Natsu vs Asta

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Zero7

How free falling meteor scaled to relativistic LMFAO, well shitt, as expected from....!

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking the meteor Irene pulled from space was coincidentally free falling lol these Stans never quit.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So apparently fodders are relativistic all of a sudden. Ok.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I once reacted to a shooting star.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It must've only been subsonic

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zero7

Imagine using headcanon for that "Pulled" meteor with no statement for speed or anything. Lol the stans as always with their....!

Well shit, as expected from the stans who were claiming that meteor as planetary feat. I mean like bruh, at least use your Brain😭

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zero7

Man was using single panel where the meteor is looking bigger than the earth and said "see" 😭😭

Avatar image for deactivated-607fdb6d601de
deactivated-607fdb6d601de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asta statues the slowpoke and one shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c938907aaa9
deactivated-60c938907aaa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7: Not sure what you're referring to when you say athlete tier as we've seen multiple times the characters having impressive travel speed. Them going from city to city on top of Aldoron in a short amount of time, the, crossing 370 km in about a minute during alvarez, even happy has faster flight speed than Asta as he traveled a greater distance then the distance between Magnolia and Hargeon in 10 seconds all the way back in the beginning of the series. Asta's flight speed isn't fast enough for him to be able to close the gap and attack point blank with his sword, and his black slashes would be dodged considering Natsu has experience dodging an omnidirectional attack from Aldoron. And the power of Asta's attacks isn't enough to do any significant damage (even assuming that mana and ethernano are equalized) when there's feats like Laxus taking one of Hades' attacks with no magic left. And Natsu has already fought someone who can Erase magic so dealing with Asta won't be anything new for him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7:Also doesn't Yuno Utilize Mana zone since he learned spirit dive? The technique provides sharpened detection skills and improves reaction time. That's why he was able react to the ray along with Asta.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lil_cabbage

oh CV.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a shit thread.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zero7

@hypermach7: Don't know when natsu showed impressive traveling speed feat by himself not talking about happy. Even yuno has impressive traveling speed feats, when he went to golden dawn base from Hage in short amount of time(he was in base), asta could've go to spade alone but he couldn't afford to waste more time.

Erasing magic isn't useful against character who uses physical more than throwing magic but antimagic isn't all that, it has shown to affect internally with even contact and this is what FT fans have failed to understand. When asta accidentally blunt hit lumiere, which made him unable to use magic for a while and that was leakage antimagic lol. One solid hit from the sword would lower all natsu stats drastically and we've seen wizards without magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well shit, I guess the meteor grinded to a screeching halt entering the atmosphere right after traveling from far outer space so that reactions speeches and friendships could be made, lmfao.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypermach7: "your detection ability grow astoundingly sharp and superhuman reactions become easy"

"Precog aka future vision"

Both are completely different and you seemed like you tried to say that without precog no character reacting to fast attack.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a shit thread.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohh my goddd mannn😭😭😭

So there are people who still don't know the time problems in drama/movie /anime.

Bruh watch more anime or something pleaseeeee, I'm crying lmfao😭

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7: I'm not the one making false claims lmao. Just making an observation that you don't know what you are talking about.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@floridaman29 said:

Well shit, I guess the meteor grinded to a screeching halt entering the atmosphere right after traveling from far outer space so that reactions speeches and friendships could be made, lmfao.

@dimitri1220 said:
@lil_cabbage said:

It must've only been subsonic

true

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: You should watch more anime because you don't have any clue what you talking about and i didn't even make any claim on anything, i said what I read from the manga, I didn't even Downplay Ft speed, that was just same logic your pal used.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and vegeta had whole ass conversation when super buu rushed towards them with high speed and distance was too close lmfao😭

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subsonic😭👍

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

facts

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By JDogg

@zero7: Changing the subject won't help the falseness of your claims. You said Natsu was running like a regular athlete and got beat by fodder in a race that never happened in the manga (it was a filler episode). So, yes what you did state was incorrect. Secondly you are using a non canon pre-1st-ts feat in order to back said claim when the person in question is current Natsu and not BoS Natsu. Your analogy was bad and false which is why I called it out.

