User Lists: 0

Stops at 0.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This gauntlet is out of order in so many places.

Well...unless you’re TheBalance...

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By El_directo_

Movie natsu? Either stops at 9 or clears.

Manga EOS natsu? Hard stop at 7.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: mehn u must really hate fairy tail LOL. I get it, it was pretty whack at times. But could u actually debate without bias pls? U think he wouldn't beat BOS ichigo?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This order is all over the place.

Anyways, Natsu stops at 5.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SkySanji

Stops at 5.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any version of Natsu gets completely vaporized at 5.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_: anyform of natsu isn't getting past vaste Lord ichigo. Or 5

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at r3 or Hard stop at r4, get stomped by r5. + Fullbring<Vasto Lorde (HM arc only)

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears easily.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

7 should be at the top

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: what about it?

See bro, am pretty sure u haven't seen the movie, same with many other users here saying he can't get past 4(lol).

MOVIE NATSU is continent level.

Natsu whooped the ass of a small continent level dragon(Animus). The dragon had a power stronger than 10 FREAKING ETHERIONS! and just 1 etherion has a power to destroy an entire country:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It would be one thing if a villain hypes himself up but he actually showed on panel feats in the movie of almost destroying the entire continent. He created magic circles in the sky all across the entire FREAKING CONTINENT of ishgar:

https://i.imgur.com/Vvf80s3.png

https://i.imgur.com/IjjK21q.png

https://i.imgur.com/bgA3F6n.png

https://i.imgur.com/8i4CNZn.png

https://i.imgur.com/06ugnEh.png

https://i.imgur.com/JMlI1C6.png

https://i.imgur.com/TO8jPqB.png

https://i.imgur.com/yFk0H2M.png

https://i.imgur.com/ljCHZdY.png

https://i.imgur.com/Edq29xt.png

and natsu whooped that dragon's ass like nobody's business. Natsu destroyed a small continental level dragon like nothing and people say he get past round 4?? Am beginning to think COMMON SENSE ISN'T COMMON ON THIS SITE(no offense to those that've common sense). Its clearly evident that most users here either just really hate fairytail or have very little to almost no knowledge about the series itself.

I mean someone even said he stops at 1? In some other thread some dude says BASE EOS NARUTO will solo fairy tail verse. Like u mean the verse where are multiple time stops users? that naruto has no answer to? or death magic/bfr/infinite magic/enchanters and a crap ton of hax that exist in the verse.

Its only bleach in hst that can contend with fairytail when it comes to hax.

Honestly it's only u and a few other users i've seen that takes time to actually listen to reason. There r a crap ton users here that r just ignorant & biased.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Any version of Natsu gets completely vaporized at 5.

^^ Ignorance.

ichigoSOLOLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every ichigo solos

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@el_directo_ said:

^^ Ignorance.

^^^Bait.

Really? that's the best u could do? am pretty sure u can't deny on panel evidence now. Except if u think hollow mask ichigo is around small continent.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Los noches is country size.

Even the pillars on top of los noches are huge and lanze completely dwarfed both of them.

Ichigo grabbed lanza with his bare hands.

On top if that vaste Lorde ichigo was capable of wiping hell out completely and with statements and scaling hell would be multicontinal to planetary.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? that's the best u could do?

This sounds like Ichigo talking to Aizen, are you triggered mate ?

am pretty sure u can't deny on panel evidence now.

What on panel evidence ? The only thing that you posted so far was a bunch of statements, no feat of any country or island getting destroyed, so what's your point ? If you wanna go by that rote, Las Noches would be placed as Small Country cuz of the 3 Days walking statement and yet, Ulquiorra's Ceros Oscuras was destroying a good amount of it, and his LDR could dwarf the entire building and destroy with shock waves alone stone pillars on there, and yet, his LDR was smashed by Ichigo's bare hands, and why post anime feats tbw ? In Hellverse Ichigo easily managed to produce this feat with his Cero.

