsu's attack. But u know what? Let's say I agree with u. It still doesn't change the fact that god seed Aldoron INHERITED the power of the dragon body (explicitly stated). So defeating him would still place natsu at small continental (100 million points). So my initial point still stands. U feel me?

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu's not dealing with the amount of hax the Espada have.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicemperor: @cosmicemperor: When dragon Aldoron was destroyed, we literally see his remains carrying smoke and steam. He was basically burnt wood. That's the effect of natsu's flames. If he only collapsed cuz GS Aldo was beaten then it wouldn't have made sense for his dragon body to be burnt that way, he would have only broken down into multiple pieces and that would have been it not not incinerated like we see there. Which means all that pillars were still from natsu's attack. But u know what? Let's say I agree with u. It still doesn't change the fact that god seed Aldoron INHERITED the power of the dragon body (explicitly stated). So defeating him would still place natsu at small continental (100 million points). So my initial point still stands. U feel me?

Yea lol, regardless of whether or not Natsu's fire destroyed the rest of Aldo's body or if it was Aldo himself who self-destructed after getting defeated, Natsu's still about large country + for killing him.

Now about the DC, it makes more sense imo for Natsu to have destroyed all of Aldo's body as you can see the steam coming out of his body and also because the way the rest of his body exploded looked the same as Natsu's fire pillar.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equalized? Congrats, barragan is still faster due to time dilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes sense. I agree.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By Wushu59

Agree with Morningstar. I don't see small continent for Natsu at all.

Although I think Natsu does win this with equal speed.

You'd have to use statements for Espada to get them to win this

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: but equal speed puts him slower than barragan

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire Dragon King Purgatory and the espada are vaped

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu vapes the Espada. None of them are tanking his higher level attacks.

Avatar image for platinumleaf412
platinumleaf412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu with his igneel mode or ignia flames solos by himself. they just cant tank it, it's simply too much for them too handle.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team low diffs

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears the entire fodder at once with Barragan being the only possible threat

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Respira

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many hax to deal with at once, even with speed equalized, team should win.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AlternisDim

The Espada wins. Individually he can beat them all with relative ease or difficult, but the problem is that Zommari, Baraggan and Szayelaporro would be together: it's a fatal combination. If Natsu does not get rid of them quickly (impossible with equalized speed and without preparation) then he only awaits a bitter end while the rest obliterates him with Cero. In fact, let's not talk about the others for a moment, as long as Zommari doesn't fall first, this battle is lost to Natsu.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu could beat them all individually but all the Espada together he loses hard to them! Only ones he'd get to take out before he get done in by all of them would have to be between Aaroniero,Grimmjow,and Nnoitra.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Raziel2014

normal natsu without friendship gets beaten by Grimmjow/6th Espada

Natsu powered by BS likely reaches 4th Espada/Ulquiorra

he is not beating all of them at once.

some of them are deadly and can even kill him while being weaker like Szayel who can revive himself using Natsu life force thus killing him.

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu vapes them all casually, suprised people think this even close.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma wait for Grimmjow to get something cool before commenting, also Natsu has nothing on Barragan.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should stomp tbh

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666:

also Natsu has nothing on Barragan.

Time hax ain't nothing new for Natsu, he's got resistance upon resistance to abilities like Barragan's. Barragan also just has fodder stats compared to Natsu and would get vaped along with the rest of them

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should stomp tbh

Don't see why, he's way stronger than all of them and has resistance to most of their hax, they pretty much get one shot

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firelordmagnus: Which character in the series On-screen ever used Acceleration/Reversal on a Person again?

Zeref? Dimaria? or Ultear?

Even if that's the case, he's only immune because those abilities are magic based, as he can burn magic or is simply resistant to those abilities cuz they are magic-based.

But since energy is equalized, He wins ig, I'll wait to see what Grimmjow offers rn.