Natsu (Fairy Tail) vs The Seven Deadly Sins (NnT).

• 155 results
Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Natsu (Fairy Tail) vs The Seven Deadly Sins (NnT). (107 votes)

Natsu. 31%
Sins. 67%
Too close to call. 2%

•100 Years Quest Natsu with Ignia's Power.

VS

•Post-Purgatory Meliodas. No AM or True Magic Form.

•Emotions Restored Gowther.

•Post-Purgatory Ban.

•Post-Training Diane.

•The One Escanor.

•Prime Merlin.

•Full Wings King.

Random encounter. In character. Who wins and why??

Will Natsu be able to beat the Sins??

• 
Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas solos, Natsu doesn't have the speed to keep up with him, or an answer for Full Counter or the piercing durability to tank Lostvayne.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is everyone in NNT team? Because I know Escanor would just end up giving Natsu another major power up with his Cruel Sun, and Natsu can already burn magic. Full counter can be dealt with by just using physicals, though Merlin might have some good enough hax.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: everyone of them are island level at max. Their full power combined and amplified at best was able to reach small country level.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lost_cleric: a punch from Natsu is enough to burn meliodas into crisp.

And who said he doesn't have piercing durability

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solos stomps. Ignia Natsu >>> DF Natsu >>> Casual Aldo >>> the entire SDS.

They needed a team attack that was full countered like 20x just to produce a small country level attack and had their limiters released lmao.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: All he has is energy projection which is a bad matchup against Full Counter. What piercing durability on EoS Mel's tier (large island-small country) does Natsu have?

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdogg: casual aldo was at full power. DF natsu beat a weakened Aldo

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lost_cleric: The one escanor was able to ine shot assault mode meliodas with a single Swing of his hand and meliodas wasn't able to full counter it natsu similarly have physical attacks enhanced by fire which meliodas can't counter and would get obliterated.

Next is Natsu was pierced by a full barrage of aldoron's thorns abd he wasn't even down.

And lol eos meliodas is at best island level. Ge us nowhere close to to large island or small country level.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one is a classic.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By JDogg

@edgelord91: Aldo was already stated to be barely weakened and that was only his magic. It was never once stated his stats were lowered. Barely weakened Aldo >>>> Casual Aldo either way.

FlaminSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna keep this short... anyone of the Sins are raping Natsu regardless of his "Burning Space-time feats."

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awwww cute, Natsu is going to get fucking destroyed hard by Escanor

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Lilgodperv

@king-jagi: kek probably in your dreams

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also who's the idiot who make this, this is stupid, Natsu would die horribly.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu Stomps

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-jagi: nah brah your dreams are too much

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas solos, Merlin also has the Hax to put him down.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how people literally ignore every single feat and scailing of Meliodas and SDS verse just to downplay with “small country level sins KEKW” it’s the equivalent of calling ToP golden freiza planet level by being impressed by planet level possibly being relevant to Toppo.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: It's because the guy actually kills people, Natsu can't even kill a single guy.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

meliodas solos, ban solos, king solos, merlin solos gowther solos and escanor might solo...this is some disgusting FT wank lol @ natsu having a chance in hell at winning

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sauce_God31

Lmao the NNT lowball and fairy tail wank is at an alltime high. First off claiming the combined power of the sins is only small country level even while amped is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard on this site inna while, a far weaker version of Mel has at least Large island/small country level feats on his own and is flat out stated to have busted countries in the past as well as king without any signs of his wings growing hell even diane has at least island level on panel feats so taking that Britannia statement seriously is like saying goku was weaker than country level against frieza on namek or adult naruto is tree level since he feared delta’s beams my point is even if you take it literally it’s clearly only AOE the AP is far higher.Now as far as the matchup goes natsu’s clearly gets slaughtered even post purgatory mel can hold his own against natsu all his fire attacks get full countered, Mel has far superior speed,since this Mel is more cruel and violent even soul rip isn’t off the table and physically he can go toe to toe with natsu, now taking into account that the rest of the sins at their current versions are either vastly faster and more powerful than that mel or has a plethora of hax that natsu has no counter for makes this a spite thread

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Lilgodperv

@king-jagi: Thats stupid to say when its the theme of the series that dictates its characters. FT is a light hearted series whose goal is not to kill people. And lol natsu kills people if he wants too.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: Says the one piss wanker.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol pre timeskip meliodas being large Island level to country level is the biggest NNT wank ever. Their on screen feats are nothing more than island level

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu takes thus high diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Several sins solo

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By JDogg

There is no scaling in SDS that put anyone above small country level. There biggest combined attack was small country level which is fodder to casual Aldo. Not my fault their combined power level that was amped several times over was only small country level lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in NNT is country level, only way you could argue otherwise is by ignoring author intent and using ambiguous powerscaling methods. If the author intended their final attack on DK to be small country, then it's simply just that.

