User Lists: 0

Fairy Tail wins Round 3 via Fairy Law :P

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Fight 1: Is between Natsu or Naruto, but I think Naruto win since he took on 7 mountain buster and natsu took on two.

Fight 2: Fairy tail since wendy can heal and enhance their team stat,

Fight 3: Fairy tail win via Fairy Law

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edit: No Fairy Law

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off fairy tale loses all rounds.

And secondly One Piece wins all rounds if naruto does not have the kyuubi but they tie if he does.

Avatar image for narutonamikaze12
NarutoNamikaze12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. First round I think Natsu has no freakin' match unless he is in Lightning Fire Dragon Mode(maybe) but I doubt Naruto is the winner unless he is in the Kyuubi Sage mode.

2. Second round I think Fairy Tail has no freakin' chance over them and the Monster Trio and Jinchurikis are a tie.

3. Naruto ties with One Piece and Fairy Tail is left dead.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Naruto and Luffy curb natsu, then they fight and Naruto wins

2. , DS are a non factor here the monster trio put up a hell of a fight But Naruto team takes this

3. Naruto team only due to Haxs

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By lowlaville

Naruto takes first round.

One Piece takes second round

Fairy Tail takes 3rd round.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto all rounds

Avatar image for thebrownpowerranger
TheBrownPowerRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No fairy law but conquerors haki is allowed?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Naruto, bijuu bombs are the current 'in' thing. :)

And his sage demon mode is quite versatile, with rasenshurikern, summonings and stuff. (Assuming natsu can't eat chakra.)

Round 2: Same.

iirc there was a thread with bm naruto vs strawhats.. Plus he can give KN1 forms to everyone around him..

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Naruto, bijuu bombs are the current 'in' thing. :)

And his sage demon mode is quite versatile, with rasenshurikern, summonings and stuff. (Assuming natsu can't eat chakra.)

Round 2: Same.

iirc there was a thread with bm naruto vs strawhats.. Plus he can give KN1 forms to everyone around him..

this

all rounds Naruto > OP > FT

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Naruto in a stomp, he can easily multitask strategies while natsu and luffy(who are vastly equal in stats.) duke it out, and while they are distracted, naruto will have multiple KCM clones surrounding them, spaming rasengan type attacks at them before they can do anything.

Round 2: FT, Naruto will eventually run out of chakra beating one piece. and they will be at a disadvantage. Plus wendy can increase their speed and physical stats. and heal them.

Round 3: FT wizards, too much hax, and freed can utilize prep while everyone else fights to set up runes all over the location. And they are vastly outnumbered. They also work together better.(you said FT wizards, you didn't say team natsu)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

2. Naruto fights OP and Killer B solos FT and Gara come along and swamps everyone in sand (he is pretty damn powerful)

3. Look at the Pic this is Not all of FT only the selected FT members . Narutos BB takes out 90 % of FT right off the bat.

the SH normals could solo most of fairy tales fodder and named grunts F

ranky Robin and brook could take most of FT

the MT could take the high enders

Saske could take anyone that is not natsu or luxos

Team ino suc chao could take out Gildarts or FT master Via there combo

Lee uses 7th gate for sheer bloody chaous

Hinta and neje are non factors here sadly as there main method of attacks will not work they can still take out most of the fodder but that's it

Shino is underselled he is the scareyiest non team 17 person in the K13 he could take Erza with his skill set

Sakura took a level in ass kicking as she gained tsundaes skill set she can stand up to most of FT

and Naruto as I said takes out 90 % of them at once

as for OP vs Naruto Naruto sweeps still

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMagicStik

Round 1: Lol Luffy curbstomps both of these guys, he has speed feats galore, Naruto and Natsu are fast but Luffy has clear defineable feats that make him faster than the other two and he has strength feats to make him strong enough to knock Narutos head off with one punch and tie with Natsu.

Round 2: Once again One Piece wins with speed and maybe some Haki is needed for this encounter as well. People don't understand that you can't Bijuu bomb with somebody point blank in your face fighting you.

Round 3: I'm tempted to say Naruto this time because they just have sooooo much utility but ofc if Robin wants to she can snap half of their necks by herself. Fairy Tail can win if Sasuke uses Amaterasu on somebody and Natsu eats it and then the battlefield will quickly turn into a black put of death that nobody can escape from. Also if by Fairy Tail wizards you mean ALL of them then they probably stomp this, too many and also tons of Utility. This one is a real toss up that depends on a bunch of factors like who hurts who first and who gets a little bit of time to prepare a spell or jutsu or whatever.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ghost_rider1

Round 1: Naruto

Round 2: Naruto

Round 3: Naruto

Fairy tail is no match for neither Naruto or One Piece

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cjdavis103

No Caption Provided

Naruto tanks multi mountain+++++ attacks Luffy is not going to one shot him and that not including his HF Rasenga shirken bypasses Luffys rubber one shoting him Naruto speed calcs have ninja at well of mach 1-3 and Naruto has his orange flash Technique that is instantainous movement

He could just back off Luffy fights natsu and he BB them

or rasenga shiken Luffy and blitz natsu all day

They are fast enough to back off and BB them or they can just tank the BB explosion and once the remove the island Luffy is a non factor

alternatively Garea can covert the entire island to sand and kill them all

3. read my above post

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Naruto in a stomp, he can easily multitask strategies while natsu and luffy(who are vastly equal in stats.) duke it out, and while they are distracted, naruto will have multiple KCM clones surrounding them, spaming rasengan type attacks at them before they can do anything.

Round 2: FT, Naruto will eventually run out of chakra beating one piece. and they will be at a disadvantage. Plus wendy can increase their speed and physical stats. and heal them.

Round 3: FT wizards, too much hax, and freed can utilize prep while everyone else fights to set up runes all over the location. And they are vastly outnumbered. They also work together better.(you said FT wizards, you didn't say team natsu)

2. run out of chakra? the guy who was lending his chakra to the Shinobi Alliance while fighting? You do remember the chapter where the 5 bijuu fusing their BBs together and Naruto countered with one of his own, now image he combines a BB with Bee that should be a one hit kill. Naruto can give Gaara his chakra which will boost his impressive AoE attacks even further and i don´t think that anyone would be able to overcome his jutsus.

3. what hax exactly, again i dont think that they can overcome a full BB neither FT or OP encountered such a powerful attack in their Mangaverses

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

2. Naruto fights OP and Killer B solos FT and Gara come along and swamps everyone in sand (he is pretty damn powerful)

3. Look at the Pic this is Not all of FT only the selected FT members . Narutos BB takes out 90 % of FT right off the bat.

this

i think people underestimate the power of a BB, especially when Naruto and Bee could simply do a combo BB, as stated above i cant remember that OP or FT encountered such a powerful attack.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

2. run out of chakra? the guy who was lending his chakra to the Shinobi Alliance while fighting? You do remember the chapter where the 5 bijuu fusing their BBs together and Naruto countered with one of his own, now image he combines a BB with Bee that should be a one hit kill. Naruto can give Gaara his chakra which will boost his impressive AoE attacks even further and i don´t think that anyone would be able to overcome his jutsus.

3. what hax exactly, again i dont think that they can overcome a full BB neither FT or OP encountered such a powerful attack in their Mangaverses

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

this

i think people underestimate the power of a BB, especially when Naruto and Bee could simply do a combo BB, as stated above i cant remember that OP or FT encountered such a powerful attack.

@ratava2. When have they combined biiju bombs? Second, wendy like i said before can heal natsu and gajeel while they fight. Natsu and Gajeel are more than enough to take on the monster trio like i said before, Natsu speed blitz garra since he is far faster than base lee based on feats, gajeel can take killer b and stop with the BB this BB that, it can simply be dodged. And wendy amps the stats of both of them along with giving them the ability to fly due to how light they will be, and all three of them take on naruto.