Loading Video...

and @ovy7 correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't confirmed that this place had multiple cities and islands on it ? This seems far more impressive than anything that Natsu has accomplished on panel.

Except if u think hollow mask ichigo is around small continent.

By feats, he seems far more impressive than Natsu for me.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@el_directo_ said:

Really? that's the best u could do?

This sounds like Ichigo talking to Aizen, are you triggered mate ?

am pretty sure u can't deny on panel evidence now.

What on panel evidence ? The only thing that you posted so far was a bunch of statements, no feat of any country or island getting destroyed, so what's your point ? If you wanna go by that rote, Las Noches would be placed as Small Country cuz of the 3 Days walking statement and yet, Ulquiorra's Ceros Oscuras was destroying a good amount of it, and his LDR could dwarf the entire building and destroy with shock waves alone stone pillars on there, and yet, his LDR was smashed by Ichigo's bare hands, and why post anime feats tbw ? In Hellverse Ichigo easily managed to produce this feat with his Cero.

Loading Video...

and @ovy7 correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't confirmed that this place had multiple cities and islands on it ? This seems far more impressive than anything that Natsu has accomplished on panel.

Except if u think hollow mask ichigo is around small continent.

By feats, he seems far more impressive than Natsu for me.

Wait what statements?? did u not see the landmass of a country getting destroyed in the 2nd scans i posted or what? u wanna go by only statements? how about kaguya NOT actually destroying anything with her ETSB? yet u call her planet level. Animus made magic circles across the entire continent and was about to destroy it if not for natsu kicking his ass. U're just denying on panel feats at this point and Am beginning to think u didn't view the links at all. And what's worst why r u even posting this video, is the hell verse movie canon? becuz dragon cry sure is. There were many references to it in the manga.

See i know u too well on this site and i know u mostly support naruto. So lemme ask u, what tier u think ichigo is at? Do u think his manga vasto lorde form that fought ulquiorra is as strong as the hell verse one?

Also i see how u conveniently used hell verse vasto lorde ichigo to suit ur argument even tho u know am referring to manga ichigo. Also Why r u switching btw movie and manga ichigo? If u read my posts well u would see that i specified the version of natsu am talking about; movie natsu or manga natsu.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order is atrocious.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Los noches is country size.

Even the pillars on top of los noches are huge and lanze completely dwarfed both of them.

Ichigo grabbed lanza with his bare hands.

On top if that vaste Lorde ichigo was capable of wiping hell out completely and with statements and scaling hell would be multicontinal to planetary.

Manga hollow form ichigo has never done anything remotely close to what Movie natsu did. I know all about this las noches feat and fight against ulquiorra. Believe me u're not much of a bleach fan as I am.

Okay so u think ichigo around multicontinental to planetary right? But I've seen u on thread claiming Naruto would beat ichigo, u don't seem to be implying that naruto is planetary too right?? LOL see ur just gonna put urself into a corner right now with ur own mouth, cuz if u accept this it means u can't go back on ur words. Cuz it seems like just for u not wanting to lose this argument ur willing to say some ridiculous things.

There's also joviolma saying things like ichigo destroying hell, which on a good day we all know he won't ever accept ichigo being that strong, but cuz of his FT hate he's willing to accept ichigo at that level? LOL am loving this.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_: that's why is said maybe planetary. Could be wrong.?

If you believe that people like kaguya, ywach etc are just planetary then this debate is over because you're making a joke out of yourself.

Natsu gets stomped here ichigo is easy faster, stronger, more durable and even also there are no reistu=magic rules...so natsu gets passively crushed here. Also u said movie natsu can probably clear? LOL the biggest joke I ever heard ? u said movie natsu is Continental...are you implying that ichigo isn't even Continental? Yep from this point on u pretty much exposed your ignorance and downplay(yet you cry like a girl when people take a shit on Fairy tale... you're being a hypocrite) I rather not get baited any further... I've seen bleach downplay but your just giving Fairy tale a bad name...

