• 80 results
#1 Posted by Hskalin (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win in a fight between Naruto without SoSP powers and maybe without Tailed beast power, and Hashirama senju ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#2 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama stomps Teen Naruto without Six Paths powers. Adult KCM and base Naruto stomps hard

#3 Posted by ManimalMan (857 posts) - - Show Bio

So base adult naruto?

Avatar image for supermanforever
#4 Edited by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama crushes naruto without six path powers adult or not.

#5 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama stomps Teen Naruto without Six Paths powers. Adult KCM and base Naruto stomps hard

lol wut base naruto stomping sage mode hashirama? pass the weed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#6 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@weebbicboi said:

Ya, Adult Base Naruto stomps hard

Sadly i doesn't have any weed, but i have Coke if you want

No Caption Provided

I'm a fat lifeless weeb please dont bully me

#7 Posted by Namebk (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama since Naruto is heavily restricted.

#8 Posted by Hskalin (5 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Hskalin (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@weebbicboi said:

Ya, Adult Base Naruto stomps hard

Sadly i doesn't have any weed, but i have Coke if you want

No Caption Provided

I'm a fat lifeless weeb please dont bully me

On what basis can you say that? We have seen hashirama toss kurama like a cat using wood release, and the condition is that naruto is without So6P and Kurama.

#10 Posted by ourmanuel (12276 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps badly

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#11 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like BSM could go either way with Hashi edging it out.

#12 Posted by Hskalin (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@namebk said:

Well according to me I have not restricted Naruto, I have just removed the power ups he received. I wanted a fair battle.

#13 Posted by Rabii99 (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

BSM Naruto wins. Mid diff at most.

#14 Posted by Earendill (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama.

#15 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: How does BSM mid diff Hashi? He's already shown to be capable of defeating armored Kurama and he also has Sage Mode of his own. Not to mention Thousand Hands.

#16 Posted by Rabii99 (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

@fullmetalemprah: BSM Naruto was more impressive against Juubito, he also has more chakra and is faster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
#17 Posted by deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50 (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@namebk said:

#18 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: How does he have more chakra? Hashi said Naruto's chakra was comparable to his own. Naruto is faster though I'll admit.

Hashirama's Wood Golem can keep up with Kurama Avatar and he can deal with Bijuudama as well. He's comparable to Madara physically and can use Sage Mode, not to mention he has very good regen similar to Naruto's(if not a superior form of it). Naruto is faster but it's not like he's going to blitz or anything. I don't see Hashi getting mid diffed at all.

#19 Posted by UltimateSage (3668 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins.

#20 Posted by Rabii99 (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

@fullmetalemprah: Hashirama said BM Naruto has got almost as much as himself.

No Caption Provided

Now, if we add the sage mode chakra boost to BM, Naruto's chakra becomes 10 times that(with a lowball). If Hashirama doesn't go sage mode to Shinsuu Senjuu at the start he has no chance.

#21 Posted by Anomalous (635 posts) - - Show Bio

BSM Naruto should win. It's worth noting that Hashi > Madara >Naruto scaling doesn't really work because the Madara who killed Naruto is more like a Madara/Hashirama hybrid.

#22 Edited by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: He said that as an Edo though. Naruto at the time only had half of Kurama, and yet Hashirama while alive was able to match the full Kurama while he was armored in Susanoo. Not to mention he has access to the same SM multiplier Naruto does. If he's taking the fight seriously he should go into it quickly. If he's able to go into it against Madara I don't see why he can't here, especially considering he spent the first part of their fight trying to convince Madara to return to the village.

I agree that Naruto can win but I don't think he does easily.

#23 Edited by Mister_Stark (1440 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#24 Posted by EternalDarkFury (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama.

#25 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m taking this as Naruto with no so6p or bijus except kurama? Hashirama takes this

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#26 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama wins. People fail to read that Naruto doesn't have any of the Power-ups. That Means No Sage of Six paths, and No 9 Tails power to help him.

I am assuming this is just base Naruto...If my assumption is correct then Naruto gets beat badly.

#27 Posted by CoachDT (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming he still has the same reserves (since its impossible to speculate on that based on how his seal works) i'm giving Naruto the edge here as an adult. The only thing is that Naruto doesn't have an answer to the 1000 armed statue outside of blowing it the fuck up. I'm gonna go Naruto 5.5/10.

#28 Edited by BleachHub (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Base adult Naruto mid-high diffs. KCM adult Naruto low diffs. BSM adult Naruto stomps

#29 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Adult Naruto would still win.

