#1 Posted by Mikolajek (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know what you think of who would win a fight between luffy and natsu so here to help you i will give you multiple advantages on both sides

nami dies

natsu's advantages

1. fire melts rubber

2. natsu is most likely stronger then luffy physically

3. natsu has ranged, melee and area attacks as luffy only has melee and ranged melee

4. though natsu is stupid he still is way smarter

5. gum gum redhawk is useless on natsu in fact it will just power him up

luffy's advantages

1. luffy is faster then natsu

2. luffy has more attacks which means it will take longer to run out of tricks

3. if luffy figures out how to take advantage of natsu's motion sickness that would cause problems for natsu but luffy is not smart enough

In my opinion natsu would win.

#2 Posted by Raijin6 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Luffy is physically stronger than Natsu or should be

2. Luffy Gear 4 just stomps. I doubt he even needs this since he should win with just Gear 2 and Haki

3. Even if Luffy figures out the motion sickness he couldn´t use it. Doesn´t change that he wins

#3 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Luffy blitzes Natsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
#4 Edited by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

1. fire melts rubber

Natsu is too slow to tag Luffy.

2. natsu is most likely stronger then luffy physically

Lol.

3. natsu has ranged, melee and area attacks as luffy only has melee and ranged melee

Natsu is too slow to match Luffy's combat speed.

4. though natsu is stupid he still is way smarter

Irrelevant given the noticeable speed gap.

5. gum gum redhawk is useless on natsu in fact it will just power him up

Luffy doesn't need Red Hawk here.

luffy's advantages

1. luffy is faster then natsu

This right here renders Natsu little advantages moot.

2. luffy has more attacks which means it will take longer to run out of tricks

3. if luffy figures out how to take advantage of natsu's motion sickness that would cause problems for natsu but luffy is not smart enough

Luffy speed blitzes him before Natsu even realises he's in a fight.

#5 Posted by ValorZ (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy vs Natsu is a bad match up through the nature of the character, anyone whose well informed on both characters would know this. Luffy stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfd79a9741d
#6 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu stomps. He has shown better senses and physical poweress (except speed). Natsu has casual attacks have mountain level aoe and have shown to demolish mountain level creatures. He has shown a heat level way higher than Akainu has shown in the newest chapter (Vaporized sand with just powering up). Natsu take this low diff. Natsu in the tartarus vs luffy is a more fair match.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
#7 Posted by deactivated-57d17c2439784 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done a lot, Luffy is far too fast for Natsu to handle

#8 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio
@jko said:

Natsu stomps. He has shown better senses and physical poweress (except speed). Natsu has casual attacks have mountain level aoe and have shown to demolish mountain level creatures. He has shown a heat level way higher than Akainu has shown in the newest chapter (Vaporized sand with just powering up). Natsu take this low diff. Natsu in the tartarus vs luffy is a more fair match.

See that's the thing right there "Except Speed" the difference in speed between Natsu and Luffy is so vast there isn't anything Natsu can do to him. He's not tagging Luffy with any attacks. I'm a firm believer in the fact that Natsu and Luffy are decently close in physical strength, stamina, and durability but it doesn't man anything if Natsu can't hit him.

#9 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@strictlyanime: (On phone so can't quote) You are also forgetting that natsu has reflexes and can dodge instant attack that he's never seen before. Also Luffy has never outran or dodge attacks with the aoe range of a mountain. What's stopping Natsu from punching the ground or air and making a massive explosion just to hit Luffy. Plus Natsu can flex and make fire shroud the whole place in fire that can melt a colleseum. He can also just shroud himself in fire that can vaporize sand which is a heat level higher than the boiling point of sand (4100+ degrees Fahrenheit.) Luffy can't blitz faster than Natsu putting up his flame and either way if he did Natsu can tank his gear second punches fairly easily and still put his flames around the area their fighting. Speed isn't the only factor in this fight.

#10 Edited by zenpaktoe82 (438 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by DBVSE7 (8197 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu is literally the worst matchup against Luffy.

#12 Posted by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko:

natsu has reflexes and can dodge instant attack that he's never seen before.

What?

Also Luffy has never outran or dodge attacks with the aoe range of a mountain.