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

and @ovy7 correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't confirmed that this place had multiple cities and islands on it ?

Yeah, IIRC, the first lvl is like a huge ass city, and the second one is a sea with some island in it.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you believe that people like kaguya, ywach etc are just planetary then this debate is over because you're making a joke out of yourself.

Natsu gets stomped here also u said movie natsu can probably clear? LOL the biggest joke I ever heard ? u said movie natsu is Continental...are you implying that ichigo isn't even Continental? Yep from this point on u pretty much exposed your ignorance and downplay(yet you cry like a girl when people shit on Fairy tale... you're being a hypocrite) I rather not get baited any further... I've seen bleach downplay but your just giving Fairy tale a bad name...

Lol what? woah u just went 360 right now Lol. I thought u were a pretty reasonable debater..but i guess not.

Oh, my bad then if u don't think that kaguya or yhwach is planetary. I think those 2 are actually at that lvl, and what's worse u make it seem like its a ridiculous claim when some users here actually even see yhwach as galaxy/universal/multiversal? So me saying Yhwach or kaguya is planetary(which is pretty reasonable) is me making a joke out of myself? LMAO.

Sorry so lemme ask what tier do u think yhwach or kaguya are at? Also if u believe ichigo is planetary does that mean u think he would beat kaguya? See bro I just cornered u here. and i think u realized this that's why ur attitude just changed.

Yes i said movie natsu is continental and I posted scans which u can't refute. What's worse i didn't even claim that ichigo wasn't continental, in my post i said movie natsu either stops at 9 or clears. What does that tell u? If ichigo wasn't as strong i would just say "he clears."

U say i cry like a girl, but its funny that i actually never throw insults on anybody unlike tons of users here.

Please tell me how am I being a hypocrite? am really very curious.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_ said:
@kalebsmarty156 said:

Natsu gets stomped here also u said movie natsu can probably clear? LOL the biggest joke I ever heard ? u said movie natsu is Continental...are you implying that ichigo isn't even Continental? Yep from this point on u pretty much exposed your ignorance and downplay(yet you cry like a girl when people shit on Fairy tale... you're being a hypocrite) I rather not get baited any further... I've seen bleach downplay but your just giving Fairy tale a bad name...

Lol what? woah u just went 360 right now Lol. I thought u were a pretty reasonable debater..but i guess not.

Oh, my bad then if u don't think that kaguya or yhwach is planetary. I think those 2 are actually at that lvl, and what's worse u make it seem like its a ridiculous claim when some users here actually even see yhwach as galaxy/universal/multiversal? So me saying Yhwach or kaguya is planetary(which is pretty reasonable) is me making a joke out of myself? LMAO.

Sorry so lemme ask what tier do u think yhwach or kaguya are at? Also if u believe ichigo is planetary does that mean u think he would beat kaguya? See bro I just cornered u here. and i think u realized this that's why ur attitude just changed.

Yes i said movie natsu is continental and I posted scans which u can't refute. What's worse i didn't even claim that ichigo wasn't continental, in my post i said movie natsu either stops at 9 or clears. What does that tell u? If ichigo wasn't as strong i would just say "he clears."

U say i cry like a girl, but its funny that i actually never throw insults on anybody unlike tons of users here.

Oh want me to prove why you're a hypocrite?? You say people downplay fairy tale yet you believe ichigo is only Continental thats lowball. He stomps natsu dude...

Also when did I say that kaguya and ywach was just planet Level? Ywach was gonna destroy 3 dimensions each of them easily is planet Level.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya was not gonna destroy the world but the entire dimension as a whole... Including the planet, moon and star. She even said she is gonna create another "time-space" which also means dimension. So where are you getting this "she is gonna destroy the planet only" crap at?

A

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_:

said:

?Movie natsu? Either stops at 9 or clears.?

Manga EOS natsu? Hard stop at 7.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_ said:
@kalebsmarty156 said:

Oh want me to prove why you're a hypocrite?? You say people downplay fairy tale yet you believe ichigo is only Continental thats lowball. He stomps natsu dude...

