Other than speed

Natsu should have no problem stomping

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@animefreak1: Because Ignia flame is Ignia's flames and not a buff Natsu can just activate. It doesn't need restricted. It needs specifically called out as being available.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Were Ignia's flames a permanent power up? Does Natsu still have access to it?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Nope

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Nope

Well there goes his edge. Estarossa takes this.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Natsu with or without Ignia flames his to durable for Estarosa considering he tanked an uppercut from Aldoron(large country+ ) casual punch.

Feat wise Estarossa got the AP advantage but it's not big enough to be a problem.

As for speed Natsu scales to sub-relativistic+ last time I checked Estarossa is only MHS+

Overall I'll say Natsu

SNBISBIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SNBISBIS

@clavicus69: Anything Aldoron does in base is meaningless and can't be scaled to his real body natsu had trouble beating regular Gajeel in h2h just chapters ago are you saying he can dish out and beat Giant Gajeel power because near couvtry level uppercut or strike is exactly what Gajeel was dishing to Aldoron main body the same one natus was trolled with with his strongest firefist no. Estarossa mops him I don't think natsu can beat Escanor up like that. Also Estarossa has the full counter thing for physicals which can be blitzed or overpowered , and he is highly resitant to fiee avd has darkvess cloack against it plus good regen natsu could have speed argument though and potency argument that's it.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@clavicus69:

Still Natsu with or without Ignia flames his to durable for Estarosa considering he tanked an uppercut from Aldoron(large country+ ) casual punch.

Bruh an Uppercut from a seed version of him is nowhere near the big dragon version of him. and the feat was country not "large country+"

As for speed Natsu scales to sub-relativistic+ last time I checked Estarossa is only MHS+

And how does Natsu scale to sub-relativistic?

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JDogg

Natsu stomps.

Also Aldo Seed said he is as strong as Aldo.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Sees Aldoron=True Aldoron of true body whatever you wana call it. Nope the feat is large country, it's been calc at that range already.

Natsu is sub relativistic so to the fact that he scales to Erza and Laxus who statued lightning, which was a sub-relativistic feat.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Clavicus69

@exauce:

Seed Aldoron=True Aldoron or true body Aldo whatever you wana call it and Nope the feat is large country, it's been calces at that range already.

Natsu is sub relativistic do to the fact that he scales to Erza and Laxus who statued lightning, which was a sub-relativistic feat.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Seed Aldoron literally says all of his dragon's physical power is focused in it and people still go on with their headcanon that it is not lmao. They don't like it that Base Natsu's durability is in the country range.

As for the matchup, Natsu oneshots the fodder. He'll give him a beating lot worse than Escanor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3346059ae3d
deactivated-5f3346059ae3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Won't say anything about his attack power but Natsu's defense would definitely scale to aldoron's casual attacks. We already saw from the battle against mercphobia that even in base he could tank a roar (all be it casual) from a dragon god. And even b4 that he and other dragon slayers were taking hits from acnologia during alvarez. Defense has always been a dragon slayer's best attribute and god seed aldoron has already said that his power is the same as big aldoron's so there's no reason to doubt natsu's durability.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

Sees Aldoron=True Aldoron of true body whatever you wana call it. Nope the feat is large country, it's been calc at that range already.

Not really since he give out other seeds with multiply his power to the other seeds so that isn't true man. show me cuz the man is small country in size and does an attack that twice as big as him yep that country

Natsu is sub relativistic do to the fact that he scales to Erza and Laxus who statued lightning, which was a sub-relativistic feat.

Huh when did Laxus and Erza statued lightning? I need to see that Lol

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

The first part literally made no sense, I have no clue what you're trying to convey to me. Have you ever taken science? E=MC^2 for example the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was about the size of Aldorons hand and it produced anywhere from 300 teratons(Large country) to over 10 petatons(continent level) based on more recent research.