He doesn't need to, his attacks will land before Natsu uses any AOE.

What's stopping Natsu from punching the ground or air and making a massive explosion just to hit Luffy.

The fact that Luffy is many times faster than him which means he hits Natusu multiple times before Natsu registers what's happening.

Luffy can't blitz faster than Natsu putting up his flame

...Yes he can. Luffy being faster means he can attack Natsu before he reacts and Natsu has to react to put up his flames.

and either way if he did Natsu can tank his gear second punches fairly easily

I doubt it, each gear 2nd punch has enough force to one-shot a pacifista (something that can tank a mountain level explosion) so Natsu will be feeling those hits. And even if he didn't for some reason: Gear 4. GG.

Speed isn't the only factor in this fight.

It's one of if not the the biggest factor in any fight. It determines who will get their hits in first which is crucial to the outcome of the fight. Speed is quite the luxury. Luffy speedblitzes Natsu.

#13 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldroger: You don't know what reflexes are?

Pacificstas are nothing to Natsu who OS Bluenote a far greater adversary than a Pacificsta. Bluenote took mutiple punches from an angry Gildarts who is one hit mountain buster when angered. When has Pacificsta tanked a mountain explosion? The only person who was stated to bust a mountain was Prime Garp and it was never stated he did it in one hit...

How when all he does is have to punch the air. I have seen people in OP talk long sentences before Luffy even hit them which is plenty enough time for Natsu to do his attack. Also how is Luffy faster than Natsu flames that come when he flexes or thinks them to come. Luffy ain't that fast.

Also G2 is weak... He couldn't even take out Hordy or Ceaser in that form and those two are nowhere near mountain level.

Sorry Luffy dies. It pretty funny that people think that Luffy who is multi city block at best can beat some who casually can blow up mountain with one attack and has Fire that is far hotter than one of the strongest enemy in OP because of a little speed.

P.S. uffy in G4 is a lot slower than G2 and by the time he tries to use it Natsu wrecks.

#14 Posted by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko:

You don't know what reflexes are?

Something Luffy has in spades which make Natsu's reflexes look slow.

Pacificstas are nothing to Natsu who OS Bluenote a far greater adversary than a Pacificsta. Bluenote took mutiple punches from an angry Gildarts who is one hit mountain buster when angered. When has Pacificsta tanked a mountain explosion? The only person who was stated to bust a mountain was Prime Garp and it was never stated he did it in one hit...

Franky tanked a mountain level explosion, pacifstas are more durable than him, Luffy one-shot a pacifsta ergo Luffy one-shot something with mountain++ durability. Down playing will get you no where.

How when all he does is have to punch the air. I have seen people in OP talk long sentences before Luffy even hit them which is plenty enough time for Natsu to do his attack. Also how is Luffy faster than Natsu flames that come when he flexes or thinks them to come. Luffy ain't that fast.

Lol really? You're using that as an argument> You do realise the same can be said for every one in every shonen...Luffy has spammed gear 2 since the time-skip he blitzes Natsu.

Natsu won't have time to think before he gets hit, Luffy before the time-skip could speed blitz lightning timers, I'll make this plainer; he won't have time to do anything before Luffy hits him becasuse he is so much faster. You want to talk speed feats? Show me Natsu's best speed feat and let's compare to Luffy's to see how horribly outclassed Natsu is in speed.

Sorry Luffy dies. It pretty funny that people think that Luffy who is multi city block at best can beat some who casually can blow up mountain with one attack and has Fire that is far hotter than one of the strongest enemy in OP because of a little speed.

Your low balling is quite sad. He one-shot a pacifista which has mountain level durability, the Sea Kings said he would have destroyed Noah had he not stopped which is half the size of an island, the shock wave of his gear 4 punch destroyed most of Dressrosa aka a city.

P.S. uffy in G4 is a lot slower than G2 and by the time he tries to use it Natsu wrecks.

Natsu is too slow to react to Luffy's blitz, this is a fact which you cannot disprove with feats, Luffy will have Natsu reeling from his initial attack giving him ample time to finish him off.

