Luffy speed blitz

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@valorz: technically he is right. Natsu could have melted everyone in the stadium had he wanted to. He has shown that he can distinguish what to burn and what not to burn with his flames. Such as leaving the FT mark on the building with his non burning fire

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

@almighty: Natsu Vaporized sand, that's above any heat feat Akainu has, using Lightning from Enel to say that Luffy would tank pure heat is bullshit because Luffy got hurt by the melted gold, and Lightning temperature >>>>>>>>>>> Melted gold temperature, what's next ? you will tell me that Luffy can survive on the Sun's surface and take that heat with no issues? because Lightning temperature> > Sun's surface

yeah... beside that Akainu vaporized steel swords just by flying by and vaporized a giant iceberg with a single hit.....

and lol at natsu > akainu.......

As far as i know Natsu has better heat feats than Akainu because vaporizing sand requires more temperature than steel so based on feats Natsu > Akainu in flame temperature. You can keep "lol-ing" all you want, it won't help your argument

@ratava said:

notify me again when natsu fights with someone on his level for a week and while doing that pemanently changes the weather on an island.....

natsu > akainu. yeah, keep on dreaming :)

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By le0nhart

@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

@almighty: Natsu Vaporized sand, that's above any heat feat Akainu has, using Lightning from Enel to say that Luffy would tank pure heat is bullshit because Luffy got hurt by the melted gold, and Lightning temperature >>>>>>>>>>> Melted gold temperature, what's next ? you will tell me that Luffy can survive on the Sun's surface and take that heat with no issues? because Lightning temperature> > Sun's surface

yeah... beside that Akainu vaporized steel swords just by flying by and vaporized a giant iceberg with a single hit.....

As far as i know Natsu has better heat feats than Akainu because vaporizing sand requires more temperature than steel so based on feats Natsu > Akainu in flame temperature. You can keep "lol-ing" all you want, it won't help your argument

@ratava said:

notify me again when natsu fights with someone on his level for a week and while doing that pemanently changes the weather on an island.....

Feats > your heavily biased opinion, try again

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is too damn fast

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

@ratava said:

Feats > your opinion, try again

yep, thats why Akainu > Natsu :)

temperature to vaporize sand : ~2200° C

temperature to vaporize steel: ~3000° C

and there is much more energy needed to reach that temperature for a metal but that doesnt really matter because

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that is still better than what natsu did

but nice try :)

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Akainu doesn't consistently vaporize steel, sand or even lead.

So yes, Natsu's heat aura melting an entire arena of rock and metal just by powering up is better than what Akainu showed with his heat levels. Lead has a melting point of around 620F at best, so if Akainu's aura is as hot as you guys think the bullets wouldn't even reach him. Also, the Sand Attack didn't turn to glass when it went right through his body, he just went "ugh!" and got split in half. Shank's sword did just fine being emerged in his lava fist. All these failures to melt discount his credentials to compete with Natsu. I'm going to take this post to the Akainu vs. Natsu thread as well.

In any case, the only thing that matters here is the melting point of rubber and Rubber melts at a lower temperature than all of the above. Luffy can't even get close to current Natsu without getting melted. Ever see skid marks on the road from rubber tires? That's all that will be left in this fight if Luffy makes the mistake of lunging at Natsu.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By le0nhart

@ratava said:

and there is much more energy needed to reach that temperature for a metal but that doesnt really matter because

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ice melts at 0 Celsius so the whole feat is useless and if you want to consider size then Natsu in base form 1 shot a demon god thing as big if not bigger than that iceberg

now let's talk real physics, you claimed that sand has a boiling point of 2200 C and Steel 3000 C, i'm not sure what your source is, but it is wrong

Pure Iron which has a higher Boiling point than steel, has a boiling point of 2861 C, on the other hand we have Pure silicon which has a boiling point of 3265 C, then we have Silicon Dioxide AKA sand and it has a boiling point of 2950 C, so by feats Natsu > Akainu in the heat department

