Natsu And HIs Team Vs Cp9

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3
deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sliceyfoo said:

Lmao while that is the official translation, trying to claim Viz for Ft is hilarious.

How is that the official if I may ask?

Matches Mangasee123.com which uses the official translation.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine thinking Viz translations are reliable whatsoever.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole premise of this debate is to show no one should ever believe what they see on the internet, especially from little cockroaches like UltimateSage and his internet friend. I don't even own any Japanese manga and it took me about 20 mins to find one and get it translated. It's literally that easy to find authentic translation instead of relying on fan-made ones.

FT speed is massively above lightning and that magic spell was no lightning, as stated in the raw.

This shit show can now be locked. And you better pray to God I don't catch you deceiving people again, son @wot_m8

No Caption Provided

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lying again woody? Here is the actual translation from the raws. You intentionally failed to add the Kanji for lightning in your translations.

No Caption Provided

How many times must I expose your lies woody?

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

What I posted is the official English translation, in contrast to what those losers posted was Mangapanda (it even says on their scan). Mangapanda translations are fan-made and lot of the times contain mistakes in them that could change the context, just like the one being debated. You could easily find official English translation if people bothered to look.

That magic spell simply had electrical component to it, not that it's lightning because it wasn't, that translation was false, but what do you expect from plebs getting their information on Google images or random Reddit thread, which I can bet $100 is where he got it from.

You needn't let your personal feelings get in the way of objective debating to the point you post false info.

No Caption Provided

You did not just go back and edit your comment.

Good for you on debunking wot m8's arguments but come on now.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: he ain’t debunk shit tho lol getting exposed is his only role here