#15 Edited by Masker (981 posts) - - Show Bio
@jko said:

@strictlyanime: (On phone so can't quote) You are also forgetting that natsu has reflexes and can dodge instant attack that he's never seen before. Also Luffy has never outran or dodge attacks with the aoe range of a mountain. What's stopping Natsu from punching the ground or air and making a massive explosion just to hit Luffy. Plus Natsu can flex and make fire shroud the whole place in fire that can melt a colleseum. He can also just shroud himself in fire that can vaporize sand which is a heat level higher than the boiling point of sand (4100+ degrees Fahrenheit.) Luffy can't blitz faster than Natsu putting up his flame and either way if he did Natsu can tank his gear second punches fairly easily and still put his flames around the area their fighting. Speed isn't the only factor in this fight.

this.

speed isn't everything

#16 Posted by josephgomes619 (3789 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy blitzes Natsu instantly. Unlike most shonen protagonist, Luffy doesn't talk much during battles and he blitzes very often. No amount of PIS is going to save Natsu from Luffy's blitz. Natsu has never faced any opponent like Luffy before, he'll me KO before he can start talking about Nakama powerups

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
#17 Posted by deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@masker: Speed is a huge edge for Luffy, it means he'll attack first and hit Natsu multiple times before Natsu can counter attack

Luffy blitzes Natsu instantly. Unlike most shonen protagonist, Luffy doesn't talk much during battles and he blitzes very often. No amount of PIS is going to save Natsu from Luffy's blitz. Natsu has never faced any opponent like Luffy before, he'll me KO before he can start talking about Nakama powerups

This

#18 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

And...Luffy still speed blitzes.

#19 Edited by Masker (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrfiddles: Natsu can easily tank Luffy's attacks, we all know he's increadibly durable and has won fights thanks to his durability alone... Natsu can also AOE spam attacks that would incinirate Luffy, but Luffy can only physically attack Natsu which isn't going to do much especially when he gets like this:

No Caption Provided

(dragon scales) i can't see him going down just because of a few gear second punches.

and you make it seem like he can't even move or react to Luffy which isn't fair, because Natsu could keep up with characters like Laxus, who moves as fast as lightning, in one of his early arcs... so he can at least defend or counter-attack even if he's slower.

#20 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@masker said:

@mrfiddles: Natsu can easily tank Luffy's attacks, we all know he's increadibly durable and has won fights thanks to his durability alone... Natsu can also AOE spam attacks that would incinirate Luffy, but Luffy can only physically attack Natsu which isn't going to do much especially when he gets like this:

No Caption Provided

(dragon scales) i can't see him going down just because of a few gear second punches.

and you make it seem like he can't even move or react to Luffy which isn't fair, because Natsu could keep up with characters like Laxus, who moves as fast as lightning, in one of his early arcs... so he can at least defend or counter-attack even if he's slower.

Luffy threw a several hundred ton golden ball fast enough to tag Enel who has precog and also moves as fast as lightning. Luffy did this before he got his gears, after which he was casually blitzing Blueno who was faster than Kalifa who was a lightning timer, currently Luffy is faster in base than his pre time skip self is in gear 2 so he is well past the point of being able to blitz Natsu. Let's also not forget he rushed forward towards Hody while evading a barrage of mach 40 water bullets...in his base form.

Natsu won't go down from a few gear 2 punches, but those punches will stun him give given their strike ratio and that's all the opening Luffy needs to go gear 4 and finish Natsu.

This fight has been done dozens of times and Luffy has been the winner, this is a dupe thread.

#21 Edited by Masker (981 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: yes yes they both did incredible things but those fan calcs are completely useless here... you see, a water "bullet" can't go at mach 40... it would just evaporate much sooner, so he either dodged a much slower water bullet, or you just pulled that number out of your butt.