#30 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Naruto would smash him in BSM as an adult.

How Naruto is restricted to six path powers, which means he is literaly same level that he was prior to getting six path powers with some more experience. Hashirama crushes, much better healing factor, better feats with sage mode, expert swordsman, wood release that trumps kyuubi like a rat any day of the week.

Hashirama crushes, not even close. The only way naruto can keep up with him is using six path powers.

#31 Posted by Mister_Stark (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Naruto should be twice as strong as his teen BSM self because he has 100% Kurama. I did however look up Hashirama's feats and I was completely wrong when I said Naruto smashes. It's pretty close but, I have Naruto wining.

#32 Posted by ourmanuel (12276 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama gets blitzed and one shotted

Tbh, this didn’t need to go so long bhuddha statue has never been his go to move and he ain’t lasting that long

#33 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Naruto should be twice as strong as his teen BSM self because he has 100% Kurama. I did however look up Hashirama's feats and I was completely wrong when I said Naruto smashes. It's pretty close but, I have Naruto wining.

hashirama already trumped full Kurama while fighting EMS Madara with perfect susanoo at the same time, literaly casually. Yeah also madara tried to use susanoo armor on kyuubi to help in battled and yeah Hashirama still trumped that too and wrecked Madara. While holding back.

His wood golem was perfect susanoo level and he uses it casually. If he uses thousand arms statue he will destroy kyuubi.

His wood dragon literaly is made to drain tailed beasts. Madara almost drained kyuubi avatar with just one wood dragon. Hashirama can use 3 of those at the same time while using wood golem.

Any bijudama will be catched with woodstyle and redirected back at Naruto.

Hashirama crushes, its not even close.

Also Hashiramas sage mode is much stronger. Madara in completely blind state with Hashiramas sage mode literaly destroyed EMS sasuke, blitzed sage mode Naruto and was going toe to toe with all tailed beasts combined.

Idk if Hashirama is underrated in this site, or Naruto is overrated

#34 Posted by Mister_Stark (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Kurama is stronger with a host all Tailed beast are. Naruto's Kurama Avatar is also PS level. Naruto has yet to use his 6path powers as an adult and he's still on Sasuke's level.

#36 Posted by ManimalMan (857 posts) - - Show Bio

SM naruto at this point should tower over SM hashirama

#37 Edited by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever:

Kurama is stronger with a host all Tailed beast are. Naruto's Kurama Avatar is also PS level. Naruto has yet to use his 6path powers as an adult and he's still on Sasuke's level.

You mean jinchuriki? Yeah they are, but then the difference is channeling of power which Madara did against Hashirama. Fighting EMS Madara and destroying him is already a ridiculous feat on its own, beating EMS madara with kyuubi aswell is godlike. Naruto aside from having kyuubi and the chakra mode has sage mode. Hashirama cant be bothered by tailed beasts or its chakra. He can casually put them down with woodstyle and drain them.

Kurama avatar being PS level does not mean anything, because hashirama destroyed perfect susanoo, while holding back and yeah when it was put on Kyuubi.

Not to mention he cant drain susanoo, but he cant drain kyuubi.

Naruto has used six path powers shit ton and he is Sasuke level with six path powers, with minor advantages. I would argue that Sasuke would have a decent chance beating him now, given how ridiculous his amenotejikara was in boruto manga.

Now thats oftopic. OT Hashirama drains and kills Naruto if he has no six path powers. Hashirama is casually the strongest character in the verse who does not have six path powers (excluding the otsotsuki clan)

#38 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't know your naruto at all.

100% Full Kurama is comparable to EMS Madara level. While Sage of Six paths powers up by itself eclipsed BSM Naruto, which was Naruto with half of the 9 tails powers and a 10x boost on top of that could barely handle a casual Juubi Obito.

BSM Naruto would be at least 5x times more powerful than just 100% Full Kurama Naruto. So, Stacking an EMS Madara level power up on top of RSM which is greater than Juubi Obito isn't going to be much of a power-up for Naruto.

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark: @mygod101: Having the other half of Kurama is nothing more than having twice the chakra. It does not increase his speed, his durability, his versatility. The only thing it does is increasing his endurance twice as it is literaly the other half of kuramas chakra.

Which is nothing for someone the level of Hashirama, he would trump kyuubi and absorb the chakra casually.

As for the sage mode Hashirama has shown better feats. Blind madara with only Hashiramas sage mode destroyed ems sasuke in speed and literaly toyed with him, then blitzed sage mode naruto and gone toe to toe with all of the bijuu at the same time including naruto kyuubi avatar. All that with Hashiramas sage mode.

