Naruto vs Supergirl (New 52)

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@streak619:

I am asking how he is going bring more clones after they have been vaporized completely.

The number of clones he has depends on his chakra reserves only, its not like he can't make more clones after they've been destroyed lol.

Or worse, frozen completely.

they're the same.

AOE HV doesn't have any implied limits.

So she can go on using it forever? Don't be ridiculous, what's her stamina like?

This is ridiculous indeed, so just because he was burnt in inferior forms he won't be burnt in higher amped forms?

No, but you cannot say he will be burnt in higher amped forms because he was in massively inferior forms, which is what you're doing. That is akin to saying what would hurt baby Supergirl will also hurt adult Supergirl.

Was he now.

Yes.

Her breath were freezing Star level temperatures now

Temperature isn't relevant as much as the heat energy whatever she freezed possessed. By that logic, freezing a drop of electron plasma would be more impressive than freezing a planet covered with lava, because electron plasma is hotter, when obviously freezing a planet covered with lava at 1000 degree celsius is massively more impressive than freezing a drop of electron plasma at 10,000 degree celsiusm Measure energy feats with energy, not temperature.

and by lowballing easily freezing lava common now. He isn't escaping the frost breath.

Unless he hits with a country busting heat attack.

And it is affecting him.

If its above multi contiental energy then sure.

Bombardment is not heating though.

Goodbthing I never claimed it was. Heat does damage by the bombardment of vibrating particles. Heat itself is simply disordered vibrations as I explained in my previous reply.

It causes a heating effect lie when reentry you are colliding with atmospheric particles at high velocity so you get burnt.

Reentry is caused by immense drag, which is friction due to the atmosphere. Which is essentially the resistance you get by moving very fast there by bombarding into the atmospheric particles at a very high speed, which causes a heating effect.

So you need to give feats as well. Quantifiable feats for his heat resistance.

Good thing I have those.

oh, I have countered it. Like I said above. Temperatures matter too,

Temperature is not the deciding factor for how impressive a feat is. Energy is.

next thing you'll be saying is he will surviving 100 trillion kelvin.

Sure he can, if there were only a 1 gram of water at 100 trillion degrees celsius, then sure, he can tank it. since it would have a sum total energy of 1 kiloton of tnt, which is 1/16th the power of the Hiroshima blast, which Naruto wouldn't even notice.

Even Superman will have trouble with that kind of heat.

1 gram of water at that temperture wouldn't even tickle him.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it as a fallacy. Naruto can be heated and burnt because his skins melting point isn't high.

melting point for a solid depends on its molecular integrity, which for Naruto, is extremely high since his molecular structure could withstand being bombarded with photons of mutlicontinental busting pulverising energy.

For example Superman is able to go through the center of the Red Giant without any problem and doesn't get burnt.

Because of his strong molecular integrity, which is the reason for his high melting and piercing point.

Its AOE he is definitely getting tagged.

Unless its AOE > country level, Naruto has more AOE.

Also no you did not counter, I showed you the feats for her frost breath.

And i explained to you how it isn't touching him.

He doesn't have a way to resist that.

He doesn't need to.

He doesn't even have fast travel speeds

He blitzed nanosecond timers with jumping and flight speed. ran relative to light.

all Supergirl will do is spam frost breath by flying all over. Can Naruto fly?

You didn't even know he could fly?

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Naruto has used clones for things as simple as distractions to vice versa. When he used KCM, he sent out like a dozen clones across the battlefield of the War Arc to help out the regiments of the Shinobi Alliance. His clones were powerful enough to fight the 3rd Raikage. The 3rd Raikage was so powerful he was able to fight Gyuki head on by himself, way faster than lightning, durable enough to withstand light speed travel, etc. As Naruto makes clones, he has to spread his chakra so the clone wasn't full power KCM Naruto. His clone against Madara can make clones to make a mini-tsunami of clones spamming Big Rasengans. And this was just KCM Naruto who could only use a portion of Kurama because otherwise Kurama would've killed him from absorbing his chakra. Fast Forward to when KCM Naruto has to fight the tailed beasts where he befriends Kurama. Naruto was low on chakra after just fighting one tailed beast. When Naruto becomes homies with Kurama, Naruto goes from struggling against one tailed beast to stomping all of them. Basically with Naruto's current chakra reserves, he can make thousands and thousands of clones. And when his clones died to Kaguya's ash bone technique, which basically one shots everything it touched, it just poofed away and just return to Naruto. At one point his clones lacked durability and died to almost anything but as Naruto became stronger, his clones did as well to where his clones fought the 3rd Raikage, took hits from double Rinnegan Madara limbo and Naruto Kurama Avatars took hits from Bijuu Susanno Sasuke.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By Oreoghoul

@reaverlation: Ok. I was just asking if he can fly. I can agree on him spamming clones but how consistently does he do that and what if clones are frozen. And are clones are durable as Naruto I think they are not. Unless they have feats suggesting the same.