You shouldn't make this type of fan calcs especially on anime like OP and FT... because then you'd have characters who can actually resist standing close to a black hole, and others who can casually punch as strong as a mountain buster attack, you see? that's just ridiculous and non-consistent.

do you actually believe that characters who are so fast and powerful, wouldn't technically be able to fly just by swinging their arms really fast?? then why don't they?? have you seen the episode were Luffy(post-skip) fell into a giant garbage chute and couldn't get out of it? he couldn't fly, he couldn't run vertically on the wall, he couldn't punch a mountain buster level punch and destroy the walls... nope, he just climbed out of it and it took him like 3 episodes + momonusuke's help to get out.

so what i'm saying is that your funny speculations are nothing to be taken seriously, Luffy and Natsu are evenly powerful... Luffy is clearly faster, but Natsu is more durable... they have different styles and type of attacks, but i'm going with Natsu on this one.

you're free to think whatever you want about luffy, i do not wish to argue with you.

#22 Posted by isbobreallybob (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomps, way too fast to be tagged by any of natsu's attacks.

#23 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@masker:

a water "bullet" can't go at mach 40... it would just evaporate much sooner, so he either dodged a much slower water bullet, or you just pulled that number out of your butt.

And people can't fly by kicking the air, people can't make their bodies as hard as iron at will, and magical fruits that give people random powers don't exist. I have no idea why you're trying to apply logic to this particular feat when we're discussing fiction. Anyway the mach 40 water bullet cannot be argued.

Hody threw it fast enough to cover the 150km distance between himself and the plaza in 10 or so seconds which is mach 40-44. I didn't pull that number out of my butt, I used maths.

So don't try to disprove me, try to disprove maths and good luck with that.

You shouldn't make this type of fan calcs especially on anime like OP and FT... because then you'd have characters who can actually resist standing close to a black hole, and others who can casually punch as strong as a mountain buster attack, you see? that's just ridiculous and non-consistent.

Franky is less durable than a pacifista and he tanked a mountain level explosion, Luffy one-shotted a pacifista after training for two years. What inconsistency? That 'fan calc' used numbers...maths.

What black hole are you talking about?

do you actually believe that characters who are so fast and powerful, wouldn't technically be able to fly just by swinging their arms really fast?? why don't they?

Once again I question why you're trying to apply this logic to fiction... this is pretty damn random, Sanji and CP9 members can pseudo fly by kicking the air which is principally the same as what you're describing. Why don't you ask Oda why he doesn't have his characters swing their arms and fly, what does this even have to do with anything?

have you seen the episode were Luffy(post-skip) fell into a giant garbage chute and couldn't get out of it? he couldn't fly, he couldn't run vertically on the wall

If anything the fact that he couldn't run on the wall is inconsistent, you've brought this up before as some weird attempt to low ball, have you forgotten when he ran up a bean stalk pre time skip with a huge golden ball attached to his arm? But he couldn't do the same post timeskip without nearly as much resistance? Google the word 'outlier'

o what i'm saying is that your funny speculations are nothing to be taken seriously

Wow I didn't know that using maths is the same as speculating, or using feats for that matter. Sometimes I do wonder if you know the meaning of the words you're using.

Luffy is clearly faster

This right here is why he wins, his attacks will hit Natsu before he can counter attack, his hits per second are more than enough to daze Natsu and if those don't put him down he goes gear 4 and wins decisively.

#24 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldroger: Pacificstas have never shown any mountain busting durability... Franky's gag feat wasn't mountain busting feat considering the supposed mountain was actually a factory. That means the mountain was hollowed out already. Also considering Frankly was getting wrecked by that baby dude who was doing 40 feet in the air back breakers... I know that Franky is nowhere near tanking a mountain busting attack.

So since Akainu was slower than Luffy it means Luffy automatically win because he can blitz him right... No he can't.

Um Natsu OS bluenote with his roar before he could respond to what Natsu said and in the latest chapter he punched a Spriggan twelve (from inside a big pit) before even got to say sweet so... Is it really Natsu who is having trouble keeping up.

You ignored the part where weakass Hordy was tanking G2 and his pathetic red hawk shots. Ceaser who is way slower than Luffy and doesn't have reflexes on the level of Natsu was able to tag him with his pathetic gasket attack.

I'm up to date on OP and Luffy was not wrecking the city with his punches. He only hit Donflamingo a couple times multi block then got tired after sometime. He proceeded to do his strongest attack which is only multi block attack. In the aftermath chapter it was shown the area Luffy was in was hardly affected. If it weren't for the birdcage the city would of been barely destroyed.