3. Juvia uses water lock on naruto, suffocating him. end of discussion. Seeing as he is the only one to play a factor, the rest of the team gets stomped by either the FT or the OP team.

Hax as in Freed can defend against that type of attack via runes. Runes are unbreakable, whoever lies within freeds runes follow his rules. Hax as in gildarts can take the energy of a non-physical attack or a basic physical attack, and convert it into pure energy and use it too his advantage, look at natsu vs gildarts.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Lets review FT is confronted by 2 Giant monsters the MT and a guy with a gord on his back ...... who do you think they are going to go after frist?

on the the strange and OOC chance that they do go after the one that looks the weakest here Garea's sheilds are nothing to sneeze at they tank massive City class explosions ( and isn't that the highest Feat natsu has and that is when he is amped the most in the entire series?)and they react indipentent of his will

and they will be countered immediately by Bee and Naruto who can lend chakra to garra for more durability and power and the MT will be attacking as well

as for Wendy amping first even with the amp they still fall well short, secondly she gets speed blitzed by preety much anyone thirdly how long is she going to last when people are trowing around massive atacks

3. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh that's funny no that is f***ing HILARIOUS you have a job in stand up comedy don't you ?

You really think she can restrain the 9tailed F***ing fox with a buble of water LOL

BB good by FT

he needs time to set up runes

He gets haxed by ino-sheku-chao, eaten to death by shino Haxed to death by saske, genjustsued, speed blitzed , possabley sealed

There is litteraly nothing FT can do hell SH team can curb them as most of them are fodder that get willed into submsion right off the bat

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Fairy Tail wins Round 3 I know this for a fact.

Freed can set up runes to insure that no one on the other teams can breath. Evergreen can turn people to stone with their eyes, and once they get shattered they're gone. Bickslow can straight up remove the Souls from people and turn them into one of his dolls. Makarov can grow to 120 ft. Gajeel can eat any Kunai and Shuriken thrown at him. Any Lightning or Flame Jutsu is useless on Natsu. Physical Attacks can't hurt Juvia. Gray's Iced Shell. Also Gemini is majorly Hax, it can turn into anyone and immediatly gain all they're skills as long as they're equal to the caster (Lucy).

I'm not entirely sure about Rounds 1 and 2 however...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathHero61

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

Lets review FT is confronted by 2 Giant monsters the MT and a guy with a gord on his back ...... who do you think they are going to go after frist?

on the the strange and OOC chance that they do go after the one that looks the weakest here Garea's sheilds are nothing to sneeze at they tank massive City class explosions ( and isn't that the highest Feat natsu has and that is when he is amped the most in the entire series?)and they react indipentent of his will

and they will be countered immediately by Bee and Naruto who can lend chakra to garra for more durability and power and the MT will be attacking as well

as for Wendy amping first even with the amp they still fall well short, secondly she gets speed blitzed by preety much anyone thirdly how long is she going to last when people are trowing around massive atacks

3. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh that's funny no that is f***ing HILARIOUS you have a job in stand up comedy don't you ?

You really think she can restrain the 9tailed F***ing fox with a buble of water LOL

BB good by FT

he needs time to set up runes

He gets haxed by ino-sheku-chao, eaten to death by shino Haxed to death by saske, genjustsued, speed blitzed , possabley sealed

There is litteraly nothing FT can do hell SH team can curb them as most of them are fodder that get willed into submsion right off the bat

He contained a city level explosion when he had his biiju so argument invalid. Any of the dragon trio blitz garra.

Whats the cloak's greatest feat of durability when it is supplied to others?

Wendy has reflexes just as good as natsu and gajeel. i think she will be alright. massive attacks?

BB: any of the dragon trio, can dodge this, anyone on the OP team can dodge this, not a big deal.

Giant swung fist by biijus easily dodged.

3. Unless naruto starts off in biiju mode, i really don't see whats stopping her...... And gray couldn't break out of it, he only managed by freezing the bubble, and she can increase the pressure of her water, so whats to stop her from doing so when naruto's in there?

Biiju bomb can easily be dodged, how many times do i have to say it?

He would have plenty of time with a huge ass guild of wizards backing him up......

I really don't see the SHs beating the entire guild of FT...... willed into submission? no. FT as a guild has too strong of a will for that to happen since all the time they supposedly rely on "nakama power" for someting like conqueror's haki to work. and on the SH crew, the biggest factors are the monster trio, and franky, everyone else would get stomped.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cjdavis103

@deathhero61:

J junjurakie = he has it

the same it is a freaking cloke of chakra on top of his Sand sheilds and sand aromer

Why would they target him frist without prior knowledge Give me one reason they would say hey look there a weak looking guy lets attack him first That is OOC for FT whose logic amounts to smash everyone

No Caption Provided

they are dogging this on a small island how?

and Naruto instan movement moves? or the fact that gaera has tured the entire island into sand or they Just BB them all to death

reaction feats that put her faster then naruto, and whene has Grey ever been a mountain busterr? also substitution jutsu and the fact that it has no feats that makes it any where near sttrong enough to contain naruto and anyone can kill her to realise it ,there is no way some one as weak as julie can contain any tailed beast

AOFu**ingE there is no dogeing this

Most of which are taken out by luffys haki or once shoted with ease

not all of them but the fodder is well fodderised show me some FT fodder feats that sugests they are powerful enough to survive being willed to KO

Robin breaks necks all day

Chooper gose monster and fodderises and fodder still standing and i would back him over the low to mid level charicters in FT usop took a level in badass and useing his new wepons he can take most of FT fodder to Mid class charicters. Nami stays back and weather manips the fodder and if taken out gives the rest of the team nakma power ( FT is not the only one with it ) Zorro solos the dependable duo , lucy and Juvia. Snaji solos Grey natsu ( before nakma power up) and hold offf gildarts, Luffy solos the master and moves on to help sanji.

SH take FT in a hell of a fight

Naruto stomps

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jgames

Round 1: Naruto most likely to win

Round 2: Actually hard to decide, any team can win.

Round 3: Fairy tail has more member and hax even without fairy law

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Most of thee members are fodder and most of the Haxs can be out Haxed

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

J junjurakie = he has it

the same it is a freaking cloke of chakra on top of his Sand sheilds and sand aromer

Why would they target him frist without prior knowledge Give me one reason they would say hey look there a weak looking guy lets attack him first That is OOC for FT whose logic amounts to smash everyone

No Caption Provided

and Naruto instan movement moves? or the fact that gaera has tured the entire island into sand or they Just BB them all to death

reaction feats that put her faster then naruto, and whene has Grey ever been a mountain busterr? also substitution jutsu and the fact that it has no feats that makes it any where near sttrong enough to contain naruto and anyone can kill her to realise it ,there is no way some one as weak as julie can contain any tailed beast

not all of them but the fodder is well fodderised show me some FT fodder feats that sugests they are powerful enough to survive being willed to KO

Chooper gose monster and fodderises and fodder still standing and i would back him over the low to mid level charicters in FT usop took a level in badass and useing his new wepons he can take most of FT fodder to Mid class charicters. Nami stays back and weather manips the fodder and if taken out gives the rest of the team nakma power ( FT is not the only one with it ) Zorro solos the dependable duo , lucy and Juvia. Snaji solos Grey natsu ( before nakma power up) and hold offf gildarts, Luffy solos the master and moves on to help sanji.

Naruto stomps

Garra does not have biiju, argument invalid again.

If its the same as current garra's shields then im not impressed.

Whether its OOC or not, either natsu or gajeel will blitz garra. and even if they don't do it, wendy is more than capable as well. Unless you have feats for garra's shields without his biiju.

Actually the island in the second round is not that small. but you got a point, but what about everyone else who is going to be fighting? including the user himself? most likely, they will be in close range considering that speed blitzing is totally in character for FT characters. Meaning team naruto will be pressured. So that means they would be engulfed in the explosion.(what if one of the characters from either team is fighting someone from team naruto, and he decides to use a biiju bomb? what about his team mates? naruto is not inconsiderate of others.) And if natsu dodges the biiju bomb itself and it explodes, natsu will still be able to eat the fire from the explosion itself and gain a huge power boost. And natsu has a good AoE in terms of attacks. Natsu is a mountain buster. Gajeel with his physical attacks is easily multi-city block.

