#3  Edited By SkySanji

Natsu since Speed is equalized

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which Grimmjow is this? Depending on which arc, he may either stomp horribly or walk away from the insect

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow stomps unless plot armor nakama bullshit is allowed... in which case, Grimmjow still wins coz fuck Fairy Tail

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBalance

@gilateen: Grimmjow's potency is waaay too high for Natsu. I can't say how high it is though because SkySanji is gonna make a reference about me.

40+ planetary Bleach characters, he's gonna make that stick for a while.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: I thought it was the grimmjow that ichigo fought in thé arrancar arc

War arc grimmjow wins

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: @eobard21: @valorknight:

You guys realize Natsu one shot a guy with better feats than Grimmjow right?

that circle in the bottom left is a town.
that circle in the bottom left is a town.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Grimmjow stomps unless plot armor nakama bullshit is allowed... in which case, Grimmjow still wins coz fuck Fairy Tail

All of this. Especially the last part.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: The problem for natsu is the difference in speed, he might be stronger but idk if he can tag him

CoituNats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CoituNats

@alextheboss:

You're absolutely right, even that natsu who one-shotted the war god (long before he got END and/or 7DS mode) is already much too strong (and even more so much too fast) , so he would stomp grimmjow.

in this forum you've gotta be prepared for some of the most hilarious downplay (== ignoring) of Natsu's feats I've ever seen, however , 9 out of 10 people here do not even have the slightest idea of what Fairy Tail god tier characters like natsu are capable of.

like for example this one:

@valor_knight: "Natsu one-shot someone with no durability feats to speak of, so I don't see how that helps."

yeah, of course someone like that war god who was as tall as a mountain (and thus certainly also had a MASS comparable to that of a mountain) still isn't good enough evidence for him having (at least) mountain level durability. you also ignored the fact that the war god cut the whole (easily island-sized) landscape in half with only one swing of his sword, which is such a tremendous strength feat that I'm 100% confident you aren't gonna find scans like that for ANY of the Espada, and much less so for Grimmjow. Yet Natsu still one-shotted that war god.

Also, luckily for Grimmjow, speed is equalized here, because otherwise FTL+ (up to 9 times faster than light, according to calculations I've seen by experts who are good at maths) Natsu would just blitz Grimmjow like anybody else from the Bleach-verse (yeah, FT >> Bleach in terms of speed, that's just a fact).

EoS Natsu of the original manga (the one who got buffed by all the other dragon slayers and took down 4D Post-RoT Acnologia - or also END natsu would be good enough) is actually so powerful that he could easily solo-stomp the whole bleach-verse by himself .

However powerful Grimmjow may be in the Bleach-verse , in the FT-verse he'd be heavily outmatched even by mid-tier characters like e.g. Gajeel , Mirajane, Juvia or Sting Eucliffe.

Only posting my opinion here, based on everything I know & remember about Fairy Tail .

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the Fairy Tail wank

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what do you guys think of this http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DemonGodMitchAubin/Irene%27s_Deus_Sema_Redone#Erza.27s_Speed?comments_page=1

they say natsu is sub relativistic

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't know fairy tail could be wanked this much.

Natsu solo stomping the bleachverse and being FTL+ is amazing wank.

Stop wanking my dude!!

OT: since speed is equalized, I say grimmjow 7/10 high diff

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: how is it a problem, what does a calc have to do with me

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, I can be the one defending the FT stomp here!

Grimmjow solos the verse with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure that this feat of Natsu is above everything Grimmjow ever show

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: I meant vsbattles are known for wanking characters so take it with a grain of salt.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu

CoituNats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: Pretty sure that this feat of Natsu is above everything Grimmjow ever shown

I 100% agree with you, Natsu is just too awesome and powerful and no bleach character is anywhere close to natsu's level of power

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can Natsu winning, but FTL+ Fairy Tale? That's beyond wank.

Oingo_Boingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With speed equal Natsu. Without speed equal Grimmjow

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coitunats: Seriously are you Jason-Kieffer? With the absurb claims you make and how hard you try to troll Fairy Tail, I'm seeing a strong resemblence.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see how Grimmjow wins this when speed is equalized

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow, good fight.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

I still don't see how Grimmjow wins this when speed is equalized

Because nobody likes Fairy tail

@eobard21 said:

@alextheboss: The problem for natsu is the difference in speed, he might be stronger but idk if he can tag him

Speed is equalized

@alextheboss: Natsu one-shot someone with no durability feats to speak of, so I don't see how that helps.