Also breaking a Pacifista neck is hardly a feat as he never destroys their body just their neck which is the weakest point. Natsu OS bluenote with his roar instantly making Pacifistas fodder to Natsu.

Natsu has to much in the bag and the wank for OP is oustanding. You really think that gold ball he dragging was several hundred tons... yet Luffy's greatest attack now is only multi block at best... and I am really supposed to believe Luffy in the earlier arcs was lifting several hundred tons... Lol I don't think so.

#25 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#26 Posted by Shinjiro (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

B-b-but...Natsu fight at the speed of lighting! haha! Take that Luffylivers!

#27 Posted by saikyo3000 (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire burns rubber

Ohh! You mean like how his arm was completely burned off pulling off this move?

No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by KwasiD2k (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard human flavored gum tastes good to dragons, idk though, js.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
#29 Posted by deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

As somebody who is knowledgable on both characters I can say that Natsu completely dominates Luffy, even in speed Natsu isn't out classed, in fact he can actually speed blitz Luffy. Luffy gets wrecked so badly Garp and Dragon will feel it, Natsu is multi mountain level while Luffy can't even destroy a city block effectively, this is a huge stomp and once again One Piece gets wanked with fans making dumb claims about Luffy's capabilities, lol Natsu solos the Straw Hats

#30 Posted by Pokopika (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu use the power of friendship

#31 Edited by DeathHero61 (18557 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikolajek said:

I want to know what you think of who would win a fight between luffy and natsu so here to help you i will give you multiple advantages on both sides

nami dies

natsu's advantages

1. fire melts rubber Luffy has a good resistance against heat

2. natsu is most likely stronger then luffy physically Not true at all. Natsu possibly has the advantage in striking strength but that's about it.

4. though natsu is stupid he still is way smarter Luffy created a brand new technique just by watching someone else do something similar and created another technique with ground breaking foundations to combat just because he had to fight gigantic animals. Luffy is a combat genius. Natsu is a brute in comparison. He doesn't use strategic thinking nearly as often as luffy does.

5. gum gum redhawk is useless on natsu in fact it will just power him up True but the force of the punch will still be there.

luffy's advantages

1. luffy is faster then natsu So much more so that this battle ends in a blitz.

2. luffy has more attacks which means it will take longer to run out of tricks To sum up he is extremely more versatile having four fighting styles and several hundred moves per fighting style and is easily more skilled than Natsu.

3. if luffy figures out how to take advantage of natsu's motion sickness that would cause problems for natsu but luffy is not smart enough He was smart enough to use crocodile's weakness against him, use others as meat shields, take advantage of other people's fighting styles and so on. He is far smarter than Natsu. At the end of the day Luffy wouldn't even need to exploit his motion sickness.

#32 Edited by DeathHero61 (18557 posts) - - Show Bio
@mkgod said:

As somebody who is knowledgable on both characters I can say that Natsu completely dominates Luffy, even in speed Natsu isn't out classed, in fact he can actually speed blitz Luffy. Luffy gets wrecked so badly Garp and Dragon will feel it, Natsu is multi mountain level while Luffy can't even destroy a city block effectively, this is a huge stomp and once again One Piece gets wanked with fans making dumb claims about Luffy's capabilities, lol Natsu solos the Straw Hats

I am actually a bigger supporter of FT than i am of OP and i can honestly tell you that Fairy Tail is significantly lower than the HST. Natsu lacks speed feats, he doesn't have the durability to take hits from him, let alone the skill. Natsu is barely on mountain level. Natsu possibly has superior striking strength but that's about it. i seriously am wondering where did you get that from. Luffy in gear forth folded a city in half........

You know nothing of either FT or OP bro. Its generally agreed upon that Fairy Tail isn't even on the level of HST as of yet. And Natsu isn't soloing the strawhats. Not by a long shot. The only ones he is beating there are nami, ussopp, chopper and brook and possibly sanji and that's about it.(even most of these guys aren't worth mentioning in comparison to the several other characters in the series.) Luffy blitzes(i can't really say one shot anymore with the recent feats natsu shown by he can still get taken out rather quickly) Zoro Blitzes and Franky has the firepower needed to take down Natsu as well. Robin snaps him in half, and so on.