He consistently uses clones, it's his go-to jutsu. I'm not sure what'll happen if they're frozen, but I doubt Supergirl would be able to freeze every clone. He can make a ridiculous amount. If we include game feats:

No Caption Provided

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

@reaverlation: Ok. I was just asking if he can fly. I can agree on him spamming clones but how consistently does he do that and what if clones are frozen. And are clones are durable as Naruto I think they are not. Unless they have feats suggesting the same.

He consistently uses clones, it's his go-to jutsu. I'm not sure what'll happen if they're frozen, but I doubt Supergirl would be able to freeze every clone. He can make a ridiculous amount. If we include game feats:

No Caption Provided

W.T.F

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@streak619:

You didn't even know he could fly?

How should I know he can fly, you have to tell me that. Everything I am knowing is coming from what people told me.

The number of clones he has depends on his chakra reserves only, its not like he can't make more clones after they've been destroyed lol.

Well that's a good thing. No Chakra = Narutos demise.

they're the same.

They can be frozen. Or vaporized.

So she can go on using it forever? Don't be ridiculous, what's her stamina like?

Oh common now. Nothing is limitless but she is continuously powered from the Sun. AOE heat vision doesn't have any implied limits. It should be there but nothing to suggest it won't be enough for her to get the win.

No, but you cannot say he will be burnt in higher amped forms because he was in massively inferior forms, which is what you're doing.

Because you haven't provided feats for higher forms of resisting heat.

That is akin to saying what would hurt baby Supergirl will also hurt adult Supergirl.

Huh? I can provide you with Supergirl chilling in the Sun though, you can't.

Yes.

But its not helping your case. Her frost breath is more powerful than ordinary ice.

Temperature isn't relevant as much as the heat energy whatever she freezed possessed. By that logic, freezing a drop of electron plasma would be more impressive than freezing a planet covered with lava, because electron plasma is hotter,

Temperatures is relevant if you can freeze something that was molten and at was star level temperature Naruto doesn't have resistance to that. How many no limits fallacy are you going to use?

when obviously freezing a planet covered with lava at 1000 degree celsius is massively more impressive than freezing a drop of electron plasma at 10,000 degree celsiusm Measure energy feats with energy, not temperature.

It wasn't a drop it was a freaking lake. Also yes logically bringing down the temperature of a super hot matter like the core of a star is a better feat.

Unless he hits with a country busting heat attack.

That won't faze frost breath.

If its above multi contiental energy then sure.

It doesn't need to be. It has higher heat energy. It directly heats things. It can also lobotomize.

But hey if it can hurt Wonder Woman, Match Cyborg Supermans HV and hurt Rogol Zar it is definitely going to vaporize clones. Since you are hell bent upon DC.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also, see Rogol zar literally no selling fire right before getting hurt by HV. He is also more durable than Superman.

Goodbthing I never claimed it was. Heat does damage by the bombardment of vibrating particles. Heat itself is simply disordered vibrations as I explained in my previous reply.

Heat is a form of energy. Particles are excited and have more energy at a higher temperature. But skin can be burnt at higher temperature because it oxidises at its "ignition temperature", that's why you need to give resistance feats.

Reentry is caused by immense drag, which is friction due to the atmosphere.

Friction is by colliding particles though.

Which is essentially the resistance you get by moving very fast there by bombarding into the atmospheric particles at a very high speed, which causes a heating effect.'

Yes. We don't have a disagreement then.

Good thing I have those.

Like what?

Temperature is not the deciding factor for how impressive a feat is. Energy is.

Temperature from the heat vision is a deciding factor though. For example, if it is directly stated his temperature (Superman HV) can reach hotter than 5000 degrees which are strong enough to melt reinforced steel from tech that was taking hits from high tiers (ah Molecular integration) it is a feat. You don't have such feats.

Sure he can, if there were only a 1 gram of water at 100 trillion degrees celsius, then sure, he can tank it. since it would have a sum total energy of 1 kiloton of tnt, which is 1/16th the power of the Hiroshima blast, which Naruto wouldn't even notice.

A beam of heat vision at nuke levels of heat will burn him though. I'll wait for feats you haven't given any.

1 gram of water at that temperture wouldn't even tickle him.

But it isn't 1 gm of Heat vision. She can directly release a lot of energy. Anyway, I gave feats for hurting Wonder Woman and Rogol Zar. Case closed.

melting point for a solid depends on its molecular integrity, which for Naruto, is extremely high since his molecular structure could withstand being bombarded with photons of mutlicontinental busting pulverising energy.

You are in denial with simple facts. If you want to use Molecular integrity then Supergirl was melting robots that were taking continental hits.

Because of his strong molecular integrity, which is the reason for his high melting and piercing point.

Because his skin is alien and he has feats for resisting star level feat. His feats. Which Naruto does not have.

Unless its AOE > country level, Naruto has more AOE.

Naruto has country level AOE? Lol. Also I am talking about Supergirls AOE attacks one shotting the clones.

And i explained to you how it isn't touching him.

And I explained how it is one shotting him.

He doesn't need to.

He absolutely needs to.

He blitzed nanosecond timers with jumping and flight speed. ran relative to light.

