User Lists: 0

Natsu one shots.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm pretty sure Natsu would melt him. He vaporized an entire lake with his heat, can destroy mountains, and one shot a god of war that had a striking feat above anything in one piece. Katakuri's only chance is his speed and future sight, but he has no counter if Natsu gets mad and does a massive AOE attack.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Been done, Natsu eviscerates. One Piece's energy durability is honestly pretty pathetic, and Natsu has more than enough durability, speed & AOE to make it so that Kata can't really do anything to him afaik.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

If Natsu activates Dragon Force, Katakuri is probably done for. In that form he gets a boost so tremendous that people who were stomping him would go on to get overwhelmed by him, which is consistent with pretty much every other DF power up in the series. He has a feat of indirectly destroying a small mountain, too, so that’s nice.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Katakuri blitzes and ragdolls.

This .outside of the plot ridden world of FT natsu and erza aren't that impressive

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although it's fun to trash on FT, saying characters are only strong because of "plot", PIS, etc. is idiotic and just straight up ignoring their feats.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu bodies, still.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d486bc3270f9
deactivated-5d486bc3270f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 socajunkie  Moderator
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Been done, Natsu eviscerates. One Piece's energy durability is honestly pretty pathetic, and Natsu has more than enough durability, speed & AOE to make it so that Kata can't really do anything to him afaik.

This, Katakuri has never withstood the level of heat Natsu can generate. Natsu would body.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri has a chance because Natsu wouldn't nuke him in character. Still going with Natsu here more often than not.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, I just discovered the version Of natsu being used here is the rampage one of the WDG arc. Now is there any proof that anybody in one piece can even beat him?

WGD lifted a sea with only 50% of his power, that alone is a country+ feat and rampage natsu beat him.

Not to mention Katakuri can't even withstand his Level of heat, he gets melted.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SkySanji

Saying Natsu wins,stomps, bodies is one thing but saying he melts/eviscerated Katakuri doesnt make any sense he has never done that, even lesser characters have survived Natsu attacks with just their clothes torn.

And it's not like Katakuri doesnt have some degree of heat resistance.

He matched casually matched Luffy's Red Hawk an attack that can be ignited under 10'000 meters below sea level:

Katakuri still has Natsu beat in Physicals and speed, He pummels Natsu into oblivion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Well considering I haven't seen & single decent energy durability for anyone whose Luffy tier or below (or at least nothing even close to Natsu's level), that says all that it needs to back up my claim, even without other CV users I hold with good respect (Shirso & the like) have Luffy's energy durability at city block, which I see no reason as to why Kata would be any different.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on man, this isn´t fair. Katakuri oneshots.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

@skysanji: I do agree that Fairy Tail seems to have gone from lowballed to slightly highballed lately, and I personally don’t think Natsu is taking on a Yonko Commander as easily as others are saying. But I do think Natsu should win. Apologies for the long post in advance.

He was strong enough that he could one shot the War God. Said War God was the size of a mountain, and thus literally the ONLY way for him to be less durable than a mountain would be to be either hollow or less durable than granite. There was nothing that indicated the War God was hollow, and it actually tanked a regular hit from Natsu, who can casually break apart steel two timeskips ago. So pretty much, imagine Natsu doing what he did to the War God on a mountain of steel. That’s insane. It also shows the temperature difference, since BoS Natsu could melt iron with his touch, but this much stronger Natsu was actually using fire.

Another feat, albeit in Dragon Force, was when he hit Zeref in Fairy Heart. Natsu was already very tired from a day of fighting almost non stop, and he hit Zeref so hard the fire reached off the side of a building. But that’s not where the fun stops. Go to Fairy Tail Chapter 533, Page 14 and look at the first panel. Look toward the horizon outside of the hole. His attack destroyed a mountain over a mile away. This feat is something I just found the other day (I think @streak619 @hittheassassin and @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps would be interested in the fest actually.)

For speed, Natsu doesn’t have many concrete speed feats himself except for reacting to Laxus’ lightning. I can think of at least three reasons this should be true lightning speed, and Natsu wasn’t the only one to react to it. Gajeel did too. Plus, a near dead Erza reacted to a meteor (near lightning speed, but still, she was in the worst shape we have seen her in) and Mirajane outran explosions attached to her, which is similar to what Luffy did, albeit less impressive overall. Overall, Natsu should be solidly in the high triple digit Machs. So Katakuri still has a speed advantage, partly because of precog, but he isn’t going to blitz.

And for durability, Natsu only has one I think is truly worth noting as far as blunt force goes. While tired from a day’s fighting, with one arm burned to a crisp, he tanked a direct punch from Acnologia. Keep in mind, Acnologia makes Gildarts and God Serena look like paper, to the point he was tearing apart their limbs and putting holes in their bodies, one shot. Gildarts is a mountain level character at the absolute VERY least, and God Serena was going to be a good fight for him, plus Serena curbstomped 4 people who should have been comparable to GMG Arc Laxus, who I can (probably) prove is city level. And this was a more serious, AMPED Acnologia, hitting Base Natsu who was tired. As in, he’d just come back from the dead, because Lucy can do that apparently because FREENDSHEP.