Nobody's wanking i been telling you this for weeks. Pretty much every claim made can be backed by factual evidence.

@shinjiro said:

B-b-but...Natsu fight at the speed of lighting! haha! Take that Luffylivers!

Nice try but luffy kicked a lightning bolt from enel. So by your logic Luffy is lightning speed as well..... which isn't possible.

#33 Edited by ojayz_truth (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so this is my analysis on the battle

1 nastu wins because he is fire and luffy is rubber

2 nastu has more endurance as seen in his fight against oracion seis, Zeref, jackal etc

Let's kick it up a notch shall we.

Now luffy enters second gear all that does is it makes him faster let's not forget natsu has Laxuses lightning and laxus is fast as seen in his speedy entrance when he attacks fairy tail.

3 luffy enters gear 3 then what happens uses his gigant pistol against nastu let's say it hits him natsu blocks the attack gets damaged,vexed and enters into the dragon force

It's over from there because we've seen natsu destroy the grand magic games take out two dragon slayers on his own, taken dragons head on that can level countries.

4 nastu defies gravity like its nothing against blue note and burns him so bad that the person he holds clothes get burnt off completely

5 natsu is a freaking demon of zeref E.N.D the demon rumoured to be able to withstand zeref.

Now let's get back to luffy in gear four what happens if he runs out steam

Now I hear blitz is coming back again luffy is only fast in second gear

#34 Posted by ojayz_truth (7 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

^ *Facepalm*

Luffy wins, as has been concluded many times in the dozen other Luffy vs Natsu threads.

#36 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol @Robin can clutch Natsu. :'D His body heat melts iron and steel in a second wth is Robin's flower arm's going to do to Natsu. OP wank tho when multi block buster at best can beat casual mountain busters smh.

#37 Edited by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko said:

Lol @Robin can clutch Natsu. :'D His body heat melts iron and steel in a second wth is Robin's flower arm's going to do to Natsu. OP wank tho when multi block busterat best can beat casual mountain busters smh.

Lol, you can stop trolling now.

#38 Edited by deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36 (2291 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko said:

Lol @Robin can clutch Natsu. :'D His body heat melts iron and steel in a second wth is Robin's flower arm's going to do to Natsu. OP wank tho when multi block buster at best can beat casual mountain busters smh.

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

The a majority of the Straw hat Crew could solo Natsu. But that should change when his new feats come in.

#40 Edited by deactivated-5acfd79a9741d (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@GoldRoger:

@leo-343: Luffy in strongest form only hit Donflamingo multiple blocks and only destroyed a couple buildings lol. His strongest attack leveled three-five blocks at best. Show me a concrete mountain busting attack from Luffy... Oh wait you can't. Also it's not trolling when you have feats... unlike OP's arguement's side.

#42 Posted by JThree47693 (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomps, again. When will this end

#43 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio
Thread in a nutshell
Thread in a nutshell

OP , we understand you're a FT fanboy , but atleast 95% of the people that replied know and believe that Luffy wins.

Due to reasons and feats.

#44 Posted by LE0NHART (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343: Enel can fight at lightning speed?

@hulkage said:

The a majority of the Straw hat Crew could solo Natsu. But that should change when his new feats come in.

Who exactly?

#45 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@le0nhart: Luffy, Sanji, Frankie, Zoro, Nico Robin, Law (if we are including him in the Strawhats now)

#46 Edited by DXC (326 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage:

Nico Robin and Franky cant beat Natsu.

Luffy can, but is not a stomp by any means.

#47 Edited by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@dxc: everyone I've mentioned is fast enough to blitz and has enough damage output to put him down

Natsu still has very few quantifiable speed feats

#48 Posted by Aesop (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy with no difficulty. And on another note, how does one become a FT wanker? The writing is terrible.

#49 Edited by LE0NHART (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: there is no way that Robin is going to beat Natsu, even Frankie wouldn't beat him and Sanji is debatable

#50 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@le0nhart said:

@hulkage: there is no way that Robin is going to beat Natsu, even Frankie wouldn't beat him and Sanji is debatable

Necksnap ?