Also when did I say that kaguya and ywach was just planet Level? Ywach was gonna destroy 3 dimensions each of them easily is planet Level.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya was not gonna destroy the world but the entire dimension as a whole... Including the planet, moon and star. She even said she is gonna create another "time-space" which also means dimension. So where are you getting this "she is gonna destroy the planet only" crap at?

A

OHH DANG! So u think kaguya is star level? so what naruto is like star level to u too?? Jesus christ i can't believe a dude like this telling me am a hypocrite. Actually i thought u were implying that neither yhwach and kaguya were planet level in ur previous post but what worse is that u think they're way above that? GOOD LORD. I hope many users and are seeing this, in fact am gonna take a screenshot of this. U've just embarrased urself. Star level kaguya. And going by ur logic we've seen countless stars in space in bleach if Juha was gonna destroy all 3 dimensions wouldn't that make him multiversal? LOL. So u were one of them too? Noted.

See bro am pretty sure this ichigo is above continental stuff is a thing u just brought up in this debate so as to not lose this debate, cuz i've seen u actually low ball him in vs naruto threads several times. U know u never accepted him to be anywhere near that level.

But anyways, whatever makes u sleep, if u think ichigo is WAY ABOVE continental then fine. Just remember ur own words today LOL.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: woaahhhhh hold up.

I never said naruto was even near kaguya...did I ever say that?

They had to seal kaguya so they never defeated her. They had a strategy. And why is this so shocking?

Momoshiki created a dimension pararell to the real world of Naruto. That had thousands upon thousands of stars dwelling in it hell it even had a nebula ?.( I got a scan and its confirmed canon because it was in the novel) And PLEASE DON'T THINK IM IMPLYING MOMO IS UNIVERSAL BECAUSE THIS IS THE SECOND TIME U SWITCHING MY WORDS UP.

The feats and statements are there she was gonna destroy the entire dimension with everything in it, all your doing is spamming "lol" but never proved me wrong. So I'm gonna take that as appealing to emotions. So it seems like you're cornered.

If you still believe kaguya is just planetary she still solostomps the entire Fairy tale verse.

Stay in denial buddy. Natsu loses here and and the god tiers of both bleach and naruto is above planetary.

Btw thx I will sleep good. :)

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen from the Anime only, he stops at 2, especially if we're using Ichigo during the Sogyoku near-execution.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: See bro, Its sad but now I don't think I can actually take u seriously anymore. U've claimed kaguya is star lvl. Since naruto and sauce were able to tango with her for abit that means they must be around that level too right? Lmfao!

And u think am wanking FT cuz I say movie natsu is continental? Which I proved with scans?

U were one of the few people I thought were reasonable here but u just shocked me like hell right now LOL.

Anyways I took a screenshot of this, just lemme not see u claim that ichigo is anything less than planetary in Any thread from now on, lol.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By El_directo_

@inside: Have u read the manga? Natsu has one shot a mountain - multi mountain sized war God. Ikutsatsunagi. How does he stop at 2? Unless u think round 2 ichigo is around multi mountain then no problem Lol.

Inside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@el_directo_:

> I said Naruto sealed her...and can't replicate such feats, therefore not star level.

> Seems to ignore it. Blant ignorance and appealing to emotions again.?

>Believes I'm accusing him of wanking Fairy tale. This is the third time you switched up my words? it's getting sad. Are you that desperate and cornered that you decided to switch up my words? I never said you wank in fact I even agreed with you on the scaling... Can you read?

Dude you're reading comprehension is low and you're starting to make a joke out of yourself.(no offense)

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Wait what statements??

The ones that you posted obviously.

did u not see the landmass of a country getting destroyed in the 2nd scans i posted or what?

I don't see any Country getting destroyed in there, considering the blast size with the mountains at the surround I would barely put that thing at Mountain + to Multi-Mountain Level,

https://imgur.com/a/LhnNljv

u wanna go by only statements?