He has to be durable enough to swing his sword without his arm falling off. He is also the size of a small mountain. The whole point of that guy was to show off how strong Natsu was, and even before that Naruto destroyed a mountain. Natsu is supposed to be mountain level, which is something Grimmjow isn't. Ulquiorra is the first one to arguably reach mountain level. So if speed is equalized Naruto should be able to win this.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: how does him lifting the sword convert to durability?

That’s just a strength feat

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thebalance said:

@gilateen: Grimmjow's potency is waaay too high for Natsu. I can't say how high it is though because SkySanji is gonna make a reference about me.

Grimmjow could impale Askin in his Vollständig, the levels of Reiatsu concentration Askin had, was easily 5 times higher than R2 Ulquiorra, since Askin was a Schutzstaffel, a not conventional Sternritter, Askin could easily deal with 2 Captains, such as Urahara and Yoruichi and this, Grimmjow did it barehanded and not with a Zanpakuto/sword.

The more Reiatsu, the denser is the wielder's skin and musculature.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“FT downplay”

>Has the audacity to say Natsu stomps the Bleachverse

Lmao

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: based on my calculations, a reiatsu 5× higher than R2 Ulquiorra is still in the transition range in tier 1. Askin is all the way in the transition range of tier two. That's like the difference in power between a spiritually aware human (only enough soul power to see ghosts) and Vasto Lorde Ichigo which is well over millions of times. Hella crazy number but that's Bleach. The series went crazy when the concept of trancendency was introduced. You should note however that Grimmjow's reiatsu lowered the soul power of Askin as a result of the poisonous effect hollow reiatsu has on quincies. Askin's reiatsu may not even be felt by Ulquiorra and if he can somehow sense it, it would be a replay of Tatsuki's experience when Aizen stood before her. 5× above Ulquiorra is still a little weaker than Starrk who wouldn't be able to hold his ground or atleast try to fight against the weakest of sternritters who's Volständig can't ever hope to even scratch pre powered up base Askin. The power difference is waay too incredible.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By alextheboss

@ourmanuel: Not lifting the sword, swinging it at speeds capable to create multi mile long shockwaves without the momentum of his arm tearing it right out of his socket. The whole point of that scene was to show how strong Natsu was, not to show he can beat glass canons.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thebalance said:

@abstractraze: based on my calculations, a reiatsu 5× higher than R2 Ulquiorra is still in the transition range in tier 1. Askin is all the way in the transition range of tier two. That's like the difference in power between a spiritually aware human (only enough soul power to see ghosts) and Vasto Lorde Ichigo which is well over millions of times. Hella crazy number but that's Bleach. The series went crazy when the concept of trancendency was introduced. You should note however that Grimmjow's reiatsu lowered the soul power of Askin as a result of the poisonous effect hollow reiatsu has on quincies. Askin's reiatsu may not even be felt by Ulquiorra and if he can somehow sense it, it would be a replay of Tatsuki's experience when Aizen stood before her. 5× above Ulquiorra is still a little weaker than Starrk who wouldn't be able to hold his ground or atleast try to fight against the weakest of sternritters who's Volständig can't ever hope to even scratch pre powered up base Askin. The power difference is waay too incredible.

Well, Reiatsu passively increments the density of the skin and musculature and it's in an independent manner, however, there is no much material to assume that a Hollow Reiatsu could influence in that way, because theoretically the skin and musculature is expressed as Reishi and not as Reiatsu.

Reiryoku generates Reiatsu and the astral world in the Bleach-verse is made by Reishi.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AbstractRaze

@thebalance said:

@abstractraze: the manga literally states it

But how exactly? Uryuu fought Arrancars during the Arrancar Arc, he was injured and nothing happened, he was neither poisoned, in only influences if we're talking about a direct soul contact like happened with Ichigo's mother, who was a Quincy.

One Thing is that Tite Kubo is a dumbass, he added to many plotholes without fixing previous ones.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With speed equalized, Nastu takes it.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grimmjow pokes natsu and he dies.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean you aren't wrong tho. Bleach is just a swole verse.

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu