Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) vs. Hardcore Leveling Warrior (Hardcore Leveling Warrior)

• 70 results
Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

RULES:

- Everyone at their strongest

- Speed equalized

- Bloodlusted

- Distance: 50m

No Caption Provided

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cocacolaman  Moderator

Feats for HLW?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I remember correctly characters far weaker than HLW can casually cut mountains apart, hell a far weaker version of himself did it.

Honestly HLW doesn't have enough feats in his full power to really be used but he should still be comparable to an extent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HCLW stomps to be honest. You talking about someone who is immune to all magic, automatically reflects attacks, auto heals, can spam 100 anti magic traps In an instant, automatically knows Natsu’s weakness and stats.

HCLW has been physically too, in a weaker form he head butted someone through 3 mountains and then said he used to be able to do 10. He took Light’s island sized attack with only a few scrapes and then auto healed it immediately.

Without his magic I don’t think Natsu can even hurt HCLW. He is pretty much an anti mage.

Glad to see someone liked my HCLW profile :)

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can this edgy sounding character all do for him to be a match against natsu?

NocTimereaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: Well dang! The way you've said this I have to agree that the Hardcore Leveling Warrior would beat Natsu with low-diff on his part.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah I'd say Natsu has this especially as E.N.D.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah I'd say Natsu has this especially as E.N.D.

Out of curiosity, what makes you say END Natsu can handle HCLW? This is someone who can alter accuracy and evasion so he never gets hit or ensure all his attacks hit. He is already sitting at island level in attack power but he can further increase that by using his Dark Coin, multiplying his power by 77 times! In addition to the power multiplier, Dark Coin also causes Nightmarization, a buff which does the following:

• Nightmarized attack ignore defenses, stats and equipment
    • So even IF Natsu has higher stats, Nightmarized attacks would completely ignore that
  • Cancel regeneration
  • Grants the Nightmarized character 77 times higher regeneration to the point where cutting them into pieces only slows them down. A Nightmarized character can regenerate from being cut in half, nigh-instantly.

And don't forget that HCLW is immune to magic. None of Natsu's attacks will even harm him considering we saw that Natsu without his magic is incredibly weak.

The only FT characters that can fight HCLW are the Dragon Kings

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HCLW stomps as rank 3 he was splitting multiple mountains with the sword of honour while his strength was too low to use it (mind you this was done unintentionally) in his prime and as rank 1 he's like small country lvl with plethora of hax and passive ones.

TBH he solos fairly tail his Ability to manipulate luck is already way too hax probably only zeref would be hard for him to put down

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HCLW stomps based on what I see here.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Destructive Capacity - At least Island Level, likely higher

Durability - At least Island Level, likely higher

Speed - Supersonic"

So far natsu oneshots and blitzs."

"Auto-Reflector - an automatic reflective force that deflects incoming magic and attacks away from HCLW. The Auto-Relector has been used to deflect Light's Demonic Gaze, which allows him to scan anything:

Auto-Reflector can supposedly reflect physical attacks as well. When Secretary Park, attacks HCLW with the Yin and Yang Lasso, an alert is triggered saying "Failed to Activate Auto-Reflector. This Skill Cannot be Dodged". So its possible that if the attack wasn't unavoidable, the Auto-Reflector would have deflected the physical skill."

This might be useful, but if natsu is serious idk why natsu cant just blitz the guy before he can activate it.

"HCLW is immune to all magic, no matter how powerful it is. When struck by Demonic Light's, Mana Storm, HCLW just laughs it off:"

Oh. Natsu oneshot with physical strength. Also, natsu has broken/negate anti magic spells before so...

"Blazing Tiger - a large tiger of flames that charges at the opponent. Unfortunately, this spell with dispelled by Demonic Light before it could cause any damage but what HCLW's magic is really stronger than Demonic Lights, this spell could have been at least island level in DC:"

Energy to help natsu get his strength back up.

Hkku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: stop wanking your trash Natsu

Shit series with shit fan Base

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hkku: Tok kek you like shitty american comics

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: American comics??

What the hell are you talking about?

I don't even read American comics... And Fairy Tail is soooo good isn't it??

It's bad and you should feel bad for liking it, it's boring and tasteless and it's generic and full of asspulls with magic "I fight for my friends", it's a cancer like you.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Never said fairy tail was a legendary series..and u clearly havent read it. It wouldnt have sold so much if it was "generic"

And imagine calling someone cancer because of their taste in a series..kek

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And here i was hoping a hclw thread would actually have a good discussion in it.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By HukO

@undeckedlion395: lol nowdays you cant have a one if FT char is involved atleast incv

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chasekilleen

@fanfeatrt: I say cancer because of the wanking of every FT characters there are. Fairy Tail is boring.

Only the first season was truly the best, the third was the worst

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EcoBlitz

@mass: when did light ever fire island AoE attacks?

Hkku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hkku

@fanfeatrt: that's a really nice random ass assumption

Atleast they have plot something like custerfuk that is fairy tail is unaware off

Also who you are calling troll when your entire post history is something like these X shitty ft chararter solos because I shit wank them .

Hkku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hkku

how a fanbase for such a shit manga exist is beyond me

Like it's the trash within the trash

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hkku: FT wankers vs Dragon ball??

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hkku:Literally can see a comment of me saying that dark gaia solos fairy tail verse a few hours ago.

And yes natsu does destroy the majority of one piece or bleach characters

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fanfeatrt: I say cancer because of the wanking of every FT characters there are. Fairy Tail is boring.

Only the first season was truly the best, the third was the worst

3rd was the worst, I agree, besides the concepts. But the writing was trash. Season 1 was my favorite and season 2 had a few good moments but was a bit boring so I skipped certain parts when I was watching the anime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we actually gonna debate about the battle or just fling crap at each other for liking different series.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont know op

but like most of relevant bleach characters stomp natsu its not even funny

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like HLW wins via his passive skills alone.

Copy-pasted from RT

These are skills which are always active regardless of HCLW's other actions

Absolute Luck - HCLW's Personal Attribute, a passive skill that grants Hardcore Leveling Warrior overwhelming luck that aids him in combat and non-combat situations. It allows Hardcore Leveling Warrior to be extremely lucky in times of crisis. It allows him to win gambling games, deliver maximum damage in skills that give random damage and get the items from defeated bosses. The conditions for triggering it have not been revealed. This gives him 99% accuracy with his Lucky Coins and Gambling:

SPOILER: Click to hide

Master Survival Instinct - A passive ability that lets HCLW instantly see the "danger" of his opponent. This ability can not only perceive how dangerous an opponent is, it also allows him to see his opponent's stats and skills. Using this passive ability, HCLW can identify a danger character and which abilities said character has that pose a threat to him.

Lucky Man - a seemingly random skill that allows HCLW to trip or fall in order to dodge incoming attacks that could not normally be dodged:

Auto-Reflector - an automatic reflective force that deflects incoming magic and attacks away from HCLW. The Auto-Relector has been used to deflect Light's Demonic Gaze, which allows him to scan anything:

Auto-Reflector can supposedly reflect physical attacks as well. When Secretary Park, attacks HCLW with the Yin and Yang Lasso, an alert is triggered saying "Failed to Activate Auto-Reflector. This Skill Cannot be Dodged". So its possible that if the attack wasn't unavoidable, the Auto-Reflector would have deflected the physical skill.

SPOILER: Click to show

Reflects three, Dragon Wave Blasts while picking his nose:

Automatic Skill Analysis - HCLW instantly analyzes any skills used against him:

Magic Immunity - HCLW is immune to all magic, no matter how powerful it is. When struck by Demonic Light's, Mana Storm, HCLW just laughs it off:

Mana Storm is actually an enormous attack that is easily multiple times larger than a float island. Demonic Light used Mana Storm to completely destroy the entirety of another opponent's body:

Auto-Repair - HCLW's equipment will automatically repair itself within seconds:

Recovery - HCLW's recovery skill is so high he heals injuries in seconds. Note, said injuries were inflicted by Demonic Light's Ultimate Spell which is strong than Mana Storm:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much salt.

Hclw should win against regular/current natsu. Ignia/sf/7fd natsu stomps.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu said:

HCLW stomps based on what I see here.

The only FT characters that can fight HCLW are the Dragon Kings

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: toadish pulverized a mountain range with a single dash. Toadish is fodder to Rigos and was oblierated just from Rigos flexing. Light's Holy Light spell nearly one shot Rigos had he not frozen his heart. That was HCLW copying Light's skill and and as we know Light has max magic stat, so his Holy Light is just as strong. Holy Light is Lights most casual and basic spell so you can imagine how much power he is packing when he shoots off dozens of Holy Light spells.

HCLW fodderized Demonic Light to the point that his strongest attacks barely scratched HCLW.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, American comics aren't that bad. There are some amazing writing even from the big boi DC, such as JL 2018, or if you feel like you want a break from the childishness, Watchmen, Sandman, and Lucifer exist. All of which solos Fanservice Tail in quality. Heck, their winning of awards prove it

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anaverageguy123: you don't have to go LUCIFER level ( both story and feat wise ) to solo FT