Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is current Nika Luffy vs PoF amped composite Natsu. Win by death only, bloodlusted to the max.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PoF amped composite Natsu

One Piece verse go poof

New2this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does PoF stand for power of friendship? If so luffy might get cooked Ngl.

Avatar image for masteroogway420
MasterOogway420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toon Force Luffy solos the Fodder Tail

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy doesn't need Awakening to crush him.

all_for_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy solos the Fodder Tail

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Lilbroomstick

lmao One Piece wankers vs Fairy Tail wankers as usual. There is no objectiveness

Avatar image for igniaacnologia2
igniaacnologia2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy got burnt by Kaido's Boro Breathe lel, Natsu vapes him casually

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy got burned to a burnt stick by Boro Breath.

Not a good feat for Luffy

but it's fodder tale so Natsu loses once again.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: and then second later shake it off without a scratch..

It not like Ntasu even has some good feats

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Luffy doesn't need Awakening to crush him.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PoF Natsu? He solos the HST with a fist of savage emotions.

Normal Natsu? He still low diffs. Luffy got burnt by Boro Breath which means he has nowhere near the right amount of heat resistance to tank Natsu's fire.

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way. Leaning towards Luffy with G5.

Natsu soloing the HST is laughable. Dozens of characters from Bleach and Naruto could solo him and his entire guild.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy's laughing at how slow Natsu is, at least equalise speed.

Also it seems Luffy can't be bloodlusted in his current state, G5 puts him in a almost delirious state of mind.

Avatar image for twothousand3702
TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal Natsu? He still low diffs. Luffy got burnt by Boro Breath which means he has nowhere near the right amount of heat resistance to tank Natsu's fire.

You say that like Luffy didn't immediately regenerate from the damage afterwards.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also it seems Luffy can't be bloodlusted in his current state

ngl you got me laughing

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bounces it back or dies

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twothousand3702: That's irrelevant. If he gets killed by the attack, he's not regenerating. He barely survived an attack that can melt rock, that's fodder to even chapter 1 Natsu who can melt glass with no effort (he did it in chapter 6 but he didn't get any stronger in those 5 chapters).

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shirso

Seems people missed the point of the Boro Breath showing, it's meant to show how Gear 5 Luffy deals with attacks like a classic cartoon, the body getting blackened from fire is a trope found in just about any classic cartoon, but they are fine with no lasting effects the very next frame which is exactly what happened here. It's the same when Kaido hits him with the club and his body stretches into the shape of spikes.

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TwoThousand3702

@dimitri1220: Until we now the full capabilities of his regeneration, it's not safe to say that Natsu could just burn him and kill him like that. And it's also implied that Luffy could just keep fighting as long as he wishes based on him ordering his heart (and the "Drums of Liberation") to continue beating.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twothousand3702: By that logic, it's not safe to assume that Luffy can now survive any fire attack regardless of its heat.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These sorts of threads never ends well.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignia vapes both

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway , Luffy stomp

Grand_Master_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy started stomping natsu as soon as he started splitting the sky with a yonko in base and that was like 20 chapters ago

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pics

@dimitri1220:

Praying to god this is a bait comment and not one of your bad takes.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: That is obviously a joke lmao, but you're one to talk about bad takes.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu FoE composite ? Natsu stomps easily

The difference in stats is enough for Natsu to one shot. G5 Luffy hasn't really done anything that changes the outcome other than making the fight more goofy.

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: Actually, I don't think that quite follows that logic. Maybe you could explain why it does to me in greater detail. All my "logic" is saying is that there's a possibility that Luffy can fight for as long as he wishes so long as he tells his heartbeat to continue beating. I'm not sure where you came up with your counter-statement when Luffy instantly regenerated from Kaido's Boro Blast without telling his heart to keep beating, that's just something he did with his new cartoonish powers.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pics

@dimitri1220:

Uh-huh…Whether my takes are bad or not is open for anyone to think. Being capable of disproving them is all that matters, which you and many have failed to say the least. 🤔

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dimitri1220

@twothousand3702: Because it's NLF until it is proven that he can always revive himself, and it's even more NLF to think that since he can survive a boro breath that he can survive any fire attack.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: They've been disproved...for a long time in fact. Half of your arguments are ones that have been debunked since 2016-2017, half a decade now. No need for people to spend time on debunking these kinds of things.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

They've been disproved...for a long time in fact.

Like....?

Half of your arguments are ones that have been debunked since 2016-2017

Like...? Some of what I say is completely brand new material, with reforged metas more solid than ever. "Half My Arguments" is such an arbitrary metric when the arguments I made simply have never surfaced at that point in time, like what? You're just spewing nonsense at this point for the sake of what?

No need for people to spend time on debunking these kinds of things.

You literally make 0 sense, but this isn't new.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6 said:

@molt: and then second later shake it off without a scratch..

It not like Ntasu even has some good feats

His visual feats shit on Kaido & Luffy together 😂

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By Earendill

Natsu one shot Luffy and then solostomps the entire One Piece verse. Next.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics:

Like....?

Continental Chinjao, country level pre-TS Strawhats, Laxus lightning =/= regular lightning speed, Enel's Raigo somehow scaling to other characters to name a few.

Like...? Some of what I say is completely brand new material, with reforged metas more solid than ever. "Half My Arguments" is such an arbitrary metric when the arguments I made simply have never surfaced at that point in time, like what? You're just spewing nonsense at this point for the sake of what?

It doesn't matter if it's half or not lol, a lot of the arguments you've used against me are 2016-2017 arguments. Why are you acting like I'm randomly bringing this up, you're the one who asked for it lol, literally.

You literally make 0 sense, but this isn't new.

