Natsu And HIs Team Vs Cp9

This topic is locked from further discussion.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol using the scan without even the context.

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-305/6.jpg

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-305/7.jpg

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-305/8.jpg

Everyone was casually able to Dodge the attack. Mavis was only narrating the the entire situation about what is going on. It is not about them able to Dodge it. And losers here uses an image without even showing the actual context. But what would you expect from low ballers

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By yamatama
Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamatama: Yeah I saw it . The guy tried to lawball so casually that it's actually made me laugh. Everyone dodged it and Mavis was narrating those events to the fairy tail members. Anyone seeing that out of context will surely think they are slow and the low baller basically used that tactics

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and the low baller seems to have forgotten that the attack a beam of bending light with lightning as an element so of course it would be slower

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many CV folks know jack shit about debating. Focusing and nit picking on a few inconsistent low ends is apparently what most debaters do here these days while ignoring multitudes of the other betters feats. Once they see a low end they clinch on to it saying "yes this must be their maximum!" While ignoring tons of other consistent and better feats. Quite sad.

Also, OP debaters don't even realize theirs is even worse lol. With luffy and many others getting tagged by bullets or failing to react or dodge sound(sub sonic) lol. But, I'm just not like that, and I have a BRAIN. I know very well that they have multiple feats much better than that all throughout the series so I won't stupidly focus on some inconsistent low ends just to downplay. After all, the author can't be 100% consistent and he doesn't write/draw his manga for the battle forums. If only many viners could think like the way I do(there are but they aren't very many) this place would be a lot better.

I'll just advise y'all not to follow in wotm8's footsteps, he has a history of toxicity and downplaying the shit out of anything that goes against his views.

If we all were to act like wotm8 and focus on all the low ends of manga verses with debate for on here(naruto, bleach, op, nnt, bc, etc. .) it won't end well for any of us lol.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a crazy thread

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Wot_m8

Context... right let's see, Grey failed to dodge the attack multiple times in the first round, rest of the cast had to pre-dodge/aim-dodge the attack in the finals... as it was the only possible way to dodge as per Mavis.

You can call it inconsistent which it isn't because it happened multiple tomes to multiple people with multiple statements. You can call it outlier, which it isn't as Fairy Tail had no lightning feats before that other than fishy scaling, which this instance directly debunked... call it whatever you want, it is a fact.

Somehow posting manga scans is toxic... and lowballing. Damn, you guys are super salty and are attacking me because I debunked your wank.

The very fact that none of you have done anything other than throw insults, cry foul or just deny it proves my point.

El-Directo, you call me toxic yet the only thing you have done in this thread is throw random insults at me for absolutely no reason, yet I am toxic? The mental gymnastics, hypocrisy and your arrogance is truly beyond me. Don't make me laugh... and you of all people don't get to criticize debating on this website.

Don't waste my time. Fairy Tail fans, only good for starting shit, throw insults and somehow circle jerk each other into believing that you all are being targeted by some big bad toxic villain. Classic victim playing.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many CV folks know jack shit about debating.

Huh? yet you're still here? Animevice not treating you right bro?

But, I'm just not like that, and I have a BRAIN.

No Caption Provided

Only reason that scan should be/was brought up is when the usual FT highballers & wankers come in with their "magic lightning = irl lightning so it's lightning speed too," which it clearly is not. That and the fact that magic elements aren't equal to their natural counterparts. BoS natsu being is dumb for that same reason. The author telling us how an ability works in not inconsistent lol however, the author giving us a statement which is contradicted by feats is, cough*all the country lv statement without feats*cough

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lilgodperv

Oh god this thread is filled with salty fams who has lost their sense of reasoning.

Its a damn shame.

People don't tend to understand when thry lack brains that mavis was telling them from which direction rhe attack was coming. The entire fairy tail squad was scattered across the city and the attack that was used was across the entire city towards specific targets so the guild members might not know frim Which direction the attacks were at. Mavis is literally their tactician and thats it. Her saying something doesn't makes their feat any less valid. But people here tend to forget that everyone dodged it.