Here's the feat, Laxus attacks Erza with his red lighting and basically she statues it to a degree.

https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/5/44/page/2

Than Laxus goes from the other side of the room and reaches erza the moment his lightning strikes the ground.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While its true that god seed Aldoron did indeed mention that he has Aldoron's physical power/weight, its also a fact that god seed Aldoron's power has weakened to an extent due to the defeat of the other god seeds(as he stated himself). So we really don't know how much of Aldoron's physical power/weight god seed Aldo has currently. Though I doubt it would be anything less than large island level tho, so still a very impressive physical durability feat for natsu, being hit by a large island level worth of physical blows.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: he said his magic was weakened not his physical might, and he said he states it didn't weaken him by much regardless.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69: It did weaken him because his movements were slower. Back then it looked like Aldoron used his mind to attack Natsu, but now we can see him actually raising his finger and charging up a beam.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By exauce

@clavicus69: my bad i forgot u replied to me

The first part literally made no sense, I have no clue what you're trying to convey to me.

El explain it above

Have you ever taken science? E=MC^2 for example the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was about the size of Aldorons hand and it produced anywhere from 300 teratons(Large country) to over 10 petatons(continent level) based on more recent research.

Asteroid is filled with kinetic energy while Aldo is not, so not making much sense man

Here's the feat, Laxus attacks Erza with his red lighting and basically she statues it to a degree.

Than Laxus goes from the other side of the room and reaches erza the moment his lightning strikes the ground.

I don't see anything getting statue man

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: even if he got weaker physically it wasn't by much he stated it himself, even if we where to low ball and said he lost half of his strength...it's still base line large country.

You make no sense fool everything has kinetic energy even you do, Aldrons mass in just his arm alone would be comparable to the asteroid that wiped the dinosaurs.

Both pages are together, the first shows Erza dodging the lightning and than we see it like a couple inches from the ground, the next panel Laxus is already in front of Erza and the lightning strikes the ground. Even Erzas feat is much faster than anything Estarossa got going for himself.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

ven if he got weaker physically it wasn't by much he stated it himself, even if we where to low ball and said he lost half of his strength...it's still base line large country.

Huh not really three or four of his seed lost and his bigger size was getting beaten by Gajeel so yea he was severely weakened. it nowhere near Large country boi

You make no sense fool everything has kinetic energy even you do, Aldrons mass in just his arm alone would be comparable to the asteroid that wiped the dinosaurs.

So? It doesn't make u or the thing anywhere near Lager country, only in size which still doesn't make him large country I don't see what u trying to prove here

Both pages are together, the first shows Erza dodging the lightning and than we see it like a couple inches from the ground, the next panel Laxus is already in front of Erza and the lightning strikes the ground. Even Erzas feat is much faster than anything Estarossa got going for himself.

U showed the exact same page man, so it basically being faster than lightning which is nowhere near sub relativistic.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He was weakened but not severely. Aldoron said it himself

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oneshots the fodder

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: yes really Aldo himself stated that it only somewhat weakened him. How is he getting beaten just cause Gajeel got in two hits lol and Aldoron isn't even serious. And on top of that Gajeel was also generating Large country level energy and even than Aldoron dosen't seemed faced.

No shit, no offense but I feel like I'm debating a child how do you not understand this? Like wtf man do you realize that the meteor that generated that amount of power was only around 11 to 81 even with lowest estimate it still generated over 200 Teratons worth of energy.

Aldoron arm alone is over 11 kilometers, his density is multiple times that of steel, and his speed low balling is still over 40 to 50km/s. Aldorons arm>Metor that wiped the dinos(lowest interpretation of meteor which it's still large country)

I did both pages are together Erzas dogin is first than Laxus coming at her happens right after I didn't omit any pages. No because they are moving faster than lightning

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: He was weakened but not severely. Aldoron said it himself

He went from blitzing Natsu, to Natsu dodging his power, to Natsu actually hitting him, that sever weakening man

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Natsu only hit him because Gajeel was beating up his dragon form's body. Otherwise he would still be destroying Natsu

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Aldorn's statement>What you think and believe

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By exauce

@clavicus69:

yes really Aldo himself stated that it only somewhat weakened him.

So? from my visual evidence he really weaken man

How is he getting beaten just cause Gajeel got in two hits lol and Aldoron isn't even serious.

So? I don't care that wasn't my point

And on top of that Gajeel was also generating Large country level energy and even than Aldoron dosen't seemed faced.

Please provide some evidence man, Lol

No shit, no offense but I feel like I'm debating a child how do you not understand this?

I guess u could call a child, and I do see what u wanting me to understand man Lol

Like wtf man do you realize that the meteor that generated that amount of power was only around 11 to 81 even with lowest estimate it still generated over 200 Teratons worth of energy.

So?