Onto the matchup: Only way they could win is relying on Merlin's cheap hax, otherwise, Natsu would blow up Britannia to smithereens killing the entire cast and population.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

1) mhhh some of the sins could arguably solo if you consider Meliodas , Escanor and Ban on country level, but let's skip that topic . Anyway, Sins neg-diff here. Full counter pretty much negates every long distanced dragon slayer magic (and arguably even when it comes down to close quarters).

2)Merlin can use either teleportation( to get close to Natsu ) and Absolute CanceL( By placing her hands over a spell, Merlin is able to completely erase it from existence.[9] However, if the particular sort of magic is being sufficiently powerful, it may be difficult to erase completely, instead being temporarily suspended.) to nullify dragon slayer magic. If Natsu manages to attack any of the sins , Merlin can use perfect cube on any of the sins and natsu's attack would get stopped, If natsu decides to attack merlin to avoid this, she can just teleport herself away and cast spells from the distance (which would last forever due to Infinity, and Merlin's spells have a radious of several miles , as she stated against Galand). Merlin can Bfr Natsu too , as she did with Vivienne.

3)Natsu has 0 resistance to mind manipulation(iirc) so Gowther can trap him into an illusion with Invasion(A power that allows Gowther to entrap his opponents within their own memories. It also grants him the ability to read the thoughts and memories of others.) forever.

4)if Natsu gets even a scratch from any attack , King's magic power Disaster (he can turn a shallow scratch into a fatal wound, a minor poison into a lethal toxin, and a small benign growth into a cancerous tumor that can devour a body whole. It also gives him complete control over nature, allowing him to manipulate various flora, letting it flourish or perish in moments) turns said scratch into a mortal wound. King could petrify Natsu but I don't know if he'd be able to free from it .

5) if Natsu is fighting the other Sins Ban could use Hunter Fest or Snatch to both icrease his power and weaken Natsu's one.

Then again, Natsu has 0 chance to win here. tell me how this is wank.

Regarding speed, Bos Meliodas was a lightining timer:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

to those saying that Natsu wins here, can you give me the reasons to why he wins? He has higher AP but that's that. Sins have lots of ways to stomp him. If you are so sure he wins here , tell me how he counters what I said in my post.

OT: Sins stomp, Natsu's AP here means batshit.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanksu Fodderneel gets spitestomped. Ban and Meliodas can solo easily lol...

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: Ok i will give reason.

First none of the sin's can solo natsu.

Full counter will completely be ineffective against natsu as he will be immune to his own fire.

Next metlin, what would she do getting close to natsu when he has hightened senses and would choke her out if she gets close to him. Her cancel spells can't even cancel out spells from powerful characters. If she can then post your scans otherwise her cancel will be useless. What is the defence level of cube cause natsu's powerful attacks are island level in AP and his strongest form's attacks are country level? Can the cube stop country level attacks? If yes please post the scan. She can at best bfr him.

If escanor was able to break out of gowther's illusion then natsu can sure as hell do that as hus will power should be above him.

Toxins would not effect him much as ge fought cobra pre timeskip who uses powerful posion Dragon Slayer magic. Natsu's endurance is tio high and ge can tank most of their attacks so it wouldn't work much. Petrification can possibly work but batsu can melt it.

And lol ban couldn't even use hunter fest against high tier commandments and was a fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merlin locks Natsu inside a perfect cube cube and he kills himself.

Ban blitzes and pummels.

Meliodas full counters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv said:

@delein: Ok i will give reason.

First none of the sin's can solo natsu.

Full counter will completely be ineffective against natsu as he will be immune to his own fire.