Imagine now Hashirama has sage mode and amped woodstyle, literaly can perform ridiculous feats and one of the nice ones is that he can drain Naruto.

#40 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:

@mister_stark: @mygod101: Having the other half of Kurama is nothing more than having twice the chakra. It does not increase his speed, his durability, his versatility. The only thing it does is increasing his endurance twice as it is literaly the other half of kuramas chakra.

Which is nothing for someone the level of Hashirama, he would trump kyuubi and absorb the chakra casually.

As for the sage mode Hashirama has shown better feats. Blind madara with only Hashiramas sage mode destroyed ems sasuke in speed and literaly toyed with him, then blitzed sage mode naruto and gone toe to toe with all of the bijuu at the same time including naruto kyuubi avatar. All that with Hashiramas sage mode.

Imagine now Hashirama has sage mode and amped woodstyle, literaly can perform ridiculous feats and one of the nice ones is that he can drain Naruto.

No...LMFAO. It would be having Twice the Chakra if this was BM Naruto we are talking about then sure you would be right. My comment is for the one who said Naruto after the War got 2x more powerful because he gained the other half of Kurama.

I am Saying at that point Kurama Power up is Fodder level since It was already stated Full 100% Kurama is comparable to EMS Madara...who is Fodder level compared to Rikudo Sage mode...and Stack an EMS level power on top of the Rikudo Sage Mode isn't going to be a significant boost for them.

It's Like Perfect Cell adding a Namek Saga Frieza level power up to himself During the cell games....at that point Frieza power-ups from Namek is fodder level power up.

#41 Posted by BrainDrain (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Hash stomps, he can absorb anything he throws at him including his senjutsu.

#42 Posted by ourmanuel (12276 posts) - - Show Bio

What absorption jutsu does he even have?

#43 Posted by Azureus (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain said:

/thread

#44 Posted by Azureus (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Current BSM Naruto stomps Hashirama, but loses without Kurama or So6P.

#45 Posted by Mee09 (5826 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is unfair for both Naruto and Hashirama. Lol well done OP.

Adult Sage Mode Naruto should be stronger than Sage Mode Hashirama. But without Kurama Naruto can't defeat Hashirama's thousand hand statue.

#46 Edited by BrainDrain (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:
@ourmanuel said:
@braindrain said:

/thread

Uh.....the same one that oneshotted Kurama without effort:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

And the very same that restricted Edo Madara who has unlimited Chakra:

No Caption Provided

Hashirama has suppressed a full armored Kurama without problems, Naruto with Half Kurama before the Sage amp; BSM or otherwise, isn't a threat to him whatsoever.

Also don't attempt to call me out on something you both clearly haven't properly educated on. That's your only warning, I'd hate to have to embarrass you both. You're however free to do whatever else you'd like as long as you don't tag me. Dismissed.

#47 Edited by ourmanuel (12276 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: you mean the wood dragon that only absorbs chakra once it’s clamped tight on its target?

Same wood dragon that got destroyed by a TBB from Kurama and batted away by madara’s incomplete Susano sword?

#48 Edited by BrainDrain (624 posts) - - Show Bio
@ourmanuel said:

@braindrain: you mean the wood dragon that only absorbs chakra once it’s clamped tight on its target?

Pointless strawman. The dragon is fast enough to ensnare him and no where is it mentioned it suddenly stops draining chakra just because it's not 'clamped' on to something.

Pretty brain dead argument that deviates nothing from the fact that it can and will drain him, senjutsu included.

Same wood dragon that got destroyed by a TBB from Kurama and batted away by madara’s incomplete Susanoo sword.

Please do show me where this happened strawman, I need a laugh.

#49 Posted by Sy8000 (35720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama has Bijuu Surpression and his probably more powerful in-universe and featwise.

#50 Edited by Azureus (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:
@ourmanuel said:
@braindrain said:

/thread

Uh.....the same one that oneshotted Kurama without effort:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

And the very same that restricted Edo Madara who has unlimited Chakra:

No Caption Provided

Hashirama has suppressed a full armored Kurama without problems, Naruto with Half Kurama before the Sage amp; BSM or otherwise, isn't a threat to him whatsoever.

Also don't attempt to call me out on something you both clearly haven't properly educated on. That's your only warning, I'd hate to have to embarrass you both. You're however free to do whatever else you'd like as long as you don't tag me. Dismissed.

Sorry to inform you, but the wood dragon does not absorb ninjutsu. So it's not absorbing anything thrown at it. Carry on.