Ok bro

TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: My point isn't that he can survive anything. It's that when he's exhausted or about to die, he can rejuvenate himself and he could possibly do it continually, not revive himself from any fire attack. And we've seen Luffy do insane stuff while in Gear 5th, and that's with him joking around with Kaido. Now he legitimately wants to hurt Natsu. Luffy's cartoonish powers seem to affect the people around him, so I don't see why this fight goes THAT much differently than how Luffy's current fight is going.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By exauce
@dimitri1220 said:

@twothousand3702: That's irrelevant. If he gets killed by the attack, he's not regenerating. He barely survived an attack that can melt rock, that's fodder to even chapter 1 Natsu who can melt glass with no effort (he did it in chapter 6 but he didn't get any stronger in those 5 chapters).

Bruh, talk about barely surviving, and is chapter 1 Natsu suppose to now Vape Luffy?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twothousand3702 said:

@dimitri1220: My point isn't that he can survive anything. It's that when he's exhausted or about to die, he can rejuvenate himself and he could possibly do it continually, not revive himself from any fire attack. And we've seen Luffy do insane stuff while in Gear 5th, and that's with him joking around with Kaido. Now he legitimately wants to hurt Natsu. Luffy's cartoonish powers seem to affect the people around him, so I don't see why this fight goes THAT much differently than how Luffy's current fight is going.

The whole point of G5 is him "joking around," it's supposed to be cartoonish. Luffy has to tank the attack first, if he survives THEN he can rejuvenate himself, at least from what we've seen so far.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

No Caption Provided

He took heavy damage from it.

and is chapter 1 Natsu suppose to now Vape Luffy?

What are Luffy's best heat feats?

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

He took heavy damage from it.

Bruh, The man is literally running around like nothing happened, are just looking at the first panel of burned Luffy, a got like "YEP is got Burned"? Literally ignoring him completely disregarding the fact that he just got blasted in the next panel?

What are Luffy's best heat feats?

Shouldn't you already know about that? But I guess that would taking a punch from Akainu who vaped steel/metal.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

Luffy has to tank the attack first, if he survives THEN he can rejuvenate himself, at least from what we've seen so far.

What do you mean this? Luffy is not tanking anything, the man literally came back from this:

How is suppose to physically "tank" or "survive" that?

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220:

Continental Chinjao, country level pre-TS Strawhats

Strawman? I argued neither, lmao. Inb4 you confuse me by saying Chinjao splitting a continent equals Continental when my actual stance is the feat is Country level.

Laxus lightning =/= regular lightning speed

Ok.

Enel's Raigo somehow scaling to other characters to name a few.

Why wouldn't it? Lmao. Raigo is literal weaker than Akainu and Whitebeard, canonically. Akainu being confirmed to have the greater offensive power in the series and the Gura Gura No Mi being weaker than 0 Logias.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dimitri1220

@exauce:

Bruh, The man is literally running around like nothing happened, are just looking at the first panel of burned Luffy, a got like "YEP is got Burned"? Literally ignoring him completely disregarding the fact that he just got blasted in the next panel?

I'm saying if he got burnt by that, then he has no chance against current Natsu.

Shouldn't you already know about that? But I guess that would taking a punch from Akainu who vaped steel/metal.

I'm asking because I want to show you how Luffy has no business thinking he can tank Natsu's fire. Melting steel takes around 1370 C, whereas Natsu easily melted glass in chapter 6 which takes 870 C. Him being bloodlusted means his heat increases to a much higher degree. That's BoS Natsu and he can already get close to or replicate Akainu's heat feat.

No Caption Provided

Alvarez Natsu casually vaped Ajeel's sand, which is impressive since sand melts at 1700 C yet Natsu vaped it. That's if we use ordinary sand, Ajeel's sand is strong enough to hurt Alvarez Erza who I have around large island - small country so it'd obviously take MUCH higher heat to vape it than if it were regular sand.

No Caption Provided

Then finally there's Sun Village arc Natsu who couldn't put a dent on Silver's ice despite him putting in a lot of effort. At this point Natsu can fodderize his chapter 6 self with a smack to the head, so logically his fire would be that much hotter as well. Flashforward to Alvarez when he fought Gray in his END form. He was bloodlusted + much more powerful than in Sun Village, and Gray's feats at that point are much better than Silver's so his ice would be much stronger, yet Natsu managed to break through his ice.

Current Natsu is leagues above all those versions of him I just used + he's bloodlusted (the feats I showed you were done very casually for the most part). It doesn't matter if Akainu did that with his passive heat since BoS Natsu can already get near that level when bloodlusted, his current form is literally at least tens of thousands time stronger + has dragon force which multiplies his stats by at least 3x. I really see no way in which any OP character comes close to Natsu in terms of heat.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@dimitri1220:

Luffy has to tank the attack first, if he survives THEN he can rejuvenate himself, at least from what we've seen so far.

What do you mean this? Luffy is not tanking anything, the man literally came back from this:

How is suppose to physically "tank" or "survive" that?

I don't get how that's supposed to prove he can now tank Natsu's fire.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics:

Strawman? I argued neither, lmao. Inb4 you confuse me by saying Chinjao splitting a continent equals Continental when my actual stance is the feat is Country level.

Got you confused with Wushu then, my bad. Country level yet it's island level at best, my point still stands.

Ok.

ok

Why wouldn't it? Lmao. Raigo is literal weaker than Akainu and Whitebeard, canonically. Akainu being confirmed to have the greater offensive power in the series and the Gura Gura No Mi being weaker than 0 Logias.

What kind of argument is that? Enel's fruit is weaker than their fruits sure, but Raigo requires both prep time + the Arc Maxim to be utilized. It isn't a fruit vs fruit problem anymore, you're bringing in outside factors that allow Enel to do things that he never would've been able to if he only had his DF.