Aldoron arm alone is over 11 kilometers, his density is multiple times that of steel, and his speed low balling is still over 40 to 50km/s. Aldorons arm>Metor that wiped the dinos(lowest interpretation of meteor which it's still large country)

Huh no evidence or anything supporting ur claim next

I did both pages are together Erzas dogin is first than Laxus coming at her happens right after I didn't omit any pages. No because they are moving faster than lightning

I don't see what mean here but being faster than lightning doesn't make u sub relativisc

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Natsu scaling to Dragon Gods

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Natsu only hit him because Gajeel was beating up his dragon form's body. Otherwise he would still be destroying Natsu

That is what weakening mean man Lol

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

@clavicus69:

yes really Aldo himself stated that it only somewhat weakened him.

So? from my visual evidence he really weaken man

How is he getting beaten just cause Gajeel got in two hits lol and Aldoron isn't even serious.

So? I don't care that wasn't my point

And on top of that Gajeel was also generating Large country level energy and even than Aldoron dosen't seemed faced.

Please provide some evidence man, Lol

No shit, no offense but I feel like I'm debating a child how do you not understand this?

I guess u could a child, and I do see what u wanting me to understand man Lol

Like wtf man do you realize that the meteor that generated that amount of power was only around 11 to 81 even with lowest estimate it still generated over 200 Teratons worth of energy.

So?

Huh no evidence or anything supporting ur claim next

I don't see what mean here but being faster than lightning doesn't make u sub relativisc

Canon statements>your visual evidence you're not the author lol

I know what your point was

Gajeel is over 40km tall, hitting at over 60km/s low ball would generate large country level energy....again E=MC^2.

What...clearly you still don't understand or you wouldn't be asking how Gajeel is generating Large country level energy.

So? Aldoron hand alone>Meteor Aldorons speed>meteor>Aldorons density>meteor thus Aldorons Kinetic energy > meteor

What do you need evidence for

Yes if you can outspend it my many times which is what happened yes it is, do you need me to the math for you too?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clavicus69:

Canon statements>your visual evidence you're not the author lol

Bruh since when a bland statement si superior to visual evidence? what u talking about man. and was does the Author has anything to do here?

I know what your point was

Cool

Gajeel is over 40km tall, hitting at over 60km/s low ball would generate large country level energy....again E=MC^2.

Maybe don't care, but I mean that a nice headcanon but we have the visual evidence and isn't Large country Lol

No Caption Provided

What...clearly you still don't understand or you wouldn't be asking how Gajeel is generating Large country level energy.

Huh we have visual evidence of Gajeel serious punch in his metal form not large country but in ur headcanon it is that why i would be asking where u getting that from cuz I need to know Lol

So? Aldoron hand alone>Meteor Aldorons speed>meteor>Aldorons density>meteor thus Aldorons Kinetic energy > meteor

More headcanon It cool but again we have the visual evidence and it nowhere near large country

No Caption Provided

What do you need evidence for

Everything u saying cuz i have the visual evidence here and it doesn't come close to what u saying man

Yes if you can outspend it my many times which is what happened yes it is, do you need me to the math for you too?

I don't need any math since I have the visual evidence and it telling me otherwise Lol

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Edd57

@jdogg: The brain seed was losing power, since they other seed lost to the fairy tail team . That is why natsu was able to attack him. Before that natsu would get stomped by the god seed , aldoron brain. Natsu still wins this!

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estarossa ruins Natsu, that Full Counter is gonna be bitchin. So Estarossa has fire Natsu can't eat(Purgatory Flames), weapons that can pierce Natsu, pseudo-regeneration, anti-magic magic, and mad skills beyond the likes of Natsu. TMK Estarossa is much faster than Natsu as well, Estarossa 8/10.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: estarossa can only counter physical hits so you are wrong there.

Natsu can eat that flame.

There is no way quatifyable skill for estarossa so thats your head canon.

He doesn't have anti magic otherwise escanor wouldn't be have roasted him.

Clavicus69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce:

Are you the author? No you're nobody to say that the authors word are wrong because I say so, Specially with the little evidence you have.

What I'm getting is you don't understand basic science like at all you need help go back to school.

I'm concerned I'm not sure if you're stupid or you're pretending to be stupid or you're just trolling.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estarossa oneshots the fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Estarossa handily

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's 15 years old. Just wanted to let you know