Loading Video...

Turn the entire island to sand? what about his team mates? again? plus thats a feat he can only do via biiju. BB them to death? when have they decided to waste chakara like that in character?

dude i meant at the start of the battle, not when he is in freaking tailed beast mode you smart ass. And what does gray being a mountain buster have to do with anything?

Nope, only works on those with a weak will, considering how since the creation of their guild they were fueled by will, bonds, and friendship, and that annoying "resolve to never give up for my nakama" it won't work.

Look at statement above.

Robin gets speed blitz by anyone of either FT or Naruto any day.

Chopper gets one shotted by elfman or mirajane. Usopp gets sniped by bisca or alzack before he can react, nami can also get sniped by bisca or alzack holy shit did you just say sanji beats natsu Oh man, and gildarts? oh man maybe YOU need to be a comedian. Natsu stomps all over sanji. And sanji could beat gray but would probably be after a long fight..... gray is pretty tough. Zoro doesn't attack girls thats out of character for him. and if he does, sanji would attack him. Erza would take down zoro, while gajeel or any other mid tier FT character take down sanji, natsu and anyone else there takes down luffy. SHs would be vastly outnumbered to begin with if they are fighting the entire guild...... too many mid-tiers and top tiers to deal with. Evergreen could just at luffy in the eyes(in fact luffy is so stupid that if evergreen asked him to he would look into her eyes. Thats just how stupid luffy is.) Cana could stop sanji by using the same stupid tatic she used on freed(which is basically spawning a whole bunch of pretty woman and have them grab him, then sanji would die of a nosebleed lol.)

Mirajane can probably solo everyone on strawhats except luffy.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

It should be marked at 1:49(i marked it there so you guys can skip all the bothersome fanservice that you hate so much) Here she one shots/speed blitzs jenny. Who was most likely tiers above freed when he first fought mirajane.

I can list the feats of the other characters if you want.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: Most of thee members are fodder and most of the Haxs can be out Haxed

Even if thats true the characters that are not fodder(which would be enough to severly outnumber the strawhats and the kohonoa 11) would stomp the SHs and name one person on SHs that has hax. Robin doesn't count.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Round 3 goes to FT. Without a question. People here severely downplays Fairy Tail.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto or luffy round 1

naruto gaara and bee round 2

round 3 naruto

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

this

@ratava2. When have they combined biiju bombs? Second, wendy like i said before can heal natsu and gajeel while they fight. Natsu and Gajeel are more than enough to take on the monster trio like i said before, Natsu speed blitz garra since he is far faster than base lee based on feats, gajeel can take killer b and stop with the BB this BB that, it can simply be dodged. And wendy amps the stats of both of them along with giving them the ability to fly due to how light they will be, and all three of them take on naruto.

3. Juvia uses water lock on naruto, suffocating him. end of discussion. Seeing as he is the only one to play a factor, the rest of the team gets stomped by either the FT or the OP team.

Hax as in Freed can defend against that type of attack via runes. Runes are unbreakable, whoever lies within freeds runes follow his rules. Hax as in gildarts can take the energy of a non-physical attack or a basic physical attack, and convert it into pure energy and use it too his advantage, look at natsu vs gildarts.

why should there be a problem with Naruto/Bee fusing a BB, even their own BBs should be enough they are casual mountain busters and Wendy isnt much of a help here, they wont heal from a BB, and i doubt the Gaara blitzing, we know how fast his defense is and its getting even more boostet when Naruto shares his chakra and i would love to see how the dodge a mountain buster like a BB. The Naruto Team has simply the advantage alone through their massive AoE attacks, we know what amount of sands Gaara alone can move while fighting.

water lock on naruto? who breaks free of an CT from Pein? when has she locked someone as powerful as naruto?

yeah runes a unbreakable and still the people loses fights and featless gildarts was stomped by acno so he clearly has his limits, you cant base the natsu/gildarts fight to proof anything, natsu was fooder compared to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that should be enough to beat the other teams

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:

@deathhero61:

J junjurakie = he has it

No Caption Provided

Naruto stomps

Whether its OOC or not, either natsu or gajeel will blitz garra. and even if they don't do it, wendy is more than capable as well. Unless you have feats for garra's shields without his biiju.

Actually the island in the second round is not that small. but you got a point, but what about everyone else who is going to be fighting? including the user himself? most likely, they will be in close range considering that speed blitzing is totally in character for FT characters. Meaning team naruto will be pressured. So that means they would be engulfed in the explosion.(what if one of the characters from either team is fighting someone from team naruto, and he decides to use a biiju bomb? what about his team mates? naruto is not inconsiderate of others.) And if natsu dodges the biiju bomb itself and it explodes, natsu will still be able to eat the fire from the explosion itself and gain a huge power boost. And natsu has a good AoE in terms of attacks. Natsu is a mountain buster. Gajeel with his physical attacks is easily multi-city block.

Turn the entire island to sand? what about his team mates? again? plus thats a feat he can only do via biiju. BB them to death? when have they decided to waste chakara like that in character?

dude i meant at the start of the battle, not when he is in freaking tailed beast mode you smart ass. And what does gray being a mountain buster have to do with anything?

Nope, only works on those with a weak will, considering how since the creation of their guild they were fueled by will, bonds, and friendship, and that annoying "resolve to never give up for my nakama" it won't work.

Look at statement above.

Chopper gets one shotted by elfman or mirajane. Usopp gets sniped by bisca or alzack before he can react, nami can also get sniped by bisca or alzack holy shit did you just say sanji beats natsu Oh man, and gildarts? oh man maybe YOU need to be a comedian. Natsu stomps all over sanji. And sanji could beat gray but would probably be after a long fight..... gray is pretty tough. Zoro doesn't attack girls thats out of character for him. and if he does, sanji would attack him. Erza would take down zoro, while gajeel or any other mid tier FT character take down sanji, natsu and anyone else there takes down luffy. SHs would be vastly outnumbered to begin with if they are fighting the entire guild...... too many mid-tiers and top tiers to deal with. Evergreen could just at luffy in the eyes(in fact luffy is so stupid that if evergreen asked him to he would look into her eyes. Thats just how stupid luffy is.) Cana could stop sanji by using the same stupid tatic she used on freed(which is basically spawning a whole bunch of pretty woman and have them grab him, then sanji would die of a nosebleed lol.)

It should be marked at 1:49(i marked it there so you guys can skip all the bothersome fanservice that you hate so much) Here she one shots/speed blitzs jenny. Who was most likely tiers above freed when he first fought mirajane.

what has gaaras sand shield to do with his Bijuu? his shields work through his mother love thingy as stated by the 4th. Not impressed by his sand techs, you saw what he did during the war, eg blocking Madaras Perfect Susanoos Sword which cut easly through mountains? Naruto doesnt have to care about his teammates he can simply shield them inside his Bijuu-Cloak like he did with Guy/Kakashi to protect them against the Bijuus, even the normal chakra-cloak he shared with the alliance wasnt even phased by a combo attack from obito/madara

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you see the scale of that attack, those little points are the people and it did nothing to them.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

J junjurakie = he has it

No Caption Provided

Naruto stomps

Loading Video...

Look at statement above.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Look at the War scenes in Naruto , Gaera's lack of Biju did nothing to weaken his sand manip if anything it is stronger then it was before he stopped a giant island sized meteor by himself and most of his power comes from "his mothers love" not the biju so no biju does not affect him

seriously stopping city sized explosions and island sized meteors isn't impressive? that makes FT down right pathetic then

stopping a metor and Biju loss dosent affect him , and whats stoping Naruto from blitzing FT or the MT from blitzing FT? not to mention geara can just hop onto his sand cloud and fly up and away and remotely manip the sand to kill everyone

BB are not just sphears but all so beam attacks , FT is in character to blitz, but why the hell would they try for gaeara frist ? and even if they do an un amped natsu cannot come close to piercing Gareas shield let alone his armor let alone the CC

also they are not wasteing chakra they are ending the fight ASAP

I had this dicsion on another theard but provive me one scan where natsu ate a multimountain attack from an energy source he has never encountered before

HAHAHAH Elfman has no feats that says he can one shot chopper who now has complete control of his MF so he has skill on top of massive power A massive shield form that can take a whole lot of damage, and a brain point that can isolate weak spots and his monster form takes out those weakness, Chopper can take him all day

Ussop is a bullrt timer with more range then a sniper rifle GG Featless western stereotypes

Natsu without nakma power up is actually plently weak, Sanji is faster more agile and can predict natsus movements he gets speedblitzed all day , I never said he could take Gildarts just stall him

You have FT charicters acting OOC why cant SH act OOC?

HAHAHA Sanji is faster then all of FT ( possible exception of Lux) more agil (he can run on air!!!) and his kicks pack a big punch, not to mention he can predict everyones movents before they happen

Zorro curbs Erza its not even funny

HAHAH to bad he already resisted petrification before, precog tells him its dangerous and he jet pistols her head off

Everyone else it OOC why is't sanji? and how would she know that would work? and how did she survive Choper, franky, ussop Curbing her into the ground ?

No She is not soloing An OOC snaji could hold her off an OOC zorro would remove her head from her shoulders

List more feats for her

and look at the Pic it is just those wizards not all of FT so while they can eat the entire guild they just need to beat those Wizards which is well in there power

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jgames

@cjdavis103: can they haxed out soul steal, petrification, copies and if greed have time he can set up traps. Also

most member are fully capable of

holding their own, and the number will

out beat the member especially when

they all fighting each other and taking

each other out. And the higher tier are fully capable of holdng their own so

yeah ft win last round due to sheer

number.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames:

Look at the Pic it is not the whole FT it is just those mages

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

this

why should there be a problem with Naruto/Bee fusing a BB, even their own BBs should be enough they are casual mountain busters and Wendy isnt much of a help here, they wont heal from a BB, and i doubt the Gaara blitzing, we know how fast his defense is and its getting even more boostet when Naruto shares his chakra and i would love to see how the dodge a mountain buster like a BB. The Naruto Team has simply the advantage alone through their massive AoE attacks, we know what amount of sands Gaara alone can move while fighting.

water lock on naruto? who breaks free of an CT from Pein? when has she locked someone as powerful as naruto?

yeah runes a unbreakable and still the people loses fights and featless gildarts was stomped by acno so he clearly has his limits, you cant base the natsu/gildarts fight to proof anything, natsu was fooder compared to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Natsu is far faster than lee, who busted through his shields. So is luffy and basically everyone on the other teams. So he is getting blitzed, and unless you show me scans of them properly combining biiju bombs, then its irrelevant, by that logic i can think of a strategy for the FT team as well as the OP team. Evem of they won't heal, they will definitely dodge it. Gildarts could negate the BB if he wanted to. and throw it back. Just like he did with natsu's flames and his physical attacks. The biiju bombs are just barely supersonic, how are they not dodging the BB? and like that other guy said, its taking place on a small island, naruto would have to worry about his teams due to the pure force of the explosion.

Kyuubi did that. Not naruto, there has been no shown proof that kurama mode is on the same level of strength as straight up kyuubi. And like i said juvia could utilize water lock at the start of the battle. when naruto is in base. Naruto tends to fight in base for awhile before relying on other powers in character.

Gildarts being stomped by the darkness dragon was reasonable considering how powerful it was. I wanna see anyone from the strawhats or naruto team take on that dragon when it shrugged off the core guilds strongest attacks as if a fly landed on his head, and when its roar ripped apart the island. Gildarts is easily town level with his powers, based on feats one of his punches could be town level easily.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

round 2

1. Why are they attacking Gaera? when they have two giant monsters right in front of them?

2. No he is not faster then Lee feats that put him at that fast

3. War Gaerea stops giant meteors he can stop a there first rounds of atack

4. If Luffy gooses elephant gun gatling right off the bat on Gaerra I can see him killing gaerra but I will reiterate they have two giant mosters right next to him as well as FT team why is everyone gunning for a smallish guy with a gord on his back

5. lets say they kill gaera.... Naruto gets pissed off jumps up really high and BB's the island

6. the 8 tails is a sea monster he runs into the sea and BB's the island after naruto jumps and BB's it

round 3

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN PIC this is not all of Fairy tale this is those members and those members only

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@deathhero61:

1 agreed

this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Natsu is far faster than lee, who busted through his shields. So is luffy and basically everyone on the other teams. So he is getting blitzed, and unless you show me scans of them properly combining biiju bombs, then its irrelevant, by that logic i can think of a strategy for the FT team as well as the OP team. Evem of they won't heal, they will definitely dodge it. Gildarts could negate the BB if he wanted to. and throw it back. Just like he did with natsu's flames and his physical attacks. The biiju bombs are just barely supersonic, how are they not dodging the BB? and like that other guy said, its taking place on a small island, naruto would have to worry about his teams due to the pure force of the explosion.

Kyuubi did that. Not naruto, there has been no shown proof that kurama mode is on the same level of strength as straight up kyuubi. And like i said juvia could utilize water lock at the start of the battle. when naruto is in base. Naruto tends to fight in base for awhile before relying on other powers in character.

Gildarts being stomped by the darkness dragon was reasonable considering how powerful it was. I wanna see anyone from the strawhats or naruto team take on that dragon when it shrugged off the core guilds strongest attacks as if a fly landed on his head, and when its roar ripped apart the island. Gildarts is easily town level with his powers, based on feats one of his punches could be town level easily.

where is gildarts in this picture? and even if he were there, please show me where he does something against such a powerful attack as a BB, he got stomped by acno so he cleary has a limit and we cant assume it would work against any attack. How do they know to focus on gaara? Narutos charka cloak and gaaras sand shield should be enough to shield them and i still dont see the other teams going around gaaras massive Sand attacks (after all he controls the ground they are walking on on a massive scale) or Team Narutos massive AoE attacks and i think Gaara is fine against blitzing, his shield blocked A in v2 and Amaterasu.

that makes sense, so Kyuubi alone is stronger than Naruto and his whole power combined? And why would that water lock prevent naruto from going Kyuubi?

the problem is gildarts has no impressive on panel feats and that example was not to lowball Gildarts it shows that his magics has limits and we cant assume that it would work against any attacks regardless of the scale

dont get me wrong, i like FT and OP but no person on the team has a shown DMG-output which comes anywhere near Naruto/Bee and with Gaara it is the perfect AoE-team theres no chance for FT/OP in R2

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marshall_Long

Naruto all rounds.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DeathHero61

Look at the War scenes in Naruto , Gaera's lack of Biju did nothing to weaken his sand manip if anything it is stronger then it was before he stopped a giant island sized meteor by himself and most of his power comes from "his mothers love" not the biju so no biju does not affect him

seriously stopping city sized explosions and island sized meteors isn't impressive? that makes FT down right pathetic then

stopping a metor and Biju loss dosent affect him , and whats stoping Naruto from blitzing FT or the MT from blitzing FT? not to mention geara can just hop onto his sand cloud and fly up and away and remotely manip the sand to kill everyone

BB are not just sphears but all so beam attacks , FT is in character to blitz, but why the hell would they try for gaeara frist ? and even if they do an un amped natsu cannot come close to piercing Gareas shield let alone his armor let alone the CC

also they are not wasteing chakra they are ending the fight ASAP

I had this dicsion on another theard but provive me one scan where natsu ate a multimountain attack from an energy source he has never encountered before

HAHAHAH Elfman has no feats that says he can one shot chopper who now has complete control of his MF so he has skill on top of massive power A massive shield form that can take a whole lot of damage, and a brain point that can isolate weak spots and his monster form takes out those weakness, Chopper can take him all day

Ussop is a bullrt timer with more range then a sniper rifle GG Featless western stereotypes

Natsu without nakma power up is actually plently weak, Sanji is faster more agile and can predict natsus movements he gets speedblitzed all day , I never said he could take Gildarts just stall him

You have FT charicters acting OOC why cant SH act OOC?