Source: CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics

screenshots from the book proving what i said

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you should do better research next time, don't just take the first link on google..., oh and nice try :p

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Ratava
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ice melts at 0 Celsius so the whole feat is useless and if you want to consider size then Natsu in base form 1 shot a demon god thing as big if not bigger than that iceberg

wtf

i see, its useless to talk to you

one of the most stupid comments ive read in a while

congrats

try to acutally read a science book once in a while instead of just google things :)

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy got rekt, so he tries to save face by flaming me and telling me to read a science book even though i used images from a science book while he used some info without any source

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

i see, its useless to talk to you

Of course it is useless to talk to me since i will simply keep destroying your arguments

one of the most stupid comments ive read in a while

So ice doesn't melt at 0 Celsius? O_o

try to acutally read a science book once in a while instead of just google things :)

Funny coming from you, when i'm the one who actually used a Chemistry book as a reference while you used nothing but your own biased opinion and some numbers from the first link on Google, this is what i call trolling at its finest

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a significant difference between melting ice and vaporizing ice.When you vaporize Ice,you melt it to water to gas.Akainu vaporized it nearly instantly and the size of the iceberg is gigantic.Its much more impressive than any of Natsu's feats based on its energy and if you convert the amount of energy to his attack, it would be way hotter than anything Natsu has done.

Not to mention, Akainu easily vaporized a sword just by being near it.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Ratava
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@le0nhart said:

@ratava:

saying that ice melts at 0 celsius and saying that is why akainus feat is useless is plain stupid

that shows that you cant comprehend what akainu did with his attack.

that ice melts at 0 celsius doesnt have anything to do with that feat.

btw i can post pictures too

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

yay, i posted some pictures

but a little hint for you since you are such an expert:

"sand" is not purely made of sio2 or quartz..... :)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah damn

Ice melts at 0 Celsius so the whole feat is useless

thats one of the most stupid comments so far

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a significant difference between melting ice and vaporizing ice.When you vaporize Ice,you melt it to water to gas.Akainu vaporized it nearly instantly and the size of the iceberg is gigantic.Its much more impressive than any of Natsu's feats based on its energy and if you convert the amount of energy to his attack, it would be way hotter than anything Natsu has done.

Natsu melted an entire arena with aura alone, that puts him above melting a fodder pirate's sword. This feat shows he can burn more durable people or dragons than Akainu has.

Loading Video...

Sorry, but burning a mountain-range busting Dragon that is stated to have adamantine scales immune to hellfire is greater than anything Akainu has burned. Akainu is going to need to burn higher durability pirates to compete here. He's been surpassed by Natsu a while ago, so has Luffy.

Luffy gets melted here very quickly.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Ratava

@baltoro said:
@sondeatheater said:

Natsu melted an entire arena with aura alone, that puts him above melting a fodder pirate's sword. This feat shows he can burn more durable people or dragons than Akainu has.

Loading Video...

Sorry, but burning a mountain-range busting Dragon that is stated to have adamantine scales immune to hellfire is greater than anything Akainu has burned. Akainu is going to need to burn higher durability pirates to compete here. He's been surpassed by Natsu a while ago, so has Luffy.

Luffy gets melted here very quickly.

nah, luffy wont "melt", since you coudnt provide a single feat where Natsu reduces a person to a pile of ash with his temperature or someone he fought was suffering from serious burns :)

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Ironic that you bring that uo when you disregard Akainu instantly vaporizing the giant Ice block.Vaporizing steel>>>>>>melting stone.

Akainu doesn't have an aura that can spread far,his feat is based on pure heat while Natsu melting a colloseum was due to his magic spreading that far.

We have no quantification for Natsu burning a dragon.The dragon's feats aren't done by melting or vaporizing through pure heat.You have no scale to prove why it's hotter than Akainu's.

You don't even know how impressive it is to vaporize steel or that giant iceberg.OBD calced Akainu to be hundreds of thousands of degrees based on the magma's area.

None of your argument below matters when Natsu was empowered by Atlas and we don't know how hot Atlas's flames are.