Never said that straw-man ;) I said that you didn't brought any impressive feat for Natsu, and that Ichigo displayed far better than any feat that Natsu displayed while fighting against Ulquiorra, not once I said that feats/scales aren't allowed or that statements aren't reliable(Even though that feats/scale>statements), but since no one in FT ever destroyed a single Small Country on panel, if you wanna go by the statement rote Las Noches is Small country to Country size cuz of the 3 Days statement.

how about kaguya NOT actually destroying anything with her ETSB?

Nice red herring, Kaguya is completely unrelated to this battle, and not that this matters, since by feat/scale she is superior to anyone on this list even ignoring the ETSB statement so moot point is, I really hope you are not trying to go completely off-topic only to disguise the real intention here, you said that they are Country Busters, but instead of feats you just give multiples and multiples statement and one on panel feat of a busting tier that looking at the same panel shows that the explosion is comparable to a Mountain to a Multi-Mountain range, I would barely call this Island Level, let alone Country Level.

yet u call her planet level.

Well unlike Fairy Tail characters that by actual feats and scale from the manga are barely Mountain to Multi-Mountain, Kaguya has scale and confirmation from her very own will and the Official Databook to be able to destroy one, we know that she is superior to the ones like Toneri that could effortless move the hollow moon towards the Earth with his eyes alone and even slice the same Moon casually without strain, she is superior to 2 characters(her own sons) and those dudes have absolutely no problem in creating a entire satellite with their powers combined(Hagoromo alone could give Naruto and Sasuke this power), far superior to the ones like the Juubi that even at the first form could disintegrate entire mountain ranges and was even getting stronger over time, superior to base Momoshiki who created a nursery(which means world/planet if we follow Kaguya's statement, the novel also confirms that he created the dimension/planet) can fuse with her dimensions, etc, etc, etc, Kaguya also can't bust a planet with Raw DC, she was going to do that with the use of a TSB with the chakra of the IT victims(which is pretty much her own chakra) and there's nothing wrong in this though, we saw TSBs expanding in the past to the point that one hand sized TSB could consume entire Mountain ranges in seconds as we saw Naruto using his TSBs to destroy Madara's Meteors, even beings inferior to her such as the Juubi, had so big chakra that it was comparable to small planet by the sensory ninjas, Kaguya was going to use the chakra of the entire planet on this ETSB, but like I said, even ignoring this, she still far above anyone on this list, so nice red herring, nice to see that you needed to bring an unrelated character to justify the lack of any impressive busting accomplished on panel by Natsu, let's remain on topic, which is Bleach vs FT, don't bring irrelevant characters here.

https://imgur.com/a/BwmMi57

https://imgur.com/a/jP1AAkZ

https://imgur.com/a/6lzRk5o

まだ大きくなってるまるでのようようだな

It keeps on getting bigger... It's as big as the Moon

This Kanji(月) is directly referring to our Moon, as a matter of fact, the Japanese Language use the Kanji Eisei (衛星) to Satellites in general, like Titan, Charon etc. While Tsuki is directly referring to our Moon, so yeah, is definitely Kishi's intention to indicate that this thing is big as the Moon and was getting even bigger.

Madara can casually create small satellites made by the mass of a entire country without any effort

https://imgur.com/a/COQHCzb

https://imgur.com/a/j5drM4C

Toneri can slice the Moon in half with a casual attack(still fodder to a nerfed KCSM Naruto)

https://imgur.com/a/CsH1LOd

https://imgur.com/p467tVC

https://imgur.com/p467tVC

https://imgur.com/Baufznq

https://imgur.com/a/MJ1crjQ

https://imgur.com/a/3tso3tM

https://imgur.com/a/43PW70X

https://imgur.com/a/8yiMvBU

Animus made magic circles across the entire continent and was about to destroy it if not for natsu kicking his ass.

Did this happened in the manga ? I don't recall right now.