I know , that wasn't the point. I meant that everytime that Natsu uses magic it gets bounced back, it has being consistently shown throughout the manga, lemme know if you wan't examples.

Next metlin, what would she do getting close to natsu when he has hightened senses and would choke her out if she gets close to him. Her cancel spells can't even cancel out spells from powerful characters.

"she can't even cancel out spells from powerful character".... and that's based on what? Show me one time were it didn't work. Anyway, it works on every kind of spell, Chandler used it to null Merlin's perfect cube. It wouldn't null Natsu's dragon because it is his magic ability( for istance it wouldn't work on the Ruler because it is DK's own magic power, or on Infinity and so no; while it would work on every other type of magic that isn't "part" of the character), but could null his attack without turning of His dragon slayer magic( he could still use it but if for istance he uses a dragon slayer punch or whatever you like, the flames are going to be nulled). My explanation is a bit messy so let me know if I have to rephrase it ( my bad in that case).

if she can then post your scans otherwise her cancel will be useless. What is the defence level of cube cause natsu's powerful attacks are island level in AP and his strongest form's attacks are country level? Can the cube stop country level attacks? If yes please post the scan.

regarding Perfect Cube, I don't know if it has a limit, it was shown to be unscratched by both magic and physical attacks but maybe its a NLF so I'll just say that it has at least island-large island level(large island level if I highball it) "resisance" because it was totally undamaged during the fight between The One Escanor and AM Meliodas . Perfect Cube was stated to be able to resist to an explosion that would have reduced Camelot to dust

but that's at max Mountain Level giving that Camelot was shown to be at least a few km large.

She can at best bfr him.

mhhh then he gets bfr whenever Merlin needs it , if he is attacking someone else she just bfr him away and if he is attacking her as I said before she just teleports .

If escanor was able to break out of gowther's illusion then natsu can sure as hell do that as hus will power should be above him.

fair point.

Toxins would not effect him much as ge fought cobra pre timeskip who uses powerful posion Dragon Slayer magic. Natsu's endurance is tio high and ge can tank most of their attacks so it wouldn't work much. Petrification can possibly work but batsu can melt it.

why are you talking about the toxin? that's not the point of Disaster, King's ability can turn the minority into majority so as I said a minor poison into a toxin but this was just one of the examples. Disaster can turn a single scratch into a mortal wound , like King did against Meliodas (tell me if you want the scans), so if any of the sins just scratches him either with magic or physical attacks , it turns into a mortal wound. Natsu can restore his stamina and magic power by eating flames but he can't regenerate his wounds.

And lol ban couldn't even use hunter fest against high tier commandments and was a fodder.

yup it works. (when Ban tried to use his Snatch to steal Demon King's strength, he was forced to give his own to the ruler. However, as The Ruler functions on the concept of magic inversion rather than magic absorption, any magic meant to strengthen him or increase his power will instead weaken him, as shown by Ban. Despite this weakness, he can easily overcome it by deactivating his own power.) it worked on the demon king but it had the opposite effect only due to The Ruler's effect, as explained above.

lemme know.

FlaminSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By FlaminSteve

People actually think Natsu is doing shit to any of the Sins.

Meliodas has Counter Vanish, and Revenge Counter, (which Natsu can't eat because it's not fire, it's just the damage Meliodas took.) and lets not forget he has fucking flames from hell which I guarantee Natsu can't eat. Not to mention he has trillion dark which was able to rip apart a god and is omnidirectional.

Ban in his fight with the Demon King was able to survive a barrage of nukes that destroyed Camelot and beyond. Natsu in his fight with God Zeref didn't even destroy a building. Ban could also just sap his strength in a instant making Natsu incapable of fighting while the rest of the Sins continue raping him.

Escanor with a wave of his hand cut AM Meliodas in half which is leagues stronger then Natsu. He also survived Zeldris's Ominous Nebula which was moving faster than light, with a few scratches.

Gowther has Mind Hax. Nothing in Fairy Tail or Fairy Tail 100 year quest supports Natsu being able to defend against that.

One scratch from King and Natsu is done for. ( And I find it impossible that he would be able to defend himself against King's thousands of spears while fighting the other Sins.)

Remember what Merlin did to Cusack and Chandler, just imagine that with Natsu.