Show me on panel nanosecond timing? Supergirl is femotsecond combat range.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:
@oreoghoul said:
@empressofdread said:

No Caption Provided

W.T.F

Game feats aren't allowed. Although it shouldn't be an issue. With her high-end feats in play. With AOE and stuff like that. Pretty sure heat vision kills the clones as I gave the feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I see however his clones require a portion of his chakra which is finite.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By felgrim

@streak619: is this Eos Naruto from shippuden or hokage from boruto?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Can you post features for Supergirl? From what I remember of her, Naruto outright stomps her but I don't really keep up with her in Rebirth. If she has the feats, I have no problem at all with saying she wins. Or that she's on her Post-Crisis level at least

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Sure I'll post the feats. From what I see its difference in understanding and more importantly acceptance of the feats. Like I don't agree on Naruto being FTL at all. Or him standing a single blast of heat vision. In Rebirth she gained more speed feats and a few striking feats. Supergirl should vaporize and frost breath gg.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good matchup, going w/my boi Naruto

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@empressofdread: Only his best attack is country level and he can't spam that.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

How should I know he can fly, you have to tell me that. Everything I am knowing is coming from what people told me.

No I thought you did know it. That's all.

Well that's a good thing. No Chakra = Narutos demise.

Good thing he has enough chakra to make clones for days casually.

They can be frozen. Or vaporized.

And Naruto makes a new batch.

Oh common now. Nothing is limitless but she is continuously powered from the Sun.

Yes but her rate of expenditure has got to be > rate of absorption. Furthermore Naruto can also have clones absorb nature energy if he runs low.

AOE heat vision doesn't have any implied limits. It should be there but nothing to suggest it won't be enough for her to get the win.

I want to see feats of her using it for days straight otherwise Naruto outlasts her

Because you haven't provided feats for higher forms of resisting heat.

Not a valid premise for saying what burnt him in massively inferior forms will burn him in his current form

Huh? I can provide you with Supergirl chilling in the Sun though, you can't.

You missed the point. Point is, even without explicit feats, we know that what hurts a baby Supergirl can't automatically hurt adult Supergirl because we know for a fact that she is more durable.

But its not helping your case. Her frost breath is more powerful than ordinary ice.

I know. Good thing it isn't touching him until I see country+ AOE.

Temperatures is relevant

by itself? No.

if you can freeze something that was molten and at was star level temperature

The reason this is impressive is because of the net energy, not exclusively due to the temperature alone.

Naruto doesn't have resistance to that.

He does.

You're also missing my point. Please counter this;

Temperature isn't relevant as much as the heat energy whatever she freezed possessed. By that logic, freezing a drop of electron plasma would be more impressive than freezing a planet covered with lava, because electron plasma is hotter, when obviously freezing a planet covered with lava at 1000 degree celsius is massively more impressive than freezing a drop of electron plasma at 10,000 degree celsius

This argument demonstrates that temperature by itself is irrelevant.

How many no limits fallacy are you going to use?

Never have, or will.

when obviously freezing a planet covered with lava at 1000 degree celsius is massively more impressive than freezing a drop of electron plasma at 10,000 degree celsiusm Measure energy feats with energy, not temperature.

It wasn't a drop it was a freaking lake.

I wasn't talking about Supergirl's feat at ALL, that much should be obvious. I just compared a hotter feat and a colder feat and showed that the latter is more impressive. Freezing a a planet covered with lava > freezing a drop of electron plasma. Despite the fact that electron plasma is ten times hotter than lava.

This shows that temperature by itself does not decide the impressiveness of a feat.

Also yes logically bringing down the temperature of a super hot matter like the core of a star is a better feat.

Youu don't how much energy it has. It could have lesser energy than Naruto's country level lava rasenshuriken.

That won't faze frost breath.

Country level feats for frost breath? Naruto can make attacks 1000s of times more powerful.

It doesn't need to be.

It has to.

It has higher heat energy.

Irrelevant.

It directly heats things.

Irrelevant.

It can also lobotomize.

Naruto has regen and can dodge.

But hey if it can hurt Wonder Woman, Match Cyborg Supermans HV and hurt Rogol Zar it is definitely going to vaporize clones.

Strawman, I never denied it vaporising clones, I denied it vaporising Naruto under the sole premise of being a hotter attack.

Also what are the consistent energy durability feats for those character?

Heat is a form of energy. Particles are excited and have more energy at a higher temperature. But skin can be burnt at higher temperature because it oxidises at its "ignition temperature", that's why you need to give resistance feats.

I already showed you the integrity of his molecular structure by showing them tanking bombardment from highly potent photons, so they can definitely can withstand the bombardment of excited particles.

Friction is by colliding particles though.

which is a synonym for bombardment.

Like what?

tanking multi continental beams

Temperature from the heat vision is a deciding factor though.

Good thing that isn't the case for Naruto attacks. Temperature has no relevance to potency. Hotter temperatures =/= more energy.

For example, if it is directly stated his temperature (Superman HV) can reach hotter than 5000 degrees which are strong enough to melt reinforced steel from tech that was taking hits from high tiers (ah Molecular integration) it is a feat. You don't have such feats.