Firepower, Natsu has a LOT of. As mentioned, Natsu was able to melt iron with just his touch8s body heat. Now you get a much stronger Natsu in 2nd origin, and then one year of training. And we also have Natsu using fire instead of just touch. This is still Base Natsu. And Natsu can add lightning on top of that. Now, getting into feats, Natsu was able to create a roar so big that people were dots in comparison to a roar that took up half the panel. Natsu’s roar dwarfed a hill. His lightning roar tore through Tenrou Island, which is at least the size of a mountain/large mountain. As mentioned earlier, his fire stretched off into the horizon. And of course, Natsu has a technique in 100YQ now called Purgatory IIRC where he one shot a dude who NO SOLD the attack Natsu used to one shot the War God, who we have established is mountain sized and more durable than steel.

So, overall, Natsu has the raw power to overpower Katakuri, and enough speed to hang.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 socajunkie  Moderator

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: That’s fair, but it isn’t accurate to say One Piece energy durability is ‘pathetic’ when there are feats like Fujitora not being bothered in the centre of Sabo’s inferno when the Mera Mera’s passive heat previously caused an island to stop snowing for days.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Woodward

Natsu wouldn't even have to move an inch. Just the emitted heat pressure alone turns Katakuri into cooked food. The guy's magic heat alone vaporized huge lakes and steel, and he's got multi-mountain DC and mountain-level physicals since pre-timeskip. Katakuri's got nothing about him apart from precognition.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: True, but at that point you're reaching the god, or at least demi-god tiers of the verse who don't have the highest amount of showings, at which point it's a bit late for the verse as a whole.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 socajunkie  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Late as in too-far gone in terms of the scale of the verse. Fujitora's place in the verse is too high that even with the feats he has, it's not enough to balance out the verse as a whole.

I'll admit I probably coulda worded it better but whatevs.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

Natsu wouldn't even have to move an inch. Just the emitted heat pressure alone turns Katakuri into cooked food. The guy's magic heat alone vaporized huge lakes and steel, and he's got multi-mountain DC and mountain-level physicals since pre-timeskip. Katakuri's got nothing about him apart from precognition.

@kingzod said:

Natsu stomps

Natsu bodies, still.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KingZod

@hittheassasin: The inward rage generated from the terrible ending arc of the OG manga is still softly flowing through me, but 100YQ doesn't look bad.

Worth it?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 socajunkie  Moderator

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: It really doesn’t have to considering anyone could get feats at any moment, you’re talking as if he manga is over.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@hittheassasin: The inward rage generated from the terrible ending arc of the OG manga is still softly flowing through me, but 100YQ doesn't look bad.

Worth it?

Hype is real

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Worth it?

I'd say so. The story has been pretty good, the feats are solid, and the hype is real. Plus, as of now, it's very short, so you wouldn't have to read much to catch up.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We already have a thread before where Katakuri beats Natsu in speed equal.

Without speedequal it end in a stomp where Natsu get lose his head by Mogura. Katakuri curbstomps him.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Well at that point we're playing the 'maybe, probably' game. I could easily flip this on it's head & say that we don't get any more quantifiable feats for Sabo, Akainu or any other energy attack based, and it'd be just as likely given their's no way of knowing. No point in arguing maybes, instead we have to deal with the hand we're given atm.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We already have a thread before where Katakuri beats Natsu in speed equal.

Without speedequal it end in a stomp where Natsu get lose his head by Mogura. Katakuri curbstomps him.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Natsu has to do is simply flex his power and Katakuri gets vaporized. Dogtooth has no heat resistance to survive Natsu's passive flex.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu slaps him

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 cocacolaman  Moderator

I still think Dragon Force Natsu wins, but below that, I'm not sure, probably Katakuri.

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

All Natsu has to do is simply flex his power and Katakuri gets vaporized. Dogtooth has no heat resistance to survive Natsu's passive flex.

Kata can ignite his own fist stop saying he has no heat resistivity

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: They dont care natsu apparently can vaoe everyone despite all of his enemies never being vaped

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: yea like seriously everyone hear basically suckin natsus d***. Like kata can repel luffys punches with ease

and luffy can destroy structure which dwarf 300m kraken. as u can see below second scan the plaza wall luffy destroyed plaza wall which dwarfed kraken

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kata also has future sight advantage and he by far outclasses natsu in speed. Kata ragdolls

Also on energy durability, what the fuck does that mean. Energy in a sense is either heat or force, its dumb to say a character lacks ''energy durability''

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eazy2002: ok? i got a question, how does katakuri even deal with dragon force?

No Caption Provided

this is capable of ripping through the Tower of Heaven, which is held up several hundred meters tall, as well as break through Zero's Genesis Zero (which traps an opponent in another dimension for the record).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: future sight advantage. Its a straight projectile, kata can go up or down to evade

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu one shots him

Then proceeds to solo the One Piece Verse

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gilateen
AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen:

EOS Natsu is at least Continental

Which is far above everybody in One Piece as even Whitebeard is only Multi Country Level at best