HAHAHA Sanji is faster then all of FT ( possible exception of Lux) more agil (he can run on air!!!) and his kicks pack a big punch, not to mention he can predict everyones movents before they happen

Zorro curbs Erza its not even funny

HAHAH to bad he already resisted petrification before, precog tells him its dangerous and he jet pistols her head off

Everyone else it OOC why is't sanji? and how would she know that would work? and how did she survive Choper, franky, ussop Curbing her into the ground ?

No She is not soloing An OOC snaji could hold her off an OOC zorro would remove her head from her shoulders

He didn't do it by himself. Thats why after his biiju was extracted he was barely able to take down sasuke. If it was garra with his biiju he would have one shotted him.

Biiju exclusive, and he didn't stop the meteor by himself, tsuchikage extremely lighten gaara's sand in order for him to use it more efficiently to stop the meteor.

Already replied to all that. Naruto is not blitzing, if he could get blitzed by madara and others i doubt he will blitz. The monster trio won't be blitzing them since they have simliar levels of combat speeds, as for naruto, he does not have that much combat speed so i doubt he is going to blitz anyone, he has the speed not the combat speed, In round 2 garra if he is not facing gajeel or natsu he will be facing wendy who has the best range.

Loading Video...

Here is the manga version of their close combat clashing.

Fairy Tail 289 Page 16

Fairy Tail 289 Page 17

BB are beams? thats only the ten tails. Like i said in the previous statement If the characters are in character any of the dragons will be fighting gaara regardless. And if its not natsu and gajeel it would be wendy who could easily overpower him at the start of the battle via wind magic. Ummm an "un-amped natsu"(whatever the fucked that is supposed to mean) was doing this in speed:

Loading Video...

it should be marked at 6:00 watch till 7:00

Here is another one.

Loading Video...

It should be marked at 22:46 stop like around 23:07

Loading Video...

it should be marked at 19:50 now watch till 20:46, he speed blitzs master hades, same guy who was casually dancing around the core guild, and same bastard who was keeping up with laxus.

Natsu can coat his feet in flames to make him self faster.(considering most he didn't do this during his greatest speed feats, we can assume he can amp up his own speed further, and like i said before wendy can amp up his and gajeel's and her own speeds.
Natsu can coat his feet in flames to make him self faster.(considering most he didn't do this during his greatest speed feats, we can assume he can amp up his own speed further, and like i said before wendy can amp up his and gajeel's and her own speeds.

Ending the fight ASAP? i doubt it. And its out of character for them to spam attacks. due to them knowing that chakara shouldn't be wasted. They analyze their opponents, then decide whether they should use such tatics.

LIKE I SAID THE BB WILL BE DODGED, AND NATSU WILL EAT THE FIRE FROM THE EXPLOSION. GAINING MORE POWER IN THE PROCESS.

Chopper has no durability feats that says he will survive any of his punches. Plus elfman could use the take over technique. He could either do a full beast take over, or simply just take a arm from chopper, with the take over technique, it allows the user to take over the appearance and abilities of beings they really "know"(elfman got hit once by an a special arm made by rustyrose who was basically a reality warper in a sense. and instantly copied it, and had its same exact strength level and power, which means all those feats chopper has in monster form with his punches, can easily be replicated by elfman if he wanted to. and BTW elfman's physical strength with any of his arms is on par with monster form chopper based on feats.)

Usopp is not a bullet timer at all. and even if he was i never seen him dodging sniper rounds, which are far faster than shotgun and pistol rounds. And he is not going to dodge no bullets if he is too focused running from powerful enemies like he usually does.

Please, don't make me go into this argument its too funny. i really don't see sanji beating natsu AT ALL. Especially when one of natsu's punches are easily building level or multi-city block level, And especially when sanji's durability isn't impressive enough to prove that he can take even one hit from natsu. Although he has allot better feats in terms of striking strength, i thought i should show it just for the heck of it. this is very low end.

How are the FT characters acting OOC? they fight anyone. So thats why i kept on bringing up the fact that natsu or gajeel would blitz him. i said before in my statements above, any of the dragon trio take down garra in the second round. any of the Monster trio does the same.

He is not faster than everyone in FT...... and air walk is not proof of agility, want agility? go look at spiderman, air walk is no different from changing your direction in mid-air, its not that impressive. he can predict everyone's movements before they happen right? how come he couldn't do this against vergo?

Where do you wanna start with the erza vs zoro argument? strength? speed? erza can match zoro in it. defense? got it covered. durability, skill, and abilities are the only arguments for these two since most of their stats are equal. Here is a link to my argument about zoro vs erza:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/roronoa-zoro-vs-erza-scarlet-1488551/

He resisted petrification? no he has not. Not once in the series. Aokoji does not count, that was a completely different situation. Tell me when he used observation haki that way?

FT was never out of character in the first place. and you just said chopper would be dealing with elfman. franky would be too busy dealing with stronger characters, same with the other strawhats.

Actually no. FT was not OOC in the first place, and i really don't see zoro even touching her.(she would simply blast them both to dust honestly, and with that AoE she has, zoro is not dodging.) Plus you just said he was going to be dealing with erza.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

what has gaaras sand shield to do with his Bijuu? his shields work through his mother love thingy as stated by the 4th. Not impressed by his sand techs, you saw what he did during the war, eg blocking Madaras Perfect Susanoos Sword which cut easly through mountains? Naruto doesnt have to care about his teammates he can simply shield them inside his Bijuu-Cloak like he did with Guy/Kakashi to protect them against the Bijuus, even the normal chakra-cloak he shared with the alliance wasnt even phased by a combo attack from obito/madara

you see the scale of that attack, those little points are the people and it did nothing to them.

Can you show me the scan of madara busting a mountain?(i know he can do it i just want to see it to confirm something) and can you show me the scans of garra blocking this attack?

Funny because fire attacks that are nowhere near natsu's level and kunai's are not that impressive.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cjdavis103

@deathhero61: you must not have taged me

He didn't do it by himself. Thats why after his biiju was extracted he was barely able to take down sasuke. If it was garra with his biiju he would have one shotted him

Seriously where do you get this By your logic Naruto uses 9tails chakra all the time He dose not you can tell whene he is using it ( the big red aura is a dead giveaway) Look throughout the series he only used it once and he has to do a long ass chant to release it he never uses a partial mode EVER he does not use it his power comes from something else .

Biiju exclusive, and he didn't stop the meteor by himself, tsuchikage extremely lighten gaara's sand in order for him to use it more efficiently to stop the meteor.

You did see the amont of sand he maniped right that was more sand then the bomb feat and i gureenty you it is more than enough sand to tank Natsu best non amped atacks

Already replied to all that. Naruto is not blitzing, if he could get blitzed by madara and others i doubt he will blitz.

No Caption Provided

WTF are you talking about where did that sound right to you?

the monster trio won't be blitzing them since they have simliar levels of combat speeds

Again what?

as for naruto, he does not have that much combat speed

Orange Flash he speed blitzed Kisame who keep up with Guyso fast no one saw him move and that was the frist time he used that power, he kept up with the rakenage ( both of them) who are ridiculously fast and he has sage mode which can detect their movements movements ( he can use it at the same time as tailed beast mode now)

In round 2 garra if he is not facing gajeel or natsu he will be facing wendy who has the best range.