Akainu easily covered half an island making volcanoes even when fighting a character who is nearly equal and counters each other's types.Akainu scaling to Chinjao is island+ when Natsu is only city level.Akainu tanked an attack that easily split the island indirectly through Akainu's face.

That same guy shook island thousands of kilometers away with casual quakes.The quakes also casually broke steel hard ice mountains with the shockwaves alone.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By le0nhart

@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@le0nhart said:

@ratava:

saying that ice melts at 0 celsius and saying that is why akainus feat is useless is plain stupid

Ice does melt at 0 Celsius so what is your point? and i already addressed the size thing, but you chose to ignore it

He melted some ice, so what? Natsu Vaporized Sand

again i already addressed its sheer size, but you chose to ignore it

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

posting pictures from an unknown book that is not even in English and some website without any reference isn't going to help your argument

here are my sources

• G.W.C. Kaye; T. H. Laby (1993). Tables of physical and chemical constants (15th ed.). London: Longman.
  • A.M. James; M.P. Lord (1992). Macmillan's Chemical and Physical Data. London: Macmillan.
  • Haynes, William M., ed. (2011). CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (92nd ed.). CRC Press. pp. 4.121–4.123.
  • J.A. Dean, ed. (1999). Lange's Handbook of Chemistry (15th ed.). McGraw-Hill. Section 3; Table 3.2 Physical Constants of Inorganic Compounds.
  • Zhang Y; Evans JRG and Zhang S (2011). "Corrected Values for Boiling Points and Enthalpies of Vaporization of Elements in Handbooks". J. Chem. Eng. Data 56 (2): 328–337. doi:10.1021/je1011086.

"sand" is not purely made of sio2 or quartz.....

Actually Beach sand is mostly composed of Silicon Dioxide, not to mention that Steel has a lower boiling point than Iron

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Ratava
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@le0nhart said:

@ratava:

Ice does melt at 0 Celsious so what is your point? and i already addressed the size thing, but you chose to ignore it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

posting pictures from an unknown book that is not even in English and some website without any reference isn't going to help your argument

here are my sources

• G.W.C. Kaye; T. H. Laby (1993). Tables of physical and chemical constants (15th ed.). London: Longman.
  • A.M. James; M.P. Lord (1992). Macmillan's Chemical and Physical Data. London: Macmillan.
  • Haynes, William M., ed. (2011). CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics (92nd ed.). CRC Press. pp. 4.121–4.123.
  • J.A. Dean, ed. (1999). Lange's Handbook of Chemistry (15th ed.). McGraw-Hill. Section 3; Table 3.2 Physical Constants of Inorganic Compounds.
  • Zhang Y; Evans JRG and Zhang S (2011). "Corrected Values for Boiling Points and Enthalpies of Vaporization of Elements in Handbooks". J. Chem. Eng. Data 56 (2): 328–337. doi:10.1021/je1011086.

Actually Beach sand is mostly composed of Silicon Dioxide, not to mention that Steel has a lower boiling point than Iron

he melted "some" ice? do you even know how much energy you have to exert to not only melt but vaporize such a huge mass of ice in an instant (this is not slowly melting)? the size IS what is important and that is more impressive than natsu vaporizing "some" sand in that little pool they were standing.

btw: after Akainu was punched by WB and fell into a crack in the earth he simply walked underground through the earth in his elemental form so sand/earth is no problem for him :)

akainu fought for week against Aokiji basically against his opposite element and he won, they even pemanentely changed the weather on the island. nothing natsu did comes close to that.

and for the different BPs, i could post another dozen scientific sites with different bps but iam not in the mood to spoon feed everthing to you. iam sure you will get whats going on :)

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:
@ratava said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@le0nhart said:

@ratava:

Ice does melt at 0 Celsious so what is your point? and i already addressed the size thing, but you chose to ignore it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here are my sources

he melted "some" ice? do you even know how much energy you have to exert to not only melt but vaporize such a huge mass of ice in an instant (this is not slowly melting)? the size IS what is important and that is more impressive than natsu vaporizing "some" sand in that little pool they were standing.