I showed you his molecular structure tanking extremely powerful bombardment.

A beam of heat vision at nuke levels of heat will burn him though.

Which a) isn't relevant to the point I was talking about. I was very specifically countering this statement:

nothing else, and b) No, he tanked multi-continetal beam, there is no way a city level beam is doing anything.

But it isn't 1 gm of Heat vision.

There you go taking statements completey out of statement. I was specifically in regards to this statement:

Even Superman will have trouble with that kind of heat.

1gm of water at 100 trillion kelvin isn't scratching Superman. Thereby refuting the statement and the notion that hotter attacks =/= more energy.

She can directly release a lot of energy. Anyway, I gave feats for hurting Wonder Woman and Rogol Zar. Case closed.

And failed to provide context.

You are in denial with simple facts.

You say this but refuse to explain any further.

If you want to use Molecular integrity then Supergirl was melting robots that were taking continental hits.

blunt force =/= energy attacks.

Because his skin is alien and he has feats for resisting star level feat.

The fundamental reason is because of strong composition

Naruto has country level AOE? Lol.

Yes.

Also I am talking about Supergirls AOE attacks one shotting the clones.

And I said Naruto has AOE attacks which can counter her AOE.

And I explained how it is one shotting him.

And it relies on the assumptions that hotter attacks -> more destructive/powerful attacks. Which is false.

Show me on panel nanosecond timing?

Literally the entire speed section of my opener that you have already seen.

Supergirl is femotsecond combat range.

How consistent is this?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: It says his most powerful though, which should be his Boruto era self with a complication of all his feats.

And yeah, game Naruto is insane XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

No I thought you did know it. That's all.

Well you seemed surprised and I don't know much about Naruto.

Good thing he has enough chakra to make clones for days casually.

How? And does he make clones and is that everything he does in combat. Going back to my original argument which you escaped.

She freezes all the clones, uses Telescopic vision in conjunction to her super hearing tracks the real naruto by his heartbeat and burns him or freezes him.

And Naruto makes a new batch.

A dead Naruto can't make any batch.

Yes but her rate of expenditure has got to be > rate of absorption. Furthermore Naruto can also have clones absorb nature energy if he runs low.

Clones will be frozen. Yeah her absorption amps her much more. Though her work will be done before it gets to that. This fight isn't lasting long.

I want to see feats of her using it for days straight otherwise Naruto outlasts her

No, she just freezes the clones and then vaporizes Naruto. I don't need to provide such feats, there has been no implied limits to AOE heat vision as such as well. She will do it quickly at faster than Naruto speeds.

Not a valid premise for saying what burnt him in massively inferior forms will burn him in his current form

Pretty valid since you don't have the feats for temperature resistance.

You missed the point. Point is, even without explicit feats, we know that what hurts a baby Supergirl can't automatically hurt adult Supergirl because we know for a fact that she is more durable.

But you are missing the point. I have feats you don't.

I know. Good thing it isn't touching him until I see country+ AOE.

It is definitely doing more than just touch him. It will freeze all the clones and naruto is a goner.

by itself? No.

You did not give any reason. Yes it is valid.

The reason this is impressive is because of the net energy, not exclusively due to the temperature alone.

Since heat vision is a continuous expenditure, the comparisons are invalid.

He does.

You're also missing my point. Please counter this;

I am not missing your point. You are missing my point. You point was invalid.

This argument demonstrates that temperature by itself is irrelevant.

No, it doesn't you are relying on headcanons and not feats. Going by feats you don't have a higher than nuke level feat. Till now. Even you nuke level feat was debunked by other people and I showed you she can hurt Rogol Zar and Wonder Woman with her heat vision. Case closed.

Never have, or will.

You are not providing heat resistance feats for naruto. A "heat based attack resistance".

I wasn't talking about Supergirl's feat at ALL, that much should be obvious. I just compared a hotter feat and a colder feat and showed that the latter is more impressive. Freezing a a planet covered with lava > freezing a drop of electron plasma. Despite the fact that electron plasma is ten times hotter than lava.

In his inferior forms he has been hurt by heat. The burden of proof lies on you to show how he won't be hurt in his superior forms by heat vision and AOE heat vision and frost breath. In conjunction to lobotomy and super speedblitz and physical strikes. Naruto gets taken down.

This shows that temperature by itself does not decide the impressiveness of a feat.

No.

Youu don't how much energy it has. It could have lesser energy than Naruto's country level lava rasenshuriken.

Dude, now you have lost the arguments. I can't believe I am losing respect your you as a debater. I just showed you Supergirl freezing something that is by "direct scaling and statements" as hot as Rao a Red Giant.

Country level feats for frost breath? Naruto can make attacks 1000s of times more powerful.

He can make all the clones he wan't in his afterlife.

It has to.

No.

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Completely relevant.

Naruto has regen and can dodge.

He can dodge but he wont AOE dodge he lacks travel speed feats and he can't regenerate once his cells are vaporized.

Strawman, I never denied it vaporising clones, I denied it vaporising Naruto under the sole premise of being a hotter attack.

Also what are the consistent energy durability feats for those character?