Destructive feats for Wendy that puts her as City ++++? outerwise Gaera just sits behind his sheild looking bored

<video comments>

Great coordination on her part.... ( in case you cannot tell that was sarcastic)

I did not notice this in the manga but they have to say an incantation before they use magic? they are F***ed

The collision of the the two attakes all it did for the arena was cause an up draft you try to use a highend OP or Naruto skill in that arena and people in the stands will die ( and she came off second best out of that by a wide margin)

the amped attack took some time gatering all that air and she just sat there chargeing it anyone here could killer her if the did that and even with the amping it took almost all of her strengthand it still came short on destruction

and afterwords she had time to rest and gather her breth as the talking comenced again she would be dead

Incresing the force is a nice trick I will grant you clever but AOE makes it very hard to miss

In sum she is good.... Just nowhere near anyone else on this battlefield

<end video comments>

BB are beams? thats only the ten tails

No on pannel we have seen the nine and 8 tails useing them as beams multiple times ( the pirceing Orchimaros gates for one and that was with only a partial ninetails)

Like i said in the previous statement If the characters are in character any of the dragons will be fighting gaara regardless

I must have missed that they are targeting the small guy with a gorde and not the two massive monsters or the OP team that is puting out a powerful aura ( empirors haki) beacuse?

And if its not natsu and gajeel it would be wendy who could easily overpower him at the start of the battle via wind magic

With what destructive feats? she gets sand burile crushed very quickly

<vid comments start>

Nakma powers activate!!!!!

wtf when did natsu learn to fly? sorry happy you are out of a job

oh the good beat down montage ... this proves what?

The chargeing feat is a good 40-50 feat Ill admit impresive not naruto or OP level but impressive

Ah nakma force and PIS such a wonderfull thing

Lets sum up the best feat here is the charging which while impressive is nowhere near Lee preshipuden speeds

<end comments on Vid>

<next Vid>

fristly Luxes is later reviled to be holdeing back in this fight so i cant consider this a true fight ( he can t destroy the guild yadayada)

That was one weak thunder strike it did no damge to the roof or anywhere else

Nakma and PIS powers activate!!!!!!

and there was the sceen afteer this where he recovered and tryed to use fairy law and that failed because he could not view them as enammeys

and look after the match Natsu and gajille are in full body casts Luxious only has scrabes and bruises.... Who do you think came out better?

<end comments>

Oh joy this PIS fight

<coments >

Fristly Natsu is amped by Nakma power and Lux's lightning so these feats are not base natsu

secondly Hades was toying around with everyone the whole fight this is a powerup sucker punch

Hades was tanking it with ease and the only outer feat so far is a wall buster.... which natsu base is

Now the rore is impressive in size nice aoe... but no busteing for it and it was from a natsu that was super amped

and after that atack he collapsed Naruto tankees BB and divers 7 of them Natsus hyper amped magic <<<<<BB

and he was toying with them the whole goddamn time

Nakma yadda yadda ( i will be honest i skiped most of this friend ship stuff did i miss anything there like one of them haveing a trump card?)

Hold on dident he just say he was out of power and could not move? damn PIS is powerful

and seriously they only manged to take him out because they got rid of his heart thing weaking him PIS at it's finest

Let sum this up

Nakma power+amping= he is toying with you

Nakma power+amping+PIS=cheap win

no nakma power ,Amping or PIS in the fight No win for Natsu

<end vid comments>

assumption is the key word here if you look whnever he goes fast ther is allways an explosion behind him or we do not see behind him I can assume that he allways does this or a version of this

Ending the fight ASAP? i doubt it. And its out of character for them to spam attacks

Everyone elsse is OOC Looking at FT trying blitzing the weakest looking guy on the fild and not the strongest looking

i doubt it. And its out of character for them to spam attacks. due to them knowing that chakara shouldn't be wasted.

We are talking about Naruto right? the guy who is useing multible Clones and saping up his chakra at a rate of like 30 times what is recomended by Killer bee? and who is proveding chakra to an entire army of ninja by himself? he has more evergy then.... God .. Lets just leave it at sapmaming BB will not affect his chakra in the slightest

the 8 tails is suposed close to 9 tails in power so he to should be able to spam all day

Gaera hass used his powers on a grander scale then an island with no visable effortnot seeing hgim geting tired any time soon

LIKE I SAID THE BB WILL BE DODGED

HOW THE AOE IS TO BIG!!! AND THERE IS NO FIRE ONLY EXPANDING CHAKRA!!!see the problem?

Chopper has no durability feats that says he will survive any of his punches

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN PIC IN THE OPENING POST IT IS NOT ALL OF FAIRY TALE

really don't see sanji beating natsu AT ALL.

and i do not see him taging some one who is ass if not faster then him , more skilled then him and who can predict his movenvents and can tank fire all day long AT ALL

How are the FT characters acting OOC? they fight anyone

They LIKE TO FIGHT THE STRONG GUYS compare 2 giant monsters and the MT to gaerea which lookes the strongest? and Gaera is going to be siting back not fighting anyone as he turns the entire island into sand his sand sheilds and Naruto cloke will keepp him safe from any atackes as no one in vharicter will be fighting the weak looking guy in the back shielding him self not looking like he is contributing anything to this fight until after geare pulls the surprise you are all standing on an island of sand enjoy death trick

'Vertigo has Haki as well two predictions cancel each outer out more or less

Where do you wanna start with the erza vs zoro argument?

lets start with her sword style is chuck swords at people for someone like Zorro calling that a sword style is an insult to all forms of martial artsif you want to trow something use a dagger, Zorro cuts steel all thime is faster and has precog trown swords are useless as her intial armor plate mail he cuts thoughe that GG, now lets sart over and say she knows skill ways she is weaker then him, one of two things hapen 1. she puts on a super aromer and we have a fight2. she puts on the costume of reselove.... Zorro chuckles as he cuts her in half

if she chose option 1 ( good choice)one then i am going to have to point out that Zorro's cuting feats are all more impressive then hers and he can detecter her movennts sword trows are useless and he has 3 blades to strike in CIC with not 2 which is her default CIC style as well as haveing better skill showings and he has haki that can improve his cutting power and his abilaty to tank if she ever manges to hit him. and i woant to point out she has rarely if ever actally cut some one in manga

He resisted petrification

The amazon chick counts as it is legeit petrification, and irrelavent why? LOOK AT THE PICTURE IN THE ORIGINAL POST NOT AL OF FAIRY TALE BUT THOSE MEMBERS

aid chopper would be dealing with elfman

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava:

Can you show me the scan of madara busting a mountain?(i know he can do it i just want to see it to confirm something) and can you show me the scans of garra blocking this attack?

Funny because fire attacks that are nowhere near natsu's level and kunai's are not that impressive.

iam not home so i cant post pictures

but the first time is during the hashi/madara flashback - madara cuts one of hashis wood-techniques and as ""collateral damage" he cuts 4 or 5 mountains

second time when he first shows his perfect susanoo against the kages - he does a casual sword slash and cuts two mountains

i know that @princearagorn1 has this scans, maybe he could post them :)

gaara blocks one attack during the second time he shows his susanno, one with oonokis help and later one by himself

not that impressive? but you see the scale of that combo attack and with how many people naruto shares his cloak and it does nothing to them

@videos nice but the attacks are not impressive if we compare them with narutos/bee attacks or the massive aoe from Gaara

and i doubt anyone on team naruto gets blitzes, the first video gajell/natsu, lee is doing the same (maybe faster) with gaara during the chunin examsm, he was even running in circles and nobody could see him (so not just a little speedburst for a short amount of time) and that was early in the manga. Naruto "flashsteps" passed Raikage v2 and deflects 5 bijuu bombs in an instant, Gaara blocks Raikage v2 and Amaterasu with his sand.