U're just denying on panel feats

No feat of any Country getting destroyed, so your point is moot.

at this point and Am beginning to think u didn't view the links at all.

I did guess what.......No country getting destroyed, lmao.

And what's worst why r u even posting this video, is the hell verse movie canon? becuz dragon cry sure is. There were many references to it in the manga.

When was the movie stated to be canon ?

See i know u too well on this site and i know u mostly support naruto.

Yep, an irrelevant verse to this discussion so ?

So lemme ask u, what tier u think ichigo is at?

Following Actual feats and scale, Ichigo is at Multi-Mountain + to Island Level, following Feats/Scale/Statements he is Planetary which I highly doubt.

Do u think his manga vasto lorde form that fought ulquiorra is as strong as the hell verse one?

Who knows ? But for what I saw in the manga, his feats seems far more impressive than Natsu's feats, and since you brought anime exclusive stances, I don't see why I couldn't do the same here, Ichigo's Cero seems far more impressive than any feat that Natsu or anyone weaker than him displayed on panel, even following the Ulquiorra fight.

Also i see how u conveniently used hell verse vasto lorde ichigo to suit ur argument even tho u know am referring to manga ichigo.

Considering the ''feats'' that you brought so far for Natsu or anyone weaker than him, Manga VL Ichigo seems more than enough to beat any version of Natsu., h3ll, none of the ''feats'' that you posted are even feats, just a bunch of statements + One multi-mountain level feat, and again if you wanna go by the statements route, Las Noches is Small Country to Country Size, R1 Ulq was destroying massive amounts of it with his Cero and his LDR dwarfed the whole building(he can easily spam that) and yet failed to do a single thing against Ichigo who easily destroyed that thing with his bare hands, is Ichigo casually Large Country Level with Cero now cuz of statements regarding Las Noches size ? LOL.

Also Why r u switching btw movie and manga ichigo?

How many times are going to repeat that ? I already said that since you brought the Anime Movie, I did the same, and like I said, even using the Manga only , Ichigo seems far more impressive to me than Natsu, by Feats/Scale.

If u read my posts well u would see that i specified the version of natsu am talking about; movie natsu or manga natsu.

Okay, this changes nothing that I said.

@el_ecto_Sorry for the wait, also this will likely be my last reply for now, I dunno why, but My Internet is slow as sh't and I'm not managing to upload scans :/dir

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@joviolma: yep, you just destroyed his entire argument.

Also you should ignore him...he appealing to emotions, so much that he switch my words with his which is honestly pathetic.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: bro, i'll make this as simple as possible, its not hard to understand really.

Etherion is a magical lacrima capable of country busting, with 2 credible statements backing it up and one "on panel feat" of it actually BUSTING a country. U can see it right there in the scan i posted. How hard is this for u to grasp? Now animus, the villain in the Dragon cry movie, had a power called "the dragon cry" which was stated to be stronger than 10etherions combined. Making him small continental in power. Now had it been we only had that one statement to back up animus as small continental i'd understand why u have ur doubts but, no the dude further proved himself by threatening to destroy the entire CONTINENT of ISHGAR, he then made magic circles across the entire continent, then why are u still in doubt he isn't that strong?? Natsu kicked his ass silly and even overpowered his strongest attack, that's y I put MOVIE natsu at small continent at least. Movie feats are usually ridiculous and manga natsu had nowhere close to this power.

Now what am curious about is, do u think manga version vasto lorde ichigo(the one that fought ulquiorra) is continent lvl or higher too? if not then how does natsu not get past 5?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not gonna reply kalebsmarty again. I've never knew his was one of those "kaguya is star lvl" people. I mean y would I take such a person seriously?

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inside said:

@el_directo_: I do think that yeah.

Okay bro, u think BOS ichigo is around multi mountain level right? no problem, we all v different opinions even tho i highly disagree with u. But pls could show me scans of Round 2 ichigo multimountain lvl feats? am curious to see them.