btw: after Akainu was punched by WB and fell into a crack in the earth he simply walked underground through the earth in his elemental form so sand/earth is no problem for him :)

akainu fought for week against Aokiji basically against his opposite element and he won, they even pemanentely changed the weather on the island. nothing natsu did comes close to that.

and for the different BPs, i could post another dozen scientific sites with different bps but iam not in the mood to spoon feed everthing to you. iam sure you will get whats going on :)

No i don't know how much energy is required please educate me

Here is the feat, Natsu should easily replicate this feat since his heat is high enough to vaporize a large "pool" of sand and he 1 shot a demon way bigger than this iceberg

Loading Video...

I am not debating Akainu Vs Natsu, i am simply talking about the heat each one has displayed, if you want a complete debate then Natsu simply eats Akainu, unless we're using fancalcs then Akainu blitzes

how is changing the weather quantifiable?

My links are not from "scientific sites", they are from research papers and books, posting some number from a site without any reference to a book or a research paper isn't valid

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfd79a9741d
deactivated-5acfd79a9741d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: Natsu literally melted away the colleseum but his fire did not once set anyone on fire or hurt them. He just burned off their clothes and Happy already stated he got a little too happy because he hasn't fought anyone in a while. So what's Akainu's excuse then?

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: technically he is right. Natsu could have melted everyone in the stadium had he wanted to. He has shown that he can distinguish what to burn and what not to burn with his flames. Such as leaving the FT mark on the building with his non burning fire

I am not on mark with the example you said though I know Natsu can adjust the heat of his fire while attacking but after releasing a heat that's enough to melt the surrounding rocks the humans should have been effected too. Anyway I only mentioned that since it would create a double standard with what the other guy said and actually the entire ''couldn't vaporized humans'' is a silly argument for the fact being both FT and OP are Shonen and addresses to a major audience of kid fans thus neither Mashima nor Oda would ever draw such a on panel scene where a human gets melted or vaporized. Even when Akainu actually did attacked a human fodder the story board directly cut into Coby's direction while providing sounds to clear out what was seen as imminent

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko said:

@valorz: Natsu literally melted away the colleseum but his fire did not once set anyone on fire or hurt them. He just burned off their clothes and Happy already stated he got a little too happy because he hasn't fought anyone in a while. So what's Akainu's excuse then?

That's not a excuse genius you just summarized the three scans and there is still no excuse for how there wasn't any change in the bodies of the humans while melting rocks were present all over the place due to the heat also I have already addressed why that guy wasn't vaporized above at post 173, its you who is trying push that silly point while ignoring the obvious backfire on your own argument

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: Akainu vaporized a steel dagger by being near it with pure heat.The pool of sand isn't big.Natsu ones shotted demon bigger than that?The demon isn't big at all.There's only one scan that might suggest that he is,but every scan of the "demon" shows him as 200 meters being incredibly generous.The iceberg's diameter was 253 meters.ok the demon is almost as tall, but what does that have to do with heat feats?

Akainu vaporized it and not just destroy it.The feat was 5.2 Megatons easily city level.The heat is hundreds of thousands degrees per cubic meter or something of the sort.if you want a complete debate,Akainu punches a hole in Natsu.If you want to use fan calcs, Akainu demolishes Natsu even more.

No calcs=Continental Chinjao<Garp right when he became Admiral Level<Old Whitebeard<Akainu

Anyone admiral level is at this level.

Calcs=Island+ Chinjao<<<Akainu

Speed wise,Fairy Tail is lacking heavily and in either case, Akainu blitzes.

Natsu vaporized sand?Akainu vaporized Steel by being near it.

Energy-Akainu

Heat-Akainu

What's funny is that you don't even know how impressive the feat is and you still assume Natsu's is more impressive.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: how do we know the sword was steel? How do we know the hardness of Aokiji ice?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: You literally never read an f4 comic have you? Because if you did you would know that Human Torch could go the heat of the sun yet burn none of the f4 nor set the world on fire. Master elemental user have the capabilities to hurt anyone or hurt no one with their element.

I seen white beard get a part of his face melted off by Akainu, I've seen Doffy cut off Oars Jr. limbs mercilessly, and I've seen law just get his arm slit off by Doffy so you can't just blame it on the rating because this show and FT have both shown brutal things lol. Your refutes seem more like dodges than arguements so...

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail is just too slow. Their combat speed is even worse.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By SonDeathEater

@comicvinepoozer1: http://i.imgur.com/0critYU.png

I assume most swords would be made out of steel and the swords in the scan look like they are steel.Check the bottom panel for Akainu vaporizing a sword.

I never stated Aokiji's ice was as hard as steel and even though it is, it has nothing to do with vaporizing.Aokiji used an ice sword on Robin and Zoro immediately blocked it with his own attack but the sword didn't break or crack at all and Luffy's Gum Gum Pistol didn't even dent Aokiji's ice body.Zoro should be far above his Alabasta self and Zoro was completely serious against Aokiji knowing that he was an admiral and that he was about to kill Robin.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: he more than likely used Haki. Just like how Kizaru light sword could clash with Rayleigh

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater:

"Akainu vaporized a steel dagger by being near it with pure heat."

Vaporizing a pool of sand > Vaporizing a small steel sword

The pool of sand isn't big.

the pool isn't small, and sand requires way more energy to vaporize than ice

Natsu ones shotted demon bigger than that?The demon isn't big at all. There's only one scan that might suggest that he is,but every scan of the "demon" shows him as 200 meters being incredibly generous.

isn't big? 1 scan? look how small Natsu is in comparison to his sword, he's definitively bigger than the iceberg

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The iceberg's diameter was 253 meters.ok the demon is almost as tall, but what does that have to do with heat feats?

253 meters? how exactly did you calculate that? based on pics the iceberg wouldn't make it past the demon's knee

Akainu vaporized it and not just destroy it.The feat was 5.2 Megatons easily city level. The heat is hundreds of thousands degrees per cubic meter or something of the sort.

proof?

if you want a complete debate,Akainu punches a hole in Natsu.If you want to use fan calcs, Akainu demolishes Natsu even more.

Natsu will simply eat his fist, every attack used by Akainu will only make Natsu more powerful, and Natsu has higher striking power feats

No calcs=Continental Chinjao<Garp right when he became Admiral Level<Old Whitebeard<Akainu

Old Whitebeard beat the crap out of Akainu

Speed wise,Fairy Tail is lacking heavily and in either case, Akainu blitzes.

with fancalcs yeah, otherwise no

Sand > steel

Energy-Akainu

even if you calc Akainu's energy at continent level, his attacks are all based on magma which Natsu is immune to and would only make him more powerful

Heat-Akainu

no

What's funny is that you don't even know how impressive the feat is and you still assume Natsu's is more impressive.

the funny thing is that you are heavily biased like everyone else here, the feat is useless because heat type attacks are useless on Natsu, not to mention that Sand >>>>> Ice, there is nothing Akainu can do to beat Natsu, Akainu is food for Natsu just like Atlas flame, the only thing Akainu has on Natsu is speed and that's based on fancalcs

BeyondTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luff til natsu gets major speed boost

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this thread is funny

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@sondeatheater:

"Akainu vaporized a steel dagger by being near it with pure heat."

Vaporizing a pool of sand > Vaporizing a small steel sword

and vaporizing that iceberg > vaporizing a pool of sand

and sand requires way more energy to vaporize than ice

you still cant comprehend whats happening when akainu vaporized that iceberg, try to use your awesome science books and try to understand that feat

Akainu vaporized it and not just destroy it.The feat was 5.2 Megatons easily city level. The heat is hundreds of thousands degrees per cubic meter or something of the sort.

proof?

that's based on fancalcs

proof? the proof is math and is easy to calc all, you have to know is written in your books (and the size of that iceberg which too is easy to calc :) )

Old Whitebeard beat the crap out of Akainu

yeah..... old whitebeard...... who hits so hard with his quakepunches that even islands kilometers away still feel the quake and akainu tanked them. NOTHING natsu did comes even close to that but nice attemp to lowball

Sand > steel

nope
you still dont get it
ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ValorZ

@jko

You literally never read an f4 comic have you? Because if you did you would know that Human Torch could go the heat of the sun yet burn none of the f4 nor set the world on fire. Master elemental user have the capabilities to hurt anyone or hurt no one with their element.