@gaara he doesn´t need shukaku for his techs, during the war he showed even more impressive feats as with his bijuu during the fight with deidara and i dont see op/ft doing anything against his massive AoE combined with Naruto/Bee they are not losing this

@bb-beams

as @cjdavis103 already mentioned Bee did it and Naruto during his fight with Orochimaru and nobody has to care about chakra anymore when naruto is around

@bb

in the fight with the incomplete Juubi when it fires his beam, each Bee and Naruto are firing 5 Bijuu Bombs rapid fire style without the need for charging and FT/OP arent dodging 10 bbs, maybee @raynorj could post that scan :) he posted it in another thread

overall FT cant compete with Naruto in destructive capabilities or speed, the ft team wouldnt even be able to lay a hand on luffy who showed more impressive speed than Natsu or Gajeel, they are simply outclassed

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: @cjdavis103: @deathhero61:

here the scans ratava was talking about

mountain cutting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sword block

No Caption Provided

rapid fire

No Caption Provided

bb beams

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

my opinion: Naruto > OP >= FT

people underestimate gaaras defense no one in team op/ft is going through this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not only shield is impressive the speed is too

and nobody on the other teams has a answer for this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even without this Naruto is too versatile especially with his BM eg creating chakra arms etc

and naruto is much faster than team ft/op (maybe luffy with haki precog/g2 could be a problem)

as ratava already mentioned he gets passed raikage v2 (the fastest ninja) or reflects 5 BBs in an instant

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

maybe later in their mangaverses they have a chance against Team Naruto which is pretty much EoS but now they are not in the same league

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DeathHero61

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

mountain cutting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sword block

No Caption Provided

rapid fire

No Caption Provided

bb beams

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

even without this Naruto is too versatile especially with his BM eg creating chakra arms etc

and naruto is much faster than team ft/op (maybe luffy with haki precog/g2 could be a problem)

as ratava already mentioned he gets passed raikage v2 (the fastest ninja) or reflects 5 BBs in an instant

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

maybe later in their mangaverses they have a chance against Team Naruto which is pretty much EoS but now they are not in the same league

i knew it, i knew it was different, you see those multiple sussanos in the scan where garra blocked? do you have proof they are on the same level as madara's?

And i am fully aware of naruto's speed. in round 2 the entire monster trio can react to him, and natsu and gajeel can react to naruto, wendy im not too sure.(she managed to save lucy from getting hit by sniper rounds.(snipers are at least mach 4+ so thats a near hypersonic reaction time feat but im still not sure wendy can react to it.) Garra's feats of defense have been inconsistent. But since these are more recent showings(im not talking about the explosion.) Then i guess they are exceptable, but take note, natsu should at least be a mountain buster, while gajeel should at least be town level. wendy at best is multi-city block. either way, any of them can take gaara on, its truly hard to gauge gaara's sand defense feats.

As for those beams, i tried looking up the blast that bee did, do you have any clarification on how powerful that beam was? it seemed multi-city block to me. And that won't be enough to take down the teams. Four tails is irrelevant. the kyuubi forms that are fueled by hatred are different from KCM and kurama mode. and either way those blast just like the regular BB take time to prepare, like i said several times, its in character for FT to blitz their opponents.

Im highly aware of how powerful he is, but he is going to be dealing with people on another caliber than the ninjas he faced when he first came to the war, i'll definitely give him round 1 since its only two opponents. But the second round gajeel unlike sasuke, could take on killer bee, and hold him off for most of the battle if not win. Wendy could take on gaara, and possibly stalemate if she cannot pierce his shields, since she can restore her strength by sucking in air like she did against her opponent in the grand magic tournament. Natsu overall can take on naruto. Naruto is going to have a hard time utilizing kurama mode properly if he has someone as fast as natsu attempting to blitz him,(show me scans of naruto in BM reacting to incredibly fast opponents, because if i recall correctly he had to switch to sage mode just to keep up with the fastest raikage which was the third.) And give me real durability feats, because natsu has striking feats such as this:

Loading Video...

Should be marked at 21:54

His AoE is self-explanatory. i really don't need to show that do i?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

mountain cutting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sword block

No Caption Provided

rapid fire

No Caption Provided

bb beams

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i knew it, i knew it was different, you see those multiple sussanos in the scan where garra blocked? do you have proof they are on the same level as madara's?

And i am fully aware of naruto's speed. in round 2 the entire monster trio can react to him, and natsu and gajeel can react to naruto, wendy im not too sure.(she managed to save lucy from getting hit by sniper rounds.(snipers are at least mach 4+ so thats a near hypersonic reaction time feat but im still not sure wendy can react to it.) Garra's feats of defense have been inconsistent. But since these are more recent showings(im not talking about the explosion.) Then i guess they are exceptable, but take note, natsu should at least be a mountain buster, while gajeel should at least be town level. wendy at best is multi-city block. either way, any of them can take gaara on, its truly hard to gauge gaara's sand defense feats.

As for those beams, i tried looking up the blast that bee did, do you have any clarification on how powerful that beam was? it seemed multi-city block to me. And that won't be enough to take down the teams. Four tails is irrelevant. the kyuubi forms that are fueled by hatred are different from KCM and kurama mode. and either way those blast just like the regular BB take time to prepare, like i said several times, its in character for FT to blitz their opponents.

Im highly aware of how powerful he is, but he is going to be dealing with people on another caliber than the ninjas he faced when he first came to the war, i'll definitely give him round 1 since its only two opponents. But the second round gajeel unlike sasuke, could take on killer bee, and hold him off for most of the battle if not win. Wendy could take on gaara, and possibly stalemate if she cannot pierce his shields, since she can restore her strength by sucking in air like she did against her opponent in the grand magic tournament. Natsu overall can take on naruto. Naruto is going to have a hard time utilizing kurama mode properly if he has someone as fast as natsu attempting to blitz him,(show me scans of naruto in BM reacting to incredibly fast opponents, because if i recall correctly he had to switch to sage mode just to keep up with the fastest raikage which was the third.) And give me real durability feats, because natsu has striking feats such as this:

Should be marked at 21:54

why is kn4 irrelevant? its simply kurama is taking over before they worked together, so there is no problem for Naruto to do a blast with much much more power.

time to blitz? you see the scan where they each fire 5 bbs rapid fire?

Bee fought other Bijuus full transformed he won´t have problems with Gajeel and come on, wendy take on gaara, with what? she wont get past his defense before he simply sand crushes her

naruto evaded the 4th raikages v2 full speed punch in and that was before Naruto was working with Kurama, naruto wont have problems with natsu. You see the scan Kenshiro postet when he deflectet the 5 BBs? you only see flash from his Cloak, he is so fast that Kakashi thinks its Minato in front of him. We havent even considered the possibility Kage Bunshin usage.They are simply not playing in the same league, maybe further in the manga but not now. op against ft would be a much better fight but they lose against Team N

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava:

but the first time is during the hashi/madara flashback - madara cuts one of hashis wood-techniques and as ""collateral damage" he cuts 4 or 5 mountains

second time when he first shows his perfect susanoo against the kages - he does a casual sword slash and cuts two mountains

gaara blocks one attack during the second time he shows his susanno, one with oonokis help and later one by himself

not that impressive? but you see the scale of that combo attack and with how many people naruto shares his cloak and it does nothing to them

@videos nice but the attacks are not impressive if we compare them with narutos/bee attacks or the massive aoe from Gaara

and i doubt anyone on team naruto gets blitzes, the first video gajell/natsu, lee is doing the same (maybe faster) with gaara during the chunin examsm, he was even running in circles and nobody could see him (so not just a little speedburst for a short amount of time) and that was early in the manga. Naruto "flashsteps" passed Raikage v2 and deflects 5 bijuu bombs in an instant, Gaara blocks Raikage v2 and Amaterasu with his sand.