Wonder Woman tankes a point blank nuke while weakened and pretty much was no selling Disaster Mans continuous lightning a barrage of natural lightning through her body. Emphasis on the word Natural. Rogol Zar is currently more durable than Superman whos feats are everywhere.

I already showed you the integrity of his molecular structure by showing them tanking bombardment from highly potent photons, so they can definitely can withstand the bombardment of excited particles.

As she can vaporize robots capable of tanking continental blunt force your argument stands Moot. I also showed how it can hurt Wonder Woman and Rogol Zar.

which is a synonym for bombardment.

So whats your point?

Doesn't matter those beams don't carry heat.

Good thing that isn't the case for Naruto attacks. Temperature has no relevance to potency. Hotter temperatures =/= more energy.

Different attacks different deal. No temperature and heat from the heat vision are vaporizing even Naruto just not instantly like his fodder clones.

I showed you his molecular structure tanking extremely powerful bombardment.

It doesn't mean it won't melt though.

Which a) isn't relevant to the point I was talking about. I was very specifically countering this statement:

What was the point you are making? She can also freeze him. To which you literally have no answer.

nothing else, and b) No, he tanked multi-continetal beam, there is no way a city level beam is doing anything.

It is city wide in AOE. In potency it hurts Superman tier characters.

There you go taking statements completey out of statement. I was specifically in regards to this statement:

Which statement was it in regards to? Doesn't matter though your irrelevancy of using complicated logic to justify incompetency of Narutos durability is astounding.

1gm of water at 100 trillion kelvin isn't scratching Superman. Thereby refuting the statement and the notion that hotter attacks =/= more energy.

Heat vision is not 1 gm. It is a continuous stream of energy at those temperatures it is going to vaporize Naruto.

And failed to provide context.

I didn't fail at anything. I provided now. When you asked their resistance feats.

You say this but refuse to explain any further.

I explained how wrong it is. Naruto simply lacks feats.

OK. It has hurt Wonder Woman.

No. Feats.

Yes.

Scans.

You already accepted Narutos clones will be vaporized by AOE heat vision next thing Supergirl uses super hearing and telescopic vision to track him and then blitzes him with frost breath.

And it relies on the assumptions that hotter attacks -> more destructive/powerful attacks. Which is false.

Yes hotter attacks that hurt high tiers.

There was only scaling from lasers and attacks like heat vision. Which Supergirl also has.

How consistent is this?

Ok. Now let me be clear. More consistent than Narutos speed feats.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: I'm not doubting you're credibility but it seems you never even had enough knowledge on Naruto to conclude that he wins this fight (which was your former stance).

Questioning his abilities to spam clones and fly are something nobody who's read the series needs reassurance on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

@empressofdread: I'm not doubting you're credibility but it seems you never even had enough knowledge on Naruto to conclude that he wins this fight (which was your former stance).

Questioning his abilities to spam clones and fly are something nobody who's read the series needs reassurance on

You do realise my former stance was based on someone's CAV openers conclusion.

And here the link to that opener. Which hasn't been countered yet.

Of course, the person is the same person who I am debating here.

Not to mention I am just questioning and countering. I am not reading the series anytime soon, so whats your point?

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that seemed to somewhat escalate. Sad that the only reasonable Supergirl supporter on this thread has now also resorted to metaphorically screaming "Supergirl stomps".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Oh that seemed to somewhat escalate. Sad that the only reasonable Supergirl supporter on this thread has now also resorted to metaphorically screaming "Supergirl stomps".

At least have the decency to tag the person you are going to speak ill about. Or is it something you Naruto fans don't dwell well with. I never said Supergirl stomps. I actually said that Naruto can win this. But its going to be his hardest fight. But when Streak argued otherwise I started countering his points and he has failed to convince me yet and based on what he is showing me. My stance has changed towards Supergirl. You are more than welcome to join the debate though. Not just watch from the sidelines.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Oh. I actually did think I tagged you, I'm one for talking directly since I don't appreciate backbiting either, it's cowardly.

In just your recent rebuttal you made statements such as. "This fight isn't lasting long" and you're expressing your position with the belief that Naruto doesn't have any means to fight back such as simplifying a win for Supergirl by saying "She freezes all his clones and vaporizes the original".

To be fair both you and Streak have been too focused on the DC and durability side of things. Naruto's superior reaction speed and hax hasn't been taken into account. You're portrayal of Kara's speed is false as well, she's nowhere near femtosecond combat range consistently.

Your tone was generally less rational especially in your last post, it's human, you were clearly a little frustrated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

In just your recent rebuttal you made statements such as. "This fight isn't lasting long" and you're expressing your position with the belief that Naruto doesn't have any means to fight back such as simplifying a win for Supergirl by saying "She freezes all his clones and vaporizes the original".

Pretty one sided arguments you are making, did you check the post which I countered where my opponents is saying I need to provide feats for her using AOE heat vision continuously for "days straight casually". Without providing feats for Naruto generating clones for days continuously or countering freeze breath.

At least she doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe what about Naruto?

No Caption Provided

To be fair both you and Streak have been too focused on the DC and durability side of things. Naruto's superior reaction speed and hax hasn't been taken into account. You're portrayal of Kara's speed is false as well, she's nowhere near femtosecond combat range consistently.

Actually, my portrayal is just about correct. Her speed is overall better than Naruto. Yes, consistency has taken into account. Naruto isn't FTL without talking about inconsistency and outliers.

Your tone was generally less rational especially in your last post, it's human, you were clearly a little frustrated.

Not that it can't happen. Or hasn't happened. Your assessment isn't fair at all. You failed to point out what was less rational and not human. That was uncalled for compared to what was debated by my opponent.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By Streak619

@empressofdread said:

@streak619:

How?

What do you mean? He has fought for days at full power utilizing forms and techniques massively more chakra consuming in massively inferior stages while possessing only half of the power he recieved at EOS.

And does he make clones

You mean in-character? Yes. It is in fact his most in-character technique.

and is that everything he does in combat.

He uses a lot more techniques as well.

She freezes all the clones,

Frost breath doesn't reach them until I see country level freezing.

uses Telescopic vision in conjunction to her super hearing tracks the real naruto by his heartbeat

They're stated to be identical, which they wouldn't be if they didn't have beating hearts. X-ray users haven't been able to tell them apart so they absolutely do have beating hearts, since X-rays would absolutely notice a missing/non beating heart.

and burns him

Multi continental feats for HV?

or freezes him.

Country level feats for FB?

A dead Naruto can't make any batch.

Good thing he isn't dying.

Clones will be frozen.

Country level feats please

Yeah her absorption amps her much more.

Citations please.

Though her work will be done before it gets to that.

No unfortunately.

No, she just freezes the clones

Country level feats for FB

and then vaporizes Naruto.

Multi continetal feats for HV.

I don't need to provide such feats,

You need to provide evidence for any claim you make

there has been no implied limits to AOE heat vision as such as well.

NLF, argument from ignorance fallacy.

She will do it quickly at faster than Naruto speeds.

Consistent FTL+ feats please.

Pretty valid since you don't have the feats for temperature resistance.

A) Third time you're repeating yourself in the face of arguments that counter exactly that. Proof by assertion fallacy.

B)GWRE offers heat resistance.

But you are missing the point.

Non sequitur. I can't miss the point because it was my analogy.

I have feats you don't.

Which wasn't the point.

It is definitely doing more than just touch him. It will freeze all the clones and naruto is a goner.

Country level FB feats please.

Since heat vision is a continuous expenditure, the comparisons are invalid.

We were talking about FB not HV. You're again taking statements out of context

I am not missing your point. You are missing my point.

Again, it was my analogy.

You point was invalid.

Because?

No, it doesn't you are relying on headcanons

Science *. That you haven't countered.

and not feats.

False.

Going by feats you don't have a higher than nuke level feat.

Lmao false. Go through the durability section of my opener

Till now. Even you nuke level feat was debunked by other people

Where? How do you know they debunked it when none of them brought up any scans and just expressed their disagreeal? Despite me bringing up scans depicting my point which was ignored.

and I showed you she can hurt Rogol Zar and Wonder Woman with her heat vision. Case closed.

Context please.

You are not providing heat resistance feats for naruto. A "heat based attack resistance".

Don't need to. I showed his molecular structure tanking extremely powerful bombardment

In his inferior forms he has been hurt by heat.

You literally ignored my argument that shows hotter attacks =/= more powerful attacks.

The burden of proof lies on you to show how he won't be hurt in his superior forms by heat vision and AOE heat vision

Tanking multicontinental photon beams.

and frost breath.

Country level feats please.

and super speedblitz

Which won't happen in a sea of clones.

and physical strikes.

consistent syriking strength feats please

Dude, now you have lost the arguments.

Because?

I can't believe I am losing respect your you as a debater.

The feeling is mutual. I don't thing I've ever encountered so many strawmen in my entire CV lifetime than I have in this debate with you.

I just showed you Supergirl freezing something that is by "direct scaling and statements" as hot as Rao a Red Giant.

And I just showed you hotter attacks =/= more energy.

He can make all the clones

Learn to read, Never said anything about clones.

He can dodge but he wont AOE dodge

Ok

and he can't regenerate once his cells are vaporized.

Because?

Wonder Woman tankes a point blank nuke while weakened

Cute.

and pretty much was no selling Disaster Mans continuous lightning a barrage of natural lightning through her body.

Even cuter. Natural lightning bolts contain only 0.2 tons of tnt. which is 80000 times weaker than Hiroshima, Hiroshima isn't even solid city busting lol.

Emphasis on the word Natural.

making it less impressive.

Rogol Zar is currently more durable than Superman

Citations.

As she can vaporize robots capable of tanking continental blunt force your argument stands Moot. I also showed how it can hurt Wonder Woman and Rogol Zar.

And how does any of this counter the para you responded to?

So whats your point?

That heating an object occurs via bombardment, which Naruto has highly impressive feats of resisting.

Doesn't matter those beams don't carry heat.

You ignored the argument that makes this irrelevant, because

What was the point you are making?