Diane I think would have the most trouble against Natsu, but that doesn't really matter because the other Sins would be busy stomping Natsu into the ground.

I wanna slap whoever made this thread and the people thinking Natsu is some Continental buster. Anyone of the Sins is destroying Natsu with no diff.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Morningstar999

The reasons for why he loses are the insane speed gap between him and guys like Meliodas and Ban, and hax, like the ones from King and Merlin. Gowther can mindrape him too...and I am pretty sure Meliodas and Ban are physically stronger, so what is Natsu going to do here exactly? And proof that Natsu's will is greater than Escanor's for Gowther mindrape to be uneffective?

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: speed gap isn't much ir there isn't even any. Strength wise natsu is way superior to everyone here as he was tanking hits and countering from god seed aldoron who had all the stats and Power of his real body. Natsu's willpower is one of his main characteristics as he has never given up in front of foes even if they are leagues above him

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: He got Wrecked by one escanor and he couldn't do anything against him. Similarly Natsu mostly uses fire enhanced physical attacks that meliodas can't counter.

Msn you need to give us scans of her nulling anything from high tier characters.

Well natsu can surely destroy it with his firepower alone.

Ban might be able to take it for sometimes but he would still get stomped though

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was fairy tail verse the demon king defeat scenario took place in, people would downplay the verse to oblivion.

Imagine the 5 dragon gods, and zeref and acnologia(making 7) are fighting a single foe, they combine their attacks, have their magic power amplified to ridiculous degrees while someone multiplies its power with full counter over a thousand times and the attack only ends up destroying a measly small country? If that happened in fairy tail holy hell! You would notnhear the end of it lol. The verse would be forever mocked but now, for some reasons it happened in NNT but people are still arguing meliodas is way above small country level? Its downplay to say the sins combined attack is only small country level? How is that downplay when that's what literally happened? I have yet to see anyone give me a solid reason as to why that attack is way above small country level. It was never stated it would wipe out britannia and its "surrounding areas", if that was stated then I could see why it could be above small country. But even at that, we can only be generous and assume it would have destroyed an area 3 times bigger than small country size Britannia which would still only put the feat at normal/solid country level which is still hilariously pathetic.

Aldoron ALONE has several feats above what the amped and amplified combined attack of the sins could accomplish (his casual stomp, thicket of arms, tanking giant gajeel's punches etc..), and natsu blew his entire body to smithereens(keep in mind he also burnt away all the 30+ mountains and 5 cities on Aldo's body). How then would meliodas solo this dude. Mel who we aren't even certain he's small country level (if he was he wouldn't need the power of the sins to perform the small country level feat. His attack alone would have obliterated the demon king).

Also, for those bringing up perfect cube, didn't demon king Mel pop PC like a balloon? DK Mel is laughably weaker than natsu(who's large-country+ at least), PC isn't holding him down. The sins best bet to beating natsu would be for merlin to teleport juggle him, gowther mindraping him, ban using his snatch hax, while king uses his hax to put him down, cuz none of the sins are overpowering natsu. Escanor and meliodas gets bodied HARD. Oh, and full counter isn't doing anything to him. BOS natsu has shrugged off his own attack redirected back to him at twice its original power (basically how FC works).

I just find it funny that NNT is being excused for that pathetic small country level feat. People still use the power level stack scaling to put them at a level of power they are not at yet, some of these people utter stuff like multi-mountain level Aldoron, mercuphobia only lifted town size worth of sea, current natsu is only island level, the dragon god are not even country level and so on...completely ignoring their feats.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: And people say say FT is wanked.

What would those stans say if they see this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was fairy tail verse the demon king defeat scenario took place in, people would downplay the verse to oblivion.

Imagine the 5 dragon gods, and zeref and acnologia(making 7) are fighting a single foe, they combine their attacks, have their magic power amplified to ridiculous degrees while someone multiplies its power with full counter over a thousand times and the attack only ends up destroying a measly small country? If that happened in fairy tail holy hell! You would notnhear the end of it lol. The verse would be forever mocked but now, for some reasons it happened in NNT but people are still arguing meliodas is way above small country level? Its downplay to say the sins combined attack is only small country level? How is that downplay when that's what literally happened? I have yet to see anyone give me a solid reason as to why that attack is way above small country level. It was never stated it would wipe out britannia and its "surrounding areas", if that was stated then I could see why it could be above small country. But even at that, we can only be generous and assume it would have destroyed an area 3 times bigger than small country size Britannia which would still only put the feat at normal/solid country level which is still hilariously pathetic.