Nice fanfic and since we are talking about Natsu here giving Human Torch a character from another franchise is irrelevant and silly. If Human Torch can control his fire than that's his power not Natsu's. You coming up with made up powers for Natsu is hilarious

I seen white beard get a part of his face melted off by Akainu, I've seen Doffy cut off Oars Jr. limbs mercilessly, and I've seen law just get his arm slit off by Doffy so you can't just blame it on the rating because this show and FT have both shown brutal things lol. Your refutes seem more like dodges than arguements so...

You are talking about basic limb loses and Whitebeard getting a part of his face melted was completely removed in the anime . So see how Whitebeard losing a portion of his face was a huge deal that lead to complete removal from the anime adaptation and you are expecting Oda to draw someone getting vaporized on panel? Yeah you are making sense... not that it changes your double standard and all the humans Natsu didn't melted

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

"vaporizing that iceberg > vaporizing a pool of sand"

not really, the size of the pool isn't that much smaller than the iceberg

you still cant comprehend whats happening when akainu vaporized that iceberg, try to use your awesome science books and try to understand that feat

proof? the proof is math and is easy to calc all, you have to know is written in your books (and the size of that iceberg which too is easy to calc :) )

it's all fancalc based on pixel scaling, Akainu's magma still didn't vaporize Crocodile's sand,

Akainu isn't beating Natsu via magma attacks since Natsu will simply feed on them

yeah..... old whitebeard...... who hits so hard with his quakepunches that even islands kilometers away still feel the quake and akainu tanked them. NOTHING natsu did comes even close to that but nice attemp to lowball

I'm not low balling, that's not the point, you tried to put Akainu above whitebeard....

Sand's boiling point is above iron, i have 5 legit sources to back up what i said, you on the other hand got some site with an unknown source, and we still have the fact that you have no proof that the steel evaporated

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: I've stated this countless times and if you truly don't get by now the you're clearly a Hater or visually impaired. Also you have to be complete moron to really just miss the point of why I compared another fire user to Natsu who is a fire user. I am not giving Natsu Human Torch feats, I'm explaining why Natsu didn't burn a person with a someone who has similar showings to Natsu. If Natsu doesn't want burn anyone or anything with his fire he will not burn anyone or anything.

So white beard getting a part of his face burned off is greater than a guy getting his arm vaporized let alone the hilt and base of his sword... lol get real.

I can't even comment anymore considering I give viable arguments and you give me BS Fan wank.

P.S. Brandish literally just decimated a person to the point where there was no trace of him left with just a lift of her hand so if Hiro wanted to show someone get vaporized he'll show someone get vaporized.

@LEONHEART: You explained it perfectly. Thumbs up bro.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how it turned from Luffy vs Natsu into Akainu vs Natsu.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Please.

Natsu solos OPverse empowered by his "nakama" and fanboys.

aboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By aboveAll

1.Luffy isnt literilly made out of ruber his body is rubber LIKE

2.Luffy lifts buildings easily and he is based of striking power

4.They both are equal in combat smart maybe luffy is smarted bc he develpoed gear 2nd by watching others fight on the spot

5.Only fire everything else still hurts him

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu possibly has superior striking strength.(If luffy is in base anyway.) That's all i can give Natsu. Luffy outclasses the guy in pure physical might, durability, endurance etc. Speed which is constantly addressed is also a major advantage.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If luffy can get burned from akainu's magma he'll get incinerated by natsu's aura alone

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not this again.