I LITERALLY answered that question in the same para. My point was that this statement:

is moot because I literally just demonstrated to you that he can survive a gram of water at 100 trillion celsius.

She can also freeze him. To which you literally have no answer.

Other than the lack of country level feats which it needs.

It is city wide in AOE. In potency it hurts Superman tier characters.

Ok, what is Superman's consistent energy durability?

Which statement was it in regards to?

Why don't you scroll up and look for context that you missed?

Doesn't matter though your irrelevancy of using complicated logic

This is 4th grade logic.

to justify incompetency of Narutos durability is astounding.

Because?

Heat vision is not 1 gm.

DUDE. No one ever said anything about HV. Stay on effing topic for the love of god. You made this ignorant statement:

next thing you'll be saying is he will surviving 100 trillion kelvin. Even Superman will have trouble with that kind of heat.

I countered by saying:

Sure he can, if there were only a 1 gram of water at 100 trillion degrees celsius, then sure, he can tank it. since it would have a sum total energy of 1 kiloton of tnt, which is 1/16th the power of the Hiroshima blast, which Naruto wouldn't even notice. 1 gram of water at that temperture wouldn't even tickle him.(Superman)

Saying 'HV is not 1 gram' is completely besides the point because you made a claim that Naruto and Superman can't tank anything at 100 trillion degrees, and I demonstrably debunked it. End of conversation

It is a continuous stream of energy at those temperatures it is going to vaporize Naruto.

Good thing a continuous stream of much more energy failed to even burn him much less come anywhere near vaporising.

I didn't fail at anything. I provided now.

Hence my point of failing to provide context earlier.

OK. It has hurt Wonder Woman.

Who has pathetic energy durability, compared to even mid tiers of Naruto.

No. Feats.

I meant he was able to perform those feats because his body has a strong composition.

Yes.

Scans

Go through my DC section yet again.

You already accepted Narutos clones will be vaporized by AOE heat vision

We were talking about FB, not HV. If she tries FB she fails. If she tries AoE HV, the clones get vaporised and Naruto makes a new batch the instant it happens.

next thing Supergirl uses super hearing and telescopic vision to track him

Which fails to work.

and then blitzes him with frost breath.

FB blitzing? Scans for its speed?

There was only scaling from lasers and attacks like heat vision. Which Supergirl also has.

Ok? How does this make Naruto less consistent?

Ok. Now let me be clear. More consistent than Narutos speed feats.

I don't care how clear you are, I wanna see atleast half a dozen femtosecond feats and solid consistent scalings.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: I understand that it's an argument but I assumed you already had knowledge on Naruto? Since that's the only thing that would warrant you giving him the win before you switched sides. The ninja war spanned over four days where Naruto fought continuously and was constantly creating clones in literally every single fight. It's literally stated on panel that he can create clones in the excess of 5,000, game makers don't just make shit up after all.

How is LS Naruto inconsistent when he's only ever had to face attacks of that speed twice and showed to be able to react effectively. The second time being even more casual?

You were both having a relatively civil argument until your last post, in the end it's just my opinion anyway, perhaps I misjudged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod:

I understand that it's an argument but I assumed you already had knowledge on Naruto? Since that's the only thing that would warrant you giving him the win before you switched sides.

Well, then you presumed incorrectly. You don't need to have "full knowledge" on a character to warrant him the win. As long as you have seen somethings but you can refute them in a debate again.

The ninja war spanned over four days where Naruto fought continuously and was constantly creating clones in literally every single fight. It's literally stated on panel that he can create clones in the excess of 5,000, game makers don't just make shit up after all.

Scans game feats are not canon.

How is LS Naruto inconsistent when he's only ever had to face attacks of that speed twice and showed to be able to react effectively. The second time being even more casual?

Its only 2 times in all of his appearances. Supergirl is more consistent.

You were both having a relatively civil argument until your last post, in the end it's just my opinion anyway, perhaps I misjudged.

The last post after my opponent's last post. I respect your opinion. But you clearly misjudged. You still haven't told me what was "uncivil". I could have shown you more and worse things from my opponent though.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480  Edited By ourmanuel

Naruto doesn’t have multicontinental durability, what am I seen here.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Regarding Naruto being light speed, it wasn't until he reached his current power levels that he performed these speed feats. Literally when Naruto obtained six paths chakra, he just blitzed One Rinnegan Madara with Madara remarking how much more powerful Naruto became. The same Madara who was able to react to Eight Gate Guy, even when he used Night Guy and was bending space with sheer speed. When Madara absorbed the God Tree and obtained more power, the first technique he used was a jutsu that shot natural lightning and Naruto blocked it with ridiculous ease. The next jutsu he launched was light fang, a jutsu that shoots at light speed and Naruto dodged it after it was fired while it was a few feet away while Naruto was dealing with Madara's Limbo, an invisible clone with exact stats to himself. Madara was getting stomped by Naruto and Sasuke when they obtained six paths chakra. Six Paths Chakra is what made Naruto debatable against characters like Supergirl cause it gave Naruto a ridiculous power boost

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: then there's a chance for Naruto winning. I'll admit that much. Lol

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread said:

No Caption Provided

lol

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

Its only 2 times in all of his appearances. Supergirl is more consistent

Naruto only reached LS after his final amp which was 28 chapters away from the EOS. Within those 28 chapters and one movie, I've posted several relativistic - FTL feats. Again, don't be assertive when you literally have no idea what you're talking regarding a series you've never read.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread:

Naruto only reached LS after his final amp which was 28 chapters away from the EOS. Within those 28 chapters and one movie, I've posted several relativistic - FTL feats. Again, don't be assertive when you literally have no idea what you're talking regarding a series you've never read.