Aldoron ALONE has several feats above what the amped and amplified combined attack of the sins could accomplish (his casual stomp, thicket of arms, tanking giant gajeel's punches etc..), and natsu blew his entire body to smithereens(keep in mind he also burnt away all the 30+ mountains and 5 cities on Aldo's body). How then would meliodas solo this dude. Mel who we aren't even certain he's small country level (if he was he wouldn't need the power of the sins to perform the small country level feat. His attack alone would have obliterated the demon king).

Also, for those bringing up perfect cube, didn't demon king Mel pop PC like a balloon? DK Mel is laughably weaker than natsu(who's large-country+ at least), PC isn't holding him down. The sins best bet to beating natsu would be for merlin to teleport juggle him, gowther mindraping him, ban using his snatch hax, while king uses his hax to put him down, cuz none of the sins are overpowering natsu. Escanor and meliodas gets bodied HARD. Oh, and full counter isn't doing anything to him. BOS natsu has shrugged off his own attack redirected back to him at twice its original power (basically how FC works).

I just find it funny that NNT is being excused for that pathetic small country level feat. People still use the power level stack scaling to put them at a level of power they are not at yet, some of these people utter stuff like multi-mountain level Aldoron, mercuphobia only lifted town size worth of sea, current natsu is only island level, the dragon god are not even country level and so on...completely ignoring their feats.

ehm...never said that Sins are country level and as i said, Perfect cube resisting Country level attacks is a NLF.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: He got Wrecked by one escanor and he couldn't do anything against him. Similarly Natsu mostly uses fire enhanced physical attacks that meliodas can't counter.

ehmmm I don't see the point here, I just said that Meliodas could use full counter to deflect Natsu's long range attacks, never said anything about physical one( I just said that it could have worked on his physical attacks amped by dragon slayer magic, never said it was certain. As I see it right now, full counter would reflect only long ranged attacks and the likes of it):

Msn you need to give us scans of her nulling anything from high tier characters.

never used it on any high tier iirc, the only high tier that used it on another high tier was when Chandler used it on Merlin's Perfect Cube. I don't think that it would be sufficient to prove my point, so I'll leave it to that.

Well natsu can surely destroy it with his firepower alone.

I think that you are referring to Perfect Cube (right?), if so as I said before giving that Perfect Cube is imo a NLF , Natsu's attacks would suffice.

Ban might be able to take it for sometimes but he would still get stomped though.

mhhh , don't know about this, Ban was shown to steal more than half of others' power like he did against Meliodas or Galand ( or Like when he did it on DK but only in reverse due to The Ruler, same thing tho.)

Now I was mistaken on some of my points so ty for correcting me pal.

you didn't give me a counter to:

King's Magic ability Disaster (which alone can put Natsu in critical/near death condition, only with a scratch)

Merlin bfr him every time she needs it (either when he is attacking someone else or herself). Every time natsu is going to attack someone he gets istantly bfr away( she teleported Vivienne several times in different places across Britannia , if he attacks Merlin she just Teleports away herself. If Natsu tries to attack from the distance his attacks would get full countered .

So I don't see how Natsu would kill the Sins giving the continous bfr+teleport+full counter and due to Disaster.

Natsu has far better stats (except speed, imo he is slower, I can post some scan if you want) but he has no answer to Disaster which would "bypass"(not literally ,but from a single scratch he'd be mortaly wounded, sorry for the repetion here ).

FlaminSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FlaminSteve

@lilgodperv: I'm here cuz dumbasses like you think Natsu is continental lvl, and think he could beat all the Sins at the same time.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Lilgodperv

@flaminsteve: Nobody in this thread or any other threads have never claimed natsu to be continental but asses like you think that the sins are large island or country level when their on panel feats only shows them to be multi mountain to Island level at best.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Plenty of people have said Natsu to be continental. Wrong people, but people.

You're also wrong about the Sins. They were mountain to multimountain in the first arc.