@gaara he doesn´t need shukaku for his techs, during the war he showed even more impressive feats as with his bijuu during the fight with deidara and i dont see op/ft doing anything against his massive AoE combined with Naruto/Bee they are not losing this

@bb-beams

as @cjdavis103 already mentioned Bee did it and Naruto during his fight with Orochimaru and nobody has to care about chakra anymore when naruto is around

@bb

in the fight with the incomplete Juubi when it fires his beam, each Bee and Naruto are firing 5 Bijuu Bombs rapid fire style without the need for charging and FT/OP arent dodging 10 bbs, maybee @raynorj could post that scan :) he posted it in another thread

overall FT cant compete with Naruto in destructive capabilities or speed, the ft team wouldnt even be able to lay a hand on luffy who showed more impressive speed than Natsu or Gajeel, they are simply outclassed

The second time sussano appeared it seemed to be duplicates, do you have any feats that prove that they are on the same level as madara's?

The fire attack you showed, me natsu can match easily. The kunai thing, it showed no level of destruction so i cannot be clear on how it is impressive or not.

The videos were for speed, if i wanted to show attacks i could have shown far better. Lee was showing similar speeds? no he wasn't. At best lee at the time was mach 5 without weighs. Wendy was fast enough to push lucy out of the way of sniper rounds, which should be around mach 4+ natsu and gajeel are far faster than she is based on showcases.(natsu and gajeel based on feats is hypersonic levels of speed, lee at best is supersonic.) And as for the flash steps, him moving out of the way of the attack is not my concern, im 100 percent positive that you know what combat speed is. When naruto was fighting the third raikage, he had to go into sage mode just to properly react to him. while in KCM he needed help in order to stay safe. Can you also show me those scans of gaara stopping raikage? because i watched the anime version, and it seemed he stopped the raikage from axe kicking him in mid-air. which is not even close to being impressive because in mid-air, you are a paper weight, you aren't going to gain much speed unless you have abilities similiar to the cp9 or sanji.

What if they are airborn? remember that video i showed you for natsu vs gajeel? they can elevate themselves pretty high, and pretty fast. Gaara's area of effect will mean nothing if they are out of his reach. Same goes for naruto. Look the BB is like one giant ball. its not like its the size of a country or a mountain, its the explosion that has the large radius. So i don't see what's stopping them from dodging it. IIRC obito dodged a BB right after staring at it and telling naruto how its futile to use it. If he has such time to dodge it, why don't the monster trio and FT dragon trio don't have that kind of time? Bee can be taken on by gajeel easily, if not held off. And natsu can definetly take on naruto, since his combat speed is not enough to constantly react to natsu. And with his AoE he can tag naruto, and i don't see naruto tanking a mountain buster himself. And you are forgetting one thing, this is a straight up free for all, its 3 on 3 on 3 in round 2, naruto the most versatile one is going to have his hands full the most.

The AoE of simply his punches is pretty big.

Anyway thats not the point in terms of combat speed natsu has shown better feats, luffy's best feats of combat speed is in his fight against lucci. And im not talking about when they are moving around tagging each other, i mean pure combat speed, when they were up close and personal in the middle of the fight. The natsu and gajeel fight had them moving so fast that they ended up both disappearing. Sanji has not shown that many great durability feats to tell me he can take that much of a hit from anyone on either teams. He struggled to get up from blows from jyabura, and that wolf's striking feats were not even that impressive.

Just to show that fire dragon's roar isn't his only long range option.

And considering how he did this effortlessly, and went on to fight others later on, it means he can spam big attacks like this easily. Natsu's flames are easily hotter than magma, especially considering he melted a steel axe with just his body heat.(if you want the scan just ask.)

Fairy Tail 53 Page 18

And here is the AoE with dragon's roar.

No Caption Provided

Its getting late, its like 3 in the morning where i am. i been scourging the internet for feats, and reanalyzing the feats for all three teams...... haven't made enough progress, i'll continue this later.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

Here you go: (perfect susanoo slash)

No Caption Provided

And gaara proved to have city+ shields back in arc 1, blocking deidara's specialty 18.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ratava

@deathhero61 said:
@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava:

@bb-beams

@bb

The second time sussano appeared it seemed to be duplicates, do you have any feats that prove that they are on the same level as madara's?

The fire attack you showed, me natsu can match easily. The kunai thing, it showed no level of destruction so i cannot be clear on how it is impressive or not.

The videos were for speed, if i wanted to show attacks i could have shown far better. Lee was showing similar speeds? no he wasn't. At best lee at the time was mach 5 without weighs. Wendy was fast enough to push lucy out of the way of sniper rounds, which should be around mach 4+ natsu and gajeel are far faster than she is based on showcases.(natsu and gajeel based on feats is hypersonic levels of speed, lee at best is supersonic.) And as for the flash steps, him moving out of the way of the attack is not my concern, im 100 percent positive that you know what combat speed is. When naruto was fighting the third raikage, he had to go into sage mode just to properly react to him. while in KCM he needed help in order to stay safe. Can you also show me those scans of gaara stopping raikage? because i watched the anime version, and it seemed he stopped the raikage from axe kicking him in mid-air. which is not even close to being impressive because in mid-air, you are a paper weight, you aren't going to gain much speed unless you have abilities similiar to the cp9 or sanji.

What if they are airborn? remember that video i showed you for natsu vs gajeel? they can elevate themselves pretty high, and pretty fast. Gaara's area of effect will mean nothing if they are out of his reach. Same goes for naruto. Look the BB is like one giant ball. its not like its the size of a country or a mountain, its the explosion that has the large radius. So i don't see what's stopping them from dodging it. IIRC obito dodged a BB right after staring at it and telling naruto how its futile to use it. If he has such time to dodge it, why don't the monster trio and FT dragon trio don't have that kind of time? Bee can be taken on by gajeel easily, if not held off. And natsu can definetly take on naruto, since his combat speed is not enough to constantly react to natsu. And with his AoE he can tag naruto, and i don't see naruto tanking a mountain buster himself. And you are forgetting one thing, this is a straight up free for all, its 3 on 3 on 3 in round 2, naruto the most versatile one is going to have his hands full the most.

Anyway thats not the point in terms of combat speed natsu has shown better feats, luffy's best feats of combat speed is in his fight against lucci. And im not talking about when they are moving around tagging each other, i mean pure combat speed, when they were up close and personal in the middle of the fight. The natsu and gajeel fight had them moving so fast that they ended up both disappearing. Sanji has not shown that many great durability feats to tell me he can take that much of a hit from anyone on either teams. He struggled to get up from blows from jyabura, and that wolf's striking feats were not even that impressive.

And considering how he did this effortlessly, and went on to fight others later on, it means he can spam big attacks like this easily. Natsu's flames are easily hotter than magma, especially considering he melted a steel axe with just his body heat.(if you want the scan just ask.)

No Caption Provided

Its getting late, its like 3 in the morning where i am. i been scourging the internet for feats, and reanalyzing the feats for all three teams...... haven't made enough progress, i'll continue this later.

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava:

Here you go: (perfect susanoo slash)

No Caption Provided

And gaara proved to have city+ shields back in arc 1, blocking deidara's specialty 18.

nice thx :) yeah gaara is a monster and even more impressive in the war,

@ratava said:

@deathhero61 said:

@ratava:

@bb-beams

@bb

No Caption Provided

airborn? you know that deidara and gaara were fighting in the air and how is flying protecting them from a bb-blast like Bee did? its even easier to hit because the blast radius widens with distance. The ft people are not faster than weightless gates lee from the chunin exams, like runing circles around someone and completly vanishing from everyones sight. And now natsu is stronger than Naruto? you remember the SM-clones who stopped the running rhinos and hurled them into the air during peins attack on Konoha? 6tailed naruto broke out of Peins CT and now Naruto is even more powerful. op/ft has still no answer for Narutos/Bee BBs which they can fire rapidly one after another as shown in the scan where they each fire 5 bbs without the need for charging or Gaaras massive sand control over basicaly the ground they are standing on.

but this is my last post, you cant convince someone who belives that Wendy can take on Gaara by herself.