Have you read Supergirl? Then don't be assertive on the claims. I wasn't interested in debating this any further after my last reply to you. I'll debate someone else.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:

@empressofdread:

Have you read Supergirl? Then don't be assertive on the claims.

I wasn't assertive on anything other than intially misinformed opinion that rebirth < New 52, since I was shown and demonstrated so. After you said otherwise, I made almost no assertions on Supergirl herself, and took a purely interrogative stance. You on the other hand assumed Naruto was inconsistent based off of bandwagon fallacies and your own assumptions.

I wasn't interested in debating this any further after my last reply to you. I'll debate someone else.

Ok.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@streak619: Wonder Woman doesn't have pathetic durability.

I judged that based off of the feats provided to me. If you have more impressive energy durability, be my guest and show them to me.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow lmfao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:
@empressofdread said:
@streak619 said:

@empressofdread:

I wasn't assertive on anything other than intially misinformed opinion that rebirth < New 52, since I was shown and demonstrated so. After you said otherwise, I made almost no assertions on Supergirl herself, and took a purely interrogative stance. You on the other hand assumed Naruto was inconsistent based off of bandwagon fallacies and your own assumptions.

I wasn't interested in debating this any further after my last reply to you. I'll debate someone else.

Ok.

I can take an interrogative stance just like you did. I wasn't interested. I didn't assume Naruto is inconsistent of Bandwagon fallacies. I told he is inconsistent based on your opener. But if you want to continue this. I might reply when I have free time. Right now I can't.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:
@empressofdread said:
@streak619 said:

@empressofdread:

Ok.

I can take an interrogative stance just like you did. I wasn't interested. I didn't assume Naruto is inconsistent of Bandwagon fallacies.

You assumed Naruto has no durability feats at nuke level, assumed his speed wasn't consistent, assumed he was vulnerable to lava from highly out of context scans, just accepted the words of people who said 'lol bijuu bombs aren't hot', despite the fact that none of that presented even a shred of evidence, and everyone on this thread ignored the evidence I provided supporting my claims.

For starters anyway.

I told he is inconsistent based on your opener.

Which was a false statement because you assumed all those feats came from across the entire series which is false.

But if you want to continue this. I might reply when I have free time. Right now I can't.

No, I've had enough, that debate is going in circles, agree to disagree.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@streak619 said:
@agent41 said:

I judged that based off of the feats provided to me. If you have more impressive energy durability, be my guest and show them to me.

And those feats are?

Something about a nuke point blank, natural lightning strikes etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

You assumed Naruto has no durability feats at nuke level, assumed his speed wasn't consistent,

Based on what you showed me. Not out of thin air. Unlike you.

assumed he was vulnerable to lava from highly out of context scans, just accepted the words of people who said 'lol bijuu bombs aren't hot', despite the fact that none of that presented even a shred of evidence, and everyone on this thread ignored the evidence I provided supporting my claims.

And then used frost breath for argument and asked for feats. No, I didn't use their statements. I straight up said Naruto doesn't have feats to tank Heat vision or frost breath.

Which was a false statement because you assumed all those feats came from across the entire series which is false.

How is it false? You are wrong, I didn't assume it like that. His speed feats seem inconsistent as he doesn't have FTL movement (himself) he can react (which is a stretch according to me as I see only scaling from attacks which Can be done for Powergirl, Supergirl and Wonder Woman and she has better consistent speed feats in rebirth) they don't have many appearances as well in Rebirth of new 52 for that matter.

No, I've had enough, that debate is going in circles, agree to disagree.

I can reply to the last post though. For old time sake.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@streak619 said:
@agent41 said:

And those feats are?

Those are unimpressive even to BM Naruto. If you were basing it off just those two feats, Current Naruto one shots Diana

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Huh? Supergirl wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Well, It isn't going in circles. I'll post some feats. I will do a scan fest but it will take some time. As I am involved in other debates.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:
@streak619 said:
@agent41 said:
@streak619 said:
@agent41 said:

And those feats are?

Those are unimpressive even to BM Naruto. If you were basing it off just those two feats, Current Naruto one shots Diana

Revelation: Those feats were given as heat resistance/ temperature resistance. Not Raw Durability.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: He clearly said energy durability in the first post. Nothing regarding heat or temperature features. BM Naruto can take down Diana with Bijuu Bombs with just those two features mentioned. RSM Naruto stomps Diana into the ground...

...of course Diana has other feats :D

EdgeLord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course wonder woman would lose to naruto. shes trash.