You did use downplay as you stated Natsu's heat didn't vape fodder. One trying to scale characters heat resistance from another series is dumb and two, Natsu did want to kill anyone ergo his flames won't hurt ir kill anybody he doesn't want to hurt or kill.

Clearly you lack the knowledge of FT which I stated you don't read it. Your statements about reading or watching other shows is meaningless since we are talking specifically about FT as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7: Heightened detection ability is precog. They use their mana sensing to predict attacks and react faster. It's just like ki sensing but instead of sensing physical attributes, they sense mana with mana zone. And the only one that can actually see the future is julius and even he had trouble catching patri. Everyone else just uses their senses to read their opponents move and act on what they think will happen next.

Asta literally says "even with devil union it's gonna take forever". That means that he can't fly there in a short amount of time (and definitely not at ftl speed).

Lumiere was hit dead on with Asta's sword and was using magic again a few second later. When he said a "little" while he meant it. And again them not having magic doesn't instantly turn them into glass. Laxus took this attack with All of his magic gone (not just unable to use it). Asta's attack power isn't enough to take down Natsu even if he could miraculously get through Natsu's heat and negate more magic power then he's ever come in contact with (and this is still under the assumption that ethernano and mana are equated). Natsu would roast him.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zero7

@jdogg: I'm still replying to all questions so, i dont know what you talking about "changing subject".

I literally said that was not meant to lowball natsu, i was just trying to say that don't use that type of logic to scale character's speed. I would've said that in my first comment if i wanted to Downplay natsu.

Natsu heat is strong but he never showed to melt any relevant character and won just by that (don't talk about fodder). There are other characters who have shown better feats but the fans know that its not everything in battle against other verse with strong character .You guys built different,i guess . Also Nobody in FT has any technique to resist heat while characters in BC have technique to resist heat. They literally made arc for that.

You and your pals reason behind their claims are so funny that it makes me think you guys have never watched other anime. So its not my fault.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zero7

@hypermach7: Bruh, Precog literally let's you predict next move of your opponent before it makes, while in mana zone "heightened detection ability" is connected to your senses, and boost it with superhuman reaction speed and we're talking about light attacks launched by a human. In asta's case, he can't use mana zone and there is nothing that helping him in boosting his physique to superhuman that's why his precog is not everything, he needs to be fast by himself.

You probably forgot what Julius said when he showed his power for first time " it would've been a bit too hard with number like these.... RESTRAINING you i mean", using that situation to say that Julius was slow or his precog was not good is lowballing because killing is much easier than catching, specially with magic like that.

I did say that was leakage antimagic and still did that is impressive. One clean hit could be harmful for any magic users and laxus didn't lost his all magic, magic used for attack and magic used for physical both are different. Ft has shown what would happen to character when they don't have magic. So that laxus point is irrelevant. If you remember what happened against vetto, he was losing his stats by single sword stabbed partially and that antimagic is nothing against elves arc antimagic, forget about union. Also, them being shocked literally proves my point further that without magic, they can't do big things.

You can tell who made this thread if you don't agree with magic = ethernano.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7: Ki sensing is also predicting the opponent's moves with your senses. And you need to read the scan again. Superhuman reactions become easy because of the heightened detection ability. Their reaction time improves because they can better sense attacks.

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about Julius' fight against Patri in which he failed multiple times to capture him and even was outsped in the beginning of the fight and took damage.

But it wasn't just "leakage". It was the whole sword and that form was the same as black divider, just not stabilized.

