Naruto vs Sasuke (The Last)

• 64 results
Avatar image for great_black_star
#2 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke got like 5 sec in that movie man

#3 Posted by DarkPhenix1 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

That doesn't mean anything. You will argue based on what feats they had during that period, based on what they were capable of ..

#4 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkphenix1 said:
@great_black_star said:

That doesn't mean anything. You will argue based on what feats they had during that period, based on what they were capable of ..

It does mean , this is basically 4th War Sasuke vs The last Naruto..... which was hosted on a thread 3 days ago and it turned into a 5 page debate.

Sasuke literally has 1 DC feat from the movie and that's all.

#5 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkphenix1: No idea how to make argument here, All sasuke ever do was busting a meteor with his chidori.

If you wanna include speculation and turn it into a troll fest then good luck I am not joining.

#7 Posted by DarkPhenix1 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: @xiokenji:

This is Sasuke 2 years after the 4th War .. which obviously means he's gotten more experienced with his Rinnegan abilities. There's no speculation in it.

#8 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkphenix1 said:

This is Sasuke 2 years after the 4th War .. which obviously means he's gotten more experienced with his Rinnegan abilities. There's no speculation in it.

There is speculation.

This is comicvine , unless you have some feats(aside from the meteor cutter) then it's all speculation.

#9 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkphenix1: So.. you've actually read my post..

Sasuke wins!

#10 Posted by DarkPhenix1 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@darkphenix1 said:

There is speculation.

This is comicvine , unless you have some feats(aside from the meteor cutter) then it's all speculation.

Alright then .. guess you're right

His only feat then being that meteor cutter :)

@reno117 said:

@darkphenix1: So.. you've actually read my post..

Sasuke wins!

Why?

#11 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is how all start. I bet it will have more than 5 pages with no conclusion

#12 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Now he's also able to use Preta Path.. so.. I don't see Naruto standing a chance.

#13 Edited by tiraomoz (979 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently watched some videos of the new ultimate ninja storm 4 Sasuke (the last)gameplay I believe the fighting styles,jutsu's and ultimates he executed in the game would have been similar to what he would have done if he had fought the likes of toneri and if its actually the case then I was very impressed.Also tbh I wasn't impressed with naruto's display of jutsu in the last,he should have been able to use godou dama and tbrs but all he used were rasengan,rasenshuriken and other normal rasengan variants even though he still won with them.I also believe that sasuke should have been slighty or a little more stronger than naruto,considering he traveled around and must encountered a couple of problems on the way while naruto was in konoha being the ladies man of uncountable junior highschool girls but that doesn't mean he wasn't training overall I give naruto the win since sasuke's only feat was busting the meteor and naruto was tanking a moon splitter twice

#14 Posted by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps

Avatar image for passingthrough545
#15 Edited by passingthrough545 (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto punches him.

#16 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by passingthrough545 (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@reno117 said:
@passingthrough545 said:

Naruto punches him.

Slow punches won't slow Sasuke down, lol!

No Caption Provided

This beats this

No Caption Provided

And Preta Path is not stopping Naruto, Toneri aka the villian of the Last who is a chakra drainer on a higher level then Sauce (since he managed to took energy from the Sun) took some of Naruto's chakra which blew a hole in the moon while Naruto's in base, Naruto still stomped him in BSM with Kurama outside the seal.

#18 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

@passingthrough545: well naruto putting all his chakra into his fist and clashing which only created a minicrater is less or barely on par with Saskue's meteor feat if you ask me. Plus Saskue being able to use all multiple rinne techniques at once is gonna create a different outcome then their final clash.

#19 Posted by Hulkage (5383 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire: That wasn't all of his chakra. Toneri drained his chakra a few moments later and he still had enough chakra to restart the Tenseigan. You know the thing with enough energy to move the moon out of orbit...

#20 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: I didn't mean like all his chakra was gone after he used it. I meant that he focused all of the chakra in his fist and it was only doing minicraters.

#21 Posted by passingthrough545 (1177 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: I didn't mean like all his chakra was gone after he used it. I meant that he focused all of the chakra in his fist and it was only doing minicraters.

It beat out a moon splitting attack. That's better then Sauce's meteor busting chidori by miles.

#22 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

What did I just read..................................

#23 Posted by TheVivas (19645 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke isn't winning.

#24 Posted by Sy8000 (35930 posts) - - Show Bio

Using only feats performed in The Last, obvious mismatch. Using prior feats, still Naruto.

#25 Posted by Hulkage (5383 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire: Nowhere is it started that he focuses ALL of his chakra into a punch. All you see is a partial transformation in which his fist glows and you assume it's all off his chakra which is false because of it was then he would have been KO'd or possibly died.

#26 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke wins because he looks cooler.

#27 Posted by tsoj (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto, easy.