There are no end to brainless peoples

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray failed to dodge a different attack

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/14.jpg

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/15.jpg

And the instance the lowballer posted was a different attack

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-305/6.jpg

And lol gray only was hit by it once and not multiple times. So the low baller has no idea what he us talking about

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_:

Also, OP debaters don't even realize theirs is even worse lol. With luffy and many others getting tagged by bullets or failing to react or dodge sound(sub sonic) lol. But, I'm just not like that, and I have a BRAIN. I know very well that they have multiple feats much better than that all throughout the series so I won't stupidly focus on some inconsistent low ends just to downplay. After all, the author can't be 100% consistent and he doesn't write/draw his manga for the battle forums.

Luffy has never gotten tagged by bullet due to being slower, oda isn't as stupid as mashima stop spreading misinformation you hypocrite.

Anyone who has watched op and isn't as disingenuous as you're trying to be now would know luffy intentionally gets hit by bullet as a way to prove that it doesn't work on his rubber body

And if you're referring to apoos attacks then ill suggest you do a good reading on how his abilities work before being ignorant and sprouting nonsense . but I'll try to explain just to make it easier ; apoo's attacks don't tag characters due to its speed,its an attack that tags and locks on anyone as long as you're able to hear his music (or rather in his sound range ) well thats a simplified way of explaining it to be more specific as long as his sound waves are reaching your eardrums you're getting tagged irregardless of how fast you are..so only two ways of avoiding it,1 by getting out of his sound range (which luffy had no intel on ) or simply covering your ears.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT :robb lucci still speedblitz their guild hard

Sanji while holding back was casually speedblitz a point blank lightning timer who commented on him being too fast and roblucci is at least 2x faster than a non holding back sanji by doriki power levels.

Whereas the whole basis of natsu being a lightning timer depends if laxus lightning is = natural lightning but since magic in fairy tail comes from erthananon particles which isn't natural irl but only in ft verse than thats not the case.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray: So u completely missed the point I was trying to make? Alright.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Yray

@el_directo_: I got your point, and I know well that one low end feat shouldn't debunk every other high end showings but your example with op was wrong

TiredEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sike...

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu still solos

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

No Caption Provided

Sike...

No Caption Provided

Spikey arm loser dodged it and Gray/Lyon/Juvia are above him so yeah, they were only tagged due to shock. This is pathetic levels of downplay.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: tbh I don't think he can solo. This is grandmagic games natsu who's like mountain+ at most(from his tenrou island roar feat). The cp9s are around city level but are likely faster, and there are six of 'em

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wot_m8

@jdogg said:
@wot_m8 said:

No Caption Provided

Sike...

No Caption Provided

Spikey arm loser dodged it and Gray/Lyon/Juvia are above him so yeah, they were only tagged due to shock. This is pathetic levels of downplay.

Yup. Spikey arm loser dodged it... good for him? Grey and Juvia couldn't coz they slow. The same spikey arm loser was also beating Grey's ass the entire first event as well. Grey needed strategy from Mavis and a warning to pre-dodge the attack, an attack that took 2 seconds to travel the height of a building. Btw it also debunk "FT magic=irl elements." You guys simply cannot handle the truth and are salty.

This isn't downplay, it's canon. Cry, bitch, call me toxic, insult me all you want, doesn't change the fact one bit. Your random lightning speed Fairy Tail wank is just that... wank.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Lilgodperv

Wtf these low balling asstards are breeding like rabbits. Clearly one can see these lowball is a stupid as scummy way of showing how pathetic they can be but their brain is actually drowned doen the drain.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf these low balling asstards are breeding like rabbits. Clearly one can see these lowball is a stupid as scummy way of showing how pathetic they can be but their brain is actually drowned doen the drain.

No Caption Provided

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Say Sikes cause I already debunked your pathetic ass lowball.

They clearly were caught off guard and had no idea what type of attack it was and on top of that he was busy fighting another character but as a tour I.q is below average I doubt you will understand that

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/11.jpg

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/13.jpg

And as for your trying to low ball it it's useless as they all dodged it with or without the help of Mavis. And Mavis is their tactician meaning she would inform them about each of their moves but asva lowballer keep your ass red.

🤗🤗🤗🤗

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Wot_m8

@kingxix said:

@wot_m8: Say Sikes cause I already debunked your pathetic ass lowball.

They clearly were caught off guard and had no idea what type of attack it was and on top of that he was busy fighting another character but as a tour I.q is below average I doubt you will understand that

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/11.jpg

https://read.mangadad.com/Mangadad/fairy-tail/chapter-270/13.jpg

And as for your trying to low ball it it's useless as they all dodged it with or without the help of Mavis. And Mavis is their tactician meaning she would inform them about each of their moves but asva lowballer keep your ass red.

🤗🤗🤗🤗

This is like the fifth guy that has randomly started to insult me. Can y'all take a look? It's starting to get a little... vexing.

Check post #76 too btw.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:
@lilgodperv said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep red

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Ah is the boy salty that much as expected from a kid with a pea sized brain go and cry to your momma.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😂😂😂😂😂

Little snitch deserves stitches

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, considering that only argument you guys have left now is harrassment, insults and being toxic... this thread deserves to be locked.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Wtf little bitch gonna call your dads or what. Shame on you parents that they gave birth to such a looser.

Did i address you or your mom. But as you have taken it upon yourself thrn you probably are a one.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine being so sensitive about seeing your favorite verse challenged like this. The FT stans on this website (except for one or two) really are pathetic. Good thing I dropped this shitty manga early on.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Nobody is harassing your dumb ass. People are proving you wrong and debunking your claims But as you are acting like a infant and calling mods it's clear as day that no one would like to argue with a child who can't even take a bit of insult which isn't even addressed towards them.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps: why is a naruto stan here commenting on useless shit go back to your multiveral naruto

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Apparently this ain't harrassment... and somehow that El directo guy claimed I am being toxic. Sike.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: Can you be a little bit less toxic?

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lilgodperv:

That didn't take long lmao. I dare you, however, to find any comment made by me about Naruto being multiversal. Otherwise watch your tongue.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Lilgodperv

@wot_m8: Do i need to say that you practically call the mods and told thrn to check th post 76 which was made by me and was addressed to no one but a lowballer. But you took it upon yourself even though you weren't tagged or anything and you say why people insult you

🤣🤣🤣

Kid you are hilarious.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: After calling in mods and snitching to them and you say why people insult you?!!

Man I am just holding myself back from insulting you with some nasty shit which would make you cry

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@lilgodperv:

That didn't take long lmao. I dare you, however, to find any comment made by me about Naruto being multiversal. Otherwise watch your tongue.

Imagine being so sensitive about seeing your favorite verse challenged like this. The FT stans on this website (except for one or two) really are pathetic. Good thing I dropped this shitty manga early on.

Saying a manga us shit and insults it snd says why i attack back

No Caption Provided

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Apparently this ain't harrassment... and somehow that El directo guy claimed I am being toxic. Sike.

No Caption Provided

Attack some first and if attacked back cries like a bitch

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This wot_m8 guy's very toxic smh

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: Even i am toxic but only towards him as he continuosly lowballing and calling other fandom bitch etc and he even gets debunked by others but still not understanding anything. This what i call a bull brained person

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By JDogg

Cp9 are bunch of building to CB characters lol.

Natsu oneshots them all

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erza oneshots them all

Gajeel oneshots them all

Gray oneshots them all

Lucy's spirits oneshots them all

Wendy oneshots them all

Juvia oneshots them all

GMG+ characters are out of the CP9s league.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow retards being retards

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dhdfh said:

Wow retards being retards

Tell me about it, Lol.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix said:

@wot_m8: After calling in mods and snitching to them and you say why people insult you?!!

Man I am just holding myself back from insulting you with some nasty shit which would make you cry

Please do so. It ought to be better and more entertaining than your debating at the very least.