Dude the panel literally says he had no magic. And he took that huge explosion in that state. Even Hades when the source of his magic was destroyed it still took all of team Natsu and Laxus using their special attacks to put him down. They were shocked because without magic their stats go down but even without magic they still have impressive durability. And Current Natsu >>>>>>>>>>>> tenrou Laxus so even if Asta could completely Negate his magic (doubtful) he still doesn't have the attack power to actually put him down. And again Asta wouldn't even be able to get close cause he would be vaped by the heat. If his flames can blow fairy heart and Aldoron into dust then Asta isn't withstanding it.

OP says nothing about equalization but I assume it's in effect for the sake of argument.

ActuallyVishnu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably asta

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I literally said that was not meant to lowball natsu

ok

Nobody in FT has any technique to resist heat

ok

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Zero7

@lil_cabbage: That's for speed if you didn't get that simple thing

Whats wrong with that? I'm talking about special technique for heat.

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zero7 said:

@jdogg: I'm still replying to all questions so, i dont know what you talking about "changing subject".

I literally said that was not meant to lowball natsu, i was just trying to say that don't use that type of logic to scale character's speed. I would've said that in my first comment if i wanted to Downplay natsu.

Natsu heat is strong but he never showed to melt any relevant character and won just by that (don't talk about fodder). There are other characters who have shown better feats but the fans know that its not everything in battle against other verse with strong character .You guys built different,i guess . Also Nobody in FT has any technique to resist heat while characters in BC have technique to resist heat. They literally made arc for that.

You and your pals reason behind their claims are so funny that it makes me think you guys have never watched other anime. So its not my fault.

Just because Natsu heat didnt effect anyone major in FT doesn't mean characters from another verse can handle his heat

That's a feat exclusive to FT characters

People need to Stop scaling characters from different verse to each other

"Noboby in FT has a technique to resist heat" WHAT!!!! Did you just forget natsu is a heat user. The fact can they fight against and scale to natsu is clearly showing they can handle immense heat. They dont need a special technique.

Dont compare that lava zone to natsu when he's far superior. Just cause BC can handle the lava doesnt mean they can handle natsu far superior heat.

Ragna777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes. Relativistic Deus Sema. Let's also not forget that fodder reacted to it. Lmao.

Just cause you say their fodder doesnt mean they're not strong in they're own right and can't have feats. Also they DID NOT react to it only saw it as a shooting star.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lil_cabbage
JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok

ok

Lmao

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypermach7: ki is far better than magic sensing and superhuman reaction needs superhuman movements. You cannot react to target if you're too slow, you'd be able to see target but cannot move your body to match the target speed.

Failed to capture but could've one shot him and read the Julius's statement, what he meant by that.

So you stopped reading black clover after elves arc? Liebe literally said that when asta was making deal, liebe gave him true antimagic power for few seconds and that was strong enough to stop infinite regeneration of Dante. In devil union he's using 100% of antimagic and was able to slice ancient demon like butter.

You're saying like laxus was completely okay after taking that attack and where you scaled hades and the team that time? There is no point in comparing current natsu to that laxus like hades is still important character lol. He probably irreverent at this point.

Then you should argue for energies instead of lowballing antimagic.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg said:
@lil_cabbage said:

ok

ok

Lmao

same

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zero7

@ragna777: learn the difference between melting and affecting, then come to debate

Strong heat? Lucy hugged him at his strongest form like nothing lmfao Lucy out of all

Natsu resistance to heat is exclusive to himself and other fire dragon slayer. He's not heat user and I'm talking about special technique not that basic shit

bro literally came to debate with no knowledge

Don't remember any top tier or even Mid character from FT going close to volcano, let alone inside where heat is far above.

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_cabbage: i thought it should be common sense that I'm not talking about fire dragon slayer but as expected from FT fans who loves to talk shit more than arguing on actual topic.

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bros think heat could do shit when asta already went through fire in black form like his normal day and they talking about devil union where his whole body is covered with antimagic armour now. 😭😭

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lil_cabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zero7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal person - I'm tired

Shakespeare - Let it be known to the feet of devil that my legs are suffering from exhaustion