#28 Posted by KCMinato (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@darkphenix1 said:
@great_black_star said:

It does mean , this is basically 4th War Sasuke vs The last Naruto..... which was hosted on a thread 3 days ago and it turned into a 5 page debate.

Sasuke literally has 1 DC feat from the movie and that's all.

#29 Posted by HelixFlameYT (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has the worse haircut.

#30 Edited by gunsout (261 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter how you look at this battle, it's a stalemate.

As is the general portrayal of those two.

#31 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins by a slim margin.

#32 Posted by Criostomp (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much speculation. No solid feats for this time period. Assuming no plot armor though, I'd guess Sasuke

#33 Posted by quantum-savage (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight, would last a REALLLYYY long time but Sasuke would win IMO but barely, so much he can do (Naruto too,not taking anything from his abilities and stuff) but Sasukes Ninjutsu, Sharingan Rinnegan and all the Path-bilities, he'd probably be a little too much for Naruto (not to mention he's smarter than Naruto) I'd put Naruto over Sasuke in the taijutsu aspect because he's missing an arm but with the paths he could materialize another one but I wouldn't call it that reliable. Overall I'm seeing Sasuke take it 7/10

#34 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

@reno117 said:
@passingthrough545 said:

Naruto punches him.

Slow punches won't slow Sasuke down, lol!

No Caption Provided

This beats this

No Caption Provided

And Preta Path is not stopping Naruto, Toneri aka the villian of the Last who is a chakra drainer on a higher level then Sauce (since he managed to took energy from the Sun) took some of Naruto's chakra which blew a hole in the moon while Naruto's in base, Naruto still stomped him in BSM with Kurama outside the seal.

That punch is strong.. but slow.

Preta Path IS stopping Naruto and Toneri's ability to absorb chakra is a whole another thing. I don't get your logic and I already know his feats. Sasuke blitzes him!

#35 Edited by Garrett_L (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto easily

@reno117 How would Sasuke blitz Naruto? That move that crossed the entire moon in seconds is quad digit mach speed and Naruto and no trouble with.

INB4 "LOL! that's not quad digit mach speed!" Ok then how did it cross the entire moon in seconds?

Also show me a some scans of Sasuke using deva path to win a fight at least 3 times.

#36 Edited by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto easily

@reno117 How would Sasuke blitz Naruto? That move that crossed the entire moon in seconds is quad digit mach speed and Naruto and no trouble with.

INB4 "LOL! that's not quad digit mach speed!" Ok then how did it cross the entire moon in seconds?

1. That move didn't cross the ENTIRE moon in seconds.
  2. I don't understand the next sentences you typed.
  3. Sasuke blitzes Naruto via being physically faster, via way superior precog, his eyes and via the techniques his eyes provide.. like Amenotejikara.

Since Sasuke from The Last is experienced with his Rinnegan, Naruto wouldn't be a problem this time.

#37 Posted by Garrett_L (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@reno117:

Show him ending fights with it Feats>You

Yes it did cross the entire moon in seconds are you blind there's like 6 gifs of it on this thread.

Prove Sasuke is faster because he's not.

No Caption Provided

^as you can see in this scan Naruto was able to react and counter Lightning before Sasuke was able to get a teleport off

#38 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

@reno117:

Show him ending fights with it Feats>You

I speak English... Do you?

Yes it did cross the entire moon in seconds are you blind there's like 6 gifs of it on this thread.

...Oh, you were talking about Toneri's attack, sorry my mistake, so what?

Prove Sasuke is faster because he's not.

Sasuke was fast enough to cut Madara in half before he could react, Madara even complimented Sasuke's speed.

No Caption Provided

If you need more feats.. just let me know.

^as you can see in this scan Naruto was able to react and counter Lightning before Sasuke was able to get a teleport off

LOL this arguement is stupid. Sasuke that moment just awoken his Rinnegan which means he didn't know how to use it and second, you are comparing Naruto's senses with Sasuke's Rinnegan........ xD

#39 Posted by Garrett_L (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@reno117: Ok another pointless comment with no feats that put Naruto over Sasuke.

The only feat you showed has nothing to do with Naruto, and Naruto has done the same thing.

No Caption Provided

Naruto blitzed Madara without his cloak that's >>> Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
#40 Posted by deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79 (12104 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in homosex.

#41 Posted by TheVivas (19645 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still wins.

#42 Posted by KingZod (4189 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
#43 Posted by Back_stabbath95 (2188 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto loses due to his post war hair cut

#44 Posted by jasonhitto (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto blitzes the s**t out of sasuke

#45 Posted by Zuriel-el (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto... again

#46 Posted by Gaoron (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke is overall better and has better techniques.

#47 Posted by Slade-Prime (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

ends in a tie

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
#48 Posted by passingthroughv2 (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#49 Posted by Godren (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Stupid battle.They both die to each other..they're literally equals.

#50 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1426 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto